E-Beth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning," I replied warmly, if cautiously.

Stella didn't notice the hesitance, though, as she simply hugged me and then tilted her face to mine for a sweet, tender kiss. "Mmm... that was *incredible* last night. I NEVER really thought I'd be into something like that."

I blinked a couple of times. "Then why did you?"

The pretty blonde gave me a shrug and a smirk, answering, "I dunno. I do that sometimes... just go with the flow, you know? See what happens. Like sushi. For years and years, I had no interest in eating raw fish and thought it was weird. But once someone got me to try it a couple of years ago, I realized... 'Hey, this is pretty good!'"

Her smile was infectious, and soon I was grinning right alongside her.

Stella giggled cutely and then pecked my lips again before turning around and hopping into the kitchen. "You want breakfast? I hope you don't mind me cooking. Teddy showed me where everything is. I made pancakes!"

"Pancakes are great," I replied, still a little off-guard.

Fortunately, Teddy had sidled up next to me by then. "Perky in the mornings, isn't she?" he drawled with a little grin.

"She's perky all the time," I replied and turned to kiss my boyfriend. And once we pulled apart, I looked at him seriously and pulled him down so that our foreheads were touching. And I asked very softly, "Are you okay? With everything?"

He blinked and looked at me intently from just an inch away. And in a quiet voice he said, "I was just going to ask you. I mean, I DID just have sex with a girl who wasn't you."

I smiled and cupped my boyfriend's cheek. "Maybe you still don't get it, but I'm NOT jealous."

He sighed. "You're right: I don't get it." But then his eyes flicked to the kitchen, where Stella was bopping side-to-side as she scooped up another set of pancakes, her tight little butt barely covered by the pajama shirt. From the way the shirt wrapped around her asscheeks, it didn't look like she was wearing any panties. And a little smile tugged at his lips. "Still... I'm not complaining."

Stella turned around then, coming back with a fresh plate. The syrup and whipped cream were already on the table. "So did you guys have any plans for today?" she asked cheerily while re-taking her seat.

Her hyper, bouncy attitude brightened the room, and Teddy and I both smiled as we went to sit down. "Nothing concrete," I replied, looking at my boyfriend. "Just a lazy Saturday."

"Cool," Stella nodded, a twinkle in her green eyes. "So... uh... do you think we can do it again?"

****

Stella ended up spending the entire weekend with Teddy and me. She brought an energy and enthusiasm that put a spark in all of us, and we were in and out of the bedroom every couple of hours it seemed. And that doesn't even include the random sex acts *outside* the bedroom.

It wasn't always all three of us. His declarations of love and fidelity notwithstanding, Teddy was still extremely aroused by both the beauty and the "newness" of the petite blonde. So it was easy for Stella to flirt with him, tease him, and get him to abruptly drop everything, bend her over the couch, and fuck her within an inch of her life while I stood by, half-laughing and half-reaching in to tweak a nipple or rub my man's balls.

Stella also spent a lot of time with me. Despite her almost purely-hetero life up until this point, she took to the Sapphic arts like a duck to water, enthusiastically making out with me, rubbing her hands all over my girly bits, and learning the finer points of cunnilingus and manual manipulation.

And then of course, she was careful to leave Teddy and me to our own times together. Stella wanted to make abundantly clear that he and I were still the romantic couple, and she was just a friend joining in for an incredible experience. And Teddy wanted to make abundantly clear that his feelings for me hadn't changed, except to grow even more despite the sexual contact with someone else.

That's not to say we *only* paired up in different combinations. There were four threesomes in those two days. And for me, the highlight was on Sunday when Stella and I sixty-nined while Teddy went back and forth, switching ends, until he finally nutted inside me and Stella (who was on the bottom), actually spread my labia to slurp out his creampie.

By Monday morning, we were all exhausted and fucked out. I mean, I love sex, but as it turned out, none of us hooked up again for the entire week after. I'd had enough sex to last me for a little while, and also had a breakthrough in my latest pharmaceutical design, which kept me pretty occupied. Teddy wanted to catch up with his friends. And Stella was showing all signs that she'd had one incredible experience she would never forget, but that things would end after the one experience. So the three of us all went our separate ways for the week, and I assumed that the incredible experiment was over.

Turns out, I was wrong. Teddy and I were in my office on Friday afternoon, making plans for the weekend, when Stella poked her head in and knocked. Almost shyly, she asked if we would mind her joining us again.

Teddy completely deferred an answer to me, as well he should in a situation like this. Me? You couldn't keep the grin off my face.

That weekend was a pretty close copy of the first. Only this time when Stella and I sixty-nined, Stella got creamed and *I* ate it out.

And then two weeks after that -- three since the night after Club X -- I started to realize that Teddy, Stella, and I were developing into something special.

****

"Okay, Capricorn-Taurus: Both of you are very practical people, with good common sense. Your grounded and realistic approach to issues makes you very compatible philosophically and intellectually. Over time, the two of you may become too complacent and conservative, and focus too much on mundane affairs or narrowly focused mental interests. Take time for sheer fun and enjoyment and do not become too serious. You feel you can rely on one another. You can also accomplish a lot together. You make a good team. Compatibility: A perfect 7/7: HOT!"

I looked up from my laptop and took a breath. Then I added, "Sound like us?"

Teddy grinned and nodded. "Sounds great. There is that one caution though, to take time for sheer fun and enjoyment. Think we're doing enough of that?"

I giggled and looked down between my legs. I was completely bottomless, my slacks and panties removed even though I was wearing my shirt from work. I'd kicked both legs over each of the armrests in this easychair, spreading my pussy wide. "What do you think, Stella? Are Teddy and I doing enough to have fun?"

"Mmm-hmm..." she mumbled into my crotch before slithering her tongue back out and up my channel.

I shuddered and moaned. After only three weeks, the girl was getting *good*. But a second later, she licked up my clit and sat up straight. "What about me? What does it say about me and you guys?"

"Your birthday was what, last Monday?"

Stella nodded and went back to licking.

"Okay, you're a Pisces... Hmm... Ah, here we go. Twelfth sign... yadda yadda... These folks are selfless, spiritual, and very focused on their inner journey. They also place great weight on what they are feeling." I paused and looked down at Stella. "What are you feeling?"

She moaned and looked up at me, though she was still rubbing her pussy with her left hand. "I'm feeling *goooood*," she replied with a grin. "That tells me to keep doing what I'm doing."

"Amen to that." I chuckled and put my hand on the back of her head to push her into my crotch once again. I sighed as she continued licking me, and I returned to the laptop.

"'Pisceans are fluid and easy-going... Intuitive, almost psychic natures... Hard to pin down, prompting some to call them the chameleons of the Zodiac... One of their primary goals is to help others... Compassionate, charitable, and will quickly put the needs of others ahead of their own. It's this kind of self-sacrifice which keeps these folks going. The flip side to their giving natures is that oft-timid Fish are likely to be taken advantage of by less well-meaning souls.'"

Teddy jerked to a stop. While Stella had been distracted by listening to my narrative and eating me, my boyfriend had quietly disrobed and gotten to his knees behind Stella. Unbeknownst to her, he was about to grab her hips and impale her from behind. But at that last comment about being taken advantage of, he stopped and suddenly looked guilty.

Stella saw the expression on my face change and where I was looking. She turned around and saw Teddy before rolling her eyes. "You guys aren't taking advantage of me," she drawled before wiggling her ass. "Now hurry up and get in me. Please?"

Stella gave Teddy the puppy-dog eyes and a pout. He smiled and then obediently moved between Stella's legs, taking hold of her hips and then slowly guiding himself into her from behind. She cooed in pleasure as my boyfriend's thick cock spread her open, and with a happy sigh she leaned in and resumed licking me. "Tell me about compatibility with you two," she added.

"Pisces-Taurus: That's you and me, honey," I began. "Both of you are basically tolerant, easy-going, peace-loving people, and this goes a long way toward maintaining harmony in your relationship. Pisces really appreciates Taurus' steadiness and dependability, while Taurus responds to Pisces' gentleness, kindness, and sympathy." I looked down at Stella. "I do."

She looked up at me with a smile. "I do, too."

I looked back to the screen and added, "Compatibility: 5/7: Harmonious."

"What about Teddy?" she gasped, humping her body back and forth to meet each of Teddy's thrusts.

I switched pages. "Pisces-Capricorn: You and Teddy. You are opposites in many respects. Capricorn is practical and realistic, and has a serious, sometimes cynical attitude toward life. Pisces on the other hand, is a sensitive, imaginative dreamer at heart, far more emotional and empathic than Capricorn is. Capricorn thrives on order and organization. Pisces is frequently disorganized or more comfortable in an atmosphere of clutter and 'creative chaos'. Both of you have a certain reserve, depth, and tendency to introspection and you may have much to offer one another if you are willing to appreciate the differences between you."

"Nnnghhh..." Stella moaned. "Teddy's got a big dick. I've got a tight pussy. That's one difference I think we both appreciate."

I giggled and rubbed my crotch against her face before finishing, "Compatibility: Also 5/7: Harmonious."

"Mmm... Harmony..." Stella sighed before stopping her thrusting movements. She reached back and gestured to Teddy, who also stopped. Then my beautiful friend reached up to me, tugged my ass to the edge of the seat, and pulled my legs off the arm rests. She crawled up my body, opening up my blouse and kissing my breasts before taking my head in her hands and kissing me. And then she pointed back behind herself, directing Teddy to enter me instead.

I set the laptop down on the table beside me and sighed as Stella's lips and tongue probed my mouth. I sighed happily and then moaned into my Sapphic kiss as my boyfriend's cock began filling me. And then Stella moved up a little higher to get out of the way and allow Teddy to really start pumping me, all while shoving my face into her own 32C boobs.

"The two of you are wonderful together," Stella moaned, rubbing her tits against my cheeks. "And I'm a harmonious bond with each of you."

I didn't respond except to moan as Teddy continued fucking me.

Then Stella kissed me one more time on the forehead and smiled. "I wanna be like this forever."

****

*-- APRIL 2007 --*

"It's the trifluoperazine that's screwing you up." Teddy leaned forward and tapped my monitor.

I sighed. "That's standard prescription with the tranylcypromine as an antipsychotic."

"Yeah, but maybe one of the other phenothiazines would be better. Have you looked into them? Chlorpromazine maybe?"

"Too strong. That's a sedative that'll knock the patient out."

"Well you've got to use something else."

"Ugghhh..." I groaned, hunching over with my elbows planted on the desktop and my head in my hands.

"Hey... you'll figure it out," Teddy said reassuringly as he leaned over and started rubbing my shoulders. His thumbs quickly centered on the base of my neck and began stroking outwards. "We've got other weak phenothiazines: Perphenazine, or maybe Flupentixol."

"Or maybe I'll have to customize something, to keep the trifluoperazine without the side-effect."

A knock sounded at the open door. Stella poked her head in, a wry smile on her face. "That doesn't look like it's in the job description of a stockroom clerk," she sassed.

Teddy grinned and just continued giving me a neck massage. I closed my eyes and let my head loll back down, sighing, "I'm not dating him for his job description."

Stella giggled. Teddy chuckled. And then he leaned in and kissed the back of my head as well while I hummed happily in pleasure, more mental than physical.

Then Stella took a deep breath. "Well, it's getting late, honey. We should have left a half-hour ago, and if I stick around too long it'll start to look weird."

I picked my head up and scowled at the monitor. I'd wanted to figure out this latest hitch in my design before leaving, but Stella had a point. "Don't want people to get the wrong idea, huh?"

Stella glanced around the hallway, and then ducked her head back into my office. "You mean the *right* idea..."

I chuckled and nodded.

"Relax," Teddy sighed. "I'm her boyfriend; you're her best friend. No one's gonna think a thing. Still, Stella's right; it's a Friday night! Let's get out of here and have some fun."

"Unnghh..." I groaned. "I can't. I'm going to be thinking of chemical compounds all weekend if I don't finish this."

"Sure you can," Stella said encouragingly, finally stepping into the office and coming around. She leaned over the chair and stuck her head between mine and Teddy's. And in a quiet voice that only we could hear, she intoned, "You remember how you guys wanted to try double-penetrating me for my birthday, but that I was scared of anal sex? Well, I think I'm ready to try it now. I'm still afraid it's gonna hurt, but I've been dying to have Teddy's cock and your strap-on in me at the same time. So why don't you think about *that*, huh?"

My eyebrows shot up and both Teddy and I turned to stare in disbelief at Stella's giggling face.

"Okay." I nodded. "We're leaving."

****

Good lord Stella was gorgeous right now. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip while groaning at the penetration. Her head was tilted back, exposing her throat to me. And I couldn't help but crane my own neck so that I could kiss the exposed skin.

"Oh, gawd..." Stella gasped and arched her back, shoving her chest harder against mine and putting her weight onto me. I was lying flat on my back across my bed, holding the smaller girl above me with my arms. She was lying right on top of me, keeping most of her weight off me with her elbows and knees. And at the moment, her crotch was pressed tightly against mine as she squirmed against the cock stretching her pussy wide.

Actually, that same cock was stretching my pussy wide. Instead of the strap-on, we were using my double-ended dildo. It was long enough to get deeply into the both of us but just short enough that it didn't bottom out against either of us when Stella and I were fully pressed together. And every time she moved against me, I felt the warm latex also moving inside of me as well.

Of course, Stella wasn't just groaning from that penetration. Teddy was holding himself carefully, giving the petite blonde time to adjust to his cock five inches up her ass. There were still a couple more inches to go, and with another groan she put her head down and nodded for him to continue.

What felt like an hour later, with sweat dripping off her brow, Stella moaned, "Fuuuuuuck..." and collapsed onto me, going limp. Her last orgasm had completely wiped her out, and I simply nuzzled her lighter body on top of mine while Teddy decided to finish himself off, humping our two bodies with short, rapid thrusts until he added his weight to the pressure pushing all three of our pelvises together, twitching and jerking as he apparently filled up Stella's rectum with his spending.

The poor girl wasn't able to stand on her own two feet after that, so Teddy and I had to help her into my shower. It wasn't huge, but it was wider than a typical apartment, giving all three of us room to get around. Stella was semi-revived by the shower spray, and we took turns soaping each other up, giggling happily all the while. I especially loved just standing back, holding a head in each of my hands while my two lovers nursed at one breast each.

Afterward, everyone dried off and got dressed. I would have liked for the two to stay and cuddle, to spend the weekend wrapped up with my lovers, but tonight I was letting my boyfriend go out and do Stella a favor.

Like most single, early-20's professionals in this city, Stella had roommates -- two of them actually -- all sharing a 3-bedroom apartment. Roommates tend to know whether the others come home at night; and after Stella's breakup with Chuck, they'd noticed when she'd spent the entire weekend away from the apartment.

Of course, they hadn't known she was screwing Teddy's and my brains out all weekend. But Stella HAD told them she'd been crashing with me, her best friend from work, going through her mourning period. Still, after spending the following weekend with me and Teddy, that excuse was starting to wear thin. Stella kept spending nights away; and her roommates were getting suspicious.

A few days ago, in the privacy of my office, I was the first one to suggest that Stella introduce her roommates to Teddy as her boyfriend. At first, Stella had protested. Teddy was MY boyfriend and she wasn't trying to interfere with that relationship, no matter how great the sex had been. After all, even though she'd joined us quite frequently, Teddy and I still went out on solo dates, made love on our own, and were publicly affectionate at work.

"You've had sex with him on your own. Last week, I was certainly out of commission and not feeling it," I'd argued back.

"You were on your period," Stella had drawled. "You were still outside in the living room while Teddy and I were doing it in *your* bedroom."

"Still."

"I won't do it; I won't even *think* of stealing your boyfriend. Besides, I don't think of Teddy that way. He's nice, and he's cute, and he's great in bed. But he's just a friend. We don't have anything... romantic... between us. He's always been into you. And even after everything we've been doing, he's still in love with you."

"That's why this is no big deal to me. I'm not saying you actually try to be Teddy's girlfriend. I'm not saying we try to make this a permanent three-way relationship. We have fun together, physically. But we're not *all* in a romance." I raised my eyebrows. "All I'm saying is that Teddy would give you a foolproof excuse with your roommates, or parents, or anyone else outside of Argen. C'mon. You come out with us on Friday. We have our fun. And then at the end of the night, Teddy will bring you home. You can introduce him to your roommates as your boyfriend who's got his own place. And anytime you're not at your apartment, they'll assume you're with him... which... well, you WILL be."

"But for how long do we do this?"

"For as long as you want to still be with me and Teddy," I shrugged. "What's the alternative: you tell your roommates that you're having threesomes with me and my boyfriend every weekend?"

She sighed. "I can't do that."

I shook my head. No matter how much fun we had together, society in general would never understand.