E-Beth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bedroom, babe," I commanded. And my trusty steed quickly walked us back to my bedroom.

But when we got there, he stopped so suddenly that he quite literally dropped me in surprise. Fortunately, I landed on my feet. And as I regained my balance, I turned to glance at the bed where Stella was reclining against the headboard, clad in nothing but a white lace bra and matching white thong panties. With her silky blonde hair neatly framing her face and a twinkle in her green eyes, she looked seductively at my boyfriend and posed herself for maximum sex appeal. "Hey there, Teddy," she hummed.

"St... Stella?" Teddy stammered in shock.

"I TOLD you I had a petite surprise." I grinned at my boyfriend. I stroked his side and then reached up to my shoulders to slip the robe off. Like always, Teddy's eyes immediately darted to my exposed tits, and then stayed on them as I bent over and stripped off the rest of my clothing. Once completely naked, I then took him by the waist and moved him backwards, directing him until his calves hit the nearby armchair; and I dropped him onto it.

"You're a little earlier than I'd expected," I told him. "Either that, or Stella and I got a little distracted with each other. So you're gonna have just sit and watch for a bit. Go ahead and get undressed if you want. I certainly hope you jerk off. But this could take a little while. I don't think Stella's ever done this before; not with a girl, at least."

"Done what?" Teddy stammered nervously.

I grinned and waggled my eyebrows.

Teddy's eyes popped up. "You mean you're gonna...?" His voice trailed off as he stared at Stella, who just squirmed on the bed.

I giggled. "I TOLD you I was bisexual."

"So you... and her... are just gonna... while I..."

"Oh, don't worry, lover," I interrupted reassuringly. "You'll get your chance with her, too." And then turning around, I presented my naked ass to my boyfriend as I sashayed back to the bed and crawled onto it like a jungle cat stalking my prey. I then moved straight over the reclining blonde, who was panting shallowly in anticipation.

"Are we really doing this?" Stella asked nervously.

"Just let us blow your mind," I purred.

I think both Stella AND Teddy had their minds blown that night. I was right: Stella had never been eaten out by another girl before. Actually, she hadn't been eaten out much in the last year, period (Apparently, Chuck wasn't the considerate type). And not only was she shell-shocked from the knowledge it was me with my tongue and fingers imbedded up her twat, but I don't think she'd ever been eaten by someone who understood the female pussy like I did.

I gave Teddy some time to wrap his head around things before inviting him in. Stella had spent the past hour riding home with me and then chatting and making out with me to get used to the idea of a fully Sapphic experience. Teddy had to make do with the idea of his first threesome in a far briefer period. But he did end up opening up his jeans and beating off while I worked Stella to two screaming orgasms.

Then I got my knees under me and waggled my ass at my boyfriend. "Come fuck me, babe!" I urged. And faster than I would have thought, he'd completely disrobed and rammed his full length up my cunt. The three of us pulsed back and forth on the bed like that for several minutes: Stella sitting up with my face in her crotch, me on my hands and knees, and Teddy kneeling behind me, thrusting away with an animalistic fury. I can only imagine the looks my boyfriend and best co-worker friend were exchanging above my sweaty body.

Stella had time to squeal out one more orgasm, and I got one too, before Teddy groaned that he was about to cum. It hadn't been much more than five minutes, but I could understand that my man was a little overstimulated after watching his girlfriend eating out the hot blonde. This wasn't my first threesome, after all.

I briefly fantasized about spreading my legs and shoving Stella's pretty little head into my crotch, urging her to send her tongue as deep as she could up my channel to suck out my boyfriend's semen. But realistically, asking a Sapphically-inexperienced girl like Stella to eat a creampie out of me would probably be too much too fast. On the other hand...

"Cum on my tits!" I howled to Teddy. "Cum on my tits!"

After a couple more lunges, Teddy finally yanked his cock out of me. This wasn't the first time I'd requested this of him, and he wrapped his hand around his shaft, squeezing tightly while I flipped onto my back and then cupped my own big breasts, pressing them together to form absolutely mouthwatering cleavage.

Groaning in agony, my boyfriend knee-walked over my body and leaned forward. And with a gasp of relief, he released his hand and started wanking out jet after jet of creamy white jism, a hot spray of cum that splattered against the slopes of my breasts and started running down them to form creeks and pools of a sexual waterway amongst my mountainous bosom.

Teddy hunched over me and gasped for air when he was done, wincing as if he had a massive headache from not breathing for too long. But despite the pain, there was no mistaking the goofy grin on his face.

And his grin got even bigger when I looked up at Stella and asked, "Will you lick this off me?"

She hesitated for a moment, but the allure of my tits was too much for Stella and she quickly crawled over, dipping her face and darting her tongue out like a delicate housecat that wanted to clean me up. She closed her eyes as her tongue laved its way across my taut titflesh. She swirled around the nipples, gulping and slurping noisily. And all the while, a keening moan of arousal hummed its way out of her mouth.

This was turning her on even more.

The cum was all gone, but Stella was still licking. She kept going for another two minutes, just playing with the globes that stood upright and firm, sagging only slightly even though I was lying flat on my back. And then finally she popped up and looked at Teddy, fondling my mammaries and giggling, "They're just so incredible! I'm sooo jealous of these!"

To my amazement, Teddy just smiled and stared right at the perky blonde. "You look like you've got a wonderful pair. Can I see them, please?"

Stella had been dressed in both bra and panties when Teddy had first arrived. I'd removed the thong panties to get at her pussy, but I'd never removed the bra. The petite girl had a very nice set for her size, definitely a C-cup. Both Teddy's and my eyes were locked onto her chest as she demurely reached behind herself and unhooked the clasp. And then to my surprise, she leaned forward and husked in a cutely seductive voice, "You can take it off me."

Teddy grinned and reached out with both hands, delicately taking hold of the shoulder straps and then pulling them down her arms. His breath caught as he looked at Stella's perky mounds, a wonderful shape where the upper half looked like part of a cone and the lower half like the bottom of a sphere. Crinkly pink nipples capped the ends, and I saw Teddy's hands twitch with desire to touch them.

But I had other ideas first. I'd seen Teddy's cock twitching with signs of new life as Stella's tits were revealed. And I was already anxious to see him stuff that glorious piece of man meat into Stella's tight little cunny. So sitting up, I ordered my man to lie down and let me go to work on him.

He did as asked, and I reversed myself so that I was lying beside him on the bed, but with my head at his crotch. From this position, I was able to take his shaft in my left hand and start sucking on his knob from next to his right hip. And sure enough, the beautiful penis began to firm up.

It firmed up even faster when I asked Stella to help me. Quickly, the perky blonde laid down on Teddy's left side, mirroring me. Her right hand took over stroking duties while I went to tickle at his balls. And together, the two of us gave Teddy his very first dual blowjob.

Stella sucked on his mushroom head while I tongued the underside of his crown. Stella licked up the left side of his shaft while I licked the right. We met at the top, kissing each other and snaking our tongues out into each other's mouths, darting across his sensitive glans at the same time. And it's a miracle Teddy didn't blow in our faces right then and there.

"Holy fuck!" Teddy groaned, straining with his pelvic muscles to hold himself at bay. Even though he'd cum just a few minutes before, having the two of us frenching around his prick was just a little too much stimulation for his inexperienced mind.

I figured I'd better make my fantasy come true before he lost it again, and we'd have to start all over. So pulling our heads free of Teddy's cock, I gripped Stella's jaw and gave her a searingly wet kiss. And when we broke for air, panting and gazing into each other's eyes, I asked, "Are you ready for him to fuck you?"

It looked like Stella came right then and there. She quivered and gasped, her eyelids drooping. But amidst her heavy panting, she picked her head up and nodded. And then together the three of us got Stella positioned comfortably supine on the bed.

I knelt next to my boyfriend as he helped the blonde spread her legs to the sides and raise her knees into the air. "Told you I was kinky," I giggled.

He smiled and started to move his hips into a missionary position over the beautiful younger babe. But he stopped himself, then turned and looked at me seriously. "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

I rolled my eyes and lightly bopped him on the head. "Silly boy. *I'm* the one that set all this up!"

"But still." He looked at me earnestly. "Once we do this, everything changes."

"Will you stop loving me?"

"Never," my man replied without hesitation and with all the gravity of The Truth.

I grinned. "Then do it. And hurry up! *I'm* so anxious to see this!" I held Teddy's head in my hands and gave him a fierce kiss. And thankfully, I felt him begin to relax.

Meanwhile, Stella was panting heavily and staring at us with unabashed lust across her face. Her green eyes were searingly intense as she looked up and down Teddy's muscular body, and especially at the big weapon hanging down between his legs. Even though she'd willingly kissed me, and willingly played around with me, I could tell that she was far more aroused now, this close to fucking Teddy, than she'd ever been making out with me. The girl was mostly hetero, after all. She was sopping wet. She was horny. And she was even rocking her hips a bit, like a kid standing first in line to hop on-board the most thrilling rollercoaster in the world.

But Teddy didn't enter her just yet. Once letting go of me, Teddy lowered himself all the way down so that he could press his lips to Stella's. Despite all we'd already done, the two had never locked lips. And Teddy corrected that by giving her a kiss of tenderness and appreciation, giving her that measure of respect instead of just thrusting in and using her for his own pleasure. Stella moaned into the embrace, her thighs coming up to wrap around Teddy's hips. And with their mouths and tongues still enjoined, his cock slotted into position and he pushed forward.

"Unnnghhh..." Stella grunted as she felt herself filled up with my boyfriend's dick.

"Oh, Stella..." Teddy moaned through his teeth as her tightness surrounded him. And then the pair of them began the horizontal mambo.

I felt a surge of happiness running through me as I witnessed this first coupling between my boyfriend and close friend. I was still buzzing after all the alcohol I'd consumed that evening, and energized from all the dancing and orgasms I'd already experienced. And the simple fact was: all of my greatest sexual experiences had always come in some form of group sex, starting with Carmita's orgies in college with Amber and Randall and Maria, etc. Then there was my time in the house with David, Amber, and Diane. Even after graduation, my best experiences were when I returned to the college town, and to my old friends.

I'd tried to replicate those feelings somewhat ever since moving out here. I'd had my three boyfriends in the past three years, and at some point offered a threesome to all of them. Marcus and I had carried on a very successful affair with Teri for four months before she got herself a boyfriend and moved on. Marcus and I had broken up because he went hunting for a replacement without me. Jeez, you think he could've waited, knowing full well that I *would* bring him another girl.

Vic, actually, nearly broke up with me over the idea of a threesome. He declared that me sleeping with a girl was the same as HIM sleeping with a girl, and termed it cheating even if we were all together. Of course, I caught him screwing around on me anyways, which made the whole thing a moot point. I think he was just insecure at the idea that he wasn't man enough to satisfy me alone -- that I needed a girl in bed with us to really get off. Maybe he was right.

And of course, there had been the whole fiasco with Chad and Melissa.

But this was going to be different. Melissa had been a tramp. I should have recognized that from the beginning. Stella, on the other hand, was my friend. She would never betray me. Teddy, too, was a sweetheart of a man. Unlike the handsome devils I'd dated in the past, he truly adored me and even when presented with an available pussy, he'd stopped to make sure I was okay with it first.

This was going to work. True, maybe Stella wouldn't stick around for the long haul. After all, she was pretty straight, despite our earlier experimentation. But then, no third wheel can ever stick around forever. I'd been David's and Amber's third wheel for years, and I needed my own thing as well. But for now, at least, I could enjoy this moment. And if nothing else, the way Teddy was reacting gave me hope for our future together.

"Awwwwwooooohhhhh... Fuck me!" Stella whimpered while her whole body jerked back and forth on the bed. I caressed her nearest breast with my fingers, tweaking the nipple while she thrashed and tossed her head left and right.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," Teddy grunted, pistoning his thick cock in and out of her tiny twat. His jaw was clenched from the exertion, and I stroked his spine tenderly with my other hand.

"I want you to cum inside her, lover," I crooned to my boyfriend from an inch away, feeling my heart racing at the mere thought of it. "I want you to cum so deep inside that I'm going to have to spend fifteen minutes just trying to dig it all out with my tongue. Would you like to see that? Would you like to see your big-titted girlfriend bending over to slurp your jizz out of her best friend's pussy? Huh?"

Teddy groaned and closed his eyes, no doubt already fantasizing about it. I turned his face to mine and kissed him. And I let my hand run down his spine to cup his ass, squeezing the firm glute appreciatively.

Then I moved down next to Stella. I touched her face, getting her to stop thrashing her head around as she opened her eyes to look at me. I smiled at her from an inch away and asked, "Feel that, honey? Feel my man's cock splitting you open and driving so deep into you? Isn't he just as good as I promised? Isn't he bigger and more fulfilling than that loser boyfriend you dumped? I'll let you fuck him whenever you want, how 'bout that? Just poke your head into my office and whimper about how you need a good shagging. And then my boyfriend and I will take you home and double-team you so good you'll want to move in with us!"

"Nnnnghhhooohhhh..." Stella clenched her eyes shut and moaned.

"He's gonna cum in you soon, honey. My boyfriend's gonna spunk in you. He's already gone off once, so he should last a few more minutes. But then you're gonna feel that hot spray of spunk hosing down your innards and giving you the most tingling bursts of pleasure."

"Ohhhh..." she moaned again.

"Now are you ready to return the favor, honey?" I asked sweetly, but with a new edge in my voice. "You've never done this before in your whole life. But if there was ever a time to try it, now's the time. *Are you ready to eat me?*"

Stella's eyes snapped open and she stared at me with wild, electric green irises. Her mouth opened and she panted excitedly. And with an eager expression, she nodded hurriedly.

I grinned and swung a leg over Stella's face, careful not to knock into Teddy. I faced the headboard, holding onto the top of it for leverage so that I didn't crush Stella's face. I squatted down with my ass right in front of Teddy, giggling when he kissed my buttocks playfully. And then I felt Stella take her first licks at my sopping wet snatch.

"Holy FUCK!" Teddy exclaimed, ramming himself into the pretty blonde while watching her tongue spearing up into my channel.

"Mmph!" Stella squeaked, feeling Teddy's cock pumping inside of her while she enthusiastically, if not skillfully, slobbered all over my labia.

"Ohhh... yesss..." I hissed, listening to the bed squeaking and feeling Stella continue to lick and suckle at my wet box. She may not have ever done this before, but she knew a female's anatomy. And holding onto my asscheek with her left hand, she began pumping two fingers inside my tunnel with her right while wrapping her lips around my clit and sucking hard.

"Nnnn-GAH!" Teddy grunted as he blew first. I felt the whole bed jerk as he slammed himself forward one final time and began emptying himself out into my little blonde friend's pussy. And like dominos, the pleasure spread from his body, through Stella's, and into mine.

"Hnnnngh!" Stella grunted as she felt the splashes of spunk explode inside her loins. Her body quivered as if in the middle of an earthquake, the vibrations carrying themselves up her vocal cords until she practically screamed her orgasm right into my cunt.

And then at last, I threw my own head back and shrieked, "YESSS!!!" My fingers gripped the top of the headboard so tight I'm surprised I didn't leave dents in the wood. And as the waves of pleasure battered my body, sending me undulating like a belly dancer on top of Stella's face, I thought that maybe... just maybe... I had found the happiness I was looking for.

****

The nervousness started to hit me the next morning. I was alone and naked beneath the bedsheets, although the smell of my companions was still on the pillows around me. This wasn't so odd. Teddy was a morning person, and quite often he would be up and awake before me. The first few times he'd spent the night with me, he'd just lay there and hold me, feeling that it was the "right" thing to do. I'd repeatedly told him it wasn't a big deal to me, as long as he didn't *leave* the place entirely (like he'd done that first December night after the Holiday Party). He'd finally figured out it was okay to sneak out of bed and make himself coffee or something.

But this morning, I was a little bit nervous. Teddy wasn't here... but neither was Stella. I checked the clock, 8:30am on a Saturday. Most likely they were awake and chatting outside. But what if they weren't? What if Stella had been consumed by her shame and guilt over an immoral lesbian act and would never want to see me again? What if she'd left the condo with nothing but a letter of apology, like Teddy had first done?

So with a little more speed than usual, I rolled out of bed and went hunting for my robe. I also snaked on a pair of panties, but didn't worry about anything else. And so clad I went out of the bedroom, my heartbeat humming along at a pretty rapid pace.

"E-Beth! Good morning!" Stella greeted me with a cheery smile. Hmm, Stella was a morning person, too. She was sitting over breakfast at my 4-person dining table across from Teddy, wearing just one of my long pajama shirts, which covered her crotch since she was a little shorter than me. She set down her cup of coffee and stood up, hopping around to greet me.