Edna's Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fully thirty minutes after her orgasm began Missy finally stopped trembling and twitching. Her nipples were still hard and sensitive, and the slightest touch sent waves of pain through her breasts, but pain that she almost wanted to happen again because it was so intense and thrilling. Her vulva was puffy and tender, her eyes red, her hair wet and disheveled. Missy sat up and pulled her dildo out of Missy's anus. It gaped open, the sphincter stretched wide. Edna rolled Missy over onto her side, and then pulled the rubber phallus from Missy's vagina, and she and Anne-Marie embraced and caressed their voluptuous victim. Missy was aware of a terrible, empty feeling in her loins as the dildo slipped from between her labia.

"Now Missy," Edna said softly, "That wasn't so terrible, was it? Now you know what your body is capable of experiencing. You resisted the temptation so well. Many would have given in long before you did, but you resisted, and as a result you have had a wonderful, life-affirming orgasm. You now know what a woman's body was made for, what pleasure it was intended to achieve."

"And you can stay with us," said Anne-Marie, "for the weekend. And come back after that, lots and lots. And you can tell me how you resisted for so long, and we can play some more this weekend, and you can put on the harness, and I'll put on another, and we'll penetrate mother and whip her and make her shake and tremble just like you. And then we can go to church Sunday, and I know another girl, Amanda, who likes to play, too, and maybe after she can come and we can all have a nice little orgy and show the Lord how much we appreciate the bodies he has given us and the pleasures they can achieve."

Missy was terrified. Her virginity was lost, and she had participated fully in giving it up. Lust was wrong, she knew it was. Edna and Anne-Marie were now linked to her forever; they would always be part of her, since they had been part of the most significant physical action of her life. What could she do now? No good Christian man would have her. She sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. What ever would happen to her?