All Comments on 'Dueling Massages Ch. 01'

by crashdvis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A fantastic story'!

Really enjoyed the story. Very realistic and believable. I especially enjoyed the slow build-up and the sensual atmosphere! Can't wait for the next installment! Go on like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very good start

Please break up your paragraphs to make the reading easier. A good rule of thumb is six lines to the paragraph. Don't worry about the english grammer rules , just put in a break to make the reading easier.

Leave a blank line between paragraphs also.

Including dialogue will also improve the readability and enjoyment for the reader.

Keep writing!!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Tell me...

This "jerk off buddies"thing does it mean you jerk off each other or you just like to watch each other jerk off just thought I would ask. If the answer is yes to both questions then that explains a lot. Not sure about the story but whatever floats your boat.

sbulldogj23sbulldogj23about 16 years ago
I LOVED IT!!

Great story! I hope the second one is just as good. Keep it up!!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 13 years ago
A good review from a Certified Massage Therapist and instructor

The reaction of the wife in this story is very typical of a woman getting a massage that turns sensual. Many of my male clients would have me massage their wives as a birthday or anniversary present. When requested by the husband, the massage I'd give the wife would evolve from being just therapeutic or relaxing to one that becomes increasingly playful, then teasing, then intimate, then sensual, then outright erotic.

I'm retired now and living with my wife in Naples, Florida. I no longer need the income, so all the massages I give visitors now are free of charge. I also teach couples how to massage each other, in styles ranging from very relaxing to very sexual. But I digress.

Author crashdvis knows well how to build up the sexual tension in a story, and Dueling Massages is an excellent example. I look forward to reading further chapters and other pieces by this talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
38DD?

Not a bad story, but why do so many of the women described on this site have 38DD tits? I don't see 10 sets of 38DDs in a year except for the huge fatties. Come on!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
To 38DD

Remember, this is a fantasy site, all women are DD or better. All back guys are 12+ . Women never have to worry about STDs, and if they get pregnant the cuckold husband will happily raise the bastard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous