Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,724 Followers

"Thanks, Andy. I feel so naughty wearing this. Are you sure I look alright?"

"You look absolutely breathtaking," I replied. Breathtaking was an understatement of how fabulously sexy she looked. I felt myself drawn towards her, wanting to be closer to this enchanting vixen, to touch her, to feel my fingers caress that tremendous body of hers.

"Andy, you've shaved," my mother said as I stepped towards her, my rising cock leading the way like a heat-seeking missile. Her eyes were focused on my recently-shorn abdomen, my thrusting member projecting from the smooth shaven skin.

"Do you like it?" I asked as I brushed by her, my fingertips tracing over one nicely flared hip.

"I do. Your.....your thing looks even bigger that way."

"Now Mom, remember what we talked about earlier; you need to stop saying things like 'my thing'. Now, let's hear you say what it really is."

She paused for a second, unsure of herself, but I wanted to push her a little bit. "Your......your cock," she replied, her face blushing pink as she spoke.

"That's better," I said. Stepping behind her, I brushed the enflamed tip of my rock-hard dick across the soft meaty cheeks of her bum. I looked down and saw a snail-trail of precum glistening on the smooth curved surface of her backside. I put my hands down on the outside of her full thighs, my fingertips caressing the wispy material of her sheer hose. I felt exhilarated by the wicked sensations coursing through me as I traced my fingers upwards over the teasing gossamer and onto her bare upper thighs. I'd only dreamed of my mother dressed like this; and now here she was, the most erotically exciting woman I had ever seen; and mine to teach.

I moved close in behind her, my stiff prick sliding into the smooth warm crevasse or her bum as I lowered my face and whispered in her ear, "And what are you going to do with my cock?"

I could feel her tremble with excitement as my warm breath bathed the sensitive tissues of her ear, and she let out a little gasp as I touched my lips to her soft regal neck and kissed her suggestively. I ran my tongue right over the black lace choker and it felt wickedly sinful. "Oh God, Andy, that feels so good."

I stood stock still and withdrew my lips from her neck. She immediately knew something was amiss, just as she should. "You didn't answer me yet; what are you going to do with my cock?"

"I'm going to suck it," she said, her massive chest heaving with excitement.

"Yes, that's right," I replied, nuzzling her neck once more as my hands slipped up to cup her tremendous breasts. "And how often are you going to suck it?" I gently squeezed her heavy guns as they filled my hands, the stiff nipples thrusting into my open palms.

"Ohhhhnnnnn," she groaned wantonly under my touch. "I'll suck it as often as you want."

"That's just what I wanted to hear." I licked up her smooth neck and she shivered as I fed the tip of my tongue into her ear. I rolled her rock-hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers as I withdrew my tongue and whispered teasingly, "Don't worry, Mom, you're gonna get a lot of practice sucking on it. And I'm gonna keep you well-fed with a steady dose of cum from now on. Would you like that?"

"Yes," she answered with a breathless hiss.

"That's a good girl," I whispered with praise as I squeezed and hefted her spectacular tits. "So after you suck my cock and I'm ready to cum, what are you gonna do with it?"

"Swallow it," she gasped, her body trembling with excitement under my teasing touch.

"How much are you gonna swallow?"

"All of it. I'll swallow all of it." She was breathing raggedly and gasping with wanton desire. "I'll swallow as much as you want to give me."

I reached down and stroked my rigid prick firmly upwards, forcing a gooey drop of pre-cum to ooze from the enflamed tip. I scooped it up on the tip of my index finger and brought it up to her lovely flushed face. I wafted my finger back and forth beneath her cute little nose. "Since you want my juice so badly, Mom, here's a little pre-cum appetizer. Does that smell good?"

I could see her nostrils twitching with lust as she breathed in the manly scent of my liquid love. "Mmmmmm, it smells wonderful," she purred. Her lips parted as her tongue ran out instinctively over the brilliant red lipstick, the alluring red gash of her sensuous mouth becoming even more inviting.

"Would you like a little taste?" I teased as I circled my glistening fingertip provocatively a mere inch from her parted red lips.

"Yes," she gasped sluttishly, her lust-filled eyes never leaving my shiny fingertip.

"If you want it, let me see you make a pretty little 'O' for me with those sexy lips of yours."

She instantly formed her bright red lips into a small 'O', the pursed pillows beckoning to my glistening fingertip. I loved the bright red lipstick I'd picked out for her; with the first application her lips and mouth had become a welcoming pleasure-toy for my lust-driven desire. I felt a surge go through me, flowing right down to my overheated groin and all the way up to the engorged tip of my rearing cock. It was the illicit incestuous thrill of knowing that succulent beautiful mouth of hers would be locked well down on my surging prick soon enough.

"If I give this to you, are you going to be a good girl and let me do what I want with that pretty mouth of yours?"

"Yes," she replied; a pleading tone in her voice now as her tongue ran out around her lips once more.

"Alright then, here you go." I slipped my sticky finger between her soft lips, feeling them close down upon it instantly. I felt her tongue slither around the tip, drawing the liquid goodness deep into her hungry mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred blissfully, her eyes closing in pleasure as she sucked gently on my probing digit.

With her vivid pursed lips nursing wantonly on my finger, I drew it slowly back and forth between those full pouty pillows. "That's my good girl, just keep doing that. In a few minutes, I'm gonna start to work over that mouth of yours real good with something bigger." She quivered with rapture at my words, her lush body slumping back against mine. I kept slowly sliding my finger back and forth between her sucking lips, my other hand kneading and caressing one large breast. "Before I do that, I want to take some pictures of you in this gorgeous outfit. I always want to remember you in this. So if you want me to give you my cum, I want you to pose nice for me. Okay?"

"Mmhmmm," she hummed in agreement, nodding her head slightly as she kept sucking at my finger. It looked incredibly sexy, my glistening finger moving slowly in and out of her mouth, traces of her cherry-red lipstick shining on my finger all the way down to the third knuckle.

"That's good. We'll take some nice pictures first and then I'll feed you a nice creamy load, straight from the source," I said as I withdrew my finger from her mouth with a teasing little "POP!" I reached over and grabbed my phone, anxious to get some good shots, before I actually shot off myself. She had me so turned on by what she was wearing that I knew it wouldn't take long. As I looked at her incredible body—a body just made for sex— in that wickedly sexy outfit, I knew it wouldn't be long before I'd be ready to go again after feeding her a nice gooey batch of semen. I'd never seen such an intoxicatingly sexy display of pulchritude in my life. I shivered once more as I took in every little detail of that lustily wanton outfit, knowing that I'd definitely be giving her more than two loads before I was done with her tonight.

"What do you want me to do first?" she asked compliantly, her face flushed with desire.

A million possible images swirled through my head, knowing she'd look so sexy in any of them. "Why don't you stand and lean one arm against the doorframe first, and put your other hand on your hip?" She did as I asked, the pose making her look fantastic as it accentuated her huge tits, the nipples already incredibly hard and darkly swollen. I took a number of pictures before getting her to stand with her hands on each of her hips and her feet spread slightly apart. Oh fuck, did that ever look hot! I snapped a few shots before moving on.

"Lift up one of your breasts and let me see you suck on it." She did as I asked, and I almost shot off on the spot as I watched her pouty lips clamp down on the protruding bud and suck feverishly. "Now the other one." She moved from one to the other and I zoomed in and took some shots of her shining nipples, the tips now brilliantly covered with her red lipstick.

"Move onto the bed," I directed, snapping shot after shot. She eagerly complied, her pretty blue eyes taking on an alluring sultry look as she posed for the camera. This was the mother I had always dreamed of; a cum-hungry bewitching enchantress, ready and willing to take load after load of her son's cum.

"Lie back against those stacked up pillows." She did as I asked while I moved to the foot of the bed. She leaned against the headboard, her heavy round guns looking fantastically inviting as they spread fully across her broad chest. "Now slowly draw your legs up and let your knees drift apart....yeah....that's it, nice and slow; just like that." I snapped shot after shot, my cock getting even harder as she provocatively drew her knees up slowly, her spike-heeled shoes digging sensually into the mattress before she slowly let her legs roll teasingly open to each side.

I continued to take shot after shot, my own breathing ragged and fierce now as I watched those full inner thighs come into view, the whispery black hose giving way to the clutching garters which framed her beckoning pussy. Her cunt-lips were wet and looked swollen with need, the pink flesh of her labial curtains parting slightly as her knees rolled well open to each side, a glistening web of cunt-honey clinging to her slick pussy-lips. Looking at the glorious sight was all it took for me to lose the rest of my willpower.

"Oh fuck," I groaned out loud as I tossed my phone aside and quickly crawled onto the bed. I threw one leg over her supine form and straddled her massive chest, my stallion-like cock aimed directly at her pretty face. I looked down to see her staring intently at the wet red eye of the engorged mushroom head, a drooling drop of pre-cum starting to distend downwards towards her painted lips.

"Is this what you want, Mom?" I asked lewdly as I pressed down on the top of my brick-hard dick and pointed it right at her waiting mouth.

"Yes," she gasped breathlessly as she formed those beautiful red lips into another inviting 'O', a perfect target for my throbbing enflamed cock.

"Here you go; it's all yours, every last inch and every creamy drop." I leaned forward and pressed the tip against her soft lips. I watched them part salaciously as I started to push in, those succulent pouting pillows starting to stretch open as they clung wantonly to the spongy membranes of my cock-head.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed contently as I fed the massive head all the way into her hot mouth, her lips clamping down behind the thick rope-like corona. With the big knob captured securely within her sucking mouth, I started to slide it deep into her hot oral cavity. Oh fuck, it was like having my prick coated it hot melted butter. I felt it bump the soft tissues at the back of her mouth and slowly drew back. An intense wave of excitement coursed through me as I looked at the glistening shaft of my retreating cock, a brilliant sheen of her red lipstick covering about half of the taut pulsing lance. After watching her all evening, both in the restaurant and at the movies, my eyes never far from the front of her tight sweater; and then seeing her exquisite lush body provocatively displayed in the leather cincher, garters, sheer hose, spike heels, kid gloves and lace choker; I couldn't take any more. That sinfully wicked smear of lipstick on my throbbing cock was all it took. I felt my balls draw up close to my body as the first rush of boiling semen sped up the shaft of my throbbing erection.

"OH GOD, HERE IT COMES!" I warned as the exquisite contractions started to course through my midsection. With just the head clamped tightly between her sucking lips, I felt the first thick rope of cum jettison forth, shooting forcefully from the engorged tip.

"Glmmph," she gulped as the initial wad battered against the back of her mouth. I saw her cheeks cave inward as she sucked feverishly, the first shot giving her a delectable taste of my semen, a flavor she had come to love already. I looked down at her pretty face and tightly stretched lips, sucking and clinging tightly to my twitching prick as I continued to shoot, flooding her mouth with wad after wad of thick milky man-cream. I saw her swallow, and as I continued to shoot, a couple of pearly trickles appeared at the corners of her mouth, the pure white of my cum looking stunningly sexy against the cherry-red lipstick.

"Get it all," I groaned while the delicious pulsing twinges persisted, my body tingling with the overwhelming sensations of an intense climax. I heard a wet sucking sound and looked down to see her swallow again, her eyes closed in bliss as my creamy fluid made its way deep into her welcoming stomach. I came for a long time before finally, the last vestiges of my orgasm subsided, a dwindling trace of manly fluid leaking into her sucking mouth. My chest was heaving as I slowly regained my breath, my quivering body thrumming like a plucked guitar string as I reveled in the aftermath of a fantastic release. I looked down at her, her lips still sucking, her face flushed with desire, her slitted eyes filled with lust, eyes that wanted more. I had been so turned on all evening, and this one had been so quick, that I knew already I wasn't done. "That was fantastic, Mom. Are you ready to go for two in a row?" I asked as I grabbed the headboard with both hands and started to slowly work my hips back and forth, my spent dick losing just a fragment of its rigidity.

Her warm blue eyes flicked up to mine, and I saw the blissful happiness dancing in those limpid blue pools. "Mmhmmm," she nodded slightly and hummed her agreement, her lipstick painted lips never leaving the gnarled surface of my probing manhood.

"Yeah, you look so fantastic in that outfit, I feel like I'm gonna be hard all night long." I started to saw my prick back and forth between her bee-stung lips, the big head bumping softly against the opening to her throat. It felt beautiful; hot....moist, and oh so soft. She sucked her cheeks inwards, creating a scintillating sheath for my spearing rod. I felt the sensuous softness of kid leather as she reached behind me with glove-encased hands and gripped my taut buttocks, her hands pulling me deeper into her sucking mouth. I started to lever my hips faster, overwhelmed with desire, wanting more and more from this exquisite face-fuck. Within minutes, my cock was hard as a rock again, her lips stretched almost to the tearing point as my long thick member filled her mouth. I looked down at my lipstick-coated dick, excitement surging through me as I focused on the three to four inches near the base that she hadn't been able to touch with her lips. I wanted to go deeper, but I didn't want to hurt her. I was still too excited to stop; I decided to wait until the next time to work on loosening up that silky throat of hers.

For the next fifteen minutes or so, I fucked her face. She sucked ravenously, feverishly. Her gloved hands held onto my rear end tightly, caressing and pulling me closer, the scintillatingly wicked feel of the kid leather helping to coax more of my creamy semen from my overflowing balls. The bed was squeaking like crazy as I worked over her mouth with my turgid prick, repetitively probing and thrusting between those soft red lips as I levered my hips back and forth. The constant creaking of the bed previously shared by my parents was like an erotic symphony to my ears, firing my torched libido even more.

"Mmmmm," she groaned and moaned continuously as I slid my rampant prick back and forth between her pillowy lips, her lipstick now smeared all around her sexy mouth and my thrusting cock. I could feel her writhing with desire beneath me, her own pleasure escalating as she sucked. Her vacuuming mouth was making me start to crawl the walls with each hot slippery thrust. The friction from her beautiful red lips and sucking mouth was driving me absolutely crazy with the need to release, to just blow a massive load of cum deep into my own mother's sucking mouth.

"Oh fuck, Mom, your mouth is so fucking good, I've gotta cum again already," I moaned as I felt those telltale twinges start again. My cock twitched and bucked in her mouth as a convulsing spasm shot through my midsection. Her tongue swirled all around my engulfed cock-head, her hot spit bathing the sensitive tissues in a hot slippery lather.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!" I hissed as my second orgasm hit. The first blast spurted forth, a thick milky wad of semen filling her mouth in a massive shot. I saw her quickly swallow, her eyes closing in bliss as my silky fluid flowed down her throat.

"EHHMMMMNGG," she squealed and I looked back to see her legs scissoring from side to side as she shuddered through her own climax, her lustful desires triggered over the edge by my shooting cock. I was gasping and rocking back and forth, my throbbing dick firing wad after wad into her hungry mouth. Her clamped lips drew rapturously on my thick stalk, the pulsing wads of semen filling her mouth time and again. I felt like she was sucking my very soul out of me, every gob and morsel of creamy fluid she swallowed bringing us closer and closer together. The final spurts spewed forth onto her tongue, and I put my hands on each side of her throat tenderly as she swallowed, a swell of happiness flowing through me as I watched my mother savor my manly seed.

Oh man, this was heaven. I had always fantasized about my mother like this, and now here she was, eagerly feeding from my cum-spewing cock. She was obviously loving it, sucking my dick like a porn star until I filled that pretty mouth of hers, my hot seed being greedily swallowed up. It was exciting to think she had actually cum from sucking me, the first spurt of my hot semen deep into her mouth having set her off. I loved it; I absolutely loved that she could get that turned on from servicing me. I stored that little tidbit away, knowing I'd be making use of her slightly submissive nature time and again. The way she'd reacted as I shot off in her mouth was beyond any expectations I'd had. Her lush curvy form twisting and writhing beneath me as she came had been intensely thrilling and sinfully arousing. And she looked so fucking incredible in that outfit. Dressing her as I pleased was a bonus I was going to take full advantage of from now on. I had known she had a fantastic body, but seeing her in that sexy outfit had left my head absolutely spinning with desire. An exhilarating thrill went through me as I realized I was unleashing a wildcat, a voluptuous sexy woman who could fulfill all of my lustful and perverted desires. Her succulent pussy was still a teasing land of pleasure I had yet to explore, but I knew that in time, I'd be able to convince her to relinquish it to me as well. I just had to tread slowly, and play my cards right. But for now, that willing mouth of hers was bringing me no end of perverted pleasure, especially since she seemed to be enjoying it just as much as I was, if not more. And being able to put my hands all over that gorgeous body of hers, and slip my cock between those spectacular tits, oh fuck – I shivered with excitement just thinking about it -- it was more than any son could ask for.

"Oh Mom, that was amazing," I said as I fought to regain my breath. I looked down at her pretty face, her eyes wide with happiness; her pouty lips still nursing gently on my slowly deflating member, silvery rivulets of cum flowing down over her chin. I reluctantly pulled back, my half-hard dick sliding out from between her puffy swollen lips. "Here, let me get that for you. I want to make sure you get every drop you can." I reached down with my index finger and scooped up the semen overflow from her chin, slipping my cummy finger back between her lips for her to suck clean.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,724 Followers