Early Retirement Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then, Ruth had Rob's pants off and was putting his cock into her willing asshole. She started moving up and down facing away from Rob. Jim moved in front of her after dropping his pants and gave her a nice sized cock to suck.

Sue Ann had mounted my cock and was fucking me hard.

Melanie was surrounded by Todd, Augie, and Mel. They held her up while her panties were removed. Todd then lay down with his cock sticking straight up in the air and Augie and Mel lowered her on to him. She directed his cock into her ass and lay back on top of him. Augie moved between her legs and shoved his cock into her pussy and Mel gave her his cock to suck.

Everyone was moaning and grunting as each cock was jamming and ramming as hard as possible. The girls were egging them on with words and sounds. Jeff was the first to shout out a cum followed by Janie which was choked as Steve unloaded down her throat. Jim was next to cum and filled Ruth's mouth and throat.

Then Melanie and her three guys all came together in a mad rush. All three slammed their cocks into her holes and held them there while they shot into her creaming all orifices. When they pulled out, Melanie just sagged with cum leaking out of her pussy and asshole. During this time, I shot my wad into Sue Ann's pussy and could feel the walls contract around me with her pleasure. We all lay back exhausted.

Ruth then crawled over to Melanie and started sucking cum from her holes. Janie and Sue Ann started a sixty-nine with Janie on top. Soon, Rob regained his hardness and, moving behind Janie, pushed his huge cock up her ass. This caused Janie to moan into Sue Ann's pussy as her body had to decide whether it was pleasure or pain she was feeling the most. She decided on pleasure as she lifted her head up from Sue Ann and said, "Fuck my ass with that monster! Fuck me! Do me hard! I want to feel every inch of that fucker in me!"

Rob slammed and slammed Janie's ass. Since he had just cum, it was taking a while and he was ramming Janie as hard as he Ruth earlier. It was just taking more time for him to cum. Janie had put her head back down to Sue Ann's pussy but was resting it there and she was taking the ramming of Rob's huge cock into her rectum. Finally, he slammed in extra hard and held himself tight to her butt cheeks coming deep up her ass. When he finished, he lay back exhausted and Janie was sprawled out on her stomach totally out of it. Sue Ann had pushed out from under her while Rob was riding her butt.

Everyone had everyone else as the night progressed. Later Sue Ann mounted a refreshed Rob and Steve took her ass. She was very noisy and Ruth said that this was her first double penetration. When they finished, I had Mel lay down and lifted her onto his cock and let it slide up her pussy. I moved behind and took her ass with one quick, deep push. Then Mel and I took up a rhythm until we and Sue Ann all came together. Finally and much later, we were all exhausted and fell asleep right on the floor of the living room.

In the morning, Melanie, Janie and all the guys had to leave to go to jobs. Sue Ann, Ruth and I had no schedule so we went back to bed for a while longer. We finally go up around nine and made coffee. We were all in the kitchen naked while the girls debated breakfast. Finally, Ruth said that she wasn't really hungry and Sue Ann said that she was skipping breakfast also. Ruth then moved between my legs and took my cock down her throat. She came up and said, "This is what I want for breakfast, tube steak."

With that she commenced sucking my cock like she had never seen one before. In very little time, I could feel my cum rising and then exploding out of my cock and down her throat. She sucked every drop. She was so hungry for cock that I was afraid one of my balls would come out of my cock and go down her throat!

When she finally released me, I got up and went into the bedroom and pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. The girls followed me in and put on their suits. We all went outside into the warmth of the day. I said, "I really do want to learn how to handle my new boats."

Sue Ann said, "Well, pick one and we'll go out and let you get to know it."

12