E-Beth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So on my suggestion, Stella brought Teddy over to her place. Katie was home, and the noises coming out of Stella's bedroom would leave the roommate with no doubt that Stella's and Teddy's relationship was indeed a physically-consummated one. True to her word, Stella called me afterward with details. By then it was 10pm and I was at home, in bed. And as she recapped the evening's festivities, I managed to jill myself to two orgasms.

The three of us continued in this way for a couple more weeks. Sometimes the three of us got together. Sometimes it was just a single pairing: me and Teddy, or Teddy and Stella, and sometimes even just us girls.

And then one evening, everything started to change.

****

I was hunched over the countertop, carefully monitoring the exotic plant in front of me underneath the mass spectrometer. Researchers deep in the Amazonian Rainforest had brought the sample back after hearing of legendary healing properties, specifically in antipsychotics after one of the tribal medicine men went schizo. And since I was still looking for a phenothiazine that wouldn't have adverse reactions to the rest of my compound, it seemed a good place to start.

Midway through the scan, Steve came over and tapped my shoulder. I had been preoccupied, so it took me a few seconds to process this outside stimuli and turn my head. "Steve? What is it?"

He jerked his thumb back to the laboratory door. "Dunno. Alfred just called. He says he needs to see you back at his office. Oh, and pick up something called the 'Eskazinyl' file on the way?"

I frowned. "What, right now?"

Steve shrugged. "That's what he said."

I sighed, looking at the spectrometer. It would keep itself running for the next half-hour. "Okay. Watch this for me, will ya?"

Steve nodded and then smiled. I stood up and headed out of the lab, removing my goggles and gloves along the way. I meandered the hallways, getting back to my office. And I nodded in greeting to the various people from my department I met along the way.

Upon reaching our particular area of the cubicle farm, I glanced across and saw that while the light in Alfred's office was on, he wasn't there. Great. I'd have to go find him now. But first I had to stop by my own office to pick up that file.

My door was closed and the lights were off. This was normal for ISM regulations on security. Working in a high-tech company where corporate espionage was a fact of life, there was no reason to leave my office open while I was in the lab. I quickly unlocked the door, stepped inside, and flipped the light switch.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

My eyes popped open and I stepped back in shock. Ten people were crowded into my little office, including Stella and Alfred. And then I realized that others from the department were also behind me, clapping as well.

My jaw dropped. There had been many company birthdays over the years. None of them had been like THIS. I turned around, looked at the people clapping, and then I turned around again. *Wow...*

And yeah, I think my entire body was blushing pink by now. Here I stood, in a frumpy white lab coat, ratty jeans, and an oh-so-boring sweater that didn't even really show off my figure. CRAP! How had I forgotten it was my own birthday? Even if I hadn't known there would be some surprise in my own office, I would have at least DRESSED nicer! Oh, fer cryin' out loud...

I stepped forward, glancing at the colorful cake sitting on top of my desk. "Alfred! What's the deal?"

My kindly boss simply smiled and reached out for a hug. I went up and embraced him as he replied, "Don't ask me. It was Stella's idea."

I rolled my eyes and went over to hug Stella as well. "You're crazy, you know that?" I growled. And in a quieter voice, I whispered, "More than half these people don't even like me."

"Nonsense," she whispered right back. "Profit sharing from the fiscal year just came out, and since your last concoction cleared FDA trials already, everyone got a big bonus. All because of you. And besides, ever since you started dating Teddy, you've loosened up and the word out is that you're far less of a ball-buster than you used to be."

"I was never a ball-buster!" I hissed plaintively.

Stella just giggled and hugged me again. "Happy birthday."

****

"Come on, lover," Teddy said. "You knew I'd be planning something tonight." I was back in my office, wrapping up at the end of the day. My boyfriend extended his hand down to me, an inviting smile on his face.

"Teddy, it's a Tuesday. We've got work tomorrow."

"It's also your birthday. I can't let that pass without showing you how special you are."

"Today? Today's just a reminder of how old I'm getting."

"Mm, I'll bet you'll feel just as young in bed as you did when we were together on Sunday."

"Ugh. This means I'm three years older than you again. Feels like I'm robbing the cradle."

Teddy chuckled. "You're only as old as you feel. And if you *don't* come out with me, you'll only feel like a crotchety spinster. Now come on!"

"But I'm not even dressed!" I whined. "At least let me go home and change and primp and do all those things I need to be beautiful."

Teddy closed the gap to me, getting down on one knee beside my desk chair and holding my hand with both of his. "Elizabeth," he intoned in a quietly serious voice. "You ARE beautiful, just the way you are."

Yeah, that did it for me. There was such an honest sincerity in his voice, and such a masculine tone as he said the full name 'Elizabeth' for I think the very first time, that I swooned happily and nodded. "Okay."

Still, a second after standing up and giving time for those momentary butterfly feelings to flit away, old concerns for my appearance returned. "But can I still go change and fix my makeup at least?"

Teddy barked a laugh and shook his head. "You won't need to. I promise."

I frowned at him. "Where are we going?"

He grinned. "You'll see."

****

*I don't like this.*

I simmered in the passenger seat of Teddy's truck. He'd made me wear this blindfold, and at first I tried to figure out each left and right turn to keep track of where we were going. But before we even got out of the parking lot, I was already hopelessly lost. And for a girl who likes to feel in control of the situation, this supposed birthday "surprise" was not putting me in a good mood.

Still, I put up with it. Teddy hadn't let me down yet, even if he hadn't been able to figure out that I REALLY wasn't into being blindfolded.

"I know you *really* don't like not being able to see," Teddy suddenly said out of the blue. "But we're almost there, and I KNOW you'll enjoy the surprise."

I sighed and resumed trying to figure out where he was taking me. I analyzed the clues, things like reassuring me that I my lack of perfect attire and makeup wouldn't be a detriment. Perhaps he was bringing me somewhere super-casual, like a bowling alley or miniature golf center. Maybe we were going to a friend's house, where people like Stella and Audrey and Paula would already be waiting for me. Or maybe he was taking me to some out-of-the-way desert ravine so he could hit me over the head with a shovel and bury me alive, *dun-dun-DUN.* Okay, that was a stupid thought; but I REALLY didn't like being blindfolded.

Eventually, we came to a stop and Teddy turned off the engine. I waited while he came around to my side and then literally carried me out of the truck. After setting me down on my feet. He then took my hand and led me along what felt like a concrete sidewalk. There were a couple of turns, and then we came to another stop.

Apparently, it was a door. Teddy jiggled the handle and then opened the door before us. Everything was pretty quiet, except for some slow R&B mood music in the background. And then taking my hand again, he led me along some carpeting into the room.

From the quietness, I gathered that we weren't in a public place. All in all, everything just FELT like a house, and I started wondering if I was in some friend's place where once I took off my blindfold, a couple of dozen friends from both sides would scream 'SURPRISE' and then point and laugh at my frumpy attire. *Dammit, Teddy! Why didn't you let me change?*

I was pushed down into a chair, which felt strangely familiar. And then a second later, Teddy whipped my blindfold off my head and I blinked to look around... my own dining room.

"Home?" I blinked. "You brought me to my house?"

"Uh-huh!" Teddy grinned, gesturing to the table. My otherwise plain dining table was decorated with nice linens, expensive china, and even a pewter candelabra with three elegant white candles on it. There was a perfectly thought out plate of Chicken Romano on a bed of Angel Hair pasta with sundried tomatoes, with a side of steamed asparagus. And a bottle of wine with two glasses had already been opened.

I blinked in surprise and wonder. "Wow! This is *beautiful*, Teddy!"

He grinned. "Glad you like it. Told you not to worry about your outfit."

I smiled sweetly at my boyfriend and tilted my head. "But... how did you get in here? When did you get all this set up?"

"I swiped your keys at the birthday party," Stella chirped from behind me.

I whirled around in shock, finding my friend standing in the entryway to the kitchen wearing what amounted to the trashy-version of a French Maid's outfit. Black five-inch fuck-me heels and fishnet stockings covered her legs. The skirt was scandalously short and the top scandalously low. From what I could tell, the pretty blonde wasn't wearing any underwear of any kind. And a little white hairbow completed the costume.

Wiggling her ass, my friend sashayed up next to us, grabbing the bottle of wine and beginning to pour. "I vill be your vaitress for zhee evening, Monsieur and Mademoiselle," she stated in a faux-French accent. "Do be zure to let me know eef you need anyzhing else." A moment later, she cracked up from how silly that had come out. Teddy and I soon joined her.

And then I had the best birthday dinner, ever.

****

"Ohhh... holy... sheeeit..." I exhaled, coming down from my latest orgasm. I was sitting upright, my knees spread to the sides and my torso angled back with my arms thrust to the mattress behind me, supporting my weight. Lying beneath me, with his throbbing, turgid cock fully embedded inside my pussy, was Teddy. We were pointed in the same direction, me in a reverse-cowgirl position. And at this angle, I'd been lowered enough for him to reach up and fondle my incredible breasts, of which he was so very fond.

Kneeling at the foot of the bed was Stella, still in her complete French Maid getup. Of course, her skirt had been pushed above her waist a couple of times and the top had been pulled below her boobs, lifting and supporting her cleavage. She took one final lick at my labia from the base of Teddy's cock up to my clit, soaking in the last drops of my orgasmic honey. And then the pretty blonde pulled her head back, her jaw shiny with fluid, and she gave me a toothy grin. "Like that one?"

"I... liked... all of them," I wheezed, panting heavily.

Stella rose up onto her feet, high enough that I could see the double-ended dildo protruding out of her own cunt, with her right hand wrapped around the available end. She'd been pumping herself while licking at the juncture of me and Teddy. And still thrusting the dildo in and out of herself, she leaned over me and fractionally tilted her head so that we could kiss.

I moaned, tasting myself on Stella's lips. Eventually, she raised her left hand to help hold my jaw while she continued bruising my lips with her own. And I felt Teddy start thrusting lightly and squeezing my tits once again while watching us two hot babes swapping spit.

"Time for the finale," Stella moaned as she pulled away.

"Hmm?" I asked almost sleepily. That last series of orgasms had practically wiped me out already. If we stopped now and went no further, I would still go to sleep well-satisfied.

Stella just grinned as she reached down to my hips and moved me off Teddy's dick. I pouted when his wonderful fullness was removed, but Stella kept repositioning us. And presently, she laid down on her back, holding the double-ended dildo upright with one half still imbedded into her own sodden snatch.

"Up top, honey," the blonde cooed.

Obediently, I moved to straddle her fake cock not long after dismounting Teddy's real one. Stella reached up to my tits, fondling them appreciatively while I guided myself into position. And then sighing, I sank down onto the other end of the dildo, feeling it squish nicely inside my saturated cunt, still full from Teddy's previous cumload.

And then I felt the finger pushing into my ass. It wasn't the finger that got my attention so much as the ease with which it penetrated. I quickly realized that the finger was lubed, and it was followed shortly after by a second one. My boyfriend was lubing me up, and then a few seconds later, Teddy's fatter blunt instrument was pressing at my back door.

"Your turn to be sandwiched, E-Beth," Stella crooned into my ear when she pulled me down on top of her, chest-to-chest. She then reached around to spread my buttcheeks for Teddy's penetration, and soon I felt his massive member gliding up my bowels.

"Ohhh... fuuuccckkkk..." I groaned, feeling both my holes being filled to the max. "Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck," I grunted as inch after inch pushed inside me. And then at last Teddy's short and curlies were rubbing my sensitive cheeks. He was all the way in.

"We love you, E-Beth," Stella whispered. Being a couple of inches shorter than me, her nose was just beneath my chin. This made her green eyes look so big and luminous as she gazed up at me. And she looked so angelic as she smiled and added, "Happy Birthday", before tilting her head up and kissing me.

"Happy Birthday," Teddy added just behind me, lowering his naked chest to my bare back, enough to kiss the back of my neck while holding his weight off me with his arms planted on the bed.

And then all three of us moved.

Teddy pulled back first, every vein and ridge of his meaty cock slowly dragging out of my stretched asshole. With the release in pressure, Stella bumped her hips off the springiness of the mattress, sending the double-ended dildo deeper into my snatch, moaning at her own increased penetration. And at the pleasurable sensations of the two cocks sliding within me, I arched my back and groaned ecstatically.

Arching my back brought my chest up, enough that Stella could latch onto my big tits with her hands and bring a swollen nipple to her mouth. I bit down on my lower lip and whimpered as she began tongue-lashing the sensitive bud. Teddy reversed course, pushing back into me and then withdrawing back out, starting up a steady rhythm. And I gasped, "Fuck me, Stella... Fuck me, Teddy... Never. Stop. Fucking. Me!"

"Oh, E-Beth..." Teddy crooned. He still made my name sound like the most wondrous word in the universe.

"Oh, *E-Beth*..." Stella added in a whimper of her own. I saw the strain on her face as she felt the weight of both her lovers pressing the dildo deeper and deeper into her own snatch while our clits rubbed together.

"Fuck me..." someone moaned. Maybe it was me.

"Fuck me..."

"Fuckkkk..."

First I got into a rhythm with Teddy's assfucking, thrusting back at him to meet his penetrating thrusts. But I'd lose the sequence with Stella, our pussies separating and that wonderful pressure on our clits vanishing away.

Then I got my crotch pressed up with Stella's, our hips bounding off the bed together while we ground our pussies in perfect harmony. But then Teddy's rhythm was thrown off.

Like a locomotive heating up, beginning from a dead stop and spinning its wheels, our bodies humped and gyrated against each other, trying to find the rhythm. And then like that same locomotive, we found our traction and lurched forward, losing the traction again and spinning until we found it again.

And then we had it: Up. Down. In. Out. Forward. Back.

The big rod up my ass plunged my anal depths repeatedly. Filling me. Taking me.

Possessing me.

The thick probe in my pussy squished deeper amidst a flood of female nectar and honey and leftover male spunk. It set off my inner nerves, rubbing me perfectly and pushing me toward that fabulous vaginal orgasm.

"Fuck me..."

"*Fuck me...*"

"FUCK ME!"

*"EEEEYAAAAUUUGHHH!!!"*

The scream shattered the air. It took a few seconds to realize it was coming from me. And as the two cocks pounded my poor, helpless holes, I went into ecstatic spasms as a monster orgasm swept across my entire body. And with Teddy holding my hips tight, he pistoned his cock in and out of me at a breakneck pace, only amplifying the magnitude of my climax even more.

*"NNNNNGGGGAAAAHHH!!!"*

I collapsed down onto Stella's chest after that. I'd been holding my weight off her with my elbows and knees so as not to completely crush her beneath both Teddy's and my bodies. But now I had no more energy and the petite blonde squeaked in alarm at the sudden pressure.

Teddy figured out what was happening and he pulled out of me, getting stabilized on his own knees and then gently rolling me off my friend. The double-ended dildo was clamped pretty tightly inside me, and pulled out of Stella with a wet squelching sound. And I flopped onto my back, teetering on the brink of unconsciousness. My orgasm was THAT good.

Stella whimpered and reached her hands up to Teddy. Stretching her legs, she then rolled herself up like an armadillo, bringing her knees up to her shoulders and spreading her legs to the sides. She hadn't quite found orgasm, and actually, neither had Teddy.

So fisting his cock, Teddy settled himself in front of Stella and pulled her legs over his shoulders. She was adorable, still technically wearing her entire French Maid's costume after all this time. The hairpiece was a little off and the frilly dress was bunched around her waist. But the fishnet stockings and five-inch fuck-me heels looked so kinky hooked over Teddy's shoulders. With the blonde reaching down to spread her own asscheeks, Teddy moved into position and pressed his cock into her anus. And the two of them both groaned as he slid his meat up her rectum.

It didn't take long. My eyelids were fluttering for only a few seconds as my best friends finished each other off. I was wiped out, and as the inky blackness descended over my vision, I heard Stella cry out, "AAAAHHHH!" as her orgasm finally erupted.

Teddy wasn't much longer, grunting "NNNGHHH!" as he busted his nut, spewing into the depths of her bowels. And then they stopped thrashing on the bed, the both of them going limp with his cock slowly deflating inside her ass.

I surrendered to unconsciousness then. I was tired, and sore, and very, very happy. But just before I fell asleep, Teddy and then Stella said the words that completely changed the course of my life:

"You were fantastic today, Stella. I love you," he crooned, so quietly I could barely hear.

Stella giggled happily. "I love you, too."