Educating John Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was now on the brink of an orgasm and started to moan as she frigged Val's cunt furiously. Then the climax started. She felt the tremendous feeling building up deep within her and thrust her cunt on to Val's probing fingers.

"Oh my God I'm coming Val. Oh don't stop, oh for God's sake don't stop. Rub my clit. Here it comes, oh yes I'm coming, I'm coming' Oh my God I'm cooommmming... oh... oh... ooohh."

She had the most intense orgasm she'd had for years and collapsed sobbing with pleasure. But to her credit, she never stopped finger-fucking Val who also climaxed only seconds after Helen, screaming with delight.

Both women were now sexually spent and sat exhausted on the sofa. Val was the first to recover and now wanted to have a close look at Helen's amazing clit.

"Well Helen, how did you enjoy your first encounter with a another woman?"

Helen smiled at her. "Darling, it was wonderful. I had no idea it could be such fun feeling someone else's cunt. We shall have to do this more often."

"I was hoping you would say that, because I would love to get together again soon too. But there's one thing I want to ask you to do for me before we get dressed."

"Ask me anything Val... just name it and I'll do it."

"Well I want to have a closer look at your fantastic clit. I thought Pat's was big, but from what I could feel, yours is even bigger. I have never felt one so big and I really want to see it."

"Yes I know it's big... in fact I feel quite embarrassed about it, but here again all the men who have seen it seem to love it and it's very sensitive, so I can't complain. Anyway if you really want to see it, here it is... have a good look."

She sat back, pushed her cunt forward towards the edge of the chair and opened her legs wide. Her cunt was still dripping with her juices as Val knelt down between her legs and opened her up wide and she was tempted to push her hand down into that huge wet hole. But she was more interested in examining Helen's clit and using her two thumbs, she pushed back the fleshy hood and gasped in amazement as it emerged, long and thick and very firm.

"Oh my God Helen, this is simply beautiful. Your clit is amazing... I've never seen anything so sexy. Oh Helen, it's a shame it has to be hidden... if I had one that big I would want everyone to see it."

She stroked it and fondled it, working it in and out of its hood. Then, pulling the hood fully back, she bent and took it into her mouth, teasing the tip with her tongue and sucking it into her mouth as far as it would go. Helen was now so aroused that she was squirming around, pushing her cunt up at Val's mouth and almost screaming with lust.

"Oh Val, that feels wonderful... suck it my clit... suck it hard and don't stop... I'm going to come again... oh yes... aaarrrggghh, here it comes."

As she started to come, Val moved her mouth to Helen's cunt, sucking her loose lips into her mouth and swallowing her juices, which were now flowing freely. After the intensity of her orgasm had subsided, Val remained kneeling between Helen's legs and gazed at her clit.

"Helen, your cunt is amazing and your clit is unbelievable. John went wild when he saw Pat's and if he ever saw yours, he would go crazy. Oh Helen, will you let him see it... please?"

"Val, you've got me into such a state that I don't know what I'm doing, but I couldn't let John see my pussy... I'm his mother, for God's sake. Perhaps I might let him see my breasts... I may even let him see me naked... but I couldn't let him see me down there... not to have a close look at my vagina."

"Oh come on Helen... he's had plenty of close-ups of my pussy and he's seen Pat's too and let's face it, except for size, we're all pretty much the same down there. You're sitting here letting me have a good look at it right now, so what's the difference if it was John looking at it? I said it was a shame to keep your pussy covered, so who better to show it to than your own son, who loves you so much?"

"Oh you make it sound so simple and I wish I could do it... oh I'm so confused... let me think about it... I'm not going to make any promises, but if I did, you would have to organise it and be there with me. Perhaps if we get into a situation where it might happen without too much embarrassment, I probablywouldlet it happen but I would need a few stiff drinks first."

"Thanks Helen... that would be wonderful. I'm sure if you took the plunge, you would never regret it."

"I must be mad to even think about it Val. It must be the drink, or perhaps I'm over tired. I was up very early this morning and I've done a lot of travelling today. I think I need a rest."

"Well why don't you go home and go to bed. I'll have John for another night and you can come for him tomorrow, have a meal and we can spend the evening together. It's going to be very informal and I shall be dressing very casually, so I shall expect you to do the same."

"What do you call casual?"

"Well I suggest you wear something sexy and revealing. That's what I shall be wearing."

Helen smiled. "I know what you are up to Val, but I haven't anything revealing or sexy."

"Never mind, I'll lend you something."

She went upstairs and came back with a small overnight bag into which she had put a selection of underclothes and low-necked tops. She handed the bag to Helen who accepted it gratefully.

"Thank you Val. I shall look forward to an interesting evening, but right now I'm going to take your suggestion and go home to bed. Give John my apologies and tell him I'll see him tomorrow."

To be continued...

12