East Meets West Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like a baseball bat," Jiao said, above me, "it hurts . . . but it hurts SOOOO good!"

Jiao gasped once I was fully inside her.

"CRAZY Chinese woman," I thought to myself, "but a CRAZY Chinese woman that I love more than life itself."

"Now I will show you CRAZY," Jiao said, and begin lifting herself up and inch or two, then slammed back against me. She groaned even louder.

"Crazy," she lifted herself again just a little higher, then slammed back down, "crazy," and repeated her actions, again just a little higher than before, "crazy."

It wasn't long before Jiao had her first orgasm, then it became more comfortable for both of us.

Jiao has always fucked herself much harder when she is on top, and really outdid herself this morning. I was beginning to be afraid that both mother and daughter would have trouble walking later in the day.

"You are the one who is not going to be able to walk," she gasped, "not when I get through with you."

For the next 20 minutes, Jiao was like a wild animal, twisting and slamming herself down onto me. Finally, I could tell that even her incredible legs were getting tired, so I grabbed her butt in both hands, then rolled over until I was on top.

I had always been afraid of hurting Jiao. God, I loved her so much, and the thought of causing her any kind of pain was simply intolerable to me. But today I made love to Jiao harder, more forcefully than I had ever dared to do in the past. And apparently she loved the increased activity because soon she was also just making animalistic sounds of pleasure.

I knew I was getting close and then Jiao did something that really shocked me. My left hand was squeezing her breast, none too gently, when she grabbed my hand and pulled it up to her mouth. She immediately started sucking my finger, and once it was covered in her saliva, she pushed my hand down to her butt.

"Now, Jack, now!" she gasped.

I began rubbing her little rosebud with my finger.

"NOW, Jack, NOW!" she again gasped.

I shoved my finger deep into her bottom. Almost immediately Jiao tensed, then her entire body started trembling and she screamed as a massive orgasm hit her. Almost simultaneously, I think I also screamed as I began flooding her insides with my cum.

It couldn't have been but a heartbeat later we both heard Meili scream from the other side of the house.

Even if the midst of our mutual orgasm, Jiao and I grinned at each other.

I pulled my finger out of her bottom, then rolled both Jiao and I over until she was on top, then we both fell asleep.

I don't think I can remember a time, in at least the past 10 years, when Jiao hasn't gotten up at five am sharp. She never bothers to set a clock since her internal clock always wakes her up.

I woke up and Jiao was still laying on top of me. Sunlight was streaming in through the window and when I glanced over at the clock beside the bed, I was astounded to see it was nearly 11 am. Jiao and I had been sleeping for at least eight hours.

My first thought, after again simply admiring the incredible beauty sleeping beside me, was of Lin and April. They should have been up for hours, should have been fed, and should be playing and making their usual unholy racket.

Almost instantly I heard Meili yell, "It's okay Daddy. I got them up, I fed them, I dressed them, and I have been playing outside with them all morning. Now you and Mom both owe me BIG TIME!"

I couldn't help but grin. Then I slowly began moving my hand up and down Jiao's naked back, from her shoulders down to her still incredibly firm butt.

I could feel Jiao began to wake up as she started stretching like a cat. Slowly I saw one eye open and saw her grin at me as she saw me watching her. The pure love coming out of that one eye was almost heart-stopping. Then I saw her glance over at the clock, and as she realized it was now 11:10 she gasped and sat up in bed.

"Lin? Apr . . .?" she started, then I could tell she was listening. "Thanks, Meili," she said out loud, I suspect for my benefit.

Jiao started to lay back down beside me, then stopped and put both hands against my face.

"Last night . . . last night was the best EVER!" she declared, then leaned over and kissed me.

"Want to take a shower together?" I asked with a grin.

"Sorry, can't," Jiao said, with her own grin, "Meili just told me she is unleashing the Golden Horde." I knew from my military history classes that the Golden Horde was the name given to the invading army of Genghis Khan that had conquered nearly the whole known world back in antiquity.

I could suddenly hear the thundering footsteps, and blood-curdling screams of the invading army as Lin and April ran to our bedroom, then threw themselves atop me and Jiao.

We laughed, we tickled, we played, and we made faces at each other and kept laughing and laughing. Finally, some 30 minutes later, Jiao made the girls go and get washed and ready for lunch. As they dutifully left the room, Meili walked in with the biggest grin I think I have ever seen.

She walked over to the bed, hugged her Mom, and then gave me a big hug.

"Mom, Dad, how is it that you can think you love someone more than life itself," she began, "then one morning you wake up and realize that now you love them 10 times, 100 times, 1,000 times more than you did the day before?

"That's how much I love both of you. And Mom was right Daddy, last night was the best EVER!"

I think we were all beginning to get a little misty-eyed . . . maybe a LOT misty-eyed, before we all hugged each other again, then Jiao and I got up and threw some clothes on so we could feed the Golden Horde.

After eating, we all went back outside where we played together for an hour or so, until Lin and April started yawning.

Before going back inside to put the kids to bed for their afternoon nap, Jiao and Meili walked up to me and Jiao put her arms around me and gave me a big hug. Damn near broke a couple of ribs!

"Jack, remember after our first night together, the next morning after we made love for the first time at the little underground shelter in the Meadow?" Jiao said. "I told you something that next morning, and I want you to know I mean it just as much now, as I did way back then."

She put her head against my chest, then gave a sniff.

"Jack you stink!" she said, then both she and Meili broke up laughing.

"Jack, why don't you and Meili take a bath together in our big walk-in shower?" she asked, as Meili gasped. "Besides I'm a little sore today and will need a while to recover. Someone tried to screw my brains out last night – and damn near did."

Meili and Jiao hugged, then I heard Meili say, "Mom, I love you so much. But you aren't the only one a little sore. He also tried to screw my brains out . . . and damn near did."

"Yes, Honey, I know," Jiao answered, "but you are a lot younger and will recover quicker. Besides Jack has ways of making you forget how sore you are."

Jiao kissed us Meili on the cheek, then gave me a toe-curling kiss, and quickly pushed us away. Meili and I walked hand-in-hand back inside, and were soon in my shower with the water cascading over us.

I think I spent about 10 minutes just washing Meili's breasts, paying a LOT of attention to her incredible nipples. Meili was, by now, moaning non-stop but finally pushed my hands away before dropping to her knees and taking my penis inside her mouth.

It was so wonderful, watching the water beat against her long, long hair, and feeling what her lips and tongue were capable of doing to me. Soon she took me inside her throat while playing with my balls. Meili then moved one hand to my backside, and began rubbing against my anus. Just when I thought I couldn't stand it anymore, she pushed one tiny finger inside me.

This is something that Jiao, in fact no one, had ever done to me! Soon that first tiny finger was joined by another. The feeling was indescribable. At first it was a little uncomfortable, but soon that feeling passed.

It was then that something even more incredible happened. I clearly heard Meili tell me that this was what she wanted me to do to her – but not just with my fingers! My penis was still buried in her throat, so I knew Meili was not "talking," but for the first time I received a clear message via her ESP.

The combined feelings were simply overwhelming. My penis was inside her mouth and she kept taking it deep into her throat, two of her fingers were inside my anus, massaging me, and the mental image of my making love to her beautiful ass soon had me cumming as hard, if not harder, than ever.

When I began cumming, and the muscles around my anus begin involuntarily clenching around her two fingers, it caused such a heightened sensation I think I nearly blacked out for a few seconds.

When I recovered enough to realize where I was, Meili was still sucking my now flaccid penis, and still had both fingers deep inside me. She finally pulled her head back some, releasing my penis and slowly, very slowly began to withdraw her fingers from my bottom, but was still twisting her hand back and forth a little.

I was gasping, and by the time her fingers slipped out of me I was nearly hard again.

We quickly finished showering, then dried off before I picked up Meili in my arms and carried her back to my bed. First, though, Meili opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed a jar of Vaseline. When I saw that, I could feel my cock twitch in anticipation.

I gently laid Meili down on my bed, then gently covered her face with kisses before moving downward where I began making love to her breasts and incredible nipples. Within 10 minutes she had her first orgasm just from my playing with her breasts.

I continued leaving a trail of kisses down her stomach and abdomen before finally arriving at her glorious, waxed vagina. I licked, kissed and sucked every part of her into my mouth, before plunging my tongue as deeply into Meili as I could.

By now Meili is just mewling and gasping, and when I flattened my tongue and began licking her clitoris she had an orgasm. I continued for another 10 or 15 minutes, bringing her to a number of other orgasms before I finally pushed her legs back against her chest.

Meili grabbed a pillow and handed it to me, and I pushed it under her lower back, raising her butt off the bed. Meili put a hand behind each knee and pulled her legs back, exposing every part of herself to me.

I began by simply rimming her little rosebud with my tongue. When Meili felt the contact she gasped loudly, then began whispering, "Yes, Daddy, Yes, Jack, Yes, Daddy." I continued licking all around her little anus for several minutes before finally pushing my tongue inside her. The taste was . . . different . . . but I can't say it was unpleasant.

When she felt my tongue enter her, Meili's legs began trembling, then she had another orgasm.

"Now, Jack, now, Jack, now Daddy," she cried out loud.

After allowing her to come down a little, I reached over and opened the Vaseline, then stuck one finger inside to coat it. I lightly began rubbing against her anus before slowly pushing a finger inside her incredibly tight bottom.

I could tell that Meili was not even breathing as my finger pushed ever deeper inside her. When I finally had my finger completely inside, Meili finally took a breath, then started whispering, "Yes, Yes, Yes!"

I slowly pulled my finger out about halfway, then pushed back in with a little twist. Meili's legs were beginning to tremble again and I knew she was close to another orgasm, so I moved my head up and sucked her clitoris inside my mouth. She softly screamed as another orgasm racked her tiny little body.

I again allowed her to come back to earth before resuming the fingering of her anus. I could feel her muscles relax, since it was a lot easier to move my finger in and out. After several more minutes of just carefully trying to stretch her little bottom, I withdrew my finger, prompting Meili to start protesting, "No, No Daddy, don't stop."

I leaned down and kissed her clitoris, causing Meili to jump before pushing another finger inside the jar of Vaseline.

I again pushed that first finger deep inside Meili, causing her to gasp, then began trying to work the other finger into her tight bottom. I honestly thought I would never be able to do it. I finally got just the fingernail of my second finger inside Meili when I looked up and could see the pain contorting her face, and the tears coming from her eyes.

"No," I thought to myself, "I am hurting Meili. I can't do this."

I was just starting to pull my finger out of her when Meili sat partly up, reached down and grasped the hand that was trying to push my fingers inside her.

Even though her lips never moved, I could clearly hear Meili's angry demand: "Don't you DARE stop now Daddy. Don't you dare stop now or I will never speak to you again."

She is trying to pull my fingers inside her.

"Just . . . give . . . me . . . a . . . second . . . Jack," she gasped in my mind. Then incredibly I could feel the muscles relax and Meili pulled my two fingers deep into her bottom.

"Yes, Daddy," I heard Meili say out loud, "Yes, Yes."

I began moving those two fingers inside her, stretching Meili as much as I could. She was still incredibly tight, even dangerously tight. I knew my penis was bigger than those two fingers. How would I ever get it inside her?

I continued to move those two fingers in and out, twisting them as much as I could. After several minutes I again clearly heard Meili in my mind, "Now, Jack, now. I am ready. I want YOU inside me."

I was afraid to move those two fingers, so I reached over with my other hand and grabbed the jar of Vaseline and just shoved my penis into it. Once it was coated, I put the jar down and moved into position.

As I slowly began to withdraw my fingers, I began pushing my penis into my daughter's butt. I had the head almost inside her when I felt her muscles beginning to push back.

"Just . . . a . . . second," she said, then suddenly all resistance was gone. Because I was still pushing against Meili, suddenly half my dick was now inside her.

Meili screamed, and I looked up expecting to see pain etching her face and tears. Yes, there were tears streaming down her face, but rather than the pain I thought I would see I saw the most incredible smile. The tears were tears of joy, not pain.

"All of you Daddy," she said out loud, and I pushed in again until I was completely inside Meili's butt. I was completely inside my daughter's ass!

Jiao has always been the tightest woman I have ever been inside of, but Meili's bottom was even tighter. Meili finally let go of her legs to wrap them around my waist. As her legs moved, that caused her butt to move, changing my position inside her slightly. Meili gasped again, then squeezed her legs around me.

Meili reached up and grabbed my head and pulled it down to hers. Our lips met, then our tongues were inside each other's mouths.

I slowly began to withdraw, but rather than withdraw, Meili's entire body started sliding down. She was so tight on me, I had to push against her hips to actually be able to pull out. I pulled half way back, then pushed in again slowly as Meili began gasping again.

Gradually I began pulling back more until only the head of my penis was inside, then pushing back inside. Long, slow strokes. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long.

This was absolutely the tightest, hottest woman I had ever been inside. Combined with the almost mythical twin "taboos" of incest and anal sex, I could feel my balls already starting to draw up. I desperately wanted Meili to have her orgasm first, but I knew if I tried to increase my speed I would probably just bring myself off faster.

I held it longer than I thought possible. I held it until it was actually causing me intense pain. Finally, I could hold it no longer. With a roar I came inside my daughter, filling her rectum with my cum.

Once she felt my cum, that was enough to push Meili over the edge. She screamed as her muscles clamped down on me. A heartbeat later, we both heard Jiao's answering scream.

Even in the midst of our own overpowering orgasms, once we heard Jiao scream Meili and I grinned at each other.

I just held Meili against me for several minutes before I finally pulled out. She gasped when she felt me leave her, and I watched as cum began leaking from her still gaping anus.

I laid down beside my daughter for a while, just holding her against me. I could feel her love for me just from holding her.

Finally, reluctantly, I got out of bed, and almost fell down. My knees were more than a little shaky. Once I was able to walk, I made my way to the bathroom where I started the water in the shower, then walked back into the bathroom and picked Meili up. I knew she probably wouldn't be able to walk for a while.

Once we were in the shower, I directed the water towards the long bench covering one wall, then gently began washing Meili. She was almost putty in my hands. Our love-making had been so incredibly intense I knew it would take her a while to recover.

Once I had washed her back, chest and stomach, well I gently turned her over onto my knees and began washing her backside and vagina, removing the Vaseline and our combined cum.

Once I had her clean and all the soap removed, I gently put her back in my lap and we sat there for quite a while with the water just cascading over us. Meili's head was resting against my chest.

"Daddy, will you always love me and Mom this much?" she finally asked.

I thought for a few minutes before answering.

"Actually, Meili, I hope that I will love you both even more than I do now," I said.

Meili didn't say anything for a while. Then she leaned up and kissed me very gently, very tenderly on the lips.

"Daddy, I don't know if I can stand being loved more than I am right now," she said, then grinned, "but I am willing to find out."

We sat there for a few more minutes, just holding each other until I carefully moved Meili onto the bench and turned off the water. I grabbed a couple of towels and dried us both off, then picked up my daughter and carried her back to my bedroom.

When I walked in, Jiao was waiting for us. She had already changed the sheets, and I gently put Meili down on our bed. Jiao walked over to me and kissed me, then whispered, "I don't care HOW much it hurts . . . we ARE going to try that again." I knew she meant anal sex.

Meili was already almost asleep, but roused herself enough to ask, "Mommy, Daddy, can I sleep with both of you?"

I got in the middle of the bed, with Meili on one side and her head resting on one shoulder. Jiao was on the other side with her head resting on my other shoulder.

Meili was almost instantly asleep, but Jiao leaned up and kissed me deeply, with a lot of tongue.

"I will probably have to get up in a little while, once Lin and April wake up. But I want YOU to get a LOT of sleep because I have BIG plans for you tonight."

I grinned at my beautiful wife, then we both fell asleep. I don't remember Jiao getting up since it was several hours later before I woke up. Meili was still sleeping beside me, still with her head on my shoulder. One arm was thrown across my chest.

I carefully got up so as to not wake her, then put some clothes on to go find my wife.

Jiao, Lin and April were all outside, and when they saw me the Golden Horde, now numbering three strong, attacked me. Soon they had me flat on my back in the grass, and all three were climbing all over me.

"Daddy thinks Chinese women are all crazy," Jiao told the girls. "What do you say to that?"

Lin and April started growling, then jumping up and down like monkeys. Of course they were jumping up and down on my stomach. I started tickling all three, and we took turns chasing each other all over the yard. Jiao kissed me so many times that day.