Edna's Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," Edna said, holding up an oddly fashioned thing that was all leather and buckles and three black, rubber rods. Missy thought they looked familiar, but couldn't quite figure out what they were supposed to be.

"This is the harness that Anne-Marie will wear. Put it on dear, but be sure to use plenty of lubricant."

Missy watched as Anne-Marie spread a thick, glistening gel over each of the rods. It frustrated her that she couldn't figure out what they were. They were rounded at the top, with a little slit, and a ridge that ran all around the rod.

Anne-Marie finished anointing the rods and then stepped into the harness. As she held it just below her genitals, Missy realized what the rods looked like!

"This is a very special harness, Missy," Edna said. "You can see that it has three dildoes - those are the penis-shaped rods you see. It holds two of them inside the wearer - one in her anus, the other in her vagina. The third is for her partner - that will be you tonight. As the wearer thrusts into her partner, the dildoes held inside her produce very pleasant feelings - indeed, if she thrusts just the right way, she may well have an orgasm of her own."

"Nooo, please no. I'm a virgin, please don't put that in me Anne-Marie."

"Hush child," Edna said firmly. "All Anne-Marie is going to do is sodomize you."

"No, please, not there, either. Please no." Missy was worried. She did not want to be sodomized at all, but she really didn't want it to happen again tonight. She'd enjoyed having the butt plug in her too much - it was too animal, it was wrong. She was supposed to resist those feelings.

"What are you going to do with that?" Missy said, startled, when she realized that Edna was also stepping into a harness. It did not have the two extra dildos that Anne-Marie's did, but the dildo it did hold was longer and thicker than the one that protruded from the front of Anne-Marie's harness.

"I am going to wear it. You are going to receive pleasure, and perhaps a little pain, from it," Edna said calmly.

"You mean, no, Edna NO! I won't, you can't, never, never, never, never," Missy screamed.

"You will be silent or I will gag you young woman," Edna said firmly. "There is one more thing. This is the whip we will use. You see that it is made of leather, of very soft leather." Edna caressed Missy's breasts with the tails of the whip. It was soft, and Missy became aware once again of how hot, hard and achy her nipples were as Edna swished the whip back and forth over her breasts, and then slapped the whip against them, not hard, but firmly enough to bring a rush of blood to her breasts.

"Anne-Marie, stop dawdling. Put that thing on. Watch Missy, watch those dildoes slide up into her little body. They fill her nicely - don't you like the feeling, Anne-Marie? Can you imagine them in you, Missy? You'll know that feeling soon."

Missy watched, horrified, as Anne-Marie positioned a dildo at her anus and vagina, and then slide them into herself sighing with pleasure as she pushed them firmly against herself and then buckled the harness in place around her hips and thighs.

"Please Edna, please. Don't do this to me. I'm a good girl. I'm not supposed to like this. It's wrong."

"Again child, you are supposed to like this. It is a gift - a precious gift - that you have a body that responds to stimulation with a pleasurable reaction. Now, get on the bench again and do as I say."

Missy sat on the edge of the bench, her legs dangling below her. Edna stood in front of her and caressed her genitals. It was terrible to be so aroused this way. Missy wished Edna would stop touching her, and that this feeling would go away. It was wrong, and she felt that if Edna kept it up something awful might happen - like having an orgasm. She heard Ann-Marie walk up behind her and was startled when she tossed a loop of white rope over her head and pulled it taught under her breasts.

"What are you doing?" she asked, shocked once again.

"You must be bound for this - and we will start by binding your breasts so that they are fully stimulated," Edna replied, holding Missy's arms out from her body.

Ann-Marie wound the rope in figure 8 shapes around and over and under Missy's breasts, pulling it taught and making Missy's large breasts stand out from her ribs. Finally she passed it back around Missy's back and tied it.

"Lie back and put your feet up close to your thighs," Edna commanded, pushing Missy back onto the bench. She undid the cuffs that locked Missy's hands and ankles together, but kept tight hold of the young woman. Quickly, she picked up another piece of rope and tied Missy's right ankle to her right thigh, and then repeated the action with another piece of rope on her left leg. Finally, she tied a loop of rope around Missy's left knee, passed it under the bench, and then pulled her right knee open, and tied the rope to it. Missy's genitals were blatantly exposed.

"Lie back!" Edna commanded.

As Missy did, Anne-Marie fastened a leather strap above Missy's breasts, holding her down to the table. Edna pulled her arms back up over her head and fastened them to the table as well. Why she didn't struggle during all of this Missy didn't know. It was just happening. She was still aroused - terribly and sinfully. Edna was caressing her again and it just felt so soft and wonderful and her blood was filling up her groin and everything was so tender and it was so terribly, awfully wrong. The tears welled up in her eyes again. Why did she come here?

"Ouucchh!" Missy gasped. Her nipples, which she had been ignoring as she was bound to the table, were being pulled on. Anne-Marie had fastened a chain to the one that dangled from the clamps torturing Missy's nipples. The chain was connected at one end to Edna's nipple clamps and at the other to the ones that dangled from Anne-Marie's perky little breasts. As Anne-Marie walked around the table, it pulled hard on Missy's nipples.

"Do you know what your cherry is?" Anne-Marie asked?

"N-no."

"It's your virginity - I guess technically your hymen, but your virginity. I'm about to pop your anal cherry, then Mommy's going to pop your more traditional cherry. Soon you won't be a virgin, and it will be so much fun!" Anne-Marie exclaimed.

"Please, no, no, anything but that. I'll help you both have all the orgasms you want. I'll do anything, but don't do that to me," Missy begged. Then she screamed "WOOOWWWWWW!"

Edna had slapped the whip down hard over Missy's exposed vulva and anus. The pain was immense.

"Nonsense. This must be done," Edna said. "Anne-Marie, please begin."

Anne-Marie anointed the dildo dangling obscenely from her groin with a heavy, thick lubricant, then inserted some of it into Missy's anus with her finger. She stepped up to the edge of the table, positioned the dildo against Missy's anus, and slowly began to push it into the defenseless girl's bowels.

"Ohh, it hurts it hurts it hurts, Stop! Stop! Stop!" Missy moaned.

"Relax child," Edna said, caressing Missy's clitoris in an effort to distract her. "If you resist it just hurts more. Let it slip and slide in and out of you. Feel the pleasure. Let it grow in your loins."

"No, please no, stop!" Missy begged. She felt like her anus was being torn open as it slowly slipped into her. The tears she had been trying to hold back trickled down her cheeks.

"Never!" Anne-Marie giggled. Holding the dildo firmly, she pushed her hips forward, burying the rubber phallus deep into Missy. She didn't try to go too fast, but wanted to be all the way in Missy, too. After a moment Missy's sphincters relaxed and the dildo slid into her body more easily. Finally, she pressed her body hard against Missy's, the dildo completely sheathed inside Missy. The skin of Missy's thighs felt soft and warm against her own.

"Doesn't that feel nice," Anne-Marie whispered. "Keep touching her Mommy, I think she really like it, even if she doesn't say so."

Edna caressed Missy's clitoris, teasing and torturing it. Anne-Marie slowly pulled her hips back, and, just before the head of the dildo slipped from Missy's anus, quickly pushed forward. She pulled back again, then thrust hard, deep into Missy's body. Finally, she settled into a rhythm, moving in and out of Missy's grossly distended anus, the dildo's inside herself stimulating Anne-Marie pleasantly and insistently. Her second orgasm would come quickly tonight.

This was so terribly, awfully wrong, Missy thought. It hurt, a lot, when Anne-Marie first pushed into her, but now everything was throbbing and she was all wet and the most incredible tension was building up in her. She was going to explode if Edna kept playing with her clitoris and Anne-Marie kept doing what she was doing. It was wrong. She tried to resist, but her body betrayed her. If only Edna would rub her a little harder, then maybe it would be all over.

And then all of a sudden Anne-Marie was having her orgasm. She pounded the dildo deeper and deeper and harder and harder into Missy. "Oh that's it, that's it. Oh yeah, oh yeah. Deeper, deeper. Oh fuck, oh wow, oh it's so good, so good."

Missy watched, horrified, as the young girl writhed and moaned and cursed. Had she really said the f word? What could make her do something like that? What kind of a feeling did that to you? What if the feelings she was having now made her say something like that? Missy struggled, but her bonds held her tight. She felt Missy pounding into her, and then pushing her body hard against Missy's own. She could even feel Anne-Marie trembling as her orgasm happened.

When Anne-Marie's orgasm subsided, she stepped back from Missy, pulling the dildo from her anus and stretching the chain attached between their nipples taught.

Missy felt pain and emptiness at the same time. Her breasts and nipples were tender and sore, but swollen and aroused at the same tie. Her anus felt terribly empty all of a sudden. Edna had not stopped stroking her, but something was missing. She just felt congested and swollen and empty, all at the same time. If only this would all end.

Edna stepped around the end of the bench and rested the black rubber dildo protruding grotesquely from her groin against Missy's labia.

"Noooo, please no," Missy moaned, realizing what was about to happen. "Anything but that. Please Edna, please don't."

Edna just smiled. There was nothing quite like that first penetration. She almost envied men, being able to feel with their appendage the soft, warm, wet sheath of a woman. But it wasn't as good as having that sheath, she reminded herself. No penis would ever be as sensitive as a clitoris.

It was time. This innocent child must be penetrated, her virginity taken, her innocence stripped away from her. But not so much that she would reach orgasm. She would have to beg for that.

"Anne-Marie, open Missy up for me," Edna demanded.

Anne-Marie reached down, grasped Missy's inner labia, and pulled them open, exposing her wet, pink vagina. Missy twitched, but her bonds kept her from moving.

"How nice," Edna said, and pushed her hips forward, inserting the dildo into Missy's turgid flesh.

"Stop Edna, please stop," Missy begged, feeling herself stretch open to accommodate the invading phallus. This was terrible. How could Edna do this to her? And how could her body accommodate that terrible thing. Her vagina felt stretched unnaturally wide. And then a bolt of pain shot through her.

"Noooo!!!" Missy screamed, realizing what was happening.

Edna pushed forward, testing the resistance of Missy's hymen.

"Missy, this may hurt a little, but it will be over quickly. Then it will feel terribly nice," Edna said quietly.

She pulled her hips back a little, and the dildo almost slipped out of Missy. As it moved out of her, Missy hoped against hope that Edna would stop. She begged again,

"Don't do it Edna, please don't do it."

SWAT!

Anne-Marie swung the whip hard against Missy's distended breasts. At the same time, Edna thrust forward, hard, pushing the dildo deep into Missy, tearing through her hymen.

"Noooooooo!!!!" Missy sobbed. She was in tremendous pain and her precious virginity was gone. Her breasts hurt, her vagina stung terribly, and, worst of all, she was no longer a virgin. These horrendous women had robbed her of everything.

Swat! Swat! Swat! Anne-Marie swung the whip down onto Missy's breasts and belly over and over again. Edna began to saw in and out of Missy's vagina. Blood tinged the dildo - the blood of Missy's virginity.

Missy sobbed and sobbed. She could no longer think coherently. All she could do is feel the pain of the whip and the dildo. And then the very worst thing that could happen did. Anne-Marie stopped whipping her and began to gently rub Missy's clitoris. The pain that had accompanied Edna's thrusts was turning to pleasure. Missy could feel every bump and ripple on the dildo moving in and out of her, stimulating her vagina in a way she never thought possible. Anne-Marie in her bottom had felt incredible. This feeling made that one only a faint, pleasant memory.

Missy sobbed even more. This pleasure was wrong - the minister had told her. It was only animal - she did not love or care for these women - it was wrong to be with a woman this way, much less two. But her body was betraying her. She tried to move against Anne-Marie's hand, and her vagina clenched around the dildo, trying to feel it everywhere. She wanted it to never stop - for this feeling to grow and grow and grow until she exploded with pleasure.

Oh how could this be? It was wrong, so wrong, Missy thought.

And then the feelings became too much. She didn't want to feel them, she wanted them to go away, but her body made her. She writhed and moaned and tried to get more and more and feel more and more. And then she said it.

"Fuck me, Edna, fuck me" Missy moaned. "Make me have an orgasm. Play with my nipples Anne-Marie. I want to feel your hands. Make my clitty hard and red. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

All the time she was doing this Missy was crying and sobbing. Her body had taken over, making her say these terrible things, but her mind told her over and over that it was wrong, to resist.

And then it got worse. Anne-Marie pulled the clamps from her nipples. Edna pulled the dildo out of her. They untied her, and left her gasping, her vagina gaping open, her hips moving up and down, searching for stimulation.

Missy's body demanded more, despite her mind telling her that it was over, that she was free.

"Oh Edna, oh Anne-Marie, don't stop, don't stop. I'm not finished, I'm not done. Let me have an orgasm. Let me come. Don't stop fucking me. Don't stop whipping me."

She reached, weakly, toward Edna, but Edna stepped back out of reach. Missy's vagina ached. It felt so empty, so hollow now. It was a terrible feeling. Missy looked at Anne-Marie beseechingly, but the young woman just shook her head back and forth. Missy had to have something, something more. She reached for herself. If they wouldn't do it, she'd masturbate. Missy could make herself have an orgasm. She knew she could.

"Don't you dare," Edna hissed, grabbing Missy's arm. "You may only have an orgasm when I say so."

"Oh please Edna, please," Missy begged. "I know it's wrong, but I have to have an orgasm. I hurt, I ache for it. Please, please."

Edna lay down on the bed, the dildo still thrusting obscenely from her hips.

"If you must, you can ride me," she told Missy.

"Oh thank you, thank you," Missy said. She clambered onto the bed and straddled the older woman.

Swat! Anne-Marie was whipping her back again.

"Oh thank you, thank you," Missy cried. She grasped the phallus, positioned it at the mouth of her vagina, and sank down over it. It filled her, and the empty feeling that had tormented her a few minutes before was gone.

Swat! Swat! Swat! Anne-Marie was beating her now.

Each time the whip came down on her back Missy jerked forward, and her clitoris rubbed against the soft leather of Edna's harness, sending jolts of pleasure through her loins. It still wasn't enough.

"Anne-Marie," Missy begged, "Please fuck my ass. Put your dildo in me and fuck me, hard." She bent forward, offering her anus to Anne-Marie.

Anne-Marie looked questioningly at her mother.

"Go ahead, dear. Fuck her like crazy," Edna told her.

The young red-head clambered onto the bed, positioned herself behind Missy, spread her bottom-cheeks with both hands and then thrusting forward, burying her own dildo deep into Missy.

"Oh fuck yes!" Missy cried. It felt so good, so wonderful. Both of her holes were full, and Edna had grabbed and was playing with her breasts. She was even sucking on her nipples. Pleasure raced through her body. She felt her nipples harden again, and her clitoris felt enormous.

Anne-Marie began to thrust in and out of Missy's bottom. Missy could feel the dildo drag over her tissues, rubbing against the dildo buried in her vagina. She twitched and rubbed against Edna's groin, trying to push herself over the edge.

"What are you doing, you filthy, awful tramp. You sinner, stop this immediately!"

The voice was inside Missy's head. It kept berating her, telling her to stop, that what she was doing was wrong. Missy realized it was her conscience, telling her what she knew was right. But her body ignored the voice, pushing, rubbing, gyrating against Edna and Anne-Marie, trying to find every bit of stimulation it could.

Swat! Swat! SWAT!"

Anne-Marie was whipping her again, still thrusting in and out. The pain didn't matter. It just made her even more aroused, driving her closer and closer to orgasm.

"STOP RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL!"

The voice in her head was shouting now. Missy burst into tears again. She wanted to stop, but her body wouldn't let her. It kept doing what it wanted, and now her vagina and anus were clamping down around the dildo's moving inside her.

"Nooo, don't stop, don't stop. Stop, stop, don't, don't," Missy didn't know what she was doing. Her head said stop, her breasts and groin wouldn't let her. She cried and cried. The tension mounted in her. Her whole body throbbed. Her mind was torturing her, but the feelings in her body were just as bad, just as demanding. It had to end. She had to stop. But she couldn't.

Missy held out for as long as she could. This was lust, it was evil, it was wrong - especially with two other women creating it. Edna was sucking and tugging and caressing her breasts as they dangled in front of her. Anne-Marie kept thrusting in and out, and hitting her over and over again with the whip. Missy's mind kept telling her to stop, that what she was doing was wrong and evil. But she couldn't. Her body demanded release.

Finally it was too much. Missy's clitoris burned with the fires of hell, her nipples felt enormous and hard, her vagina and bowels full, her back tender and sore and stinging, and it just was all too much.

"TAKE ME LORD, TAKE ME. FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME. IT IS TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH, IT BURNS, IT BURNS," Missy screamed out.

She gave up to the sensations and they took over, racing throughout her body, from clitoris to nipples to anus, through her arms and legs and head, and the orgasm took her and she screamed and shook, trembling and twitching, burying her head between Edna's breasts, and then she collapsed against the older woman. Anne-Marie continued to push deeply into her anus, thrusting over and over again, drawing out the orgasm for as long as she could.

Missy's orgasm went on for five full minutes, and she twitched and trembled for fifteen minutes after that. Edna was still holding her tight, their loins connected by the rubber phallus strapped to one and buried in the others vagina. Anne Marie lay on top of her, her own dildo buried in Missy's bottom. Missy sobbed and cried, upset that she had given in to the lustful feelings, and distraught over the thought that she wanted it to happen again and again and again.