Dumbass Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiHippy
FiHippy
12 Followers

John's mind was swirling, her pussy was wet and hot, and it felt sublime. John's cock was reacting too getting harder and harder at least he'd remembered underwear this time.

Just then they noticed the waiter approaching with their main course they jumped apart and both looked sheepish and guilty, they both blushed. Catching each others blushes they laughed quietly between themselves conspiratorially.

"Your main course, for Sir, medium cooked sirloin steak with a side of fries lightly grilled tomatoes, peas, onion rings and a slight drizzle of barbecue sauce, for madame the house speciality pasta bolognese a la Franko." said the waiter the whole time staring at John's hot as hell daughter.

After the waiter had departed John asked "So what the hell is "a la franko" I've not heard of that one?"

"Oh Franko's the chef, just mean he made it. Sounds better than here's your spag-bol love." Gemma said laughing. "So how do I taste?" she asked, fixing John with her bright blue eyes noticing he had put his fingers in his mouth.

"A fucking thousand times better than this food."

"Language Dad!" she said playfully slapping him on the shoulder. "Lets eat I wanna get out of here."

"Oh some hansom man out there you want to get too?" John asked his full sarcastic tone in effect.

"No. There's a hansom man right here I want to get to." she said with an expression that can only described as carnal.

The whole time they were eating all John could think about was how his daughter's pussy had felt and tasted. He wanted more that was plain to him now, he wanted his daughter, he wanted to taste her properly and he wanted to be inside her. The more he ate the more he thought about it the harder he got.

Gemma naturally finished eating first as she always did, but she ate exceptionally quickly that evening, as she sat back in her seat she patted her stomach saying "I'm stuffed I couldn't eat another thing."

John by now was in full horn-dog flirty mode "Nothing else?" he said grinning from ear to ear.

Pushing in close to John again Gemma's hand slide into his lap and she slowly wrapped her fingers around his cock through his pants. She whispered into his ear "Well there is one thing I could eat but they don't serve it here." and she gave his cock a little squeeze. John nearly hit the ceiling as he jumped from the erotic contact.

John tried to continue to eat all the while Gemma continued to rub his cock through his pant.

John was so horny for his daughter by now that he leaned down slightly and whispered softly in her ear, "Honey if you don't stop playing with daddy's cock he is going to take you home and rape you." Gemma visible shook as he said it.

"Oh my dumbass daddy don't you get it? You can't rape someone who wants you to fuck them." she purred quietly into his ear. "Because your such a dumbass I'm going to make this plain and simple." she continued, "I want you to take me to your place tear this dress from my body and fuck me hard all night long. I want you in my pussy, I want you in my mouth. What do you say to that?"

Well what else could he say. "Waiter, check please!" he yelled across the quiet restaurant a little too loudly. He didn't care, all he could think about was the gorgeous sexy lady cuddling up close to him.

They quickly paid for the food and hurried to the car, Gemma speedily retrieving her jacket along the way. John opened the door for Gemma and she slide in whilst giving him a flash of naked pussy, grinning as she did.

John bolted for the drivers side and jumped in and as he started the car it dawned on him, he was going to fuck his step-daughter! He felt a pang of guilt so turned to Gemma and said, "Are you sure about this hun?"

"Daddy do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh god yes." he replied.

"Then I'm sure, now shut the fuck up and drive."

Pulling out of the car park he floored the accelerator and they were off.

As they where driving Gemma's hand once again slide into John's lap like it had in the restaurant. This time however Gemma undid John's zip and forced her hand into his pant. Working her hand around his underwear she yanked his erection free.

John winced "Careful honey that's precious to me you know." he said winking at Gemma.

"It precious to me too." she said undoing her seatbelt and leaning forward she worked her head into John's lap.

John felt Gemma's lips slide over the head of his cock. "Oh fuck baby if you keep doing that I'm gonna crash this car." John moaned desire coursing through his body.

Gemma released his cock for a moment and said "But daddy sucking your cock turns me on sooooo much." and went back to work on his cock.

John wasn't about to argue with that statement and oh fuck she was good, real good. It was one of those once in a lifetime blowjobs were the lady knows exactly how to tease you.

Arriving a short time later at John's house Gemma didn't wait for him to open her door she lept out of the car and waited by John's front door. John followed her quickly but just as he was about unlock the front door she grabbed him and shoved roughly him against it. Grabbing John behind his neck Gemma pulled his head down to hers. John and Gemma's lips locked together, John pressed his tongue slowly into her mouth. Gemma reacted by forcing her tongue into John's mouth intertwining her tongue with his as she did.

Breaking apart they stood there panting for a short time, all the while staring into each others eyes.

"Now." Gemma breathed still panting.

John fumbled with his keys desperate to open the damn door and he dropped them.

"Crap, sorry." John apologised weakly at Gemma. She just grinned sexily at him and he knew she did care.

Opening the door they both bolted through. John slammed the door behind him and leant against it looking at Gemma in an almost primal way. His blood was boiling and he was breathing heavily. Gemma span round to face him the grin still emblazoned across her face.

John launched himself at her, grabbed her and span her round so she was facing away from him, pulling her in close he enveloped her in his arms. John's hand explored her body from the sides of her thighs working their way up and onto her breasts. He rolled her nipples around in-between his thumb and index finger just has he had earlier in the day. Gemma slowly started to grind her ass into him. Squeezing gently John pulled on Gemma's nipple "Now what were you saying about wanting me inside you earlier?" John whispered into her ear.

"Oh baby, yes!" Gemma replied huskily.

John slid one arm behind Gemma and pushed her bending her at the waist. Sliding his hand up the back of her thigh he pushed her dress up over her hips.

Propping herself up against the wall arms out stretched Gemma looked over her shoulder and said "Yes, baby that's it."

Quickly undoing his pants John let them fall to the floor before pushing down his underpants to join them. With his hard cock laying in-between the cheeks of her ass John started to slowly grind himself against her. "Baby, you have the greatest ass I've ever seen."

"Oh god daddy stop fucking teasing me and put it in." Gemma growled.

Keeping one hand on Gemma's hip and taking his cock in his other hand John slowly drew the tip up and down the length of her wet lips, using the head to grind against her clit for a few seconds with every pass.

"Oh, feels so good." Gemma breathed.

With his right hand still wrapped around the base of his cock John guided the head in-between Gemma's lips and he press firmly against the entrance to her vagina. Two and a bit inches of his cock slide immediately into her taking him by surprise. She felt so hot around him and she was wet, really wet, this shocked John slightly he'd know women be horny for him before but they had never been this wet when they started making love, maybe after a short time but never at the outset. "Oh shit baby you feel so... so..." John snarled at her. With that he withdrew almost all the way out and pressed into her again, this time he slid into her an inch or so deeper savouring the exquisite feeling of her pussy surrounding him.

Gemma just gasped and was breathing heavily.

Pulling out once more John pressed into her again, Gemma sucked in air sharply, adding through clenched teeth "fu... u... u... ck!" he was nearly all in her now. John could feel Gemma's pussy clamping down on him with each syllable, this wasn't an autonomic response this was on purpose. With her arms against the wall to brace herself Gemma's head was hanging down she was gasping for breath.

John slid himself out all way this time so just the tip of his cock was pressing against her like before, he couldn't help himself he slammed himself into her. Gemma's head reared up and she yelped her hair starting to lose it's neat bun shape and the her sticks starting to come loose. John was about to apologize for his roughness, when Gemma's body started to shake gently and she exclaimed to the wall in front of her "OH SHIT!"

"Oh you like that, you naughty girl." John said with a wry grin forming on his face.

Gemma slowly turn her head over her shoulder her deep blue eye's blazing with carnality. "Like that daddy fuck me like that." she emphasised the word daddy. That very nearly did John in right then and there, he took a deep breath drew himself out and slammed into her once again. "More!" Gemma growled.

John started up a steady pace each time ramming himself into her, each time he did Gemma let out a pant, a groan or an expletive of some kind. He continued to fuck his daughter hard.

"Oh god daddy harder, harder!"

Reaching up John clumsily grabbed at Gemma's hair bun the hair sticks fell out and clattered to the ground this had the effect of freeing her hair. Scooping it up into a ponytail with his now free right hand he pull hard on her hair whilst slamming into her.

"That's it that's it." was all Gemma could say as John continued to pound her.

"Honey I'm gonna... I'm gonna... " John said barely able to contain himself, slamming into her over and over again.

"Oh god, cum inside me daddy, cum now!" came back Gemma's frantic reply.

John totally lost it ramming himself inside her lifting her onto her tiptoes and holding her there with his cock spasming inside her cum pouring into her.

After John's orgasm subsided his knees buckled and he slowly slide out of her, once he was free of her his knee's gave way and he landed with a thump kneeling behind her. He was trying desperately to catch his breath gulping big lungs full of air his cock becoming flaccid between his legs.

Gemma turned slowly and got down on the floor with John and gently slid into his lap her legs out to one side. Gemma slid her arms round John whilst he tried to get his breath back and she gently kissed him on his forehead.

"Sorry hun I just couldn't... It was just so..." John managed to say after getting his breath back a bit.

"Oh baby, it's no surprise to me, especially after I've been mercilessly teasing you all day." Gemma said quietly.

John suddenly frowned.

As if reading his thoughts Gemma said "Pill baby we're good. I went back on it just for you."

It dawned on John then, Gemma had every intention of seducing him from the moment she arrived at his house earlier in the day. How could he have not seen it? Well he was a dumbass as she had told him repeatedly. He chuckled to himself. Then an idea formed and a big grin spread across his face.

"You young lady have been very naughty and your language has been atrocious today!" John stated his grin remaining on his face.

Gemma realized immediately where John was heading and purred, pouting all the while "But daddy I tried not to be bad, honest I did, but I couldn't help it. You wont punish me will you?" she emphasized the word punish.

"Oh baby you know I'd love to let you off the hook, but I afraid its a damn good spanking for you young lady." John said.

Gemma squealed with delight then returned to her sultry act. "Daddy lose the clothes..." there was a pause then Gemma said "Keep the bow-tie."

Gemma climbed out of John's lap and returned to her feet straightening her dress as she did. John followed her and stood up his pant round his ankles still. Kicking off his shoes and pulling off his socks John removed his lower garments in double time.

"Where do you want me?" Gemma purred.

"Oh bedroom baby, but stay right there I wanna watch your ass as you climb those stairs it just looks so damn fine in that dress. Let me get rid of this jacket and shirt." John said finally getting his breath back.

"Let me help." Gemma said and pushed John's jacket over his shoulders and off. The jacket landed in a crumpled heap on the floor, next Gemma took a firm hold of the front of John's shirt and torn it open buttons pinging off and flying all over the hallway.

"Now you are just trying to provoke me." John said fiddling with his collar freeing the shirt and leaving him naked bar the bow-tie. "and it's working, bedroom, now!" he added.

Gemma was grinning and staring at John's groin. "I didn't know you you shaved down there, kinky daddy, I like it, felt so good against my ass." she said.

John blushed "This morning before you arrived I didn't expect... " John regained his composure "I said bedroom young lady, Now!"

Instead of dashing upstairs like John was expecting Gemma turned and walked slowly to the foot of the stairs still in her heels. She turned her head over her shoulder and asked "Are you watching closely daddy?" Gemma started to climb the stairs very slowly.

John could see every muscle under her skin move it was like the finest poetry ever written. As she walk the muscles in her legs and back flexed gently, then as she got higher on the stairs the bottom of her ass came into view. John was entranced once again by this heavenly creature he did not move from his spot at the bottom of the stairs he just watched the show. The only part of his body that reacted was his cock it was starting to get hard again. How the hell does she do that John thought, surprised that he was able to get hard again so soon after cumming.

When Gemma was out of view and the show was over John flew up the stairs taking three steps at a time.

Arriving at the bedroom door he leant against the door frame as casually as he could muster in a bow tie with a growing erection. Gemma was climbing onto the bed. "I don't think so young lady, stand up and come here." he said firmly.

Gemma responded immediately and jumped up off the bed and walked over to John. "Turn around." John said. Reaching under Gemma's hair John undid the clasps on the choker and let the top half of Gemma's dress fall away. Gemma hooked her thumbs into the miniskirt part of the dress and shimmied a little as she pushed it downwards the dress falling to the floor. "Now that's a view and a half." John said taking in Gemma's naked form. She still had her heels on and aside from the bow tie John wore they stood there naked in each other presence for the first time.

John span Gemma round and pulled her into into his arms and kissed her passionately their tongues and hands exploring all the while. They kissed for what seemed like hours. Eventually breaking apart and both panting again. John had a glint in his eye, "Now where was I? oh yes that's it, spanking." he grinned.

Moving to sit on the edge of the bed John beckoned Gemma over and patted his lap gently. Gemma obediently moved over to John and positioned herself bent over in his lap her ass sticking out. "Now what do we think, humm, I think tonight's total should be 10 what do you think Gemma?" Gemma turned her head to face John she was biting her bottom lip, she nodded timidly.

Oh fuck he's really going to spank me, god I'm so fucking horny right now and he's really going to do it! Gemma thought. Gemma had fantasized about this moment for months but she never thought it was going to actually happen especially on their first night together.

John gather Gemma's hair up into a ponytail tightly with one hand holding her head still, he began to massage Gemma's ass with the other. He lifted his hand into the air paused for a moment then said "One!" John's hand came down slapping her left ass cheek only slightly harder than playfully.

Gemma gasped and thought "Fuck that felt good; too good."

John was massaging the cheek he had just slapped. He raised his hand again "Two!" he said his hand coming down on the right cheek this time.

Gemma was holding her breath and thinking "shit, shit, sh... it!" as the stinging started to subside.

John started to pick up the pace his cock getting harder with each slap. "Three." he said and his hand came down again on her left cheek. "Four" he said his hand landing on the right cheek.

Gemma was still holding her breath. "Five!" he said and down came his hand on her left cheek. "Six!" he said and down came his hand on the right. "Seven!" again his hand came down on her left cheek. Gemma was still holding her breath the tension building in her body. "Eight!" John said and paused for a beat Gemma tensed anticipating the blow. John paused for another beat Gemma tensed even more. Gemma thought she was going to explode right then and there.

John slapped her very hard on the right cheek.

"OH FUCK!" Gemma yelled at top of her voice. Every ounce of her held breath coming out in that one drawn out cry.

"I think that's enough for now. I'll save the other two for another time." John said with a grin.

Gemma's body was on fire, every nerve ending that covered her entire body blazed, John's cum was dripping out of her pussy and down the inside of her legs. Her ass was still stinging, in a moment of lucidity she thought "my turn" and grinned. She shoved John back onto the bed. He scooched backwards so he lay flat. Gemma climb up and straddled John. Gemma started to grind her hips against him. John was taking her all in as she kneeled above him. She could feel his rock hard cock pressing against her labia as she bucked and weaved. She flopped forward kissing John hard on the lips this cause her clit to grind against John's cock too. Gemma was burning with desire she was getting closer by the minute. Gemma moved her mouth to his ear and whispered "Got another hard fuck in you old man?"

"For you baby, anything." John said with a loving smile on his face.

Gemma reached between her legs and grabbed John's cock and positioned the head on her labia. Dropping with all her weight she impaled herself on him. John could only manage a grunt the feeling overwhelmingly him.

Gemma said "Oh God so good!"

Slowly at first she began to rise and fall on his cock occasional grinding herself against himself. All the while Gemma was kneading and pulling at her tits and nipples.

Gemma started to rub her clit as she increased her speed up and down. She was going much faster now, occasionally she would pause to grind her pussy against him or bounce her butt. All the while she was getting louder and louder. Gemma was repeating "Oh Yes, Oh God, Oh Fuck."

Gemma then flopped once more onto John pressing her tits into his chest. Still rubbing her clit she kissed John hard. "I'm getting so close daddy fuck me hard, fuck me hard now!" she pleaded with him.

John wanted so much to please this women that lay on top of him. Clasping his hands onto what must have been bright red ass cheeks John took a deep breath, and started to fuck the women he was in love with. John gave it everything he had and pounded into her as hard as he could from below.

Gemma kissed John hard, tongues intertwining. Gemma broke the kiss their faces a mere inch apart Gemma breathed "Oh shit I'm coming Oh shit Oh shit!"

Still rubbing her clit and John still pounding into her. Gemma expression changed rapidly running through a myriad of emotions. She was coming and she was coming hard. John could feel it, he could feel her pussy bare down on him. Fuck that feels so good, John thought.

FiHippy
FiHippy
12 Followers