Dunder Mifflin Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was moaning now, occasionally tossing her head to the side or releasing and involuntary shudder from deep within. She leaned back on the table a little, placing her outreached arms behind her for support. Pam was transfixed not only by Kelly's taste, but by the thickness and length of her pussy lips. They were so long and meaty she could easily slip them into her mouth and gently suck on them which she was enjoying immensely. As she rolled Kelly's massive lips around in her mouth, playing against them with her tongue, she traced little circles on top Kelly's opening with her thumb.

Kelly whined " Pam that's really nice... ohh! actually that's great... but please, make me cum, lick my clit!! I need it..." Pam obliged immediately and began to lash Kelly's prominent clit with her tongue, following the pattern Erin had shown her. Kelly immediately rolled her head back, and her hips began gently bucking up and down against Pam's mouth, which by now was covered in an expansive sheen of Kelly's juices. It was a sight that men would have done anything to see. The gorgeous Indian girl leaning back, head rolled in ecstasy. Her gorgeous beasts tipped with massive rock hard nipples covered in the soft glow of sweat, heaving in time with her hips, her body dragging in rough breaths that were interspersed by loud moans of pure lust. And In between her legs, a very pregnant Pam, still fully dressed and still drop dead gorgeous, with her face buried deep in Kelly's wet hot center.

Right as Pam felt Kelly was about to cum, she noticed that because her bottom was so close to the edge of the table, she would easily be able to slide fingers up into her from underneath as she continued to lick furiously. She slipped in two fingers; they went in immediately as Kelly was so wet now that little drops were running down Pam's hand and wrist. She grazed her g-spot on the first attempt and then continued to do so for a couple of thrusts.

This was too much for Kelly, whose body began to convulse strongly, her pussy clamping down on the wonderful intruders that had slid inside her. Pam continued to lick her clit the best she could, but Kelly hips were almost impossible to keep a hold off as the bucked and thrashed. Kelly stopped moaning and held her breath right as her orgasm hit her in its entirety, and then she let it all out in one loud groan, that was nearly a shout.

Pam smiled as Kelly's body sagged, exhausted from the release. Her pussy continued to gently squeeze her fingers, then stopped. She withdrew her hand and looked up at Kelly. "Oh my god Pam!" Kelly, still panting shallowly, managed to say. "That... was incredible... thank you so much."

"It was my pleasure" said Pam, grinning widely and wiping away some of Kelly off her chin with the sleeve of her dress. "It was the least I could do after spying on you like that."

"Yeah, about that Pam! I come down here at least once a week to blow off some steam. Next time, maybe I'll send you a memo so you can join me and we can do this proper."

"Make sure to mark it urgent!" Pam said, winking in a cute but dorky manner.

At this the two laughed and Pam helped Kelly gather up her cloths from the floor.

12