Drunken Housewives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home Dana was home already with a guest that I had seen on tape already. She introduced Randall to me as I reached out to shake the guys hand. First of his hand was twice the size of mine and his handshake was bordering on hand crushing as he calmly offered a hello. This guy looked bigger in person then he did with his dick up Laura's ass.

"Well Randall just told me that he had a very interesting meeting with Laura today," She started. "And she caved in to his demands in about 5 minutes too."

"Yeah, she gave me a good polish as well the slutty bitch," Randall laughed.

"What did she say?" I asked anxiously.

"Well I walked up to the door and she knew she recognized me but didn't put it together right away. Then she got a little nervous and tried to get me to leave. That damn bitch threatened to call the cops," he said.

Dana jumped in, "I bet they would have liked the disc."

"Yeah, that would have been fun," Randall answered. "Anyway, I told her I had something she'd wanna see. So we watched the highlights, she cried a bit and then we discussed her options," he explained.

"Her options?" I wondered aloud.

"Yup, I told her that I wanted some fun or her husband was gonna get the disc and a copy would get to the PTA and probably up on the Internet, or..." he said.

Dana jumped in, "Or she could do him a few favors every now and again."

"Yeah I told her probably about once a month or so she could help me out and if everything went well, I 'd get bored and give her back the disc."

"And she said yes?" I blurted out.

"Well not right away. At first she tried to appeal to my compassionate side. Ya know, I was drunk, I'm married, my poor kids. It didn't take her long to realize that was going nowhere. Then she offered me some money. Good money too, like 15 grand. But when we're done here we'll make a lot more money than that, plus it'll be to much fun to pass up, he explained."

"We'll make money?" I asked stupidly.

"Of course," Dana interrupted again. After the shit we're gonna do to these three, there will be a lot of money rolling in."

I just lowered my head. I didn't think we were gonna humiliate them in public. My friends would kill me I thought.

"Don't worry dummy. We're not going to be involved as far as they know. Randall and the guys have everything under control," Dana reasoned.

"Yeah man, three house wives and moms getting it on with young black teens at the prom sounds very lucrative to me," Randall chimed in. "She agreed to it today. She's gonna be my little brothers date for his prom next Friday night. And she's gonna make a man out of him too."

"She agreed," I said.

"Yup, she sealed it with a very good blow job. She's scared to death. She'll do anything. I told her that no matter what he asks her to do, she better do it or I send out the disc. She's toast," he said confidently.

"We're going out to meet the other guys and see how they made out," Dana said. "I won't be too late."

They headed out the door and left me by myself. Right then it dawned on me. This guy has been balling my wife for a while. I just shook his hand. Then I thought about it and realized I knew all along so what's the difference. Besides I had some more viewing to get too. I grabbed the Sarah disc and popped it in.

I leaned back on the couch totally naked as I pressed play. There was Sarah playfully grabbing out at the black stripper. Sarah, like her husband John was generally quiet and laid back. She always seemed polite and sweet but not prudish or snobbish. And I never saw a wild or crazy streak in the time I knew her (which is about 12 years.) But here she was on camera dancing with a well-built black man with her right hand securely fastened around his dick. From the main room video (as on the others) it was hard to get a great view. But as she moved back into the camera view, she looked to be laughing and smiling as she held his dick and he massaged her ass. I don't know where they found these guys but this guy was another muscular stud. He seemed to be about 6' 0" tall and maybe 200 lbs. of lean muscle. He had the clean-shaven head and an earring and a wide smile. He was sculpted like Randall and had a nice size tool. I couldn't measure from that distance but her hand was wrapped around it and there was plenty of it left to see. Like in the other videos, he said something to her. Her reaction was slow, but she finally nodded yes. He picked her up and the picture faded away.

The fuzzy picture faded in to a sharp crisp shot of Sarah sucking down her drink. From this picture you could see her nose was bright red and she appeared to be drunk. But she also seemed in control so I was surprised by what I saw next. First, she told him, "Here let me show you how it's done."

With that she began a slow tantalizing strip tease. She first started to remove her top, gyrating her hips in a sultry sexy manner I had never seen before. She took the top up to her head and snapped it off throwing it at her stud. Her full tits were still packed in her bra as she unhooked her belt and pulled it out of the loops cracking it in his direction. She nearly hit the guy. She dropped it and unbuckled and unzipped her jeans. She moved them down to the crack of her ass, then back up and back down again as they dropped to the ground. She kicked off her shoes and then slid out of the pants one leg at a time. There she was in a tiny green pair of panties and a white bra. I had never even seen her in a bathing suit before. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra turning her back to him (and me) and quickly turning around with her hands on each breast, hiding them from view. After a few more dance moves she removed her hands and unveiled her amazingly firm tits. They bounced nicely as she turned around and bent over and put her hands between her legs. Her ass was fantastic as she gently tugged and then removed her green panties leaving a fantastic shot of her pussy and ass that was unbelievable. After about a 5 second pose down, she stood up and turned around exposing her well-trimmed and maintained bush.

She then walked over to towards him and unprovoked, she quickly dropped to her knees in front of the sitting stud and starting sucking his cock. This proper sweet girl seemed to be a hot slut. Plus she was working his cock much quicker and smoother than either of the other two had. She increased her speed as he jostled around and within a few minutes, he spurted his sperm into her throat. She swallowed it all with incredible ease. The picture moved in on her smiling (and proud) smile and the noticeable jism around her lips. I couldn't believe it as I shot my load all over the couch.

I was spent but the young stud on film was just getting started. He moved over to the cum catcher and caressed her B cup breasts. He reached down and started to suck gently as she started to let out a soft moan. As he sucked on her left breast his left hand moved down to her pussy and gently rubbed the outside of her swollen lips. As he played with her quivering lips, her whole body shuddered. She grabbed his head it pushed it down to her leaking snatch. Our hero took his cue and began to lap her pussy like a dog in heat. She began to buck and jerk as her body reacted to the delicate urging of her new black stud.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she screamed as he continued his tongued assault on her love box. "I need your cock now. I need to be fucked. Oh God, please fuck me. Oooooooh please!"

Even though he had cum not more than ten minutes ago, his cock was hard and ready so was mine.) His delicate moves turned to pure aggression as he grabbed her legs and spread them wide. He slammed his huge 8" cock into her waiting pussy with one fell swoop that made her wince out in pain. He started tearing her pussy up with hard strokes as she urged him on.

"C'mom Fuck me, Fuck me! Oh please give it to me harder, harder! Oh God Fuck me!" she screamed so loud I lowered the volume.

He grabbed her legs and placed them up over her shoulders as he plugged away at an outrageously fast and hard pace. She continued to urge him on and he responded with the hardest pounding she had ever taken. Suddenly he withdrew as she let out a groan of annoyance. He picked up her body and threw her down on her belly with a great deal of force. He wrapped his arm around her soft belly and yanked her to her knees. He rammed his cock into her sopping wet pussy and continued to pound away at the 39 year old housewife mother of four. She continued to beg for the fucking she was getting. The black stud, so soon after coming from her blowjob was able to last a long time as he turned her pussy red from the pounding. Finally, after about 20 minutes of constant hard pounding from behind he tensed up and shot his semen deep into her womb.

"Oh God that was fucking great," Sarah yelled. "Thank you for fucking the shit of me!" she told her muscular man.

She then lowered her mouth to his cock and cleaned his member gently. The screen faded out as I sat there with my jaw in my lap. I had never seen such a slutty, whorelike display in my life. I was amazed at how a sweet, innocent, mom of four could be such a total skanky slut. My eyes were opened by that display. It was now time to clean up as I had cum 2 more times jerking off to the disc.

I got myself ready for bed as I wondered what would happen next week. Would they really be able to pull this off and would I be able to see it? I just couldn't wait.