All Comments on 'Early Morning Fun'

by Mr Story Teller

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
zhounderzhounderover 18 years ago
hot!

Very well written, not too long not too short, and totally hot. I wish I knew both of you!! Guess I better take up morning swims...

zhounder

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

agree with last comment... not too long... good quick action with plenty of detail...

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

really enjoyed it, was also nice to read a story in REAL english. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot cum

"his hot cum shot into my mouth"

and he took the sperm balst into his mouth and got the wonderful feeling of guy guy lust.

This story got me very hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Good Start

One thing I want to say about dialogue is don't overthink it. In the begining when the guys are chatting it seemed a bit too formal. For a longer piece you might want to give people a speech pattern but for something like this lose the formality. You wouldn't likely say "thank you very much", youd probably just say "thanks". Imagine yourself in that situation, casual converation, people tend to say as few words as possible when they speak. I loved the story, but you dont need to talk about the imagery in the story, we all already get the imagery :) i wishit was longer so I could have cum..usually takes about 3 pages ;) nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very HOT!

Made me hard and get all excited too...Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Got me so hot I a eating my own cum pretending it is Tony's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ditto

my mate has juck sucked me off but you made me want it again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr Story Teller@Mr Story Teller
50 now and still feel like a horny little boy, love life and love to love.. happy to share my acheivements, my desires and my fantasies. Feedback is welcome either good or bad, however if you want to be rude and offensive please leave a name so I can address it, my work is mi...