Duncan's Gentle Touch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j3zza
j3zza
220 Followers

I couldn't stay there for long. I reluctantly pulled back, gasping for breath, but flicking at the tip of his cock with my tongue.

"Jesus, Marty." He said when he caught his breath. "You sure you never..." He never finished the thought. I pressed his cock down my throat again. Duncan threw his head back and let the sensations wash over him. His hips began bucking as he started to fuck my face. I loved it.

I began pulling a little at the string for the beads, moving them down his anal canal. His cock twitched in my mouth. He began pumping with enthusiasm and I could tell he was beginning to lose control again. I slowed the movement of my tongue and mouth and calmed him just a little.

Duncan maneuvered himself a bit so he was laying flat on his back across the middle of the bed. I positioned myself so I could still reach his cock while straddling his face. My own cock and balls hung heavily over his mouth, just out of reach. My sexuality was at a dull roar. My cock was ready to spring to life with the slightest provocation. Duncan reached up with his tongue and began flicking at the underside of my balls, tickling them and sending jolts of excitement through me. I lowered myself a bit. I wanted him to taste my cock, to feel my sex in his mouth. I watched his chin drop open wide to welcome me into his mouth.

His tongue worked with firm pressure around my cock head and along the shaft. I could feel the blood flowing to my groin, my cock expanding into his throat. He sucked hungrily, lustily. I lowered myself a little more, pressing my balls onto his face. As my cock hardened more, I began moving my hips a little, thrusting in and out. He locked his lips and sucked harder. I responded by pushing further down his throat with each thrust, giving him as much of my swollen cock as he could handle.

Duncan was fully engrossed in exploring the ridges of my shaft and while he kept himself entertained there, I eagerly wrapped my mouth around his cock and began duplicating what he was doing to me. We were two lovers locked together, our cocks and mouths joining our bodies together, forming a passionate union. Time stood still. The outside world was irrelevant. All that mattered was the heat of our bodies and the delicious cock sunk deep in my throat.

I felt more erotically alive in that moment than ever before. I felt more connected to Duncan than I had ever felt connected to anyone before and the connection was more than physical.

I reached down to his ass and found the end of the string for the anal beads and gave it a gentle tug. His cock jumped in my mouth. Duncan began working his fingers into my ass. I was still stretched and relaxed from the plug I had had in me earlier and I welcomed the additional stimulation.

His long, strong fingers penetrated deep into my ass, sliding easily into me. I tugged more at the beads, causing the first one to pop out. His entire body twitched a little. I kept his wonderful, full, hard cock locked in my lips, working the tip and shaft with my tongue. I pushed the first bead back in as far as I could.

Our bodies were hot and sweaty now with the myriad of sensations coming from our mouths, asses and cocks, not to mention how good it felt just to be pressed against his solid muscular frame.

My balls were pulling up into my body, getting ready to spew their load into his mouth, onto his face, wherever he would take it. I knew where I wanted his. I wanted to taste his orgasm, to feel it coat my mouth and throat, to have a small part of him in me. We were both nearing the brink again. I tried to hold mine as long as I could. As much as I wanted to come with Duncan, I didn't want the moment to end.

He broke first. His body began to tense. I knew he was close. I pulled again at the beads, and as the first powerful jets of his semen began spraying into my mouth, I pulled them out one at a time, synchronized with the contractions in his cock. His hot fluid filled my mouth. At this moment, I cannot describe how it tasted. I was so overcome, so beside myself in my own pre-orgasmic state that flavor had no meaning. I just knew that I wanted him. I sucked hungrily at his throbbing cock, feeling the spray hit the back of my throat, coat my tongue and cheeks. I swallowed as fast as I could, sucking more eagerly from him.

My own orgasm boiled just below the surface, held there for a moment as I focused on extending Duncan's as long as possible. But it wouldn't stay there for long. My torso and legs began to lock up, signaling the inevitable. Duncan didn't hesitate at all. He took my cock as deep as he could. I felt the hot wetness from his mouth engulf the length of my shaft and I was over the edge.

I came. Hard.

I nearly blacked out from the overwhelming wave of ecstasy that roared over me. My entire body was an erotic playground. Each part went into sensory overload and my mouth, which had been suckling Duncan's dying orgasm, came open with a deep moan that vibrated us both. Semen ran down my chin and dribbled across his tight balls. I was overcome with sheer passion. My cock shot it's load time and again in Duncan's mouth, on his face, down his throat. It seemed to last forever and yet was over all too soon.

As the last waves of my orgasm died down, I collapsed onto his body, my cock still raging hard in his mouth, but slowly relaxing. His own cock had also begun to relax. We both gasped for breath. As I recovered a bit of strength, I began licking up the drops of semen splattered around his cock and balls. It was gratuitous, but I didn't care. I wanted all of him. I was dimly aware of his tongue flicking around between my legs, but wasn't recovered enough yet to focus to know he was doing the same thing.

Eventually, I rolled off him and spun around so we were face to face. Both of us still had smears of semen on our lips, chins and cheeks. Without thinking about it, we began kissing and gently cleaning each other. When I think back now, it seems odd I could begin licking my own cum off Duncan's face and not even think about it. Even earlier that day, I would have not thought such a thing possible, yet we both did it as naturally as we drew our next breath.

After some amount of time, we both recovered enough to realize it was dark outside. We had been sucking and fucking for hours. We were both exhausted from the passion we had shared.

"Are you spending the night?" It wasn't really a question.

"Yes." His answer wasn't just about spending the night.

We set all the toys aside and tossed the old blanket off the bed. We both climbed back into bed, spooned together and pulled up the covers. The warmth from his back radiated into my chest and groin. My cock twitched a little against his ass, but neither of us had energy and we quickly fell asleep.

...WE'RE NOT DONE YET...

j3zza
j3zza
220 Followers
12