Dumbass Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiHippy
FiHippy
12 Followers

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" was all Gemma could say her body was spasming and shaking all at once. Her face still only an inch away from John's.

As her orgasm subsided John started to slow his pace. Gemma's eyes flung open just inches from John's "No don't, keep going, harder, give me more I want MORE!" Gemma rasped at him.

John was out of breath his body was aching, he dug deep into is soul for every ounce of strength he possessed, he wanted so much for this women to have everything she ever wanted. John resumed his hard pounding assault. Gemma still rubbing her clit frantically.

"Yes that's it, oh god I'm going to come again." Gemma said their eyes locked together.

"Oh shit!" Gemma screamed right into John's face their eyes locked together never breaking away.

Gemma's whole body was turning bright pink she was spasming and shaking violently. Internally Gemma was clamping her pussy tightly around John's cock it was too much for John and he came hard inside her. John's cock slide from Gemma's pussy as she continued to orgasm on top of him. John was done, spent, he didn't even have the energy to keep his hands on her ass and they fell uselessly down onto the bed. One final tremor rocked through Gemma's body and she was done too. Gemma slumped onto John's body her whole weight on top of him. While she didn't weigh very much it was enough while John was gasping for air to make it hard for him to breath. They both lay there until Gemma noticed John's slightly panicked as look he was still trying desperately to breath.

"Oh sorry." she panted and slid lifelessly off John to one side keeping her body in contact with his.

"Th-th-thanks hun." John managed a short time later thankful to be actually getting some air into his lungs finally.

Gemma was recovering quicker and said "That was the most amazing fuck I have ever had."

John replied with "It was for me too honey believe me, but it was also the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The way you cum honey... there's really is no other word for it. Beautiful truly beautiful."

John and Gemma pulled up the duvet and snuggled in close to each other.

They were both asleep within minutes and both slept deeply and soundly.

---

Coda:

John woke with with a slight start, well Gemma is awake he thought. He could feel her hand round his hard cock stroking it gently.

"Is this for me daddy?" she asked him playfully.

"Morning Gem." he said and added "Yep all for you."

"Oh goody!" Gemma replied continuing to stoke his cock.

Gemma leaned in to kiss John and he shied away saying "You probably don't want to do that my mouth feels like a bears armpit."

"Don't care and bears don't have armpits dumbass." Gemma said smiling sweetly and promptly kiss John softly and slowly on the lips.

Gemma lay back down beside John who was on his back now. They were both still naked and Gemma hooked one of her legs in-between John's. Gemma laid her head on John's chest and continue to play with John's cock under the duvet as she sighed a satisfied sigh.

They lay like that for a while just basking in each others bodies. Gemma continue to play gently with John's hard cock.

John asked "Hey Gem, what's with the tatoo?"

"Well..." Gemma began "Remember when we were gaming back before you and mum got divorced?"

"Yeah what about it?" John replied.

"Well over the nights we played and chatted I started to realize I was falling in love with you. I knew you and mum were going through a hard time and I didn't want to fuck up your lives even further so I stopped playing."

"I always wondered why you suddenly stopped playing with me. I figured you got a boyfriend and just didn't have time for me anymore. You know looking back I'm pretty sure I was in love with you then too. Me and your mother had basically been over for a while we just hadn't got round to finalizing it and it really effin hurt when you stopped playing way more than it should have. I guess I couldn't see it back then though. Anyway what does this have to do with the tattoo?" John said.

"Well after you and mum got divorced I tried to forget about you. I tried to make you out as the bad guy in my mind, I tried dating guys to forget about you. Nothing worked. So I decided to get a tattoo and if after it healed properly and I still wanted you I was going to go for it and seduce you. To give in to temptation so to speak." Gemma then added "It finally healed properly yesterday. I've been so god damn horny this past week waiting for it to heal."

"Wow." John said. It was the only word he thought appropriate.

They lay together a little longer then Gemma asked John "Dad next time we do this can it be at my place?"

"Sure honey." John said then added genuinely curious "Any particular reason why you'd prefer your place?"

"I don't really prefer my place as such its just my wand vibrator is there and I really want to fuck you while using it. I cum so hard with that thing." she said with a wink, her head then disappeared under the covers.

John felt Gemma's lips enclose the tip of his hard cock.

"Oh my." John said.

THE END.

FiHippy
FiHippy
12 Followers