Dumbass Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiHippy
FiHippy
11 Followers

"Good job Mr Waiter." Gemma said interrupting John's thoughts again, she was definitely breathing heavier now, her back was raising and falling at a quick regular pace.

"Now for the other side." Gemma quipped. Flipping over whilst dragging her bikini top out and dropping it on the floor next to the sun lounger revealing her naked breasts to John. Her nipple were bright pink and as hard as his cock, lying on her back her breasts sagged ever so slightly to the side and there was a light smattering of freckles across the top of her breasts making them even more attractive than John thought humanly possible. These were real breasts not some point to the sky plastic porn star boobs like on some internet sites that John had visited.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked staring at the clearly visible bulge in John's pants with the spots of dampness where his pre-cum had seeped through.

John turned bright crimson on the spot and could only stammer out "S-S-Suncream."

"Oh Daddy." she murmured leaning forward caressing his cheek and kissing him softly on the lips.

It was like a firecracker going off in John's groin as their lips connected more pre-cum leaked out and a patch about an inch across became damp. John was fighting with everything he had at this point not to leap on her and ravish her young body.

She leaned back casually but still breathing heavy and said in a matter of fact voice "Well what you waiting for? I can still get your ass fired if you don't finish the job properly."

"Y-y-yes Ma'am" Moving to her feet John made short work of the front of her lower legs. With two more quick squirts of sun cream in his palms he continued up past her knees a hand on each leg,with his finger spread wide as he slowly advanced up her thighs. As his hand got closer to the tops of her legs he retracted his thumbs so as not to brush them over her pussy but he left them far enough out so they would caress the skin either side of the thin strip of material that covered her pussy. As his thumbs caressed the sensitive skin in-between her legs her whole body shook. "Sorry honey." he whispered to her.

"Don't be." came back the quieter than quiet whisper.

John squirted two more lots of sun cream into his palms and proceeded to massage her stomach, her stomach was flat and her skin was softer than the most expensive cashmere. He continued to massage her stomach paying close attention to her "Temptation!" tattoo and occasionally letting a finger or two drag towards the top of bikini bottoms making sure not to miss anywhere on her stomach. John sat back and proclaimed "Done!"

"No you ain't mister and if you want to keep your job you'll finish properly." came back the reply with more force than John was expecting.

"B-But honey..." John stuttered out taken aback a bit.

She just held up a single index finger to his lips effectively silencing him and said "Finish." in the same forceful tone.

John was deeply conflicted at this point and highly aroused she obviously wanted him to massage her breasts and he really really wanted to feel them under his fingers but this was his daughter. John caved, and reaching forward he took a breast in each hand and slowly began to massage the sun cream into her breasts. Gemma was breathing quicker now as John continued to massage her breasts. Gemma's hands then moved up and clamped down on top of John's. Gemma's hips began to squirm and she began to force him to knead her breast more vigorously. John could see that Gemma's eyes where closed under her sunglasses as her head was laid back and her back slightly arched. Intertwining her fingers with John's she took his thumb and index finger and made them roll her nipples round and round. Her back arched more off the lounger then she squeezed John's fingers and thumbs harder and pulled on her nipples hands intertwined.

Then she said it "Yes Oh God Daddy YES!"

John's brain shattered into a million pieces. Frantically he thought to himself, what am I doing, I'm pleasuring my own daughters nipples. How can I take advantage of her like that?

"Honey I-I-I..." was all he could manage to say. He was horny as all hell, he had to leave before this got worse. I have to leave NOW! the remnants of John's conscious brain screamed.

He jumped up and ran as fast as his shaking legs could carry him to the house. Once inside the relative calm and safety of the kitchen him propped himself against the granite work top with his right hand panting heavily. "Oh my god what have I done, what have I done?" John said to himself.

Then John heard it, the sound of sobbing get closer, his heart shattered into a million pieces to join his mind and a single tear rolled down his cheek. Gemma enter the kitchen gingerly, tears streaming down her face and she said "Please please forgive me daddy I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Forgive me." he said incredulously "Oh honey you should be the one forgiving me." with that she ran into his arms still only wearing her g-string, and hugged him tightly.

"You still love me don't you Dad?" she said in the timid-est voice he'd ever heard pressing her head and breasts tightly against his still naked chest and stomach.

"Honey there is nothing on gods green earth that could ever stop me loving you, believe me when I say I love you more than anything. Please forgive me?"

"I do." she said shyly "Now please please come back out and catch some rays with me, please." she implored.

"Okay honey I'll come back out. Your okay though right?"

"Yes I'm fine, it's just when you left like that I thought I'd hurt your feelings." she said still in his arms.

"No honey just your stupid old man getting too horny for his own good."

"So I do turn you on?" she enquired her tears slowing.

"Err, honey can't you feel that?" John said referring to his still hard erection as she continued to press her naked flesh against him.

"Oh good." Gemma said with a smile returning to her face. She then release John turn and bounded to the door heading back outside stopping to turn and say. "You coming then?" John nodded his reply and she headed out.

Oh honey you have no idea how close I was to doing just that John thought to himself wryly. At least she seems okay after all that. "Honey, you want another beer?" John yelled.

"Ooh, yes please." came back the reply so he grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and headed back outside.

Flipping the top off one of the beers with the bottle opener John handed it to Gemma and she took a big swig and burped in a most un-lady like way and smiled a big cheesy grin at John. Thank god she's okay John thought to himself. As John opened the second beer it sprayed everywhere covering them both in sticky liquid. They both cracked up laughing at that and Gemma said "You know dad you really are a dumbass sometimes."

"I know honey but you love me for it though don't you?"

"More than you know, more than you know." Gemma said.

John tossed a towel at Gemma and she dried herself off and John proceeded to dry himself off with another. After they were both dry they sat back down and began to sunbathe.

They lay like that in their respective loungers for the rest of the afternoon turning occasionally to make sure they baked evenly neither of them uttering a word just enjoying each others company in silence.

When it got to about 4 o'clock Gemma turned her head to John and asked "Dad what you doing for dinner? Fancy going to the Italian place in the village?"

"Sure honey what time?" he replied.

"Well I'm going to need some time to get ready and wash this beer off I think I'm starting to smell." as Gemma said that she poked her tongue out at him playfully. "So pick me up in an hour, I'll call and make us reservation."

"Okay hun I'll pick you in an hour."

"Awesome! It's a date." Gemma said giddy with excitement.

"A Date?" John said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes Dad a date. Your not too proud to be seen about town with ONLY daughter are you?"

"For you hun, anything, if it's a date you want it's a date you get."

"Anything eh. Just remember you said that." and with that she grabbed her stuff and put her sundress and sneakers back on and she was gone.

---

Part Two.

Well I suppose I best grab a shower and scrub up if I'm going out on a date tonight, John chuckled to himself. A date, what was she thinking.

John began clearing the patio area of the loungers, bottles and assorted sundries. Clearing up and doing mundane tasks was returning him to normality somewhat and his erection had subsided.

Just as John was about to head inside the milk woman arrive for the milk money. Still wearing just the stained shorts John realized his t-shirt was now inside the kitchen where he'd put it whilst tiding up.

"Oh err hi." John said blushing "Give me a minute I'll get your money."

"Sure no problem." the milk lady said.

Dashing inside John retrieved his t-shirt from the kitchen and his wallet from the dining room. Putting on his t-shirt John went back outside.

"Four thirty four." the milk lady said.

John rummaged in his wallet and retrieved a fiver, handing it to the milk lady he noticed she was staring at the front of his short.

Shit, the stains, John thought. "Suncream damn daughter was round earlier." he said.

"Oh, how is Gemma? oh and 66 pence change." the milk lady said handing John his change.

John felt it deep in his loins at the mention of Gemma's name.

"She good thanks and you? how you doing?" John said relieve that his guilt wasn't tattooed across his face for the world to see.

"I'm good, thanks for asking." the milk lady said and with that she headed to the driveway and disappeared out of sight.

John went inside for a shower, heading upstairs he stripped out of the shorts and t-shirt and threw them in the wash basket. John then headed into the bathroom, turning on the shower he got the temperature right and climbed into the cubicle, the hot water cascaded over his body. Sometimes he longed for a bath to just soak in but needs must and he only had a shower cubicle in this house.

After standing under the water for what seemed like an eternity his thoughts returned to what had happened earlier, his near naked daughter writhing in pleasure as he massaged her breasts and nipples. His cock sprang to life, he was hard a lot quicker than is normal thinking about the sensual curves of his daughters body and that glorious ass. Fuck he thought, another erection I can't walk around the village like this I better do something about it.

He started to stroke himself slowly at first thinking about how amazing his daughter looked in that bikini. Then faster as he started to picture her bent over in front of him. Faster now, how did her pussy feel what did it look like? Oh god I'm gonna cum, he thought. He started to imagined himself sliding into her and that did it, he came, cum pouring out of the end of his cock and over his fingers. Shit I've done it again become completely horny thinking about my own daughter, what's gotten into me? he thought.

Balls I'm gonna be late, John thought and quickly washed himself down, washing his hair in double time leaping out of the shower quickly brushing his teeth and shaving. He heading into his bedroom and towelled off and blow dried his hair. Oh crap what to wear? Ahh to hell with it, if I'm going on a date I should look my best, John thought. Black shoes, black pants white shirt and a diner jacket, and a tie, no dickey bow, no tie. This is your daughter go the whole hog, dickey bow it is, John decided.

Dashing downstairs and quickly locking up the house he headed out to the his car. John's car was a blue two door German hatchback, he was nearly as proud of that car as he was of his step-daughter. It was shallow he knew that, actually truth be told John did like that car but secretly he was so proud of his amazing step-daughter he would subconsciously use the car as a deflection technique, so people wouldn't realize he was head over heels in love with her. When asked about his step-daughter he'd say things like "Yeah, Gemma's cool but not as cool as my car!" It was a dumb thing to do and he knew it especially when what he was really feeling was "Gemma truly is the most awe inspiring woman on this planet. Screw that car there are thousands of them, there is only one Gemma and I love her!" That was probably the first time that John had admitted to himself just how much he was in love with Gemma as he walked out to his car that evening.

Leaping into the car he headed round to his daughters flat, she only lived a mile or so away from him. It's amazing how when you live so close to your family how little you actually see them, John thought. It's always a case of "Oh I'll go tomorrow" which is why he was so glad when his step-daughter paid him a visit that afternoon despite what had happened.

Oh good I'm only five minutes late he though as he headed up the wrought iron stairs to the door of her flat. He knocked briskly on her door and she opened it almost immediately.

For the second time that day John was aghast by what he saw. Gemma was a vision of beauty standing before him. She had three and a half inch black patent stilettos on, her legs were smooth and bare. On her top half she was wearing a black halter neck mini-dress that had a gem encrusted choker around her neck. She twirled around and he saw the the dress had no back to it so from behind it looked like she was just wearing heels, a mini-skirt and a jewel encrusted choker necklace. She clearly was not wearing a bra and she had her hair up in a stylish bun with those Japanese style hair sticks in a cross through it. John could have honestly said without speaking a word of a lie that this made Gemma look elegant beyond all belief. Her face was lightly made up as usual mainly because she was so pretty without make-up but she did have on bright red lipstick. Was that the same colour as the bikini? John mused, Coincidence? Maybe.

"You like?" she enquired.

"Honey you look stunning." he told her with no word of a lie.

"You look pretty hansom yourself." came the the reply.

"Yeah maybe but not like that. Wow."

"Aah thanks daddy. You say the nicest things." she purred. "Did you think about me while I was gone?"

John turn bright scarlet remembering the shower from a short time earlier.

"Oh you did." Gemma said with a sultry smile. Leaning in she kissed John softly on the lips and whispered "I thought about you too it was..." she trailed off giggling to herself shyly. "Let me grab my jacket and we can get going I got us a corner booth at Verdi's."

She walked back into her flat and John followed her in marvelling at how her hips swayed and her ass jiggled as she walked in those heels. Picking up her waist length, soft black leather jacket off the peg and putting it on she turn and said "Okay I'm ready lets go."

Heading out she held out her hand so John could help her down the wrought iron stairs in those heels.

Arriving at John's car he opened the door for her and she gracefully slid into the passenger seat. John walked round the front of the car and climbed into the drivers seat started the car and they were off.

They arrived a short time later at the restaurant John opened the car door for Gemma like a gentleman on a date. As she climbed out John got a flash of bare flesh from in-between her legs. Noticing John's shocked look Gemma enquired "See anything you like? And close your mouth you'll catch flies if you aren't careful."

"I-I-I..." John stammered, he seemed to be doing that a lot lately were his daughter was concerned.

"Come on dad lets eat I'm starved." she said heading into the restaurant leaving John in her wake.

"Your table Sir, Madame." the waiter informed them as they arrived at their table.

The corner booths in the restaurant were the quietest and cosiest by far and had those U-shaped all in one seats around a fixed in place table. The table had places set for two one on either side of the booth.

John scooched in on one side and Gemma at the other. Gemma was frowning.

"What's wrong honey? Is your date being an ass?"

"No it's not that, It's just that..."

"What is it honey you can tell your old man anything you know that."

"Well..." she began nervously "It's just I wanted to sit next to you tonight and we are miles apart like this." she finished her statement with a pout.

"Well I can't resist that face and never have been able too, lets re-arrange more to your liking, would that make you happy?"

"Absolutely." she said her face changing into a big Cheshire cat grin.

They quickly re-arranged the table so they were sat next to each other at the back of the U-shaped booth. This also had the advantage that they couldn't be seen by any other diners.

"Err hun did you pick this table on purpose?"

"Yeah the waiter owed me a favour for some work I did for his mum." Gemma said with a mischievous grin.

"What kind of work?" John asked genuinely interested.

"Oh this and that. You know pretty much my usual stuff as an interior designer. Lets order I starved."

"Okay hun, what you fancy?"

"Now that would be telling." she said giggling and elbowed John in the ribs.

"Is that why you wanted to sit next to me so you can physically abuse me?" John asked sardonically.

"Oh you have no idea." she replied with a wicked smile.

"Waiter!" Gemma called.

"Yes madame would you like to order?" the waiter asked

Gemma proceeded to order for both of them, John didn't mind as she knew what John liked and ordered his favourite homemade soup to start and steak and fries for the main course with assorted sides. Gemma ordered her favourites too homemade soup to start like John and pasta bolognese for main.

As they waited for their starters to arrive they chatted about this and that the usual stuff the weather, work etc.

Once the soups arrive they both started to eat veraciously they'd both obviously worked up an appetite. Gemma finished first and as she waited for John to finish she moved in closer and put her head on his shoulder and sighed. "I'm so happy to be out with you tonight." she said.

"I'm happy to be out with you too it's been too long hun. Are you all right after this afternoon I really am sorry about that you know."

"Dumbass." she said and elbowed John in the ribs again.

"Hey I'm eating here." John winked at her.

"No you ain't your done, dumbass."

"Okay, Okay I'm done." John said holding his hands up in surrender.

The waiter came over and took their bowls away. Left alone again Gemma moved in close. John put his arm around her and held her. He was glad that she still wanted to be close to him after this afternoons events, again she rested her head on John's shoulder, but this time she pressed the side her whole body against him. Pressing her thigh against John's she hooked her right leg underneath his left calf and slowly started to move it gently up and down caressing the back of his leg with hers. John could feel her thigh gently rubbing against his as she moved her leg. This close contact with the beautiful creature next to him made him think about earlier and his cock responded hardening slightly.

Crap! John thought; not again, here he was in the the local restaurant getting an erection whilst thinking about his daughter.

"Daddy..." said Gemma interrupting his train of though. "Give me your hand please."

"Err Okay but what do you want..." Gemma grabbed his free hand and pressed it up her skirt and onto her naked pussy. Luckily what they were doing was hidden by a long table cloth.

"Do you feel that. Can you feel my naked pussy?" she breathed.

"Honey I-I.." was all John could managed.

Gemma press his fingers further, actually into her pussy, she felt wet inside and she felt hot over his fingers.

"That's what you do to me daddy that's how you make me feel. Can you feel it? Can you feel how hot you make me, can you feel how hot and wet you make my pussy?" Gemma whispered breathlessly into John's ear.

FiHippy
FiHippy
11 Followers