East Meets West Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, I was too stunned to say anything. I don't know which seemed the more impossible to believe. That neither considered me a monster? That Jiao had known and approved, beforehand, what was going to happen that night? That Meili had wanted to make love to me, TO ME, that night and get pregnant? That neither hated me nor considered me the worst person on earth? Or, again, that neither considered me a sick, depraved monster.

Or . . . or . . . or . . . that Meili was going to have triplets? Two sons AND a daughter? My two sons . . . my daughter? Our two sons . . . our daughter?

It was just too much to process. I couldn't find words to speak.

Jiao and Meili then joined hands, looked at each other and then looked back at me and said, in unison, "WE love you!" Again mother and daughter looked at each other before Jiao added, "Now, won't you say something, Jack?"

What was I supposed to say? How could I put my feelings into words? I was more confused right then than I had ever been in my life. How could I tell them what I was feeling when I didn't know myself?

"Before . . . before," I finally stammered, "before you start slapping me, can I at least get a hug?"

Mother and daughter laughed out loud, then practically attacked me. Jiao was leaning against my left shoulder with her arms around me and her head buried against my neck crying and laughing, and Meili was leaning against my right shoulder with her arms around me and her head pressed against my neck on the other side, also crying and laughing. I had an arm around each.

I am still so confused about . . . everything . . . but I was at least holding the two women I love more than life itself.

I am not sure how long we sat like that, but it was probably at least 15 or 20 minutes. Finally, Jiao leaned her head up and said, "Honestly, Jack, I can't tell what you are thinking, or feeling right now."

"Yea, Daddy," added Meili, "neither can I. Please talk to us. A penny for your thoughts?"

"I'm not sure either of you would be willing to pay a penny for what I am thinking right now," I answered with a little smile, "because I am thinking that Chinese women are absolutely the craziest people on the face of the earth!"

Mother and daughter exchanged a look, and apparently silent communication, because the next thing I know each has zeroed in on a side and they are tickling me absolutely without mercy.

"You want to see crazy Chinese women," Jiao began, and Meili finished her sentence, "then we will show you some crazy Chinese women."

If I tried to push one crazy Chinese woman's hands away, that left me completely open to the other crazy Chinese woman.

I finally had to beg them both to stop. We, by now, were all laughing so hard we were crying.

"I . . . I want to apologize for the way I acted earlier," I said once I could stop laughing, "I know I didn't handle that too well."

"You think so?" answered Meili, with a beautiful smile.

"Meili, Jiao, I love you both so much," I tried to continued, then despite myself my eyes filled with tears again. "Oh, God, I love you both so much."

"I love you too Jack," Jiao said, as her lips pressed against mine and her tongue invaded my mouth. She was controlling the tempo of the kiss and soon it turned into an almost mind-blowing passionate kiss.

By the time she stopped, we were both gasping for breath.

Meili waited for a few minutes, then leaned over to me, "And I love you too Daddy," she said as her lips met mine.

We have always been something of a touchy-feely family. Hugs were constant, holding hands was normal, and kisses were continual throughout the day. With Jiao and I, the kisses were usually on the lips, while between Meili and I, most kisses were on the cheek. But it wasn't at all unusual for us to kiss, briefly, on the lips. It had always been innocent and natural.

Today, that is how the kiss between Meili and I started out. Just a brief, natural kiss on the lips. However, when Meili broke the kiss, I saw her glance at Jiao, then, out of the corner of my eye, saw my wife give a nod "yes" with her head.

When Meili turned back to me, as our lips met again I saw Meili close her eyes and felt her tongue against my lips. And . . . and I closed my own eyes and I spread my lips apart and felt Meili's tongue inside my mouth for the very first time. When my tongue met hers, I felt something change inside me. I can't say it was world-shaking, but rather just a subtle, very subtle shift in my thinking.

Gone were the lingering doubts that were still troubling me about making my own daughter pregnant. I felt such a peace, such a contentment, such a LOVE.

It wasn't a particularly long, nor even especially passionate kiss.

When we finally broke the kiss, tears were flowing down Meili's face.

"Oh, Daddy," she said, "you still love me! I was so afraid you would feel different, that you would never love me again, not like you did before."

"I will ALWAYS love you Meili," I told her, "Nothing will ever change that. I will always love you, and I will always love Jiao as well."

When I looked over at Jiao, now she was the one with tears streaming down her face, but with an almost ear-to-ear grin. Mother and daughter were soon exchanging a hug and crying together.

By now I had been home for over an hour, and I had not heard a peep from either April or Lin. Just as I was starting to ask, I heard two-year-old April begin to cry.

"I'll go check on her," Jiao said, and Meili explained that she and her Mom had not let either child have an afternoon nap, so we could all have some time to spend together without constant interruptions from the kids. Meili and Jiao had finally put the kids to sleep just before I got home.

Then I heard four-year-old Lin begin to cry for her Daddy. Yes, she is definitely a Daddy's girl.

I went to get Lin, and soon all five of us met in the kitchen. Meili had already started preparing some food for the girls, and while Jiao and I fed them, Meili began preparing something for the adults.

After the girls had eaten, they began playing under the table in the dining room before wandering into the kitchen where we could hear them taking every single pot and pan out of the cabinets before banging them on the floor.

While the kids were in the kitchen trying to destroy the house, the adults were having a very quiet dinner together. A very quiet dinner, but with a lot of looks of love, a lot of smiles and a lot of touching of hands.

After dinner, we all retired to the living room where Lin and April took turns riding the "horsey." That was actually my back, of course. I gave them rides until I thought my knees would fall off, then Meili and Jiao joined me on the floor where we continued to play with Lin and April until they began yawning.

I could not have even begun to tell you how many times Jiao and I, or Meili and I would touch hands, or exchange little kisses.

While Jiao and Meili prepared Lin and April for bed, I started a fire in the fireplace, dragged the sofa in front of it, and poured us all some wine. I knew Meili was still in the early stages of pregnancy and the doctors had previously told us that an occasional glass of wine would do no harm.

In a little while, Jiao and Meili came into the living room. Neither said a word, just walked over and sat beside me on the sofa. Then Jiao leaned over and gave me a toe-curling kiss that seemed to last forever. Just when I was about to the point where I thought I had died and gone to heaven, Jiao pulled back, but then Meili leaned over and gave me her version of a toe-curling kiss. By the time Meili had finished, I couldn't even talk.

Several minutes later, I finally found my voice.

"Okay, now I want to know just how you two certifiably crazy Chinese women planned this whole seduction bit six weeks ago," I started.

"Certifiably crazy Chinese women, Jack?" Jiao asked in a menacing tone. "Didn't we give you enough of a demonstration on how crazy we can actually be earlier today?"

"Okay, okay, I take it back," I laughed. "But I would like to know how you two came up with this whole idea."

"Six weeks ago, Jack that was the first time you ever made love to Meili," Jiao said, "but it wasn't the first time Meili had ever made love to you."

I had been leaning back on the sofa, but those words immediately had me sitting up straight.

"What are you talking about? How could Meili have made love to me before?" I asked.

"Do you remember Daddy, almost five years ago when I told you the first time that I was pregnant?" Meili asked, and I nodded yes.

"I also told you that night how I could feel how sad Mom was because she couldn't have children, how she would cry, how she would even get up in the middle of the night and go into another room and sometimes cry for hours.

"That wasn't the only thing I could feel from Mom," Meili said. "I could also feel sometimes when the two of you made love. I didn't always feel it, but the ability to feel it got stronger and stronger the older I became.

"The first time I ever had an orgasm (and Meili's face flushed bright red as she said that), was just after my 18th birthday while sitting in a classroom at MIT. One minute I was taking notes, the next I had the most incredible feeling running through my body, in my breasts, between my legs and it happened. I had my first orgasm. It was all I could do not to scream out loud.

"I had to get up and leave. I told the Professor I was sick. I could barely walk, and my panties were soaking wet. I went back to the dorm and immediately called Mom and told her what happened."

"That was when I really realized just how strong Meili's ESP had grown," said Jiao. "I had always known that was possible, and usually tried to . . . well I guess you would say shield my thoughts, but that time I was unable to do so. If I remember correctly Jack, that was one of those times you threatened to, how did you once put it, 'screw my little Communist brains out?' Well, you did. And once I could no longer shield my thoughts, it hit Meili full force."

"Like a sledge hammer," Meili quickly interjected.

"That was also one of your "crystal clear" moments, Jack," Jiao said. "Either is incredibly intense . . . both together are overwhelming. Oh, God . . . so overwhelming."

I knew what Jiao meant about my "crystal clear" moments. The first time Jiao and I had made love, the same thing happened.

That moment of supreme clarity first happened to me when hunting. Growing up, hunting was not a sport, it was something I had to do in order for my Mom and me to survive. We didn't have money for wasted shots. Indeed, a missed shot meant, more than likely, we would go hungry.

After joining the Marines, those moments grew in intensity. By the time I completed my first sniper mission, it was part of who I was. Usually, just a minute or so before "eliminating" someone, time just seemed to slow down.

In addition, I would have an almost otherworldly feeling of supreme clarity.

I would suddenly start hearing sounds that I knew I would otherwise never been able to hear.

I could smell odors that I would never have been able to smell before.

And I could see everything with an absolute crystal clarity. Colors were more vibrant and intense.

As intense as those feelings had been in the past, they were almost nothing to what I felt as I began to make love to Jiao for the very first time those many, many years ago. We were in a bedroom, with the door closed, yet I could hear a clock ticking in the next room. I could hear a refrigerator kick on. I heard the wind outside, even though the basement where we were was supposed to be sound proof.

I could smell the soap Jiao had used when she took a shower. I could smell the shampoo she had used. I could smell the toothpaste she had used, and the mouthwash she had used. Each were completely different, distinct smells.

And even more – I could smell HER! Her unique scent filled my nostrils that night. The sweetest fragrance on earth! I could smell her arousal. I did not need to put a finger inside Jiao, I could smell how wet she was. And I could already taste her on my tongue, just from her scent!

And when I looked at her face, I could see a thousand emotions expressed in her mouth, lips, cheeks, forehead and eyes.

Her hair was not just jet black. It was jet black with a luminance, a glow that suddenly lighted up a darkened room.

I instantly knew, just from watching, tasting, touching and sensing her body exactly what to do to fulfill her every fantasy, her every desire, her every need.

Jiao had actually told me once she thought that was a form of ESP, but I had my doubts.

Just from watching Jiao as she remembered, I knew she had come very close to having an orgasm without anyone touching her.

After a few minutes without saying anything, Jiao finally continued.

"Anyway, after that any time we were going to make love in the afternoon, when Meili might be in class, I always sent her text message to warn her and give her a chance to get somewhere private."

Meili then started speaking.

"Over the next few months, I had several more orgasms, until I finally decided it was time to lose my virginity and try it for myself. Mom told me she told you about that?"

Indeed she did. And I got very upset about it. Jiao and I had finished making love, and had been lying together for about 30 minutes afterward when suddenly my wife gasped, and sat up in bed.

"What's wrong, what's wrong," I asked.

Jiao didn't say anything for a minute or two and I was really getting worried when she gave a sad little half-smile and a shake of her head.

"Meili just became a woman," Jiao said, "she just lost her virginity . . . and apparently it wasn't that memorable an experience. In fact, I think it was rather disappointing for her."

I really didn't want to hear that my daughter, whom I cherish, had just lost her virginity. Yes, I knew she was young, she was beautiful and she was hundreds of miles away in college, so I knew it had to happen sooner or later, but I really didn't want to hear about it.

"For the next year-and-a-half," Meili continued, "I really experimented, trying to find what Mom had with you, Daddy. I tried sex with men and women, in every possible way. While I did have some orgasms, none were as intense, as pleasurable, as incredible as the ones I had when Mom would drop her shield and I could feel what she was feeling.

"Then I graduated, came home, and went shopping one day . . . and my life changed."

Meili suddenly started crying, and I picked her up and sat her in my lap. Jiao and I were both hugging her.

"Daddy . . . Mommy . . ." Meili is gasping for breath between her tears and words, "I didn't . . . think it . . . was possible . . . to love anyone . . . more than . . . I already loved . . . the two of you. I was wrong.

"Daddy, I was there. I was in the room, watching you holding my hand and crying and begging me not to leave you. I was standing just over your shoulder, and I started screaming at . . . well at me and telling the me in the bed 'don't you dare leave, don't you dare leave our Daddy.'

"I could feel myself being pulled upward, then you started to slowly disappear and I realized it wasn't you who was leaving it was me.

"I saw the nurse come in and ask if you wanted some coffee or a coke, and I saw you put your hand in your pocket, then stop for a second before pulling out that old silver dollar."

I had never told anyone, not even Jiao about the nurse asking if I wanted something to drink, and that was why I had suddenly pulled out my silver dollar.

"Once you started walking the coin across your fingers . . . then I could feel myself drifting back down and then I was back in me, I was back in bed, but I could still see you in my mind. When you pulled the coin out of my ear again, well then I knew just how much I really did love you, and I knew how much you loved me.

"When I finally woke up in the hospital and saw you both standing there and felt your love for me, that was when I decided I would go back to college and do whatever it took to make you both happy. Mom is now happy Daddy, and I knew I couldn't stop until I could give you what you have always wanted . . . a son.

"As the head of the lab, I have timed my cycle down to the minute, so I knew when the best time was to try to get pregnant. But I also took fertility pills, to increase my chance of success. Fertility pills also increase the possibility of multiple births.

"Mom had agreed to my getting pregnant by you years ago," Meili continued, "and six weeks ago we both agreed it was time to try."

"Years ago?" I asked Jiao. "You agreed to this years ago and never said a word to me?"

"Almost five years ago, Jack," Jiao confirmed. "When Meili said it was now possible for her to take a donor egg, fertilize it with your sperm, then replace the nucleus with my DNA, I told her that if this worked, then I would also help her fulfill her dream.

"As a psychic, and as a mother, I already knew what her dream was. To have your son. I already knew that Meili not only loved you, but also had fallen with love WITH you. I have known that for years now, ever since the accident.

"Of course she managed to keep me from finding out it was actually her egg, and that she would be the surrogate mother of our child."

"But you said that even though six weeks ago was the first time I had sex with Meili, Meili had already had sex with me." I said, "What did you mean by that?"

"The day she came to me and admitted what she had done, that she was now carrying OUR child," Jiao explained, "she also had a request.

"Remember I told you that Meili could feel what I was feeling?" Jiao asked, and I nodded my head. "Even though I tried to shield my thoughts and feeling while we were making love, sometimes I couldn't and Meili would actually have an orgasm when I did.

"Meili's request, after she told me she was pregnant with OUR child, was that I not try to shield those thoughts and feelings, but do the exact opposite. Open myself up completely so she could really feel everything.

"Jack, earlier today I told you that you were not a monster, that if anything I was. I agreed to let my own daughter feel what it was like to make love with you. With her father. Adopted father, yes, but still her father."

Then, with a wry grin, "Of course little did I suspect that night was going to be one of those 'screw my little Communist brains out' nights, AND a 'crystal clarity' night.

"Meili passed out that night from the intensity of her orgasms."

"You mean that every time we have made love in the past five years Meili has been there also?" I asked.

"No, Daddy, no," Meili said. "I would never invade your privacy and Mom's privacy that much. But once a month, sometimes every other month, I was there. And of course sometimes you were just so good, Mom couldn't shield her thoughts.

"That's how I knew how to act like Mom six weeks ago. I have been with her, in her mind, many times making love to you."

"Now Jack," Jiao said, "unless you have any other questions that can't wait until tomorrow . . . it's time for you and I to go to bed.

"And tonight . . . I am going to screw your little capitalistic brains out."

Meili giggled, then turned slightly red, but walked up to me and pulled my head down to hers. Our kiss was very brief, very tender, then she turned away and hugged her Mom and walked to her room.

Jiao grabbed my hand and led the way to our bathroom, with the large walk-in shower. We had barely started our shower when Jiao dropped to her knees and soon my penis was deep in her throat. I still don't know, ever after all these years, how she can do that since she is so tiny.

It didn't take long before I was warning Jiao that I was close, then I flooded her mouth with my cum. Jiao swallowed, then stood up and we exchanged a deep, deep kiss. I could taste myself in her mouth.