All Comments on 'Duriel Ch. 01'

by gothic_chameleon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tartan9tartan9over 13 years ago

I really liked your well written story, characters and storyline caught my interest and I hope you will post more chapters.

Best of luck with your writing.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Caught my interest also. I'd like more info about her background and why she is there. I like the contrast of a heavenly angel coming on to her. I'd like to see a slightly longer chapter. I felt like you could have told us why the handler on the ship didn't like her...it was wierd to hear he didn't like her but not tell us why so just try to follow things through with details but it's a great story and i look forward to more.

missymoemissymoeover 13 years ago
good story

Really like the first chapter. Is this a continuation of your Angels series? cant wait for the next one.

gothic_chameleongothic_chameleonover 13 years agoAuthor
yes

Yes, it is a continuation of Angels. Duriel is Andariel's sister. And after this there will probably be a series for Belial. And to answer the other question, he doesn't like her because she is not a pure angel. Once halflings were killed (well, tortured and then killed) on sight, but now that angels as a species are dying out, they are willing to do anything to save themselves, including breed with species they consider to be inferior.

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
A bit

Better. Your chapters need to be longer. Maybe if you add more information on the characters you can make them longer. I really hope you can make this story flow smoother then angles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergothic_chameleon@gothic_chameleon
52 Followers
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone who read my cringe-worthy stories. No, I probably won't be finishing any of them unless I totally rewrite them.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Duriel Series Info