All Comments on 'Drunken Temptation'

by bi_cherrypie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Always

a great turn on to see a male stake out his territory by cumming inside someone elses wife. The distinct possibility of a guy impregnating his friend's wife and his friend having to raise the friend's bastard is a turn on in any story.

Telling the guy what a good friend he is, and every time he gets around the wife, they slip off together and grab a quick fuck and the husband has no clue.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Suddenly

Her husband had returned as the meeting was canceled. He watched from the patio as his wife became a cheap cheating whore for his neighbor. Something in him snapped. He walked to the bedroom closet and retrieved his Benelli Black Eagle and loaded it with buckshot. They were locked in each other's arms as he slipped up behind them. He coughed and they turned around in unison. The scream died on her lips, the evening air shattered by the mighty blast. The pool water stained red as if angry sharks were feeding. Shit, he thought, water and blood all over my good suit! Death to the whores!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
freaks jump up to get beat down!

Oh hell. Some of these comments are so brain dead. How do you freaks function in the real world when yoou can't tell fact from fiction on a story board. Go talk to your cheating wives and let the rest of us read in peace. Complete and utter losers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bullshit

The only losers are the queers that rate this piss-poor trash higher than 00.

Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 17 years ago
Cute little love story

Not my usual cup of tea, but a nice read. Looking foward to reading more from you.

xdrakkarxxdrakkarxabout 17 years ago
Very Nice

Hope there is a Sequal to follow this story ...was nice and hot to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

It never suprises me that people have to leave such hateful comments about another person's story. I have found that every store has people who will love it, and those who will hate it. If you have somthing use to post, something that will help a writer, then post it. Otherwise just move on! However, we all know that won't happen because they have never been taught how to treat others, or matured enough to figure it out on their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
pretty unimaginative

Not bad, but pretty mechanical--Have a drink--get drunk-I'll fuck you when you get drunk. What an original story.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Question...

You typed Lindsey gasped as the cool water surrounded

her now bare breasts.

Did she have on a water proof bra..??? The cool water

would have gone through a normal bra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who know

Hubby was out test driving a new wife. One that could be faithful. Don't worry thiss bitch did get knoked up and she saddled Greg with child support for 25 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Forgetit

Im still waiting!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good

This guy is the kind of good friend you want hanging with your wife. The creepy guy is a p.i.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a 40 yo white redheaded married wife and Mother of an 18yo redheaded daughter who is entering college this year. I'm 5'9", 38DD (yes they are real), 32-36 long wraparound firm legs, tight firm ass, moist red eager lips, deliciously BI, rather submissive, and love love SEX.

In college I got to experience a BLACK gang bang. WOW! The most fantastic sex I've ever experienced! I also like to experience a BLACK couple.

Orpheum 69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous