All Comments on 'Duncan's Gentle Touch Ch. 03'

by j3zza

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Illicit love

is always the most exciting. That's why I like these stories of straight guys going queer for each other. Homo, hetero, who cares: as long as it is dangerous and forbidden.

Lady_BlackhawkLady_Blackhawkover 17 years ago
More PLEASE!!!

I really really am enjoying this series. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great writing!! ^.*

tinakristinatinakristinaover 17 years ago
thank you again...

...for continuing this incredibly hot, sexy story. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonerful Story!

I love this story! It's not often that you get the foreplay like you do in these stories. It really builds the anticipation. Wonderful writing skills and I can't wait to see what these guys are going to do next! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it!

I am really enjoying this story. Your method of writing has captured my attention and I am eager to find out what is to come. Keep up the great work, and get chapter 4 on here. I'm really looking forward to it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
PLEASE MORE!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

I am anxiously awaiting Chapter 4!!! I love this story. I love the way it's written. Everything is SO HOT! HOT! HOT!

Please MORE!!!

Cruel2BKindCruel2BKindabout 13 years ago

oh my GOD

you are an amazing storyteller

i cant wait to read the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

(For the moment, I was focused only on myself, not caring whether Duncan was watching me or how he was reacting. From the first time I had laid eyes on his gorgeous shaft, I had secretly hoped for this moment. I wasn't going to let anything distract me from sucking him as hard and as long as I could.)

000---HA_ i caught you--- in your earlier chapters you kept insisting their intentions and contact was totally NON sexual_ yet here we discover that Marty had hoped to suck Duncan's cock from 'the 1st time -he- had laid eyes on his gorgeous shaft'.

so here is the evidence that you/marty are indeed a cock slut. secretly hungering for duncan's gorgeous shaft from the first time you/he laid eyes on it.

i'm gonna guess that you're actually a girl writing this story. cause no guy would say it feels natural to shoot warm water up/in his ass hole. outside of it yes- but not inside_ but girls are used to sticking things inside their bodies from an early age- thus it being more natural. what with tampons and douches and gynecologists. i had to use an enema b4 having some medical tests done- and it was the most unnatural thing i ever attempted doing. i also found it funny that you had the boys wash out their asses b4 playing but they didn't wash the toys b4 sticking them up their butts...those toys aren't packaged in a sanitized environment- most likely some chinese person who didn't wash their hands after wiping their butts and picking their noses put those sex toys in the packaging. you would wash new flatware and china b4 using it- i would hope you would wash a sex toy b4 sticking it inside yourself or someone else.

but 4 the most part i enoyed this- i just like finding the contradictions- thanks for sharing

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

There was no contradiction in my opinion. Marty had not seen his friend in a sexual light nor 'his shaft' before the day he gave him a massage. The word shaft can only be used about an erect penis, and he did not see Duncan with a hard-on in the shover or before then. But it was perfectly natural that Marty would begin to think about taking Duncan in his mouth in the time leading up to their third encounter.

However, I do agree with the comment about washing the sex toys. But I can easily forgive this slip, in the light of this very sensual, erotic and hot story.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
An Unopened Bag of Toy Fun: The Agony of Anticipation

The wonderful writing produces a new intensity and tension to the men's long, pure masculine foreplay. Don't wish to spoil the story for new readers. Prepare yourselves for a playground of erotic ecstasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Definitely not done yet

yes we'll get to the big one but until then have loved the slow build up and the boys doing what feels good for them and for each other. the trust and friendship is awesome

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow Thats so hot ! My cock is rock hard and leaking. I want to do that soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous