Ecstasy in the Blue Mountains: Day Two

Story Info
Another day in Paradise.
1.4k words
3.9
41.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Caroline slept, her hair falling across her face, James arose, splashed water on his face, and walked out on the balcony. The beach was empty in the early morning light, and the sun was only beginning to glitter on the water stretched out before him.

He turned back into the bedroom, lowered himself onto a chair, and began doing tricep lifts. After three sets of 10, he moved toward ab crunches. On vacation, the regimen would be relaxed, though he would run in the late afternoon and then lift weights for a half hour in the outdoor exercise room.

As the slight rustling of his exertion seeped into Caroline's consciousness, she slowly awoke. James watched as she sat up, noting the outline of her nipples through the thin tank top as she sat up in bed. And then, as she glided toward the bath, his eyes were drawn to her firm hips in the silk thong. As he watched, he could feel the beginnings of desire.

When Caroline emerged from her shower, prepared for breakfast, she wore a filmy white shirt over a tropical sarong. Dorothy Lamour hadn't worn a sarong as well. As they walked past the flowers, there was a flash of tan, firm thigh, as Caroline's legs were seen, then hidden, then glimpsed again. Then the smell of hot coffee and freshly baked bread enveloped them as they entered the dining area.

Caroline and James got plates and strolled along the buffet tables. Tempted by the scent of bacon and eggs, they opted instead for warm rolls and oranges. A fresh breeze blew in from the water as they sipped the strong coffee grown in the high country near Mandeville, where the elevation and the tropical climate combined to produce a coffee as fine as any cultivated in Kenya.

A copy of USA Today was available, but the daily record of discord and calamity seemed remote in the paradisaical setting. Yes, there were problems there as well -- crime and poverty were the reasons for resorts designed as separate enclaves -- but there were also times to decompress and let the troubles of the wider world drift away.

As they left the dining area, they took half-filled ceramic mugs of coffee with them and strolled to the beach. There, before them, were 30 or 40 people already on the beach. As they gazed out at the sparkling water, a slender, darkly tanned, nude man in his early 40s came up, introduced himself as George, and engaged in what he himself mockingly called "resort banter 101" (where you're from, how long you're staying).

As he talked, Caroline was first completely aware of his nudity, the oil on his body, and her feeling of slight awkwardness at the situation. Soon, however, she began to enter more comfortably into the conversation, and soon they were all laughing and joking amiably.

George then invited Caroline and James over to meet his wife, Veronica, reclining some 20 feet away on the beach. She was in her 30s, also deeply tanned, and also completely naked but for a baseball cap and sunglasses. Caroline noticed that there was a tiny golden ring piercing her left nipple. For his part, James was casually allowing his eyes to take note of the fact that Veronica, too, was shaven. The only remaining pubic hair was a small rectangle.

With relief, James observed no tattoos on Veronica. Like Caroline, he was tired of the trend toward tattoos. For every good tattoo, there were a thousand bad ones, poorly drawn, with the ink fading. Surely, some savvy investor would want to bankroll more dermatologic surgeons to take advantage of the fact that, as time went by, more and more women (and men) would want to remove faded tattoos.

Feeling more relaxed and comfortable, James and Caroline casually disrobed and joined George and Veronica on the sand. As light topics were discussed, the couple found themselves enjoying the company of the other and were happy to learn that they shared many of the same interests. By mutual consent, it was decided that they would meet later that evening by the hot tub. After a day of swimming and playing on the beach, it would be a welcome treat for their bodies, and a visual feast for their eyes.

After their evening meal, Caroline and James took a long walk along the beach. Their second day in Jamaica had been so pleasurable. The stress of their daily lives had melted in the warm, tropical sun. With the sun slowly setting, they walked back, hand in hand, to join Veronica and George.

As the two couples talked in the hot tub, the warm water incrementally lessened their inhibitions. The gentle, sensual spell of the tropics was working its magic. Gradually, under the water, hands began to wander over nude forms, and all four began drifting in the direction of pleasure.

James was leaning on the edge of the hot tub. Caroline was being held by James, her back to him. Under the water, his hands were gently twisting Caroline's nipples. George, too, was resting on the edge of the giant hot tub, with Veronica in his arms. Caroline looked over, and she could see George's hand through the water as it caressed Veronica's inner thighs. As she watched, George's hand found Veronica's labia, and she gasped, threw her head back, and surrendered to the feeling.

In one fluid motion, George lifted Veronica up onto the edge of the hot tub. Veronica looked over at Caroline and James, her gaze direct, and got on all fours, her hips facing back toward George in the hot tub. Still looking straight at Caroline and James, Veronica folded her arms over her breast, lowered her head to the ground, and extended her naked hips toward George, who moved forward in the hot tub toward them.

Veronica gasped as George's mouth made contact with her labia. Her eyes closed as the feeling struck, but she soon opened them and again stared over at Caroline and James, who were transfixed by the spectacle. Watching with rapt attention, Caroline's hand inadvertently sought out her left nipple, caressing it unconsciously as she watched the tableau.

Caroline and James watched intently as George moved his hands forward, first fondling Veronica's breasts, then gently twisting her nipples. And, all the while, George's mouth remained on Veronica's lips. Caroline and James looked on, only three feet away, as Veronica's face reflected the pleasure she was receiving. Still, Veronica's eyes would open, and she would look over at Caroline and James, and reaffirm that they were watching.

Veronica moved her knees farther apart, making it easier for George to kiss her labia. Again, she lowered her head to the cool tile around the hot tub, leaving her hips elevated. Again, Veronica turned her head to the right, gazing over at Caroline and James, her eyes glazed with need. Her face etched with desire.

Caught up in the languid sensuality of the moment, Caroline's left hand wandered down across her stomach and lazily began touching her shaven lips. Her right hand reached out, almost absentmindedly, to James, grasping his erection. Locked in Veronica's gaze, they watched spellbound, fascinated by the knowledge that part of Veronica's pleasure would be derived from being exposed to view.

Almost overwhelmed by the spectacle, James looked at Veronica's face. Her brow was knitted. Her eyes squinted when the spasms of pleasure took her. But she retained the gaze, staring directly over at Caroline and James. She wanted them to see, she needed them to witness and share, the feeling.

Caroline moved over in front of James, sitting in his lap. They turned toward Veronica and George, and -- with deliberate slowness -- Caroline lowered herself onto the erection. Veronica's eyes widened as she watched. Her vantage point was superb, and Veronica saw Caroline's shaven lips accept the erection of James. Veronica watched as James reached around, caressed Caroline's stomach, and then began toying with her nipples. Gently, he twisted her nipples. Caroline threw her head back and moaned softly, then regained control and lowered her head. Veronica looked into Caroline's eyes as Caroline began to touch her own labia, slowly teasing her own lips around the erect penis inside her.

Watching Caroline and James, and feeling George's insistent mouth on her clitoris, Veronica finally began to lose control. Her breathing became ragged, and frown lines appeared on her forehead as she felt her orgasm approach.

Looking at Veronica begin to come, Caroline and James increased the pace of their own exertions. They watched as Veronica began to moan, watched as the pleasure swept over her, and began to come themselves as the visual power of what they had witnessed was absorbed. Sweating in the humid night, Caroline and James began to move inexorably toward climax.

Finally Caroline and James relaxed in each other's arms, looking up at the sky. In the distance, a steel band was playing.