Nighties of the Round Table

Story Info
Guys have their way with girls bent all around a table.
3k words
4.57
23k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRO

This stand-alone story revolves around the morally flexible family introduced in my other tale "The Farmer's Ball." This time Alys joins her mother and other 18+ women under a sheet for a much needed anonymous dicking.

Sean was scrolling through his phone, sipping on a mug of coffee, as Alys and his wife Polly prepared breakfast when a message pinged.

"If that's one of your fishing buddies tell them to piss off. You promised to take us into town today," scowled Polly as she followed a ladle of crempog batter onto the baking stone.

"No, no, no, it's off Tom's wife. Asking if we're going to Tilly's blanket party. First I've heard of it."

Polly checked her phone, one new message, "Oh invite came through last night, didn't hear it. I take it you're up for it?"

"Oh I can't go fishing but second there's a chance of dick it's drop everything."

"So that's a no then?" Laughed Polly.

"Oh go on then you've talked me into it. Be good to have one again."

"Blanket party, is that like a toga party or something?" Inquired Alys.

"Bloody hell, didn't they teach you anything at college? You spend half your life with your nose in your phone surely you're not that naive?"

"Aw leave her alone or I'll say we can't come."

"We should bring her, a good dicking would do her the world of good."

Alys butted in "Mam, what's he on about?"

"OK, how to explain this? Well, there's a large round table in the middle of the room. All the women link arms and bend over them. Then a big sheet is thrown over so only their bottom sticks out."

"And where does dad come into all this? "

"Well, the men leave for a few mins until we undress and slip into our nighties. Got to be white so we all look the same. Then when we're all hidden we give them a shout to come in."

"So, your partners got to guess who you are?"

"Christ on a fucking bike. No, we just pick a pussy we like the look of and plough the shit out of it. No one knows who's fucking who. That's the whole idea."

"Why the nighties then?"

"Cos the table's cold." Giggled Polly sarcastically.

"Is everyone done at the same time?"

"Ah, now that's the fun part. You always have more women than men. Under the sheet, if you're not getting fucked you get to watch the faces of those who are until it's your turn."

,

"Aye, I like to get at least three in before I blow my nut, matter of pride."

"Your dad's right you know though. A good dicking would do you good. Might prevent all that gender hopping that's going around. Didn't have that back in our day."

"Mothers right, you've not brought a guy home in over a month, not gone rainbow have we?"

"No, just not been bringing them home that's all," replied Alys as she plonked a pile of crempogs on the table, "so who goes to these things?"

"Depends who's hosting and how big their table is. Need a decent size one, we could barely get 6 around this one," replied Polly.

"Remember when Gary brought his son along? Barely parted the muff when he came. Didn't know who was more embarrassed him or his son."

"Well, he was just 18, got to expect a bit of nerves. You get all ages, right up to coffin dodgers. You don't mind a few extra wrinkles on your dick do you?"

Alys didn't answer the question. She knew they knew she'd recently been done by a 50-year-old. "So, she can't see but the men must have a fair idea just looking at the legs and stuff, right?"

"Sean, without turning round, what colour top am I wearing?" Silence followed "See men aren't that observant. Did you know men only see in colours that are in the rainbow song? Red and yellow and pink and green; purple and orange and blue."

"Yeah, but we'll recognise a fat arse when we see one."

The night in question soon came around. Alys slipped into her new nightie. A simple generic white polyester one picked for a few pounds from a supermarket. It wasn't something she'd normally wear as she preferred to sleep in just her panties. Polly, dressed in a matching nightie was pleased her daughter had agreed to join them but wasn't surprised. What right-minded young woman would turn down such an opportunity? They both threw on a warm coats for the journey and made their way to the car.

"Bloody hell, whack the heating up. It's freezing," complained Polly.

"It is February, what do you expect? Should have worn something warmer," jested Sean. "All set Alys? Remember when the dick goes in give it three squeezes, that way I'll know to pull out."

"You'll probably point me out to your mate."

"If ten-inch Tony's there point me out, replied Polly."

"Seriously though, should be a good night. You'll enjoy it, you know if any of your mates are coming?"

"If they are they're keeping quiet about it."

The family were welcomed into the home, an old well lived in farmhouse nestled away in a valley overlooking the estuary. Alys had been here before, many years ago, and little had changed. She was slightly relieved none of her close friends was there but she recognised enough faces not to feel totally lost.

The centrepiece of the main room was a large stout circular table that looked too big for the room. More importantly there was a classic beige buffet upon it. Alys took a plate and joined the small crowd circling it.

"Alys, I heard a rumour you were coming. You been to one of these before?" It was her mothers friend Kathy but all eyes turned on Alys.

"First time for me, feels odd being at a party where you can wear the same thing and no one bitches about it."

"You're not alone, we've 4 newbies tonght," she said directing her gaze towards three girls in their late teens, early twenties. "I take it Polly's explained everything?"

"She's given me the run down, sounds fun. How are we arranged around the table?"

"We try to go young, older, young, older, best we can. Otherwise just slot in and link up where you can. Unfortunately we do clear the food first."

"Doesn't take long once the men start," quipt another woman.

"True, what's the ratio tonight? Looks about 7 guys 12 girls so far," replied Kathy. "Don't worry, no one gets left out," she said with a smile directed at Alys.

"I did find the concept of having less men a bit odd if I'm honest."

"Let's just say one minute wonders aren't on the invite list. Most of them will give at least two girls a fair good pounding. Has Polly explained about anal? Don't forget to put an X on your bum if it's out of bounds."

"Yeah she gave me the run down on that. I assume pre-lubing isn't frowned upon?"

"Good girl, I'd put another dollop up there before we start too. You were at the Farmer's Ball if I recall"

"Yes, bit of an eye opener."

Time passed with girly chat, hotdogs on cocktail sticks and cheap prosciutto in disposal cups until the men began clearing the table in preparation. Seeing men clear and clean a table was a rare sight indeed. They took their drinks and left the room taking one last look back, perhaps to memorise who was wearing what nightie or perhaps just if there were any scotch eggs left.

Alys took a tube of lubricant and inserted the nozzle giving a little squeeze, the cold gel filled her rectum leaking out slightly like an overfilled jam doughnut. She could only see one girl drawing an X on her butt cheek with a marker pen.

Polly approached to borrow the lubricant, wiping it with a tissue before plunging it in, "All set?"

The host gathered the girls around the table, "OK, if we can try to alternate ages that'll be great. Remember no verbal clues but I do expect to hear moaning."

"If we don't get some decent dick you'll be hearing moaning alright," called out one of the older girls.

Alys stood next to her mother and to her left a woman in her early 40s trying hard to compete with her own daughter. This was it, and about time, Alys felt she mustn't be the only one with an uncomfort ache to be filled. The women began to bend over the table and link arms until all but the host were locked in position.

Taking a large cotton sheet she cast it over, Alys felt it gently parachute onto her head and fold over her back. Under the canape, the girls glanced at each other giggling like school girls on a camping trip as the host ducked under and took her position before calling out "Ready when you are."

The men slowly circled the table like sharks around their prey. One minute a hand would softly brush against her, another she would feel his hot breath upon her before he moved off. An arm squeeze would betray that her mother was getting some attention while faces took turns illuminating as each girl was visited.

Suddenly the woman opposite jolted as the sound of palm on buttocks filled the air. A few seconds past a younger girl to the right yelped as another crack rang out. Eyes darted around the circle as they looked to see who would be next. Alys's butt trembled in anticipation as fingertips slowly stroked, and then her mother let out an "OW" as a hand came down.

Alys had never been a spanking enthusiast, to her it was a punishment and she never grasped why some woman took pleasure in it. Her father had granted another farmer permission to belt her backside on the kitchen table when she was 18 over the 'goat incident' and it was far from pleasant. Now she just wanted it over with, a quick sting then on to the next girl. When it came, it came without warning. Not as sharp as the sting of a belt but enough to make her yelp. Relieved it was over she watched as one by one the remaining girls took their punishment.

What Alys truly came for soon followed, she felt the rough fingers of a man part her lips followed by the sweet intrusion of a hard cock as it slowly filled her. She was the first to be entered and definitely wasn't complaining. It was like being the first served at a restaurant. Do you start or wait until everyone else has been? You don't want it to get cold, take a bite and everyone stares.

His thrusts were long and slow, with the steady motion of a steam train's coupling rod. Jealous eyes stared while mouths grinned as Alys failed to conceal her delight. Their own longing to be filled soon came as one by one their faces lit up.

Outside of the cover, Sean recognised his wife and daughter's ass poking out and had left them for other men. Polly's had not yet been attended to but glistened with anticipation. One man, who had been holding back waiting for younger pussy to come available, could bare his aching dick much longer and plunged it deep into Polly's soothing juices.

Sean smiled, both at the delight of a tight young pussy quivering around his cock and at the sight of two men opposite working his wife and daughter. Neither of them would have chosen these men, who both lacked looks and whose six packs were now a well-aged keg. But that was the beauty of the blanket party.

Alys felt him withdraw, he gently patted her bum as if to say thanks and moved to another girl. Her rest period was short as once again she felt a man position himself behind her. He ran his fingertip slowly up and down her vulva, stroking several times before kneeling and encompassing the lot in his lips. With gentle suction, he let his tongue flit playfully in and out.

Alys squirmed on the table, cunnilingus was always her weakness and this guy was good. She knew if he kept it up that table was gonna shake and he better have a face wipe handy. The tip of his tongue danced upon her, tapping and twisting in erratic unpredictable patterns that delighted every spot.

When a middle-aged woman buckled and groaned it was the trigger she needed. Her eyes rolled back as she whimpered, quivering as it swept through her.

Orgasms are like yawns, contagious and hard to hide. Perhaps sight and sound break down the final inhibition, who knows?

Sean had just benefited from such an orgasm, MILF juices dripped from his dick and trickled down her leg. He stood back to admire his work before moving to a spare girl. Her slender legs and pert bottom betrayed her youth. He knew it was the 18 years old daughter of his friend. A droplet of her cum hung from her young pussy but he wasn't interested in going in there.

His finger let her know of his intentions, God she was tight but there was no X so she was willing. He looked across at his friend, who returned a nod and a smile. Prising her buttocks apart with his fingers he expertly lined up and with a wiggle and a push broke through her tight ring.

It was clear to all under the cloth what had happened. Her scrunched-up face as his cock head had pressed against her followed by an audible deep breath left no doubt. The women on either side instinctively braced their arms to support her. Neither Alys nor Polly knew it was Sean inside of her. Like the other women, they watched in amusement and with some envy as she panted with each deep thrust.

He wanted to just grab those hips and fuck the shit out of her but thought it best to show a little respect to her father. Sean pointed out Alys with a silent sideways nod. His friend took the hint, stepping back to give Sean an eyeful of the ample dick that would fill his daughter.

She had taken a few dicks anally since her first introduction at the farmer's ball. He had laid in bed at night in silence with his wife as her soft groans drifted through the bedroom walls. They had learnt the subtle difference in tone between a lot of the groans of anal or vaginal sex.

When Alys felt his look large calloused hands part her cheeks she knew what was coming. She looked across at the girl as if to say "I'm next." As his large bulbous head pressed against her she took a deep breath, braced herself and pushed her sphincter out to receive him.

She knew the score, it was like squeezing a zit, first the build-up of pressure, a quick sting, then a feeling of release. His head broke through with a pop, she emptied her lungs with a long gasp and fidgeted as he slowly filled her. Both girth and length were more than she was used to yet she took both gladly. Her ass spasmed around his thick knobbly cock as she swelled up inside.

He stretched out his hand and caressed Polly on the bottom, she instantly recognized his touch, she had felt it many times. Now she knew he was deep in her daughter. She looked over and wanted to reassure her but knew the rules, Aly would have to take her medication.

Sean had watched him in the past take his wife. What he lacked in looks he made up for with a dick of pornstar proportions and stamina. Both parents knew Alys wasn't facing the romantic tender lovemaking of a boyfriend or even the polite considerate fuck of the Farmer's Ball.

Perfect dick control saw him withdraw until only the head stayed inside followed by a smooth thrust that plunged it deep inside over and over opening depths she thought impossible. His hips rocked with the skill of a dancer driving his cock rhythmically into her at pace. It was too much for Sean to watch he lost control and shot his load deep inside. All he could do now is stand and watch how it should be done.

Alys moaned, panted and gasped as he pushed her to her limits almost unaware to the gawping circle. Men who had stopped to watch soon found their twitching cocks craving the same. Yelps rang out as frustrated cocks were hastily buried deep. The chain of arms held fast, rooting the girls fast in place while providing a sense of shared reassurance. The solid oak table shook under their trembling bodies like a flimsy coffee table at a seance.

Stopping ball deep, Alys knew what came next. His cock rippled and pulsated as his semen surged forth like a tidal bore into her exhausted wrecked body.

Slowly he withdrew until with a plop broke free. Echos of his cock lingered in her in what she often called 'phantom dick.' Restrained or not, she had not the energy to move and in a semi-dazed state watched on as the remaining girls were finished off.

With one final grunt the last man finished. The host called the men to clear the room and the girls unlinked letting the blanket slip to the floor as they stood up.

"We should have left the dog sheet in the car, you're going to be dripping all the way home," smiled Polly at her wrecked daughter, "Don't think you've been fucked like that before have you?"

"I'm not sure I can walk to the car."

"Would you do another blanket party?" asked the host."

"I'd be crazy not to."

"Bet you're curious about which men had their pleasure with you?" inquired Polly.

"Well if I ever find out the last guy, you and dad better buy some earplugs."