Dustin's Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
319 Followers

"She doesn't seem to mind." Mike said, walking up to Vicki and sliding his hands in her robe. "Where's my titties." He opened her robe. "Good morning girls. I see you are both awake. A little bruised and battered though." He held both tits in his hands and kissed the nipples.

"Mmmmm." Vicki moaned. "You had better stop that or you'll have to eat me before the eggs."

"Promises, promises."

Mike grabbed the toast as it popped up and put it on the table. Vicki got some juice and joined them at the table. The three of them ate in silence until Vicki couldn't stand it any longer.

"Are you going to ask?"

"Ask what sweetie?" Mike said.

"What I was doing in that place." Vicki said.

"We know what you were doing." Andy said. "For the same reason we go to bars. People get lonely. Of course our choices are a little more upscale." Vicki smiled. She watched Mike shoveling food in his mouth. Andy shook his head and kicked Mike under the table.

"Ow. What?" Andy tilted his head toward Vicki. "Fuck, you stopped me from eating for that." He looked at her. "This is great, you cook as well as you fuck. Ow. Stop it. Okay here it is." Vicki prepared herself for the bad news. She was losing them. She put her head down and clenched her fists.

"We know you are a sexually charged woman and there may be times that two cocks are not enough, and we just can't satisfy you. Let's face it. Andy is not getting any younger."

"But I ..." Vicki started but Mike stopped her with a finger across her lips. "Hey look, you can stop her from talking with a finger too." Vicki opened her mouth and bit his finger. He pulled it away but she didn't say anything.

"We're both lonely and tired of the dating scene. It started with you as a way to get back at Dustin because we both hate him. Somewhere along the way we both realized that being with you was the time we longed for. You are sexy, beautiful, funny and make us feel alive. His wife is gone. My wife is gone. Before you, we spent time alone in our places wishing someone else was there. We liked being in a relationship. You are married and that is up to you to decide what to do with that. All that being said, it's probably not a good idea but, we would like to continue seeing you if you want to. You make us feel - needed."

Vicki looked at Andy and he was nodding his head. She moved over and kissed him on the lips. She went to Mike and kissed him. "I want that very much." Vicki said cheerfully.

"One condition." Andy said. "You must never ever again go out looking for cock on your own, or we are gone. If you need some more cock, we'll go find it together."

"Agreed." Vicki said. She was happier than she had been in a long time. Her two men still wanted her. She was their whore. After breakfast, Vicki said she wanted to take a shower but wasn't sure she was steady enough on her feet. She asked the guys if they could join her to keep her from falling. In the shower her ass was still sore but her pussy was fine and she found that her ribs didn't hurt all that much when she came. Well the third time they did but it was worth it.

Dustin came home the next day. He was furious about the phone and called the company to complain about the slip shod service in connecting the line to the house. He laughed when Vicki told him how she got hurt and called her a clumsy bitch. She told him that she was upset he could be so uncaring and moved into the guest bedroom. She needed a place to make her plans for leaving him. She wondered if the guys would take her in or if she would have to get her own place? A couple days later she went for a STD test. She knew the guys at that bar were a good risk for something. Fortunately she didn't get anything but she made a mental note to use condoms when fucking strangers.

coming soon

DUSTIN'S WIFE pt 6

Vicki's story 2

alparker
alparker
319 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great

what a great story wowowowowowow loved it

jott50jott50over 5 years ago
Dam a writer that doesn't finish a story.

Dam you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
which is worse

I scanned this and the husband is a bastard and not all that nice and the wife reacts by taking up with cretons. Why are they in the same story at the end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice job

liked your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Super story............looking forward to more

These are really great! The writing is very good and interesting. You make it feel like we know these people.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mom Makes The Team Stay-at-home mom becomes a sex addict.in Group Sex
More Stories