East Meets West Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we finished our shower and dried off, I picked up my beautiful wife in my arms and carried her to our bed. I had just laid her down on the bed, when she jumped up and began to close the curtains. It was a beautiful night, with a full-moon, and usually Jiao loved making love with the moonlight streaming into the room.

I didn't say anything, but once the curtains were drawn and the room was dark, I again picked Jiao up and gently laid her on our bed. We began kissing, then I slowly made my way down her neck and to her magnificent nipples.

Yes, Jiao had the smallest breasts of any woman I have ever been with. But she also had the biggest nipples of any woman I have ever been with . . . and the most sensitive. Her nipples were well over half an inch long, and nearly a half inch wide. The first time we ever made love, Jiao had an orgasm just from my sucking and playing with her nipples. That had been the first orgasm she had ever had, but it had been just the start for Jiao that night.

Tonight it wasn't long before Jiao had her first orgasm, just from the ministrations of my lips and tongue to her breasts. I was relentless, licking, sucking, kissing, and once my began using my hands to gently pinch and squeeze and twist . . . she screamed my name, "Jaaaacccck," as her body stiffened.

I immediately began kissing my way down across her body, reaming out her belly button, then moving down. The first time we made love, Jiao had an unbelievable soft patch of jet black pubic hair. In the years since then, especially when she began wearing bikinis, she kept that completely shaved.

I soon began kissing the soft lips of her outer labia, then stated dipping my tongue inside her. By now, Jiao was begging me to bring her to completion, to allow her orgasm, but I continued to tease her for as long as I could.

Gratification delayed can be gratification intensified, but there is also a point where gratification delayed can also turn painful. I think I have learned exactly where that line is over the years, and once I began recognizing the clues her body was producing, I immediately moved up and started sucking directly on her clitoris.

She again screamed my name as her legs locked around my head and she used both hands to try to pull my face inside her. Even after all these years, I think it was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever seen her have.

Over the next 30 minutes, I brought Jiao to at least a half-a-dozen screaming orgasms before I finally moved her legs apart and moved into position between her legs.

I was just about to enter her when Jiao stopped me.

"No," she said, still gasping for breath, "I said I screw YOUR brains out tonight."

She pushed me over, then straddled my hips. Grabbing my penis, she carefully pushed it an inch or so inside herself, then slammed down on to me.

God, she is SO tight. It was nearly painful, but so incredible!

While she straddled me, I lost count of the orgasms Jiao gave herself, but every time she sensed that I was close, she would lift herself off me, then tightly squeeze the base of my cock. After waiting for a minute or two, she slammed herself down again.

As wild as some of our love-making had been in the past, this was a whole new Jiao for me. When she is on top, Jiao had always fucked herself onto me harder than I had ever dared to do to her. Tonight, she went far beyond anything she had ever done in the past.

There is a fine line between pain and pleasure, and for a man that line is when the need to cum begins to interfere with anything else, even thinking. "Blue balls," is not a myth. It is an actual medical condition when prolonged arousal can actual build up so much blood pressure in a man's testicles that it causes extreme pain. Oxygenated blood is red, while blood without oxygen in it is blue. Because the blood in a man's scrotum, when he has been aroused for a while, does not circulate through the body, it can actually give the scrotum a bluish tinge, or "blue balls."

I was just beginning to cross over into that state when Jiao slammed down onto me, leaned down to my ear and said, "Now, Jack, now. Fuck me Jack!"

I slammed upwards twice, then I came harder, and for a longer time, than I had ever done before. It was more like an explosion than anything else I can think of. That triggered yet another orgasm from Jiao, and she just melted down onto my chest.

"Can you put my brains back in now?" I asked, once I stopped gasping for breath.

"I love you Jack," she said, before we both fell asleep, or passed out, from the intensity of our love-making.

I woke up about an hour later to an incredible sensation. Jiao was kneeling between my legs, and had my penis in her mouth.

As I looked down, I realized I could see Jiao's head bobbing up and down. The room was still dark, but there was a little light coming in from above the curtains. I realized I was beginning another "crystal clarity" moment. With my now heightened awareness, even that little amount of light was sufficient.

Jiao must have sensed I was awake, because she stopped what she was doing and said, "I am not even close to being finished with you tonight, Jack! In fact, by the time I am finished, YOU are going to need the senior citizens discount." I could see her smile in the darkened room.

Just moved up and was just beginning to straddle my hips when she stopped.

"I'm sorry, Jack, but I really need to go use the bathroom." She got up and walked across the bedroom to the bathroom. She opened the door, but didn't turn the light on inside, then closed the door.

I immediately heard whispering from behind the closed door. Under normal circumstances I would not even have been able to hear the whispers, but now I could hear each word distinctively.

"Mom, I don't like sneaking like this," I heard Meili say.

"I know honey, but I'm just not sure if he is ready for this or not. He came so far today, and I don't want him to have to really think about the two of you together. Just this one more time, then we can tell him tomorrow it was actually the two of you together. Okay?" I heard Jiao explain.

I didn't hear anything else, but a few seconds later the door opened.

I was really amazed at how far Jiao and Meili went to try to make it easier for me. I took a deep breath, and I could easily tell that Meili had used Jiao's soap, shampoo, toothpaste, mouthwash, even her perfume.

As she began walking across the bedroom, I could hear the different way they walked. Since her accident, Meili couldn't lift one leg quite as much, and would sometimes drag her toes slightly. I could clearly hear the toe dragging. Meili never knows she is doing it, but both Jiao and I can always tell.

After she made her way to the bed, Meili crawled over to me, and then pretended to be her Mom and tried to start where Jiao had left off. I could already smell how wet Meili was, and guessed Jiao had shared what we had been doing earlier.

Meili was just starting to straddle my hips, and was reaching for my still-hard penis when I caught her hand.

"No, Meili," I said very softly, "not yet."

Meili gasped out loud at hearing her name. Even without ESP I could sense the fear now emanating from her, and knew she was wondering if I was going to get angry, throw her out of the room, or what?

I gently cupped the side of her face with my hand, took a deep breath, and said that words that I could never have imagined saying just a few hours earlier.

"No, Meili, six weeks ago we had sex. Six weeks ago we made our babies. Tonight . . . tonight I am going to make love to you. Tonight I am going to make love to . . . to my beautiful daughter."

Meili gasped even louder at hearing my words, then threw her arms around my neck and was crying.

"Oh, Daddy, Oh, Daddy, I love you so much," she said. I could feel her bare breasts against my chest.

"Of course, Daddy, if it will make it easier for you, then I can call you Jack," she said, before I could even say the words I was getting ready to say.

I just shook my head in amazement. Imagine trying to get away with ANYTHING when you have not one, but two women who can usually sense what you are thinking or feeling?

We were both on our knees, on the bed, holding each other. I drew back a little, breaking our body contact.

"Meili, can I open the curtains and let the moonlight in so I can see you better?" I asked.

I could feel the increased heat from her face and knew she was blushing. At the same time I saw her glance down at her chest, and then she instinctively crossed both arms over her breasts.

"Not tonight Dadd . . . Jack," she whispered, almost forgetting and calling me Daddy again.

"Oh, Meili," I said very gently, then pulled her to me and kissed her. Soon her mouth opened and my tongue invaded her mouth and she begin kissing back as her arms held me.

I again broke the kiss, then slid both hands between us to gently cup her breasts. She gasped as she felt my hands touch her, and gasped again when I flicked her nipples with my thumbs.

"Meili, YOU are beautiful. ALL of you. I love ALL of you, including these," and again flicked her nipples. "Don't ever let anyone make you believe that you are anything but beautiful, and that your breasts . . . which will soon be feeding OUR children . . . are anything but beautiful and perfect for you."

I suddenly had a very clear image of Jiao in my mind, smiling at me and nodding her head in approval, then Meili kissed me and our tongues were in each other's mouths.

I had just begun to gently push her down onto her back when Meili stopped me.

"No, Dadd . . . Jack, not yet," she said.

Meili slid across the bed, then walked to first one window, then the other, opening both curtains. The moonlight streaming through the windows was bright enough to have read a newspaper.

As Meili turned around, well it was my turn to gasp. This was the first time I had seen my completely naked daughter since five months after the car crash that nearly killed her.

In those first months Meili would sleep 16 or 18 hours a day, and would sometimes have "accidents." I always cleaned her afterwards, and would also frequently give her sponge baths.

That prior experience in no way prepared me for seeing Meili now.

Her beauty was incredible. And as she walked back to me I could see the love, desire, even lust in her eyes.

This was a woman who knew what she wanted, was not afraid to go out and get it, and now she wanted me.

Meili lay down on the bed on her back, looked at me and said, "Now, Dadd . . . Jack, now, make love to me."

I began kissing her face. First her forehead, then the tip of her nose, then both eyes, then just the corner of mouth. She tried to turn her head so the kiss would be full on, but I pulled back. I kissed her cheek, then gently took her earlobe in my mouth and bit down a little. She moaned. I kissed the other side of her mouth and again she tried to move so it would be a full on kiss, but I next kissed her chin, then dropped down to the little hollow at the base of her throat. She moaned again.

I trailed my tongue down across her chest and started licking her left nipple first. She moaned even louder, and gasped loudly as I sucked her entire breast in my mouth and began really sucking hard.

Meili's breasts were definitely larger than her mom's, but her nipples weren't quite as long. Her nipples were, however, even thicker than her mom's, and apparently also extremely sensitive.

I continued just making love to one breast for 10 minutes or so, then trailed my tongue over to her right breast where I gave it the same loving attention. Meili's hands came up pulled my head down onto her breasts even harder.

I continued licking and sucking that breast for several minutes, then went back to her left breast. By now Meili was moaning almost continually. I continued alternating between her breasts for the next few minutes until I could tell that Meili had reached that point where she had to have relief from the sexual tension that was threatening to overwhelm her senses.

By now she had forgotten her promise to start calling me Jack, was just repeating, over and over, "Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy."

I moved my head back up, and as our lips met she began kissing me almost desperately. I moved both hands to her breasts, then started pulling her nipples out as far as they would stretch, then twisted each nipple slightly.

Meili became just the second woman I had ever known who could have an orgasm just from what I was doing to her breasts. The first, of course, was her mom.

Meili broke the kiss and cried out, "Yes, Yes, Yes!"

I didn't really allow Meili to have a respite, but almost immediately moved between her legs and plunged my tongue as deeply into her as I could. Her hips actually came off the bed for a few seconds before her thighs clamped down on my head and she laced her fingers through my hair.

I was amazed to taste the difference between the two women. Both were delicious, and both tasted similar, but there were subtle differences. I suppose the only way I can describe it is, Meili tasted a little sweeter. Not that Jiao didn't taste sweet, but Meili was just a little sweeter.

After just a few minutes with my tongue as deep inside her as I could push, I moved my head up slightly until I could start licking her clitoral hood, then as her clitoris emerged, I began sucking on it.

Meili's whole body jerked as she started her second orgasm of the night. When she did, I managed to move my hand under her and quickly inserted two fingers into her incredibly wet, hot tunnel. Meili screamed "Oh, Oh, Oh," then had a third orgasm.

Again, I did not allow Meili to have any break, but quickly pushed her legs apart until my penis was lined up with her vagina, then simply buried myself as hard, and as deep as I could.

I had never made love with Jiao like this. With her Mom I usually took my time, and allowed Jiao to recover between each orgasm. Somehow I instinctively knew that Meili wanted it harder, faster, yes, rougher.

I pulled back until just the head of my penis was inside, then slammed in again. By now Meili was no longer capable of speech, only almost animalistic sounds of pleasure. Just a half-a-dozen strokes like this and she has another orgasm and her scream of pleasure is almost deafening.

I finally stop to let her recover, but Meili immediately begins thrusting herself upward, trying to fuck herself on my penis. I resume my assault on her beautiful pussy, thrusting myself as hard, as deep, yes, even as violently as I dare.

What Meili does next surprises me. She grabs my left hand, which had been holding her hip, and sucks a finger deep inside her mouth. Once my finger is wet with her saliva, she pushes my hand down to her butt and urges me to rub her little rosebud. Meili almost immediately begins yelling, "Yes, Yes, Yes," and I shove my index finger into her as hard as I can.

For a brief second Meili stops all motion, then she screams again as she has an incredible orgasm. Even though we have only been fucking for about 10 minutes, and I had already cum twice with her mother, feeling the muscles of her vagina clamp down on me is enough to send me over the edge.

With a roar of my own, I cum deeply inside her, then almost collapse on top of her. I don't know how I kept from really hurting her as her body felt all my weight. I pull my finger out of her butt so I can take some of my weight off of her. I roll us over so Meili is now on top, but I am still inside this incredible young lady.

I am still mostly hard, and almost immediately Meili begins showering my face with her kisses, while gasping, "Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy." She thrusts her tongue into my mouth and begins sucking my tongue inside her mouth while her hips begin undulating above me.

Before long I am completely hard again, and Meili begins raising herself an inch or two, then gently pushing back down, while moving her hips to one side or another. She stops kissing me, then moves her head down until she can tongue one of my nipples, then starts sucking. When she leans back up to kiss me again I gently squeeze both of her breasts in my hands, and begin moving her nipples between my thumb and index finger. Meili kisses me even harder.

For the next 20 minutes, Meili and I make love as gently, as tenderly as is possible, in stark contrast to what we had been doing. I lost count of the number of times Meili would climax before I finally filled her with my cum again.

Meili put her head on my chest, whispered "Oh, Daddy," and we both fell asleep.

About two hours later I awoke to an incredible feeling. As I looked down I saw Jiao with my penis inside her mouth. As I realized she was actually sucking my flaccid penis, the same penis that had been inside her daughter, and that Jiao could now taste her daughter on me, I couldn't help it . . . I begin to get hard. Then full realization sets in I get embarrassed. There was still a part of me that saw what I had been doing as wrong, and to get turned on knowing my wife could taste her daughter on me . . . well it was both exciting and sexy, yet disturbing.

Jiao stopped, then moved up and kissed me very gently.

"It's okay Jack. I know you are still getting used to it, but it is okay. I have been sharing you with Meili for several years now in my mind, and believe me, if we both did not want this, it would not have happened.

"To be honest Jack, my biggest fear is that you would . . . I don't know . . . think less of me or even hate me for allowing this to happen."

It was my turn to kiss Jiao. "I could never hate you Jiao. I love you so much. There is nothing you could ever do that would make me think less of you and turn away from you."

Jiao and I kissed for several minutes.

"Where is Meili? And how is she?" I finally asked.

"Well, I actually had to help her get to her room," Jiao said, then smiled, "For some reason she could barely walk. I think she will probably sleep for most of the day."

"Were you . . . with us?" I asked, tapping my finger against the side of her head.

Jiao blushed.

"I hadn't planned to be, I wanted this to just be between you and Meili . . . but she made no effort to shield her thoughts. I've got to talk to her about that! God, it was so overwhelming. Now I know what she was going through. I . . . I came every time she did.

"And when you shoved your finger into her bottom . . . into OUR bottom . . . Ohhhhh. It made me regret we didn't try it a little more," Jiao said, blushing a furious red.

Jiao and I had tried anal, but she is so small it was never pleasurable for her. In fact, I had never been able to get more than the tip of my penis inside her before I had to stop because I knew it was hurting her too much.

"What are you thinking now, Jack?" Jiao asked. "I can't really read your thoughts too well this morning."

I smiled.

"I was just wondering if ALL Chinese women are as crazy as the two of you, or if I just happened to find the two craziest Chinese women in the world," I answered.

Jiao tried to look stern and menacing. "Didn't I warn you what could happen to you if you called us 'crazy Chinese women'?" she said.

I laughed, then kissed my wife deeply.

"Now, I want to make love to my beautiful wife. My CRAZY, beautiful wife," I said.

"No, Jack," she answered, "I told you last night that I was going to screw your capitalistic brains out until you needed the senior citizens discount, and now I am going to show you just how CRAZY your wife can be."

Jiao scooted down on the bed and again took my penis deep into her mouth, then throat. Once I was as hard as steel, she straddled my hips, then began lowering herself onto me.

I groaned.

Meili wasn't much bigger than Jiao, but had endured natural childbirth twice. Meili had been born through a C-section, so Jiao was still as tight as, actually tighter than any woman I had ever known. At times, like now, when I hadn't spent a while getting her loosened up, it almost hurt me to feel Jiao ease down onto me. I can't even imagine what it must have felt like to Jiao.