All Comments on 'Ebony and Ivory Delight'

by susansnow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
meh

short, and felt like a wasted opportunity. no actual penetration. this is that 'weak threesome' stuff. and why does the tag say 'two men one woman sex'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The brevity is a plus.

You get right to it which is what the reader is after. Threesomes are a delight, even those that are not as perfect as your characters. Who does not adore black women?

Your last line about "meat" is not the best description for a cock but a little edit isn't a bad thing. Don't know if you recall this story, it is so long ago in the life of a mayfly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

Tags for the story are wrong, and it's short, but this is a hot little tale.

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatabout 15 years ago
Hot scenario - Too rushed

The WF/WM/BF scenario was erotic. However the story was too short and too rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
New Twist

Good story like the white & black women together. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
DAYUM

That was hot

keep it cummin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusansnow@susansnow
Single female writer. Most of my work is an effort to unlock my true self from the trauma of a lifetime of violent experiences, both sexual and nonsexual. I enjoy using the prose poetry style but have been known to venture from and to form and category. I enjoy reading comment...