Dual Submissions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tracy awoke the room was empty. Her joints ached and her jaws were sore. Tracy could feel drops of cum leaking from the Master's ass and cunt. She prayed that Samantha and Michele would retrieve her soon and clean her before the Master saw her. Her prayers were answered as within moments Samantha and Michele returned.

"Did you have a good night," Samantha asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Tracy responded and lowered her eyes. Tracy had reached the first level of training. She was now submissive and would do anything she was told to do. Michele and Samantha released Tracy and ordered her not to let the cum drip on the floor. Tracy was forced to walk behind the two women with her hands covering the Master's ass and cunt collecting the cum as it dripped out.

Samantha and Michele led Tracy to a large room that contained an oversized tub. Tracy was helped into the hot water and it felt good on her sore joints as she lowered herself down.

"Clean up well, Slut, your training needs to continue," Michele ordered as she and Samantha left the room.

Tracy slumped into the tub and placed her head against the cool porcelain. Within seconds she was fast asleep, a small smile across her lips and she anticipated the pleasures of more training.

To be continued. . .look for Part II and III soon.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY AND WANT MORE, PLEASE SEND YOUR COMMENTS AND STORYLINE REQUEST TO ME THE CONTACT TAB ON MY PROFILE.

12