E-Mail Sex Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janet2
Janet2
70 Followers

All of the guys replied that they understood by nodding, grunting, or gasping out a response.

Amazingly, Nickie was satisfying all five men at the same time. As Bobby Joe and Sammy each reached orgasm at the same time they unloaded their cum inside Nickie's cunt and ass. Jimbo pulled her head away from his cock as he erupted onto her face. Jacko and Billy each took control of their own cocks and spurted all over her head, in her hair, her ears, and down the back of her neck. As they all climaxed within a few minutes of each other Nickie collapsed on top of Bobby Joe, with Sammy lying on top of her. Too exhausted to move they lay there as Zantha applauded from her corner.

"Excellent performance." She said. "You guys rest up a bit and then have another go at her if you want. I need to go do a little work in the next room." Zantha left the room and went to the computer where she logged on to Nickie's e-mail account and sent their Master a message reporting that things were progressing nicely and that Nickie had, in her opinion, truly become the slut slave he had hoped for. He replied at once that he was pleased. He had arrived in Atlanta two days ago, earlier than expected. Zantha was to bring Nickie there on Friday, two days from today. When she had signed off the computer she walked back into the room where Nickie and the men were.

Nickie was sitting astride Jacko with her back to his head and his cock buried in her ass. Jimbo was sitting to one side slowly stroking his huge cock and watching as Sammy knelt in front of her and, squeezing her tits together, tit fucked her as she bounced on Jacko's cock. Billy and Bobby Joe were standing on either side of her head feeding their cocks to her as she sucked both at the same time, stretching her mouth grotesquely. Nickie was uttering little grunts and squeals as she was used by the four men. As Zantha watched, Jimbo jacked his cock faster and faster as he walked over to the squirming mass of bodies. He stuck his huge cock in just under Nickie's chin just as his cock erupted, emptying a massive amount of cum on and between Nickie's tits.

"Wow, thanks Jimbo, that's great – makes her tits really slick," said Sammy. With the extra lubrication and Nickie's increased tempo in Jacko's cock, Sammy shot his load from between her tits and up over her face. Nickie had the two cocks in her mouth and Sammy's cum landed on her eyes and several spurts entered her nose. She pulled away from the two cocks in order to breath just as they both emptied their loads onto her hair, face, neck and breasts. She was covered in cum, as Jacko finally shot his load into her ass. Nickie had never felt so depraved. She had been covered in the cum of these strangers once, then now a second time. She smelled like cum. She tasted cum. She felt cum running down her body, out of her ass hole, out of her pussy, down her thighs. She collapsed on Sammy totally exhausted. The guys were not in much better shape. They all dropped to the floor and lay next to Sammy and Nickie.

"God, that was some fine fucking." Said Jimbo.

"Man, you got that right." Said Sammy. "I ain't never been so wore out. This bitch is like a dog in heat. But I think we sorta put out that fire for a while anyway." He grinned at the other guys who just nodded.

Zantha was pleased with Nickie's performance. Now she had to get rid of these men and get Nickie ready for the next phase.

"OK, guys. Party's over. Get up, clean up if you want, get dressed and leave. Nickie and I have things to do." She said.

Jimbo said, "Bull shit. We just got started. I want more of this bitch tonight."

"Jimbo, I told you not to test me. Now get up and do as I said," replied Zantha. She stared at Jimbo who smirked and stayed where he was on the floor. Zantha walked over to him and stood above him.

Jimbo reached over and stroked her leg. "How bout you and me babe. You ain't got no lovin yet tonight," he said.

Zantha reached down, grabbed his hand and, with incredible strength for a small woman, squeezed his middle finger in such a way as to cause Jimbo to yelp with pain. "Listen ass hole," she said as she kept him immobile, "I don't want to break this finger but if you don't stop fucking around with me, I will."

"Ok, ok, just let go, jeeze that hurts," he said. Zantha let his hand go and Jimbo got to his feet, as did the other guys. Sammy moved behind her and grabbed her around the waist. "Now let's see who breaks what," said Jimbo. Nickie watching from the floor, saw Zantha's expression. As if bored, she just rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry guys, but you are not playing according to the rules. You'll have to be taught some manners." With that Zantha became a whirling machine of destruction. She elbowed Sammy in his nose, causing him to let go. She kickied Jimbo in the groin, and as he bent over grabbing his balls, she kneed him under the chin. Jimbo went down. She twirled, kicking each of the other guys in sensitive spots sending them sprawling to the floor. In thirty seconds all five men were lying on the floor either unconscious or dazed and nursing wounds.

"Now, get up and out. NOW!," she said. "Pick up your trash and take them with you."

Those that could got to their feet and helped those that had been knocked out. As they all regained consciousness, they silently, helped each other get dressed and leave. As he was leaving, Jimbo turned, smiled at Zantha, and said, "You one feisty lady and I guess we got no beef. Recon we had it coming."

Zantha closed and locked the door after they had left. She turned to Nickie, still on the floor, still covered in cum. "Well, my dear, did you enjoy that?" she asked as she smiled at Nickie.

Nickie was still feeling the last vestiges of her last orgasm. "Yes, ma'am. I did, very much," she replied, coloring a bit with embarrassment, unsure of why she felt embarrassed. Perhaps, she, thought, because I was so turned on by being used at someone's direction, someone right here in my apartment, making me please five men.

Zantha smiled more broadly. 'This sexy bitch is exactly what Master is wanting in a slave,' she thought. "Excellent, Nickie. I think you are going to particularly enjoy meeting our Master. Now clean this mat and then clean yourself up and get to bed. You will sleep on the mat. I'll use your bed. There has been a slight change in our schedule. Tomorrow we will wind up your affairs here. You'll have tomorrow only to do that. The next day we travel.

Zantha awakened Nickie early the next morning. She was instructed in what to wear – short skirt, no underwear of any sort, blouse with the first three buttons missing, and her new 6inch heels. She was told to notify her landlord that she was moving out immediately. When she returned to her apartment, Zantha had packed for both of them. Nickie was surprised to find all her clothes in one small suitcase. Most of her clothes were in several boxes, to be donated to charity.

Seeing the curious look on Nickie's face, Zantha said, "I packed all you will need for the immediate future. After all, you won't be wearing much." Nickie nodded. "Do you have anything else that needs to be taken care of before we leave in the morning?" She asked.

Nickie thought a minute and said, "Can I go to Dave's and let him know that I'm leaving?"

"No," Zantha replied. Seeing Nickie's disappointment, she said, "but you can call him. Just the basics. That you are going to leave for a while and don't know when you will be back. For him not to worry, et cetera, et cetera."

Nickie did as she was told.

The next morning they were up early and left on their way to Atlanta. Nickie was looking forward, with some trepidation, to finally meeting her Master.

Janet2
Janet2
70 Followers