All Comments on 'Educating Ken'

by SixtyMinuteMan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yummy

Story had me turned on and wanting to find that B&B almost immediately. Great story, super sexy and hot! Please write more.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 14 years ago
You got me!

I'm yours! I'm truly your biggest fan and now you're my new best author. Thanks.

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 14 years ago
Wow, Gay male Story of the Year so far!

Fantastic story. I loved the fullness of your characters, the situation, the interplay, the humour, the deliciously erotic writing, and the climax and gentle wind-down. Everything about this story is 5 Star. Cracking stuff.

wanderwonderwanderwonderover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Ah, this takes me back. Your writing of erotica is superb. It's nice to see a man writing so well about gay and bi sex (considering the gay top lists seem to be dominated by women). I'll definitely be checking back for more of your work.

darcysweetdarcysweetover 14 years ago
Loved It

I've been trawling looking for some quality Bromance and was so pleased to find this gem. Thanks!

slutbethslutbethover 14 years ago
wannawatch

this 23 year old girl loved it. it got me wet and rubbing,would have loved sitting on achair in the room watching with a glass of wine n a smoke

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Nice to find another bi guy writing some very hot stories, and I loved the gradual and fun filled seduction of Ken. Hope you'll post more than just these two chapters.

pDaisyspDaisysalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

Favourite line: "I'm a cock sucking savant." Practically pissed myself laughing. I have a true love of flirtation and this story was chock full of it in the discussion between Nic and Ken, followed by that wonderfully hot sex scene with your three characters. Great story.

krustythebakerkrustythebakerabout 9 years ago
Oh so hot

Wonderfully erotic story, got me so hard, a real turn on. A little different to a lot of the fare on offer here, really sexy. Mmmmm, thanks.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
fantastic

I would love to be picked up by a hot gay couple. I have had one 3some with a gay couple and it was at a bathhouse. I sucked 1 of the cocks while the other guy got underneath me and rimmed my ass -- it was heaven!!! Then the guy underneath me stood up and offered his big cock to my mouth while the 1st guy put a condom on, lubed up my ass (which was already wet from the rimjob) and then he fucked my man-pussy while the other guy fucked my face. It was great. Your story was great too and one of the best on Literotica. Please tell more like it. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh my... This story is so very arousing! After reading this story I am sitting in my office chair squirming & clinching my butt. This read was such an enjoyable story. You kept me interested and turned on. At some point I am going to have to try a 3some because reading about it was so awesome and exciting.

I want some relief but I have a date tonight and I want to save it all for him.

Thanks for suck an enjoyable story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous