Edna's Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edna heard the shower stop, waited a minute, and then gently knocked on the door to the bathroom.

"Are you finished dear?" she called.

"Yes, Edna. I'm just drying off."

"Good," Edna said, opening the door and walking into the room. Missy gasped a little and held her towel in front of her.

"Now dear," Edna said. "Don't be modest. We're both women, we know what a woman looks like. Here, if you must, put this robe on."

Missy took the robe from Edna's outstretched hand and slipped into it. It was made of heavy, thick terrycloth and felt wonderfully warm and soft.

"Now Missy," Edna said. "It's time for me to rub your back. I sense you are still very tense and I want you to relax and get comfortable. Things aren't as bad as they seem."

"Yes, Edna," Missy replied. She was still nervous. She didn't think things would go this way. Edna had been sympathetic, but she seemed to want things done very specifically, and she looked flushed.

"Before I was married I trained to be and worked as a masseuse. I'm going to give you a very special massage. But you have to trust me and do exactly as I say for it to work. Will you do that for me?"

This request made Missy even more nervous. She wanted her clothes back and she wanted to leave. But Edna had taken her clothes. And a backrub would be nice. She decided once more to trust Edna, even if it seemed a little scary. "All right, Edna. I'll do as you say," Missy said.

"Good. First, put this blindfold on. I want you to be very aware of yourself and what you are feeling, and if you're eyes are shut then you're other senses will be heightened."

Missy looked at her doubtfully, but did as she was told. She slipped the sleep mask over her face. The satin fabric was not uncomfortable, but not being able to see was.

"Take my arm, here," Edna said, pushing her elbow into Missy's hand. "Follow me into the next room."

Missy walked, gingerly, behind Edna into the next room. It smelled of jasmine from the candles.

"I smell flowers," she said.

"Those are the candles that are burning. Now, take off your robe and lie face down on this table, here."

"Edna, no! I mean, I'd like my back rubbed and I'm sure you're very good at it, but it's wrong to be naked."

"Nonsense, child. You come into this world naked. Your body is nothing to be ashamed of. I am a professional, and you can't be properly massaged through cloth. We are both women. There is nothing improper about it. Now lie down!"

Missy was startled by this last command. This just wasn't at all what she expected. Why was Edna being so mean?

"Just lie down Missy," Edna said, more gently. "I'm sorry I startled you. You will like this, I promise. All of my clients were massaged in the nude. It's how it's done. Don't be worried. Just lie down here on this table."

Missy sighed. This seemed so wrong - she shouldn't be naked like this. But Edna said she was a professional. Then something occurred to her.

"What if your daughter comes in?" she asked. "What if she walks in on us? You're a professional, but I wouldn't want her to see, to..."

"Ann Marie is out for the evening," Edna replied. "And she knows not to come into this room when the door is closed. I give some of my other friends massages, and they would be just as embarrassed if she came in. It's a rule we've agreed on."

"Well, all right, I guess," said Missy. She undid the belt on the robe, slipped it off, felt for the table, and then climbed up on it."

"Lie on your face dear. Put your face here, in this cradle."

Missy did as she was told, putting her face in an oval cradle that let her breath easily but supported her head. She had put her arms by her sides, but heard Edna adjusting something on the table.

"Here," Edna said. "Put your arms on these extensions. It will be more comfortable."

Missy did as she was told, stretching her arms along the supports and above her head. As she did, she felt a belt being fastened over her waist. She squirmed a little.

"Edna," she asked, "What are you doing?"

"Now dear, this is a little unusual, but very important. I'm going to fasten your arms and legs and middle to the table. My massages sometimes touch nerves that make you react strongly. I don't want you to fall off the table, so these restraints hold you firmly. Just relax." Edna's voice was firm and soothing, but she had fastened a belt around Missy's waist first and Missy found that not only was it holding her down to the table, but also that she couldn't reach the buckle to undo herself.

"No," Missy said. "I don't want to be restrained. Let me up, this isn't right."

"Missy, stop struggling," Edna said. She continued to work her way around the table fastening the cuffs around Missy's ankles and wrists. Missy struggled, but Edna was stronger than she looked, and soon had the young girl restrained.

"Please Edna," Missy said, "Let me up. I don't like this."

"Now Missy, I haven't even started. Just relax."

Missy couldn't see, but after Edna had finished buckling the restrains she had stripped out of her blouse and slacks. She was wearing black hose held up by a garters attached to her bustier, which supported but did not cover her breasts. She had decided to leave off the panties that came with the set. The outfit was a bit more than she usually wore for a first meeting with a new initiate, but she knew it would add to the intimidation factor when she took Missy's blindfold off. She picked up a bottle of florally-scented massage oil and poured a small pool into her palms.

"Edna, please, stop. Let me up." A tone of begging entered Missy's voice. This wasn't right. She squirmed, but could not escape her bonds.

"Missy, behave yourself. I'm going to start now. I'm using an oil I think you will like very much. I'm going to start on your legs and then move up."

Edna grasped Missy's left calf between her hands and spread the oil up her leg. While she was a professionally-trained masseuse, she didn't intend to spend a lot of time massaging the woman spread out in front of her.

"You are very lovely, my dear," Edna said, gently running her hands up and down Missy's leg, gently kneading the firm flesh. "Isn't this nice?" She switched to the other leg and repeated her actions.

"Well, yes, it is nice," Missy said. Edna's hands were firm and they did feel nice moving up and down her legs, kneading her calves and thighs. She felt Edna's hands move close to her buttocks, and worried if Edna was going to touch her there.

Edna stared down at Missy's lovely, round buttocks. She wanted to touch them, to run her hands over them, and then to penetrate the little pink anus winking at her as she moved her hands up and down the girl's legs, but she knew it was too soon. Missy hadn't relaxed enough yet.

"Now I'm going to do your back," Edna announced. She moved up higher on the girl's body, pushed the straight brown hair up over a shoulder and began to massage Missy's shoulders and neck. She felt the girl relax under her ministrations.

"That does feel nice," Missy said, relaxing a bit.

"Good," said Edna.

Edna continued to massage Missy, moving up and down her back, drawing the tension out of her body. When she heard Missy sigh with pleasure, and felt the tension release out of her body, it was time. She poured a little more oil into her hands, and moved to Missy's buttocks.

"Oh Edna, no!" Missy cried, feeling the firm hands of the older woman begin to squeeze and rub her buttocks. This was definitely wrong.

"Stop it, girl," Edna said, squeezing the warm, soft flesh harder. "These are some of the biggest muscles in your body. I must work them hard."

"No, Edna, no. It's wrong. You shouldn't be touching me there," Missy moaned.

Smack! Edna slapped Missy hard, across both buttocks, leaving a rosy hand print on their soft, white surface.

"Edna, no! That hurt! Stop right now! Let me up!"

Smack! Edna hit her again, this time on the right buttock, making it nicely pink.

"Please Edna," Missy cried, tears in her voice. "Stop, stop now."

Smack! This time it was the left buttock.

"Oh Edna, stop, please stop. That hurts so much, please stop." Missy was sobbing now.

"I know it hurts, but it makes the blood circulate better," Edna told Missy. "You must have good circulation. It is very important." She was rubbing Missy's buttocks gently now, soothing them after the blows. She let her hands drift down to the top of to the crevice between Missy's thighs and buttocks.

"Circulation is very important. It is vital for your health. Especially here."

Edna slipped her hand between Missy's legs and pushed it between her body and the table, cupping her vulva. It was warm and dry. Edna slipped her hand back out, making sure to stroke between Missy's labia, over her perineum and up over her anus.

"Oh Edna, it's not right to touch me there! Don't Edna, don't!"

Missy was struggling, trying to break free from the restraints. It did no good - they were strong and stout.

"Now Missy," Edna said, "You must learn a few things. You'll never succeed in college or life if you are ignorant. I'm going to teach you about your body - about things you don't know about. About which you must know. You must learn how to obey, you must learn about pain, and you must learn about pleasure. And I'm going to teach you."

"Edna, no, no, no," Missy cried. "Let me go, let me go."

"No Missy, I will not let you go. You asked me to comfort you and to help you prepare for the rest of your life. Your mother would not teach you, so I must. You must learn that through discipline comes pleasure. You must learn that pain must be endured. If I choose, you will learn how to move from pain to pleasure. Do you know what an orgasm is?"

"Let me go, let me go, let me go," was Missy's only response.

Smack! "You will answer me, and politely!" Edna demanded. "Every time you don't, you will be punished. That is the last spank you will get with my hand. Next time it will be with a crop. Now, I am asking you again, do you know what an orgasm is?"

Missy was scared and confused. Her backside hurt - Edna hit hard. And then she had touched her privates. And now she was asking about orgasms.

"Sort of," she gasped. "It's sexual pleasure. It's bad."

"Owww!" Missy cried. Edna had hit her across the thighs with the threatened crop and it stung.

"Wrong! Orgasms are good! They are sexual pleasure - but they are good. They occur at the peak moment of pleasure, when you burst open into ecstasy."

"But you loose control. They told us in purity class. It's animal. Good people don't have orgasms."

"Nonsense" said Edna. "Orgasms are good and good people have them regularly. You will learn."

"No, no, no. You're wrong, you're wrong. Let me go, please Edna, let me go."

Swish. The crop moved through the air and smacked across Missy's thighs again.

"Ouch! Ouch! Don't do that Edna."

Edna struck again, over the buttocks this time. The girl would learn.

"Oww!"

"Missy, you will learn. Now, I'm going to turn you over. You are not going to resist. Then I'm going to massage your front, and you will learn a little about pleasure. If you resist, you will be whipped. Do you understand?"

"Yes Edna, I understand." Missy had no intention of not struggling. If Edna let her up, she would run away as fast as she could. Even if she was naked, she had to get away. Someone would help her.

She felt Edna at her right wrist. Edna grabbed her hard, holding her wrist tightly, and unbuckled the restraint. She pulled Missy's arm over her head and toward the platform where her left arm was tied down.

Missy struggled with all her might. It did no good. Edna was much stronger. Missy felt her wrist being fastened into a second restraint. When it was tightly bound, Edna undid Missy's left wrist and pulled it over to the other side of the table and fastened it down. Now Missy was twisted on the table, the upper part of her torso facing the ceiling, the lower part of her body twisted and pulling against its restraints.

"I told you what would happen if you struggled," Edna said. "This is going to hurt. She picked up the riding crop she had been switching Missy with and slapped it down against Missy's now-exposed breasts. It left bright red marks just above Missy's nipples.

When the riding crop struck her Missy screamed. Nothing had ever hurt so much as that.

"No one can hear you, dear. The room has been soundproofed. Now do as I say and don't struggle."

Missy sobbed from the pain. It hurt so much. Edna quickly undid and refastened Missy's restraints, and now she was spread-eagled and facing the ceiling. She was still blindfolded, and couldn't see what Edna was doing.

"First, I'm going to massage you again," Edna said. "I like the smell of this oil. I'm going to rub it all over you."

Edna caressed Missy thoroughly, spreading the fragrant oil over her from feet to brow. On the first pass she skipped over Missy's large breasts and pubis. Missy wept quietly the whole time. How could this be happening to her?

"Now dear, here comes some of the pleasure. I'm going to massage your beautiful breasts."

Edna poured oil over Missy's breasts. Despite their size, and Missy's position, they slumped outwards only a little. Her hands rubbed and circled, stimulating Missy in a way that had never happened before.

"Isn't that nice?" Edna purred. "Don't you like me touching your breasts? They're so big and firm and beautiful. You skin is so darkly tanned and soft. I like touching them very much. Doesn't it feel nice?"

Missy didn't know what to say. This was terribly wrong. Edna should not be touching her this way. It wasn't supposed to be this way. And the worse thing is that Edna was right. Her hands felt wonderful. The slipped and slid and kneaded and it was as nice as anything Missy had ever felt. But it was wrong, so wrong. Good girls weren't supposed to like this.

"Edna, stop, please. It's wrong."

"No dear, it's very right. Now I'm going to do your nipples. They're so nice and dark brown. Very womanly. This is going to feel very nice."

Edna began to gently pinch and pull at Missy's nipples, worrying them into erection. They stood up, pointed, hard, and firm. Edna continued to stimulate them.

"Oh, they're getting nice and hard and standing up. I like it when mine stand up like this. Don't you? I like your nipples. They're so dark and pointy."

Amazing sensations were running through Missy's nipples and breasts and she even thought she was starting to feel something in her crotch. This was so wrong, but it felt so good. "Oh, I'm so evil," Missy thought to herself. "Edna is right, this is really nice." She moaned with pleasure.

The moan was what Edna was waiting for. She grabbed her riding crop and smacked Missy's breasts hard, once on each nipple. Missy howled.

"Owwwowoowowowow.!!! Why did you do that? That hurts so much." Missy was crying again.

"You're a bad little girl, aren't you? You're not supposed to like me doing that. Isn't that what you've been taught?"

"Yes, but it felt good and it is wrong but it was nice and now it hurts so much."

"Every time you moan like that you will feel pain," Edna said. "Eventually, you will learn that pleasure and pain go well together. When you get to the point that both pleasant and harsh stimulation will make you orgasm, then you will be ready."

"Edna, what do you mean? Pleasure and pain are the same? I don't understand?"

"You will dear, you will."

* * * * *

Chapter 2: Edna Takes Her Pleasure

Edna stepped back from the table and looked at the young woman spread-eagled in front of her. She was sobbing gently, and her breasts showed the red marks from where the crop had struck her. Such big, beautiful breasts. It was all Edna could do to stop herself from kissing and licking and biting them, tasting Missy's virginal flesh. But all in good time.

"Missy," Edna said, "Now we are going to explore a bit more. Do you masturbate?"

"Oh no, Edna, never. It's sinful to touch yourself there."

Crack! Edna brought the crop down on Missy's right thigh, leaving a harsh red mark on the darkly tanned skin. "Don't lie to me! Do you masturbate?"

"No, Edna, no. I don't masturbate, not any more, not after taking the purity pledge. When I was younger and didn't know I did, but now I don't, never."

Crack! Edna struck the other thigh. "Foolish child! Purity pledges. What nonsense! You're body is capable of many things, of experiencing much pleasure. Children should be encouraged to masturbate, to discover themselves and their reactions. I suppose they told you that such feelings were evil, were impure, and that you should resist them."

"Yes Edna, they did. Your body is sacred, and it should be treated as such. You shouldn't give in to your animalistic urges. It's evil."

Edna took careful aim and struck Missy's labia firmly, but not cruelly, with the tab at the end of the crop.

"Oh!" Missy squealed. It hadn't really hurt when Edna hit her there, but it wasn't pleasant. She really shouldn't be doing this. It was wrong and evil.

"Please Edna, please don't touch me there. It's wrong."

"Missy, that is absolutely wrong. If you want to be pure you must masturbate. It relieves sexual tension. By doing it to yourself you don't carry those feelings around with you. You're not tempted to let some boy have sex with you just to relieve those urges. You make your life better by knowing what you like, and how your body responds."

"No, Edna, please no," Missy begged. "It's wrong."

"Missy, I am going to touch you. I am going to give you pleasure and help you learn about your feelings and your responses. Pay attention!" Crack! The crop came down on the soft skin on the inside of Missy's right thigh.

"OWWWW!" Missy cried.

"That place," Edna lectured, "Is very sensitive. It's the same on the other side as well."

Missy tensed, awaiting the pain of the crop. Instead, Edna gently caressed her, sending little shivers of pleasure through her. This was so wrong, so wrong.

"These are your labia," Edna said, caressing Missy gently. "Labia majora, the big lips. Yours are very nice. Feel them swell as I caress you."

Missy tried to resist, but Edna's hand stroking her was soft and pleasant and stimulating. Little electric thrills began to run through her crotch.

"Edna, stop. You mustn't."

"I very much must, my dear. I must stimulate you so you open up like a flower."

Gently, insistently she stroked the girl's labia, and slowly but surely they swelled and opened, the inner labia peaking out from between them.

"Yes, so very nice. So pink and pretty."

"Ouch! That hurts a lot, Stop!" Edna had taken each of Missy's labia minor and pinched them as hard as she could.

"Nonsense dear, it's just stimulation. It's all stimulation; it all will make you orgasm in the end. But not until I say so. Not until I say so."

Edna was drifting into a reverie of her own. Touching the young woman so intimately was arousing her, and she could feel that she was lubricating freely. It was so much fun to break in these new initiates. She pulled Missy's genitals open and stared at the moist pink skin. Just a little more now.

"This, dear, is your clitoris," Edna said, gently stroking Missy's clitoral hood, feeling the firm bud beneath. "It is where the most intense pleasure comes from."

Missy's hips arched up from the shock of pleasure. When she had masturbated as a child she had just rubbed things down there until she "felt good." But this was much, much more intense. She felt herself start to get wet as Edna gently massaged her.

"Don't you like this little massage?" Edna asked.

"Ohhh, yess. It is nice. But you have to stop, it's wrong." Missy realized she was being tempted by this physical pleasure. It was wrong. She had to make Edna stop. Realizing she had arched up against Edna's hand, she relaxed her hips back down onto the table.