Early Discovery

Story Info
Wife's introduction to threesomes.
2.8k words
4.32
181.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crawl2
crawl2
46 Followers

Early in my sexual awakenings, I was drawn to the voyeuristic, exhibitionist and group sex side of the sexual scale. I think primarily because my first few adventures contained just about all of the above. My first adventures included skinny dipping with five or six "couples", sex on the beach in plain view of anyone that wanted to watch and partner switching. These are things I never grew out of and adventures that lead to the rest of this story.

I was married and divorced by the time I was twenty to a very non-sexual woman. After being single for a couple of years I met a beautiful woman named Susan. Susan was 5' 2", 105 lbs, 34D with blond hair and blue eyes. She had what I considered a man's attitude about sex. Anytime I was ready, she was ready any time of the day or night and as often as not she was the aggressor. It was something I had never encountered. We had an unbelievable sex life and rarely skipped a day of sexual activity.

Six months after we were married, we were driving around the beach and Susan took her bathing suit bottoms off so I could play with her in the car. In a very short time we were beside two young guys in a pickup. I noticed they were looking straight down into our car watching as I was playing with Susan's uncovered pussy. This got me very excited, but also concerned that she would think I just didn't care if they saw her nude and sexually aroused. I pulled over to park the car and they pulled in beside us. I glanced at Susan and noticed her eyes were closed just enjoying the feeling.

On the one hand I didn't want to lose the moment but on the other I thought it only fair to tell her what was happening with the guys in the truck next to us. As I told her we were being watched she opened her eyes, looked straight into the eyes of the passenger in the pickup, smiled at me, sat back in the seat and spread her legs even further to give him a better view. I described the looks on the faces of the passengers and their reactions while I played with her and she climaxed immediately. This unplanned incident turned out to be just the beginning of our sexual adventures.

A month later at the same beach, Susan was tanning topless as two guys came by. I grinned to let them know it was alright to approach us. They walked right up next to us and began talking to me. Susan opened her eyes and was quite surprised to see two guys standing there. They talked to us for about 30 minutes about nothing in particular and Susan never even came close to covering up. Later that night we discussed the details of the chance meeting and had fantastic sex.

During our sexually heated discussions we would come up with different ideas of how Susan could flash strangers without being obvious or for that matter without getting arrested. Susan loved the ideas of flashing, but firmly stated she would not actually have sex with anyone other than me, even if it was something I desired. I decided to take what I could get and have fun with it.

On the weekend we would go shopping for clothes, shoes etc. and Susan would wear the sexiest, shortest dresses or skirts without any underwear so she could flash the salesmen. On one particular occasion I was standing around in the shoe store when she "happened" in. The young salesman almost had a heart attack when he saw her come in. Susan was wearing a very short skirt and explained to the salesman she was looking for a pair of boots that zipped up the back. I explained to the salesman that I was in no hurry and that he should take his time with this customer. Immediately, he brought out about four pairs of boots. With each pair he helped her put them on and even helped her take them off. The show I received from ten feet away was unbelievable; the show he got was unforgettable.

When he went back to the storage room, I told Susan to have him bring out the pair of boots displayed in the window. They were not particularly her style. However, they did come above the knee and zip up the back. When he brought this pair out, he immediately started putting them on her. As he put the boots on Susan's legs he actually started to press against the inside of her thighs to get her legs farther apart. He was extremely obvious about it, but then again he was young. Of course she was very responsive to the pressure he was applying to her inner thigh and obliged him by spreading her legs even further apart. The salesman took all the time in the world and had his face about 4 inches from Susan's completely uncovered pussy, but he never actually touched it. Susan thanked him for his help and left. For the next 15 minutes I got to hear all the details from the salesman about the hot blonde.

A year or so later Susan and I decided to go camping with a couple we had known for a little while. Sam was a fisherman, I am not, but it still sounded like a fun weekend. As it turns out Sam's wife decided not to go because of an argument they had earlier. Of course my mind was thinking of all the possibilities. Nothing much happened during the trip, but Susan did keep up the flashing. I discussed the possibilities with Sam, but I also told him not to get his hopes up because Susan was adamant about not having sex with anyone else. He said it wouldn't be a problem, but keep in mind he was very willing and able should the occasion arise. Sam and I played tennis together, so I knew he was hung like a horse. I told him to let her see that monster cock if he could do it without being obvious about it. He said "What are friends for?"

In the late morning I decided to take a run and Sam decided to fish. I returned a little early from my run and saw Sam fishing off of the bank in his shorts with Susan next to him sunbathing. I decided to sit back and watch for a while. True to his word Sam was sitting there on the rocks with his shorts pulled up as far as they would go and his huge cock hanging out of them. I had to know if Susan was watching him. After all she was only 6 feet away. I quietly jockeyed for a better position so I could see her face. She was definitely watching him, although her eyes were "covered" by her arm. A few minutes later Sam was putting lotion on Susan's back and legs. He had one leg on each side of her head with his monster hanging out while he took his time putting the lotion on her back and legs. Although she was on her stomach she got a full, unobstructed view. Sam was looking up at me grinning from ear to ear as I walked up to them. Nothing else happened on the trip, but the seed was planted.

A month later, Sam wanted to know if Susan would mind taking some pictures of him for an advertisement he was doing in the local paper. She told him to come over that night and she would take a roll or two and see if he liked them. She took a couple of rolls of film as we got hammered on margaritas and Sam told her it was her turn to be the photographic subject. She agreed, which surprised the hell out of me.

Sam asked her if she would change into on of her sexy short dresses while he got the camera ready. She readily agreed, which also surprised me. Sam had her posing like a model inside of 15 minutes. I mixed more margaritas while he shot more film. Sam asked her to change into another short skirt and pose on our bed, which she also agreed to do. I was really enjoying the evening and thinking of the possibilities. Susan got up on the bed and posed in a few very risqué positions. The photo session was getting her as hot as it was us. A few minutes later she was posing in a few of her nightgowns with just panties on underneath. Sam had her slide her panties down her legs while he took more shots. The last pose I saw before I had to get a refill, was of her lying on her back with on leg in the air and her panties hooked on her ankle and thumb.

I couldn't wait to get back with the drinks. Upon my return, Susan was sitting on the bed completely nude with her legs crossed and her hands in her lap. We sat there and talked for a few minutes and had a drink. I got the great idea to take a few pictures of the two of them together. I picked up the camera and had them sitting next to each other as I took a few pictures. Then I had Sam take his shirt off and had Susan lay in his lap facing up at him. This was blowing me completely away, but I had to push the envelope. I had Susan lay on her back and I poured baby oil on her stomach and asked Sam to slowly rub it in. Sam took his time and I took several pictures. Susan was lying there with her eyes shut enjoying the "photo session" so I motioned for Sam to work his way down to her pussy. Slowly he worked his had down to her pussy and after receiving no resistance, immediately inserted his finger in her. She couldn't lay still and to my surprise didn't put a stop to it. A couple of minutes later Susan looked up at me with a glassy look in her eyes and I just grinned at her and mouthed the word "enjoy". She smiled and laid back. Sam continued to work his face a little closer to her pussy and within a couple of minutes put his tongue on her pussy and licked it from top to bottom. He started licking her clit in small circles and in less than a minute Susan climaxed for the first time that night.

At this point I had all I could stand as an observer. I undid my pants and climbed on the bed. Susan immediately took me in her mouth. I motioned for Sam to fuck her and I laid there getting the best blowjob while I watched Sam slide in and out of Susan. In just a few minutes we all climaxed and a very few minutes after that Sam and I changed positions and started again. Later that night, Sam went home and Susan and I fell asleep. The next morning Susan had remorse and we talked about it. I explained to her that there was a distinguishable difference to me between sex and love and this was just sex. Susan appeared to be upset about the situation for a few days. However, we developed the film a few days later and asked Sam if he would like to view the slideshow with us the next week-end. The pictures were extremely graphic and exciting and we slid back into the threesome without any hesitation. This threesome went on for several years, but Susan said she wouldn't have sex with anyone else so I might as well give up tempting her. Of course I said ok but thought otherwise.

Susan's mother lived in a small town a few hours away from us. We made several trips there each month and there was nothing for me to do in the small town. So one weekend I was driving around and found a house in dire need of repair and made an offer on it. I decided I could remodel the house during our visits just to give me something to do. This was probably two years after our initial threesome with Sam. I worked on the house for two or three months and as it was getting near completion Susan would come over and help a little.

One particular weekend Susan showed up to help me put the final touches on the house. She came in wearing a pair of the loosest, shortest shorts I had ever seen her wear with a very loose top and of course no bra. That weekend I had hired a couple of carpenters to help me finish the outside trim work. One of the carpenters was about 35 years old and the other about 45. Both were in very good physical condition which caught Susan's attention right away. The thought definitely crossed my mind that Susan was going to do some serious flashing for these guys, but it didn't appear it was going to happen. Susan was in the kitchen on her hands and knees staining the baseboards and from my view in the living room she looked very sexy. From the side view I noticed her tits completely exposed and hanging freely from underneath her loose blouse. Still it didn't appear she was doing anything on purpose or for that matter for anyone else to view.

A few minutes later she came into the living room to talk to me and get a drink. She looked very excited and turned on. Susan told me she was staining and minding her own business when she noticed the two carpenters standing outside the kitchen window watching her. This got her very excited and she had decided to put on a show for them, which she had been doing for the last ten minutes. Susan got down on her knees in front of me in the living room like she had been in the kitchen to show me the view the carpenters were receiving. She asked me what I thought. Of course I told her the view was unbelievable but would even be better if she would lose the panties. She stood up, gave me a kiss, took her panties off and handed them to me. I got so excited it was all I could do to keep from jumping her right there.

Susan went back to the kitchen to assume the same position she was in earlier and make sure her audience was still attentive. Sure they were. I couldn't resist seeing the same sight the carpenters were viewing and walked around the side of the house making sure to let the carpenters know I knew what was going on and that I just wanted to see the view myself. We all three stood there watching Susan perform for us for about ten minutes. Her tits were in plain view, but the most amazing thing was the lose shorts afforded us an unobstructed view of her very wet pussy. The more she "worked" on the baseboards the farther apart her legs became. At this point Susan didn't know I was standing there with the carpenters watching the show. I told the younger carpenter to go into the kitchen behind her and fuck her while she was in that position. He quietly walked in behind her and undid his pants. At that point Susan was aware someone was standing close to her and panicked a little.

She then looked back and saw me standing in the window with the other carpenter grinning from ear to ear. Susan just turned back away from the carpenter and reassumed her original position. The carpenter got down on his knees behind her and started rubbing her already soaked pussy. He had two fingers in her within seconds and a couple of minutes later he moved her lose shorts to the side and slid his dick into her. The older carpenter and I had to get a side view of this amazing sight, so we walked into the kitchen beside them to watch from a little closer vantage point. The older carpenter took his pants completely off and got on his knees in front of her. Susan took his dick into her mouth and swallowed it all the way down her throat immediately. Within 5 minutes they were all coming. As soon as the young carpenter came, he crawled around to Susan's face and she immediately started sucking him clean as I entered her dripping pussy. It was unbelievable to watch another man's come running out of her pussy and down her leg while I fucked her and to watch her give a total stranger a blowjob. We never knew either of the carpenter's names and we never saw them again after that day. Susan and I fucked the rest of the afternoon and this time she showed no remorse. I think she finally agreed with me that a fuck is just a fuck.

crawl2
crawl2
46 Followers