All Comments on 'Edna's Basement'

by millieteases

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmmmmm

Well, my my, this is another story that is in the wrong catagory! This one should be in the either BDSM, or non-consentual, after all what Edna is doing to Missy is rape, holding her against her will. Sorry, but I couldn't read past one fourth of the second page...

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 19 years ago
Oh My God!!!

What an excellent story and so very hot! Don't you just love the dominant older woman having her way!! Simply Delicious! thanku xxx

SpectreTSpectreTover 19 years ago
Amazing!

As another has said, this probably belongs in the non consent category, but it was extremely well written, and very, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG

Fucking hot!! I'm going to go fuck myself crazy right now!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
aroo!!!

Long continuous wolf howl"your story was great!!! I had to stop twice to masturbate it was so good! I can't wait to read more! Nothing gets me off more that a crying overlly moral Christian girl!"

Robert_NotRobert_Notabout 13 years ago
I Guess You've Saved Me

... from having to read about the tribulations of a "poor Christnan girl" in that you decided to repent and not continue this warning to us all about the ways of the flesh.

That such a true soul could sink low as to start to enjoy such tribulations was one thing but that she wanted "it to happen again and again and again" would probably have brought me from the way for ever.

I must also confess that you also saved me from receiving evil fondlings "down there" from a hand posessed by the devil.)

I thank you dearly,

Praise the Lord!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
your kidding right

I had to skip most of this story, she should have let her go after the first time she asked, her home life could not have been as bad as her visit to Edna's house

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome Story

Wow. Great build up and ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermillieteases@millieteases
Arouse me. Read my stories, look at my comments, fill my imagination with your fantasies and experiences. I am a dream, a concept, a creation. I exist only in your mind. I am your fantasy. I am an old, round man - at least part of the time. Or an old round woman. And then...