Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good right there," I said as she stopped near the edge of the bed, her face mere inches from my pulsing dick. "Now put your hair back in the ponytail, I don't want any loose strands getting in the way for what I've got planned." I was happy to see that again, she complied instantly, going up onto her knees as she whipped her hair back tightly behind her and secured it with the hairband that had partially come loose. The motion caused her large breasts to sway invitingly, the big nipples and areolae begging for attention. I knew they'd get more in a little while, but I wanted something else right now; that silky throat of hers.

"That's perfect," I said as she lowered herself onto her hands and knees once more, her glove-encased arms looked erotically sexy as they supported her upper body. "Like I said, it's time for your next lesson. I want you to try sucking my cock a little deeper this time. We'll go nice and easy, don't worry, I'd never hurt you. But I just want you to know, that in order to get an A+ this time, you're gonna have to take it all; all the way down your throat."

Her eyes flicked down to my throbbing cock as she took in the size, her eyes going wide with fear as she thought about what I'd just said. "Andy, are.....are you sure I can do that?"

I was thrilled with her question; she hadn't said anything about not wanting to do it, or being afraid to do it; just wondering if I thought she was capable of doing it. "From what I've seen you do so far, Mom, I'm sure you'll be able to do it. You're a natural, and you've got the most beautiful mouth I've ever seen."

"Do you....do you really think so?"

"Your mouth is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, or felt," I replied, my voice warm with praise as I reached forward and gently slid my fingertip around her lips. "I want to feel myself get as deep into that pretty mouth of yours as I can. I know you can do it."

I could see her curiosity, and pride, swelling under my accolades. She was becoming flushed with enthusiasm as I saw her look intently at my projecting manhood once more. "How.....how big is it?"

"It's a little over 8", but don't worry, like I said, we'll take it nice and slow." I saw her shiver, and I'm sure it was with both excitement and trepidation at the idea of taking 8" of throbbing hard cock deep into her throat.

"It's.....it's so big," she said softly, almost under her breath, as if she was speaking to herself, her warm blue eyes locked on it as if in a trance. I knew it was time.

"That's a good girl," I said softly, that melodic tone in my voice once more. "Those lips of yours are so sexy, I want you to form them into a nice little 'O' for me again." She instantly obeyed, pursing those pouty soft pillows forward in an inviting circle. Man, did she ever look hot!

I stepped closer and spread my feet about shoulder width apart as I stood at the side of the bed, wanting to make sure I had some good leverage for what was to come. "Oh God, Mom, that looks fantastic, your mouth is so beautiful." With my hand still wrapped around my throbbing erection, I pushed it down slightly so it was pointed right at the lush red ripeness of her lips. "Now, let's see how this feels."

I touched the fiery-hot tip to her parted lips and started to slowly push inwards, luxuriating in the tantalizing feel of her slick red lips stretching open as they followed the swelling contours of my massive cock-head. Her lips glistened wantonly, so I fed the broad flared knob right between them. I stopped as the engorged crown slipped fully in, her stretched lips locking down just behind the thick ridge of the corona. As I held still, I felt her tongue slowly swirl all around the enveloped helmet, a warm bath of saliva feeling exquisite as it flowed over the sensitive glans.

"Oh fuck, that feels fantastic," I said softly, my hands stroking her hollowed cheeks tenderly as she sucked inwards. I ran my fingers through her tightly-drawn hair until I was gripping the back of her head with both hands, her ponytail leaking from between my spread fingers. "Now, let's just start to work it a little deeper."

I could feel her body relax as she relinquished herself to my control, letting me do with her as I wished. Perfect. Holding firmly to the back of her head, I started to press forward. I looked down at the junction of our bodies, rapturously watching as I fed my rigid gnarled shaft further between her stretched red lips. Her lips were pursed sensually forward, and I could feel the tight grip of them on my sliding shaft, as if she wanted to make sure I wouldn't ever take it away from her; but being the good son that I was, I'd never do that.

"That's a good girl," I praised softly, the warm dulcet tones relaxing her even more. I continued to press forwards until I felt the enflamed tip bump gently into the soft delicate tissues at the opening to her throat. I held still as she got used to accommodating the intruding bludgeon, her tongue rolling warmly over the underside of my imbedded shaft. I stayed there for a minute or two as she willingly sucked, her cheeks caving in around the thick pole. She was giving off little whimpers and moans of pleasure as she sucked, enjoying having her mouth filled with my surging prick. I inched my feet slightly to each side, anchoring myself firmly into position for the next step.

"Okay, Mom, tip your head up just little bit......that's it; I want your mouth and your throat to be in a nice straight line. Now, when I say, I want you to take a deep breath and try and relax your throat. I'm going to count to three, and then I'll try to feed more of my cock into you. Don't worry; I'll do it nice and easy. Remember, I'd never hurt you." I paused for just a second as my words registered. "Okay, are you ready?" She nodded slightly and hummed in agreement against my buried dick. "Alright, one....two....three....." I saw her breathe deeply, and with her head held firmly in place, I pressed forwards once more. I felt the tip of the engorged crown press against those tender tissues as it started to go deeper.

"GLLMMMPHH...." I pulled back quickly as she gagged, which I had actually been expecting for her first time. I withdrew totally from her mouth, my throbbing prick snapping noisily up against my midsection as it drew past her parted lips.

"Oh Andy, I'm so sorry," she gasped, seemingly more upset about possibly disappointing me than being concerned about her own wellbeing.

"That's okay, Mom, that's fine," I said reassuringly as I tenderly stroked her face.

"Can I......can I try again," she asked quickly, eagerly wanting to please me.

"Okay, are you sure? Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes, I.....I just wasn't sure how it would feel at first." She looked up at me with pleading eyes. "I promise I'll do better this time." What more could a loving son ask for?

"Okay, we can try again. Just try and relax your throat as much as you can, I'll take it nice and slow." She nodded quickly as I moved into position once more, my hands gripping her head as I planted my feet firmly apart. I angled my hips down for a second, lowering my dripping cock-head which she quickly enveloped with her hungry mouth. I moved forward, levering my hips back up into position as I fed about four inches back into that hot wet orifice. We were back to where we were a few moments ago, the broad enflamed crown poised right at the virgin opening of her throat.

"Alright, just try and relax. Let's try this again; one.....two.....three....." As I counted I saw her breathe deep, and then watched as a relaxing shiver seemed to scurry right down her spine. With her head grasped in my hands, I pressed forward once more. I felt my cock-head snuggle right up against those soft tissues, paused for a second, and then slowly flexed my hips forward. "Oh fuck," I thought to myself as I felt her warm throat open right up for me. With the enflamed tip making headway into the silky hot passage of her throat, I looked down and watched as her lips sunk down an inch more on my exposed shaft. I slowly, insistently, pressed forward, tingling with lust as I watched my throbbing dick disappear further into her welcoming mouth. It felt exquisite, the hot tender tissues of her throat enveloping me in the tightest, silkiest embrace I'd ever felt. I held her head in place as I pressed forward, my libido soaring as I watched the last inch slide deftly into her mouth, her bright red lips now snuggled flush up against my abdomen. Oh man, this was heaven! I felt like I could stay there forever, but I wanted to make sure she was okay. I slowly pulled backward, gently withdrawing my steely manhood from that buttery passage.

"Are you okay?" I asked, pulling it fully from her mouth.

Her lips were pursed well forward and she looked like a fish out of water, gasping, but I could see the twinkle of happiness in her eyes as she looked up at me; but not only that, there was a definite glint of wanton mischievousness there too. "I....I did it!" she said. "Could....could we try it again? I....I like the feel of being able to take it all."

"We can do it as much as you want, Mom," I responded, a big smile spreading across my face. I pressed down on the top of my rearing erection and fed it right back between her full pouty lips. "I'm glad you like it; I plan on giving it to you like this a lot from now on. Yes, we'll get you used to taking it all the way down that sweet throat of yours, but don't worry, when I'm ready to cum, I'll put back and let it fill your mouth; I know how much you love the taste. Okay?"

She nodded eagerly, and then tilted her head like she'd done last time, giving me a nice straight passage into her throat. I didn't have to be asked twice, but held onto her head and levered my hips forward, sending my throbbing helmet back into the deepest reaches of her mouth. Again, I paused for just a brief second at the hot opening of her throat before slipping inside. My eyes opened wide in surprise as I felt her instinctively swallow, the rippling muscles in her throat pulling me in deeper!

"Oh fuck, Mom," I groaned deeply in my throat, "that feels amazing." With those wonderful muscles tightly massaging my rigid erection, I was balls deep before I knew it. Her face was pressed flush up against the base of my cock as she swallowed once more, sending an erotic shiver of lustful desire coursing right through me. I reluctantly pulled back until I cleared the opening to her throat, and then watched as she breathed just before I flexed forward once more. I was amazed at how fast she had taken to it, after a few strokes she was already deep-throating me like a pro.

"Oh my God, that's fantastic," I said as I held tight to her head as I worked my hips back and forth, lasciviously watching the enflamed lance sliding back and forth between her pursed lips. She was moaning softly, the warm hum buzzing through her throat, into my thrusting prick and then right up through my body, causing me to shiver with excitement. I couldn't believe how fantastic it felt; I'd had good blowjobs before, but nothing could compare to this; and the fact that it was my own mother who I'd lusted after all these years that was doing it, well, that just made it that much better. I felt myself getting hotter and hotter and knew I wouldn't last much longer, but I didn't want this one to end quite yet.

"Let's just slow down for a second," I said as I reluctantly stopped fucking her face. "Let me just slip it as far down your throat as I can go and then hold it there." She willingly hummed her agreement once more, so I shifted forward, sliding it all the way to the hilt in one smooth thrust. "Oh fuck, yes." I ran my fingers through her silky hair as her throat squeezed me in a velvety embrace. "Swallow," I said.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred warmly against my brick-hard erection as she swallowed. The descending massage of her throat muscles felt exquisite as it rippled along the full length of my prick.

"Again," I said, my legs almost giving out from beneath me as waves of pleasure rolled over me. She instantly complied, the deliciously titillating sensation running from her mouth all the way down her gripping throat as she swallowed.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," I muttered under my breath as I drew back slightly so she could breathe once more. We got into a nice smooth rhythm as I started to fuck her throat once more, going as deep into her as I could with each driving thrust.

"Mmmmmm........mmmmmmm...." She was moaning constantly now and I could see her face becoming more flushed as I continued to flex my hips, my stone-like prong stretching those tender throat muscles time and again. I felt my balls drawing up close to my body, and new I was close. I couldn't help it; the sensations were just beyond anything I had experienced before.

"OH FUCK, MOM, I'M GONNA CUM," I warned as that first rush of semen sped up the shaft of my cock. I reluctantly pulled back until just the broad engorged knob was captured between her lips. The first thick gob spat forth, pasting itself forcefully against the back of her mouth. It was instantly followed by a second, and then a third shot, the viscous fluid forming a growing puddle on her welcoming tongue. I saw her neck flex as she swallowed, the delightful contractions I could see along the sides of her throat thrilling me.

"MMMHHHHHHH," she made a higher-pitched moaning sound in her throat as my warm cum sliding down her throat triggered an orgasm deep inside her. She continued to suck, but I saw her squirming and quivering as her own tingling release swept through her. I continued to cum, flooding her mouth with shot after shot of milky seed as I unloaded, reveling in the overwhelming sensations of the most heavenly orgasm in my life. I looked down at her pretty mouth, her succulent red lips still tightly adhered to my pulsing erection as she sucked and swallowed, drawing every savory morsel of my man-juice into her welcoming stomach. She was twitching and shivering through her climax, but not once did she let up her persistent sucking, her gorgeous mouth draining me of every creamy drop.

"Oh my God, that was amazing," I said, a final jangling shiver running down my spine as the last milky drops of semen drizzled onto her tongue. She nursed on the head for a little longer, making sure she'd vacuumed up every little morsel of cum. Finally, she released my spent dick, a sensuously glistening web of saliva bridging the gap between her puffy lips and my slowly deflating member. We both watched as the shiny strand lengthened as we parted, the thinning web finally snapping in two, some falling on her chin while the rest clung to my semi-hard shaft.

"That was wonderful," she said softly, her warm blue eyes looking into mine. "I....I loved it."

I put my hands on her arms and lifted her up until she was kneeling, her face just below mine. I leaned down and kissed her passionately, pressing my warm lips to her puffy swollen ones. I could taste my own juices lingering in her mouth, but I didn't care. I loved her so much; nothing could deter my unmitigated desire for her. She kissed me back ardently, both of us basking in the tingling sensations of our wanton longing for each other. I wanted to pay her back for what she had just done for me, willfully relinquishing her throat to me for my perverted incestuous desires. I looked down at those breathtaking tits of hers, and knew just how to start thanking her.

"C'mere," I said as I lay down in the middle of the bed, pushing most of the pillows out of the way, but leaving one for my head to lie on.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Come over here on your hands and knees, I think you'll figure it out quick enough." She instantly heeded my request and came towards me on her hands and knees, those tremendous guns swinging low and heavy beneath her. "Yeah, bring those babies right over here." I directed her with my hands so she ended up with one arm over my shoulder and those huge pendulous breasts hanging right over my face, just as I wished. "Now drag them across my face." She did as I asked, her hot stiff nipples torching my skin as she moved slightly from side to side. Oh fuck, did that ever feel good. The silky soft skin combined with the stiffness of her nipples was simply luxurious. Combining that with her womanly scent and perfume, my senses were filled with more than enough stimulation.

"They're so beautiful," I mumbled under my breath just before I opened my lips and captured one puffy nipple. I latched on good, probably like I'd done as a baby, and sucked gently, tenderly, my tongue sliding all around her big areola as my lips drew insistently on the protruding bud.

"Mmmmmmm, I like that," she said softly. I paid sufficient attention to one large breast before moving to the other, her body shifting slightly to drop it right into my waiting mouth. For the next ten minutes or so we both wallowed in the comforting luxury of me sucking on my mother's tits. I brought my hands up and filled them with the soft warm flesh, kneading and squeezing, caressing and lifting. Man, I'd never seen such a huge heavy set in my entire life. September Carrino had nothing on my mother; I'd take her 32Gs over September's any day.

"Mom, come up here and sit on my face," I said as I reluctantly pulled my mouth away from servicing her mammoth tits, my face slick with my own saliva.

"Wha......what?" she asked, her sexual inexperience causing her not to fully understand my request.

"Just swing your leg across me and move forward," I instructed, using my hands to help her. I quickly got her into position with her dripping succulent cunt poised right over my face, her musky scent bathing my face with its intoxicating allure. I flicked my eyes up past those thrusting heavy tits to see her looking down at me, an uncertain look still in her eyes.

"Now, Mom, just hang onto the headboard and enjoy yourself," I said as I reached up with my hands to grip her big heart-shaped bum and pulled her down onto my face. She was soaking wet and my face was quickly covered with her gooey nectar as I slid my face all around her dripping labia, my tongue and lips savoring her tasty cunt-honey.

"Oh Andy, that feels so good," I heard her say from above me as I slipped my tongue between the pink petals of flesh and feathered it deep inside her. Like with everything else I'd taught my mother, it sure didn't take her long to get the idea. Within just a minute or two she was rocking her wide matronly hips back and forth, grinding her pussy down onto my working mouth, rolling her hips in teasing circles so my searching tongue would explore every tantalizing inch of her delectable cunt. Like it had done earlier when I was straddling her, the bed was creaking erotically as she rode my face; her flared motherly hips rocking wantonly back and forth. I loved the sound.

"Oh my God," she groaned as I circled my tongue deftly around her protruding clit and drew it firmly between my lips. For the next half hour I kept her riding my face, my hands firmly holding onto that sumptuous rear of hers as I licked and sucked her through a number of orgasms. After knowing how much she had loved what we'd done just a short time ago, I kept switching between pleasuring her cunt and her equally-sensitive backdoor. It felt wickedly sinful to slip my tongue deep inside that hot pink rosebud, but she loved it; and so did I.

"Oh my God, no more......no more......" she moaned as a final shattering climax tore through her; her body twisting and bucking through her release as I swirled my tongue deep inside the tender pink flesh of her cute little anus. With an emphatic groan, she slipped off of me and collapsed onto the bed, her body gasping and heaving as she fought to recover her breath.

My whole face was a mess, covered with a shimmering coating of her womanly juices. My neck was streaked with her flowing nectar and my hair was matted, her copious juices going everywhere as she'd rocked through orgasm after orgasm on my face. But as I looked at her lying next to me, her eyes blissfully closed and a serene smile playing at the corners of her pretty mouth, I knew neither one of us had ever been happier.