All Comments on 'Eddie'

by Sara692

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Gebob69Gebob69almost 11 years ago
more...don't leave us hangin

Great start...more please

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

couldn't finish page 1 after learning she likes to sleep with married men or wants 1 with a handicapped wife to cheat. then to see the last few lines were she ha slept with other guys after trying for however long to get her brother still wishing he was part of the group. slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the story!

Eddie sounds like such a stud! And Sara is a lucky gal to have him put his cock inside her so often. Give Eddie a nice coating of chest hair -- that adds a sexy air to a man's body, and Sara can rake her fingers through his hairy chest, and even through his hairy pubes!

DPheonixDPheonixalmost 11 years ago

I had a hard time getting into it due to your timeline. Right away you established that he joined the marines when she was 10, During that time he was out on tour for much of it, but then you went on to explain sexual escapades that happened between the two that couldn't have happened in that timeline. she would have had to been 6 - 8 those times she caught him with his girlfriends and would not have had those thoughts about him. later still the brother stated that the reason he had joined the marines was to stop his peeping behavior on his sexually active sister. This ruined any flow the story might have otherwise had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tazz

your comments were deleted because you are an idiot. repeat that 50 time for every post every day and the mods will take notice.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
More Chapters

Don't leave us hanging. We need to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really?

While reading the story I discovered that the Author is actually a Man and trying to write his story from "Sara's" point of view. It's probably that I'm a woman that I was able it pick that up. Yap, he had probably spied on his saxually active sister while growing up............or a neighbor girl.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 11 years ago
Read the first page...

Then stopped. The writing is very wooden. Some male authors are quite good at writing from the female prospective, so not so much. Just putting word down doesn't draw the reader in. Of course, there are always people who aren't that discriminating, that will love almost anything with taboo sex in it..

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Good Story!

Well, I enjoyed it, anyway! Nice read...maybe a tad long but I have an attention problem...loved the ideas...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good read

I liked this one it is a little long but worth the read. Can't wait till the next one will she end up pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Way too long!

Because it was too long it got to be boring. Saxually active Sara shouldn't be worring about getting pregnant. You would think that she be on birth control all the time, but I guess therre wouldn't be the pregnancy drama to add to the story.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 11 years ago
Crazy people -- great story!

I can't understand this "it's too long" whine out here. Don't listen to the ADD chumps. Great story! I like how I can envision the two of them together. I will recommend a bit more detail on the characters. Was Sara small and slim or what? Also, Eddie always releases, he never cums or blew his load or flooded her in cum. But, those are minor issues. Great story, and I hope they work it out to keep fucking each other. Now on to Chapter 2!!!

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
hot story

great sex scenes, nicely written, nice characters, how will it progress?? thanks

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Enjoyable

This was pretty good. I sort of wish the sex scenes were steamier, but I was okay with what I got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK Kind of...

Good story line. But since this was about her love and want of her brother. The constant referring to her memories of having sex with multiple partners. For what ever reason, slightly screwed up the entire story. It got boring after the first memory.

sweetsusiesuesweetsusiesuealmost 7 years ago

This was so cute and sweet...I wanted to cry. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Terrible worthless story

Pulling train for a week with 5 or 6 guys and fing blacks - Sara is just a WHORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mixed review

I enjoyed it in many ways but I did have some hiccups. As others have mentioned, the timeline and her age are difficult. What bothered me more was her daydreaming during sex with her brother. He is built up as the love of her life but she continuously day dreamed about group activities. I think there were even lines in there about her only being fully satisfied when she did 5 or 6 guys. If that is your thing, great, you do you but how is he supposed to fulfill all of that? It is already going to be tough them sneaking to be together but now he is only supposed to be one of the faces in a group to satisfy her? She felt disconnected from him somewhat, not the 2 souls into 1 that seems to be what the story was trying to be.

ImonlyhalfnutsImonlyhalfnutsabout 2 years ago

Just makes me think Eddie was held back in school and in my mind his voice sounds like a really dumb cartoon character. Other than that goofy thought I liked the story

jamz1965jamz1965over 1 year ago

Not gonna read the rest of the chapters. Eddie just seems like her latest dildo. If she truly loves Eddie, why continuously wish there were multiple guys fucking her? She's just as bad as the ex. Maybe a follow up chapter in LW with Eddie getting some btb revenge on both the wife and sister.

EmptynestEmptynestabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully written and detailed just enough to make it a great visual, love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous