Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,724 Followers

"Mmmmmm," she purred, her tongue swirling around my probing finger as she lapped up my milky seed.

"Did you like that?" I asked as she swallowed the last savory morsel from my fingertip.

"Mmmmmm, I loved it." Her face was glowing with happiness, pure contentment emanating from her pretty face. She tilted her head and gave me a playful look, a glint of mischief twinkling in her eyes. "Well teacher, as your student, how did I do?"

"An A+ for sure." My eyes roamed hungrily over her luscious body, settling as usual on her spectacular tits and mouthwatering nipples. "Since you've been such a good student so far, I think it's time for a new lesson."

"What's that going to be?" she asked curiously, her eyes wide with innocence.

"You'll see soon enough, something special I want to do for you. Just remember to trust me."

"I do, Andy." Our eyes met and we shared one of those special moments, when we knew the love we had for each other could never be taken away from us, not by my father, not by anyone. "I trust you, always. I love you more than anything." Her eyes were brimming with tears of happiness again, and it made my heart ache with love for her.

"I love you too, Mom." I leaned forward and kissed her, my warm lips pressing against hers, our tongues exploring each other's mouth with rapturous delight. We kissed lovingly and passionately, the intensity of the pleasure between us rising again. I felt her gloved hands slip around my neck, the soft kid leather feeling naughty and wicked on my skin. We kissed for a long time before I finally pulled back, both of us breathless, our chests heaving with renewed desire. As she leaned back against the headboard, I looked down at her tremendous chest, the massive globes swelling and heaving with each ragged breath, her stiff nipples still a teasing cherry-red from her lipstick. "Just lie back and relax, I think you're gonna love this too." I moved backwards between her spread legs and lowered my mouth to her chest, my lips searching out her thick rubbery nipples.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good," she cooed as I felt the stiff bud almost fill my mouth. I drew on it gently, feeling the thickening protrusion swell and stiffen even more under my oral assault. She moaned softly as I sucked, and then she purred contently as I paid equal attention to its partner, both pebbly buds becoming incredibly hard and thick as I sucked on them. I knew how sensitive she was there, so as I continued to swirl my tongue over her nipples and areolae, I slid my hand down and slipped my middle finger between her slick pink labia. Man, she was soaked! Her pussy lips parted easily, the way made easier by an abundant coating of her slippery juices.

"Mmmmmmm.....nice....." she purred softly as my finger slipped into her dripping box. I slid it right in to the base of my finger, the hot wet tissues inside her closing around my finger in an enveloping sheath. I thought of how fantastic it would be to have my cock inside her instead of my finger, and I had to call on my remaining willpower in order not to thrust myself between her spread legs and rape her right there. Luckily, I was temporarily drained, or I may not have been unable to suppress my animalistic urge.

"You like that?" I asked as I shifted my mouth from one massive breast to the other.

"Oh yes, that feels wonderful," she replied as my mouth continued to get busy on her 32Gs. As I rolled my tongue over the sinfully soft skin of her tits, I was reminded again of how similar her body was to September Carrino's, and how many times I had jacked off to pictures of September while thinking of my mother. And now here I was, my lips sucking on my mother's big thick nipples while my finger was working deep inside her.

"Oh Andy, what are you doing to me?" she gasped breathlessly as I spun my buried finger in a slow tantalizing circle.

"This is just the teacher rewarding his favorite student for doing so well on her lessons," I replied as I lifted my mouth from the swells of her magnificent breasts for a second. I dropped my mouth back onto those huge beauties and swirled my tongue over one elongated nipple as my finger continued its bold exploration between her legs.

"Unngghhh," she let out a low guttural growl and I saw her gloved hands grip the sheets tightly as she started to twitch, obviously as aroused as I had been earlier. I added a second finger beside the first and she groaned again, an animalistic purr from deep in her throat. My eyes flicked up to her face, now a mask of wanton lust, her eyes half-closed in pleasure, a glistening sheen of perspiration glowing sensually on the smooth skin of her pretty face. I shifted from one breast to the other, my teeth nipping teasingly on the stiff pebbly bud of her nipple. At the same time as my lips sucked ravenously on the swollen protrusion, I slid both fingers across the slick upper folds of soft flesh on the roof of her vagina.

"OH GOD.......I......I......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she groaned loudly as her voluptuous body started to buck and twitch. Her chest was heaving mightily but I never let go, my lips clamped down over her nipple as my tongue swirled all around it. She had a death-grip on the sheets and I thought she was gonna tear them right off the bed as she came, her muscles clenching as she squirmed and shook beneath me. I could feel the palm of my hand become awash with her gushing juices, the warm nectar feeling sinfully exciting as it covered my hand. My fingers continued their in and out teasing probe as she convulsed and quivered before finally collapsing back into the mattress, her clenched hands releasing the tautly-stretched sheet.

"Oh my God," she whimpered as I slid my fingers from inside her and released her nipple from between my sucking lips, "I feel like I'm gonna die. Oh, Andy, that was so good. I think I really needed that. Thank you." She had just cum a few minutes ago when she'd been sucking me off, and now she was saying she had really needed this one? A smile came to my face; yes, this was a woman that needed a lot of satisfying alright; and I was just the loving son to help her with that little problem.

"You deserved it, Mom. After all, you are my little A+ student." I moved between her spread legs and started to inch my way backwards on the bed. "And since you've been so good, I've got a little something else for you."

I laid down on the bed between her legs, my face mere inches from her delectable cunt. Her warm womanly scent enveloped me like a warming shroud, tantalizing my senses. I breathed deeply of her juicy sex, letting the delicate aroma wash over me, invigorating my taste-buds. I lowered my mouth and as I ran my tongue over the gooey surface of her pudenda, I heard her let out a soft moan of pleasure. I ran my warm tongue all over her labial curtains, loving the taste of her flowing cunt-honey. I pressed my face closer as I lowered my tongue and slipped it between those slick pink lips, feathering it deep into the molten folds of flesh inside her.

"Ohhnnn," she groaned deeply. With my tongue buried deep inside her hot little honey-pot, I flicked my eyes up to hers, to see her warm blue eyes half-closed in blissful surrender. For the next few minutes I feasted on her soft pink flesh, licking and lapping up a constant flow of her heavenly nectar as she gasped and groaned beneath my oral assault. As I felt her pleasure level ascending, I reached over and grabbed a pillow from beside her.

"Here, slip this underneath you, Mom," I said as I reluctantly withdrew my mouth from her sopping snatch and pushed the pillow under her lush backside.

"Wha.....what are you doing, Andy?"

"Just relax and trust me, Mom. Just relax." My soothing words had her settling back against the headboard, her body comfortably propped up a bit by the stacked up pillows behind her. Only now, I had one under that full heart-shaped bum of hers, just what I wanted. I put my hands under her full thighs and pushed them further up. "Just let me roll your hips up a little more, that's it......yeah, just like that." She compliantly obeyed, bringing her nylon-clad legs further up and apart as she kind of flexed her body, her hips rolling upward to greet me, just I hoped. "That's perfect," I said as lowered my mouth to her spread twat and dove right in, my tongue probing deep inside her.

"Oh God, that's so good," she cooed as I stirred my tongue in a slow teasing circle. Feeling her relax fully into the mattress, relinquishing herself to the pleasures that awaited, I slowly withdrew my tongue, licking downwards towards the base of her gooey trench. I didn't stop, sliding the tip of my tongue lower, until it followed the natural contours of her body and slid right over the puckered flesh before settling on the cute little ring of her anus.

"Andy, wha....what are you doing?" she asked hurriedly, a note of alarm in her voice.

"Just relax, Mom. Like I said, trust me. Alright?" I spoke a little more firmly, letting her know who was in charge.

"Uh....okay. Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now just lie back and relax. I promise, you're gonna love this." I was inwardly praying that she'd love it. If she was as sensitive there as she was everywhere else, then I knew she would. I was hoping that she'd find this little orifice was capable of bringing her pleasure as well. After all, I hoped to be making use of it myself at some point in the future. I expected that eventually, all of her holes would be willing and eager to service my needy prick. I wanted to get to know this one up close and personal too, letting her know how much enjoyment she could get from it before I split that little opening with something much bigger and harder than my tongue. "Just bring your legs up and apart for me again."

"Okay," she compliantly answered as I felt her settle back, drawing her knees well up and rolling them further open to each side, totally splaying herself wide open for me.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Now just lie back and see how good this feels." I lowered my face and pressed my lips against her cute little pucker, kissing it lovingly. With my lips pressed softly against her warm flesh, I slowly feathered my tongue forwards and rolled the tip all around the sensitive little opening, lathering the wrinkled flesh with a mouthful of saliva.

"Unnnnnnnn....." I smiled to myself as I heard her give a little moan. I took that as I sign of consent and moved my face closer, letting my tongue explore further along the warm surface of her tender crease. I licked back and forth, always coming back to that hidden opening, teasing my tongue again and again over the wrinkled pink starfish.

"Oh Andy, that feels so good. I didn't realize it could feel like that back there." That was just what I'd wanted her to say, basically endorsing my hope that she'd enjoy the attention I was giving that sexy little backdoor of hers. Spurred by her words, I settled in closer and concentrated my oral attention on her bum-hole. I rolled my tongue in tantalizingly slow circles all around the tender opening, covering it with my warm spit. I got closer and closer to the center, and then I pressed the tip of my tongue right on the little rosebud.

"Aahhhh, wha......" she started to say as she instinctively tensed up.

"Just relax, Mom," I interjected. "Just relax.....trust me." I felt her body slowly unwind as I put my tongue-tip once more on her puckered flesh. I pressed inwards, and then I felt her body surrender to the pleasurable feelings, the constricting ring yielding. I took advantage of the opportunity and pressed forward, my tongue slowly feathering up inside her tender hole.

"Oh, my God," I heard her gasp breathlessly above me as my tongue probed further inside her. Her tender flesh was incredibly hot and sinfully soft. I pressed my face closer against her, my tongue pressed flush against the pink opening as I lanced my tongue as far into her as I could. Her sphincter flexed down, tightening around my probing tongue before she relaxed and released it. I thought of how fantastic that would feel, feeling that constricting muscle grip down around the base of my buried shaft some day; gripping and squeezing my savage cock in the hopes of coaxing out load after load of hot semen.

"Oh, Andy, that feels amazing. I didn't know I was so sensitive back there," she groaned as her body flexed upwards slightly, pressing her splayed hips up against my face. Knowing she was willingly accepting it, I slowly withdrew my tongue, relishing in the feeling of the tight little opening closing down around my tongue as I slipped it out of her. With just the very tip pressed against the opening, I pushed it forward again, a little harder this time. Her anus willingly surrendered, relaxing instantly to let me deep inside. I probed into her, licking all around in slow circles, the intense heat inside searing my tongue, the womanly earthy flavor tasting wickedly sinful on my tongue.

"Ohhhnnnn," she groaned again as she lay back, her hips rolling all around on the pillow as I lovingly worked over her ass with my mouth; probing, licking, pleasuring her with everything I had. I could hear her breathing becoming more and more ragged, her hips writhing and shifting all around as she got hotter and hotter. I could tell she was close, and I flicked my eyes up to see those huge tits of hers quivering and heaving as her pleasure increased. I pressed my lips against her wrinkled pucker once more, sending my lancing tongue as far into her as I could, then held it there and slowly rolled it in a firm circle, stimulating those delicate virgin tissues like never before.

"Oh Andy, that feels so.......AAHHH.....AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she gasped as her climax hit. I kept my face pressed tightly against her as she came, her hips bucking and twisting feverishly as her orgasm roared through her. She was moaning loudly as I kept my tongue buried deep inside her tight bum-hole, and now I could feel the warm cunt-honey gushing from her overheated pussy onto my face. The scent was intoxicating and the feeling of her spray upon my face was exquisite. I reveled in the fact that my mother was so sensitive in her most private of openings as well; thrilled by the fact that she could feel so much pleasure from that delicate orifice. This was going to be perfect.

"Oh, so good," she moaned again as she continued to cum. I kept my tongue slowly working inside her as she rode out a long tingling climax, finishing with a fierce shiver before collapsing back onto the sheets, her legs dropping down on each side of me. I deftly withdrew my tongue, tenderly kissing her closing hole, letting her know I'd be back to pleasure it again. I stayed where I was, but lifted my head and licked upwards, almost drinking in the copious amounts of lubricant flowing from inside her.

"Mmmmmm....." It was me that was purring this time, happily swallowing her warm nectar. "I think you liked that."

"That was incredible," she gasped, her flushed face glistening with an erotic sheen of perspiration as she sat up on her elbows. "I can't believe how good it felt. I never thought I could feel like that down there."

"So you wouldn't object if I wanted to do that again sometime?" I asked teasingly as I slowly licked from the base of her gooey channel all the way to the top.

"I....I guess not," she replied sheepishly, still a little insecure about admitting to her own wanton desires.

"How about once more, right here?" I asked as I provocatively slipped my lips around her protruding clit and rolled my tongue all around the erect little spire.

"Oh my God," she groaned as she fell back into the pillows. I didn't give her a chance to object but went right to work on her clit, licking and circling it teasingly with my tongue. Like I noticed with her already, it didn't take long for her to cum again, her hips once more bucking and squirming up against my face as she twisted through the wanton throes of another climax. While she was recovering from that one, I pushed her legs back up towards her chest and attacked her anus once more, pleasuring it again and again until she was squealing and convulsing through another toe-curling release. I slipped my tongue back into her gushing twat and drank heartily of her creamy nectar before putting my tongue and lips to work once more until I lost track of how many times she came. After I'd been eating her succulent pussy and virgin ass continuously for about an hour, I finally took pity on her and sat back, my face covered with a slick coating of her flowing juices as she lay there and gasped, her body blissfully satisfied. My lips and tongue were just buzzing, but it looked like her pussy and cute little bum were in the same condition; her flesh looked swollen and puffy, and a scintillatingly hot pink in color.

With my resurgent dick now flying well past half-mast, I crawled up on the bed and lay down beside her, my face next to hers. She looked beautiful, her face a mask of rapturous contentment. I knew in her present condition she was temporarily exhausted, and I wanted her to recover a bit before moving on to what I had in mind next. So I lay quietly beside her, stroking her hair and cheek tenderly. Her previously pulled-back hair was a mess, having come loose during her frantic writhing while I'd been eating her out. It looked sexy and wild as it spilled onto the pillow and across her face. I pressed my face into her hair, the warm fragrance filling my senses. God, how I loved her. I couldn't imagine a woman more sexy and desirable than my own mother, this gorgeous creature lying next to me.

Her face turned up to mine as she started to come around, her enchanting blue eyes finding mine. "Andy, I love you so much." Her eyes filled with tears of happiness as she looked at me, the deep blue wells allowing me a glimpse of the serene joy she was feeling inside.

"I love you too, Mom, more than anything." I leaned forward and pulled her close to me as I kissed her, warmly, tenderly, the enraptured kiss of lovers. We kissed again and again as we pressed our bodies together, reveling in the serene contentment of surrendering ourselves to each other. My body soared with both love and desire for her, my stiffening member pressing against her front. I could feel the swelling head pressing against her leather waist-cincher, the smooth leather feeling wickedly sinful against the sensitive glans of my cock. I needed her again, and she looked so fucking incredible in that outfit that I knew I'd want her at least one more time after this one. I pulled back from her and stepped off the bed, surprising her as I stood and faced her with my stallion-like cock rearing up before me, engorged and angry-looking, the tip drizzling pre-cum.

"Andy, are you okay?" she asked, her voice filled with concern as she raised herself on one elbow.

"Yes, but I need you, Mom." I reached down and wrapped my hand around my rock-hard dick, stroking it slowly towards her. "It's time for your next lesson, and this one counts for a lot of your final grade; so I hope you're ready to put forth your best effort."

Her eyes seemed hypnotized by my pumping hand as I slowly, teasingly stroked it towards her, pre-cum now drizzling onto the sheets near the edge of the bed, the gooey fluid leaving a damp stain. "Wha....what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to get on your hands and knees and come over here," I said softly, a lulling tone to my voice. She instantly obeyed, rolling onto her knees and crawling towards me. She looked fantastic, those huge heavy breasts swaying pendulously beneath her, the tips of her nipples almost dragging across the surface of the sheets. Oh fuck, that looked hot. She looked amazing, the sharp blackness of the leather cincher and gloves combining with spike-heeled stilettoes, nylons and garters contrasting sensually with her smooth white skin. The black lace choker circling her neck gave just that little extra touch that set the whole outfit off as being absolutely exquisite, wickedly so.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,724 Followers