E-Beth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him skeptically. "Me? That would've had to be a lab day. My hair would be in a ponytail and I wouldn't have that much makeup and those white lab coats aren't exactly flattering to a girl's figure and-"

"Took. My. Breath. Away." Teddy raised his eyebrows and gave me a serious look so I'd know he meant it.

"You mean *these* took your breath away." I reached down and cupped my own boobs, pushing them together and up over the top of my dress.

"Well... ah..." Teddy blushed all the way down to his neck again as his eyes dropped to my presented cleavage. "Well, yeah, of course I noticed them. You were wearing a lime green button-down with a white tank top underneath. The blouse wasn't big enough to button in front of your breasts, so without the tank top I'd have been getting quite the eyeful. But seriously, there's much more to a girl than her boobs. Paula has a nice set. Judith in HR has a great rack. *You*, E-Beth... I looked at your face and thought you were absolutely beautiful."

Now it was my turn to blush. I liked the compliment, but I knew better than to really believe it. Not with this nose and my lack of cheekbones. "No way."

Teddy leaned forward and clasped my hand. Our wine glasses on the coffee table were forgotten. "Your hair was in a ponytail, yes. But you also had a clip holding your bangs back and over your right ear, except for a thin lock that had come loose and was hanging over your right eye down to the corner of your lips. You didn't have much eyeliner, but you'd put a little green into your eyeshadow to highlight the blouse. And, well, I liked your eyebrows. Too many girls I've seen overpluck them or end up with painted eyebrows. I liked the sculpt of yours. And I like your nose. It fits your face."

Now MY blush was running down to my upper chest.

Teddy continued. "That very first day I *did* end up staring at your tits. And when you teasingly reprimanded me by saying 'My eyes are up here', you had such a brilliant smile that I've purposely stared at your tits ever since, just to get you to repeat the phrase and smile the same way again."

He was staring at my tits again. And smiling so big I couldn't control it, I coyly said, "My eyes are up here, Teddy."

His eyes came up to mine. And then without another word, he leaned across the couch and kissed me.

*I think I'm falling in love.*

****

Like it was yesterday, I remembered the one and only night Teddy and I had ever been intimate. There were holes in my memory, sure, but the things I did remember were crystal clear. I remembered sitting on this very couch, my dress bunched up around my waist as Teddy knelt on the floor and ate me to the most spectacular of orgasms. From the intensity in his eyes, he looked ready to repeat himself.

But I was still in control. My heart was racing, thumping so hard I was surprised my boobs weren't vibrating. But I was still in control. And sliding off the couch, I stood up and then extended my hand back to him.

Teddy looked up at me as if I were an angel inviting him into heaven. With an ecstatic expression on his face, he took my hand and stood up. And then he let me lead him back to my bedroom.

Once inside, Teddy reached out and hit the wall switch, turning on overhead bedroom light attached to the ceiling fan. And then his lips parted in a moaning pant as he simply stood there and stared at me, as if completely in disbelief that this was happening. Perhaps he'd started to think our previous encounter was nothing more than a dream. And rather than let me pull him to my bed in the darkness so we could fumble our clothes off and get straight to fucking, he wanted to pause and admire me with full illumination.

I giggled and compromised by moving to the nightstand and turning on the table lamp. Then I turned and gestured for him to turn off the overhead light. He pouted, his eyes wide open as if trying to sear the look of me in my dress into his permanent memory; but he complied and turned off the switch. And then I took both of his hands and guided him to sit down on the edge of my bed.

There wasn't any music and I wasn't trying to dance. But Teddy continued staring at me as if I were giving him the most sensuous of stripteases while I stood before him and reached to the straps of my violet cocktail dress. Slipping them off my shoulders, I let the gossamer fabric puddle down to my hips, exposing my big breasts demurely concealed by black lace. I pushed the dress over my hips so that it dropped completely to the floor. And then I stepped out of it, proudly displaying my body clad in nothing but black lingerie.

Teddy just about had a heart-attack. But he gulped and managed to keep breathing. Feeling that rush of power running into my head again, I confidently strode forward, spread his knees to the sides, and stepped in between them. And with my swollen tits right in front of his face, I ordered seductively, "Open it."

It took him a second to react while his jaw flapped up and down without any noises coming out. But he set his teeth and reached up, feeling for the latch and trying to stare at the two large globes at the same time, doing neither job very well. Eventually, he focused on the clasp and managed to thumb it open. And the two black lace cups swung open on their own, pushed forward by the springlike force of my tits being set free.

A keening groan welled up from Teddy's throat. When I mashed his face into my tits, I felt him tense up and then whimper with the kind of joy that said he could now die a happy man. And I felt an extra surge of pride running through me that I could manipulate this man so easily with a simple pair of tits.

This was fun.

I think Teddy stayed there in my cleavage for close to five minutes. I got the distinct impression that if we went no farther sexually from this point on, he would be just fine with that. And in the meantime, he was going to lick and kiss and suck and play with my boobs for as long as I would let him. He certainly wasn't going to break off contact first.

But me? I was pretty horny, too. And as great as it felt to have him suckling on my sensitive titflesh, I wanted a little more direct stimulation. I wanted to get fucked. But when I pried his face out from between my mounds, I saw the crazed look of lust in his eyes and the tension already in his neck. And I knew that if I mounted him now, the poor guy would blow inside me in less than a minute.

That was okay. I had every confidence he'd be able to go again. He was just a kid, after all.

"Take off your shirt," I ordered and then immediately dropped to my knees. My hands went to his belt buckle and realizing that he was *this* close to busting his nut, he rapidly complied.

But I didn't mount him yet. I had other plans for his load. And after he'd removed his shirt and I'd pulled his slacks and shorts down to his ankles, I simply leaned forward, opened my mouth, and sucked his impressive cock inside.

*Yummy.*

There are few things more empowering to a girl than knowing a man is *completely* under your control. Teddy's cock was a joystick, and with it in my grasp, I knew I could make him do whatever I wanted. Buy me dinner? Easy. Send me flowers? No problem. Cash in his life savings and buy me a new car? Well with my lips wrapped around his dick, he'd probably agree.

Love me forever? We'd see...

I bobbed up and down, concentrating on my technique and adjusting my lips to provide just the right amount of pressure. I stayed up around the mushroom head for a minute, just daintily licking at it like an ice cream cone while my right hand jacked up and down the long pole. My left hand tickled his ball sac, and when I felt them beginning to compress, I prepped myself for the coup de grâce.

It always took me a few tries to get warmed up, but if I could do it to David, I was pretty sure I could do it to Teddy. So I relaxed my throat and pushed his crown against it three times, just testing out my gag reflex and warning my body what I was about to do. The fourth time, I went ahead and opened my throat, pushing the head of Teddy's cock into it. And while I rolled my eyes up to look at my man adoringly, I hummed, letting the vibrations surround his shaft and send sparkles of pleasure shooting through his entire body.

My eyes said it all: *Look at me. Look at me looking at you. I'm deep-throating your cock. I'm taking all of you into me for your pleasure. Just for *you*.*

Teddy's eyes tightened right before he came. I had just enough time to pull his cock out of my throat and park the end against my tongue. And with my mouth gaping open so that he could watch, little white pulses of spunk flew out from the tip of his dick while I stroked his shaft with both hands, coaxing out even more.

Teddy groaned and balled his hands into fists as he came. He only saw the first two or three shots before he squeezed his eyes shut and tilted his head back, groaning out his release.

Once he wasn't looking anymore, I clamped my lips shut over the tip, rapidly swallowing his seed. After the initial barrage, his flow started to peter out and I similarly slowed my jacking rate, concentrating on tighter, more deliberate strokes to pull out every last drop. And when he was done, I pulled my head back and brushed my hair out of my face while sighing and grinning happily.

"Holy *fuck*, E-Beth..." Teddy groaned, looking both thoroughly exhausted and yet goofily satisfied at the same time. And I just proudly grinned right back.

"You liked that?"

"Loved it," he moaned before leaning forward and reaching his arms down to me. "Let me return the favor."

"You don't have to."

"But you know I want to."

Grinning, I let Teddy take my hands and haul me up. I felt a fresh thrill run through me as he held my face and deep-tongue-kissed me, despite having just cum in my mouth moments earlier. He rolled me onto my back, pulled my panties down over my gartered-stockings (good call Amber: easier access). And then without further ado, he pushed his face into my now-naked crotch.

Mmm... a proven muff-diver. *Definitely* a keeper.

****

"Fuck me, Teddy," I moaned. "Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme..."

The alarm clock decided to go off just then. Well, maybe me programming the thing for 6:30am had something to do with it, but I choose to blame it on electronics gone wild. The point is, I was too in the throes of ecstasy to want to deal with the infernal device; and after futilely slapping at it a few times, I simply grabbed the damn thing in my hand and yanked it, apparently hard enough to dislodge the plug from the wall. And mercifully, the blaring alarm went silent.

Momentarily exhausted from my struggle with the clock, I collapsed with my head off the side of the mattress. Teddy had gone still, his throbbing cock still deep inside me. And squeezing my internal muscles, I slapped his shoulder and whined, "Keep going! I was almost there!"

Chuckling to himself, Teddy took the time to reach down and lift my head back up and onto a pillow. He canted his head to the side and planted a fierce, passionate kiss on my lips. And with his tongue delving into my mouth, his hips started up their rhythmic stroking once again.

We'd fucked three times last night, even after the initial blowjob. I'd just been absolutely *wired*, and I completely lost track of the number of orgasms I'd had. I wasn't interested in counting. I was only interested in getting the next high.

After Teddy had eaten me to a number of spectacular orgasms, I'd made him come up and mount me, rutting into me like an out-of-control jackhammer until he filled me up with a bucketload of sperm. We'd cuddled together and whispered tender thoughts to each other, awash in the glow of newfound love before getting up to take a shower together and get some sleep. After all, it was a Wednesday, and we still had work in the morning.

But I underestimated what the sight (and feel) of my wet, naked body would do to Teddy. He'd gotten hard and started excitedly hyperventilating while soaping up my tits. And after a three minute makeout session beneath the spray of warm water, I'd urged him just to grab me and *take* me. So my new stud displayed surprising strength in lifting me up, holding my thighs, and urgently humping me against the tiled wall before dropping me onto my knees and then blowing his load all over my chest. I did my best to rub his cum into my skin before the shower washed it all away. But I promised him we'd have to do that again sometime, outside the shower, to make sure not a single drop of seminal lotion would be wasted.

THEN we decided we needed to get some sleep. We cuddled up together, I in my pajamas and Teddy spooned behind me, one hand underneath my top so that he could cup one of my boobs. But (A) I underestimated just how wonderful it would feel to have my man wrapped around my body, holding me in what I knew to be his strong arms, after such a long time sleeping alone. And (B) I underestimated what the feel of my body, even after already cumming three times in one evening, would do to Teddy. Not to mention the heavy breast in his hand and the feel of my ass against his crotch.

So we both got horny and while nuzzling each other quietly, I told him to slide my panties down and get inside me. Teddy did as asked, and for that last coupling, we slowly made love in that spooned position while I crooned how tenderly delightful it all felt. He rubbed his nose against the back of my neck and nibbled on my shoulder while pumping in and out of me from behind. And the sound of his soft pants both lulled me to sleep and wrapped around me like a pleasant extra blanket.

I didn't orgasm that last time; I didn't need to. Just feeling him holding me so tightly as he took his pleasure from my body made me feel like the most wanted girl in the universe. And we both fell asleep with his slowly deflating cock still inside me.

Besides, Teddy was more than making up for it now.

I'd awakened sometime around 6am. Teddy's dick had slipped out of me in the night, and I felt a deep void inside me that yearned to be filled once again. I'd also been having some *very* erotic dreams, and I awoke with a swamped pussy that was wet from much more than Teddy's last load of spunk. Plus, Teddy must have been having some dreams not so dissimilar from mine because he was sporting quite the morning wood, his naked cock grinding into the crack of my equally naked ass.

And I'd put that morning wood to good use. I was wet enough, and he was hard enough, that I was able to push him onto his back and impale myself on his rod before he even woke up. But Teddy woke up in a damn hurry by the time I was on my third thrust, and all he could do was groan and reach up with both hands to shove my pajama shirt over my breasts and then yank my torso down so that he could be smothered amongst the lush globes.

I rode my way to one orgasm, screaming loud enough to be my own alarm clock for the neighbors. And then my man rolled us over, threw my legs over his shoulders, and proceeded to fuck me so hard I was sure my brains were being scrambled. We were interrupted by the alarm clock, but soon that minor obstacle was out of the way as my powerful stud of a man fucked me right back up the proverbial wall.

"Fuck me, Teddy," I repeated. "Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme..."

"E-Beth..." he crooned. I loved hearing him moan my name. He still made it sound like the most wondrous word in the universe.

"Fuck me!"

"Oh, E-Beth..."

"Deeper! Harder! Fuck me and cum deep inside me! I want to go to work feeling your cum squishing between my thighs. I'm going to start a conversation with Stella and dare her to smell you on my body. Fuck me!"

"Unngh!"

"Fuck me!"

"UNNGH!"

"That's it! Bite my nipples! Bite them! Aaauuughh!" I screeched, feeling his teeth bared against my sensitive titflesh. My legs tightened over his shoulders, my heels drumming against his back. "FUCK ME!"

"E-BETH!"

"FUCK ME!"

*"UNNNGH!"*

*"FUCK MEEEEAAAAHHH!!!" I threw my head back and arched my back, shoving my tits up into the air so fast I might have snapped Teddy's neck if there wasn't so much padding. Lightning flashed before my eyes as the explosion set off deep inside my core, radiating outward along my nerves at the speed of light to set the very edges of my fingertips and toes to tingling.

And then I felt it. Teddy's lower body surged one final time, rocking my entire body back about two inches up the bed. I felt my vaginal walls momentarily stretch just a little bit further apart as his cock swelled within me. Just as my orgasm began to wane, I felt the sudden impact of his cock spewing gob after gob of hot, frothy cum against my womb. And the blissful sensations made me scream again, "AAAAHHHHH!!!"

Opening my eyes after that was akin to waking up, although I don't know if I actually passed out or simply had my mind momentarily blown by the force of my orgasm. One thing I did know was that Teddy had collapsed onto me, his whole body shivering from the muscular exertion he'd just put it through. And as I felt his spunk seeping deeper into my womb, I wrapped all four limbs around him to hold him even more intimately close than he was before.

"Oh, E-Beth..." Teddy moaned, gasping for breath with his cheek on the pillow right beside me. "I'm falling in love with you."

I chuckled, struggling to breathe myself with his body half-crushing my chest. "Sure that's not the sex talking?"

"Of course it's the sex talking," he sighed with that goofy grin before leaning over and pecking me quickly. "But when I come to your office later today and tell you again, you'll know that I really mean it."

A flush of unbelievable happiness completely filled my very being as I leaned over and gave him the most tender, passionate kiss I had in me. And if we hadn't needed to get to work, I would have rolled him over and raped him again right then and there. I might have been able to get away with it, but Teddy's job was on the clock and subject to strict on-time policies. The last thing I wanted to do was get him fired.

As it was, with a final flurry of kisses, I shooed him away and out of my bed. After all, Teddy still had to go home and change into something more appropriate for work. And I had to go through the usual female routine of hair, makeup, and clothes that meant I'd probably get to the office even later than him.

But before he actually walked out the door, I wrapped myself around my lover's body and buried my head into the crook of his neck. "I can't wait until work is over. I want you back here. I want you *in me*, as soon as humanly possible."

Teddy chuckled and kissed the top of my head while stroking my hair. "What? Didn't get enough last night and this morning?"

I grinned and looked up at my new boyfriend. We hadn't actually declared ourselves a couple yet, but I knew that was just a formality at this point. "Clearly, you don't know me well enough just yet," I purred with twinkles in both my eyes. "Look, my young plaything. You have *no* idea what you're getting into."

"Maybe not," he smiled and hugged me tighter. "But I'm eager to find out."

We kissed one more time, and then I sent him home. After he was gone, I turned around and leaned back against the door, exhaling slowly. And then with a naughty little grin, I slid a hand into my own panties, pushing a finger into my sodden cunt and then lifting it back out, coated with the mingled fluids of both our orgasms.

I sucked my finger, moaning with fresh arousal. I was happy. I was falling in love. And I knew *exactly* what I wanted to do.

Hey, I'm a girl.

So I grabbed my phone. Fifteen seconds later, I asked breathlessly, "Amber? Did I wake you? No? Good." I took a deep breath to calm the excited pitter-patter of my heart. And as I flopped down onto the couch, I stuck that finger back into my saturated pussy. "I *have* to tell you about last night!"