Educating Pam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got really wide eyed, and asked, "what did you do?"

I kissed her and said, "that my dear, is a story for another day."

She asked, "do you still see her?"

I said, "no. She got a good job out in Chicago a couple of months after that night. I get an email from her once in a while but that is it."

I slid down between her legs and lifting them up, I planted my mouth right on her clit. After a few moments of sucking, I could hear her moaning. I moved down to her cunt and started licking and licking deep. She was super wet again and still tasted like sperm, although this time, I knew it was mine.

She was getting close to an orgasm when she moaned, "let me suck your cock."

I moved up along side of her, I laid back and she got on top of me in the 69 position. She started sucking my cock like it was the last one she was ever going to see. As I was eating her in return, I reached up and stuck my finger in her ass. I felt her finger move down towards my ass.

I said, "put a little spit on it to wet it first."

I could see her lick her finger for a little bit, then she moved it back to my asshole and stuck it in my ass. She then resumed sucking my cock. As I have said before, she loved sucking my cock and she was damn good at it. We were at it a good 10 minutes or so. She climaxed a couple of times on my face. Finally I felt the sperm started to build up in my cock.

"I hope you are hungry today," I said, and zeroed back in on her clit.

I started cumming and she sucked and sucked and sucked until every drop was gone. She came again twice as well, as she swallowed my sperm. We lay there for few minutes, then I pulled my finger out of her ass.

She wiggled hers in mine and said, "this is REALLY naughty, but I like doing it," then lay there giggling.

When she finally pulled it out, we switched around and kissed for a while. Then it was time to get cleaned up again and leave. It was the same routine there as always. She showered first, then I went in. I had a chance to slap her ass in the bathroom but I didn't this time. Just didn't seem to fit the mood of the day.

Her panties were cotton ones like always, but they were light green with little pink flowers on them.

I said, "that's a switch," when I saw them.

She smiled, then said, "my daughter calls my panties granny pants. These are my fancy ones!"

I laughed, and replied, "I was going to say something like that but I figured it was best not to"

She stuck her tongue out at me and then spun around wiggling her ass. She was still holding her bra in her hand so her tits bouncing nicely as well. We had a good laugh and finished getting dressed. And as she had done the previous times, she had laid my clothes neatly laid out on the bed and again she even got down and tied my shoelaces.

We finished dressing and it was time to leave. We kissed for a little while.

She then said, "I will have my period next week."

I said, "that is not a problem for me."

She blushed and said, "okay."

She looked at me for a couple of seconds. She started to say something, but then she just leaned forward and kissed me softly. As we were walking out the door, the couple from the other room was leaving at the same time. She was a well-dressed older woman, I figured late 40's or early 50's. She had on a woman's business suit, but I could tell that she had a big set of tits hiding under the suit jacket. I could also see the fancy wedding ring on her hand as well. He was younger, early 30s and wasn't wearing a wedding ring. She looked at Pam and me and smiled. I looked at Pam and saw her blushing.

The woman said as she was getting in her car, "nice day, today?"

I said with a smile, "yes, that it was."

We got into our vehicles and left one by one.

Thursday morning was spent talking on ICQ about the past lovemaking session, with the usual domestic type chatter in between.

Out of the blue, she said, "I was really embarrassed, yesterday."

Knowing I made her blush at least half dozen times or so with either a comment or what I was doing, I asked, "when?"

She typed, "when we left the room, saw those people, and she talked to us!"

I asked, "why? We are all adults."

She said back, "I know silly! But after hearing her screaming and knowing that they could hear me yelling, well?"

I laughed out loud hard, and then typed, "I could always tie a gag around your mouth."

She shot back, "yes, but then you wouldn't get your cock sucked. Kisssssssssss."

"Kissssssssssssss," I replied.

That was the end of that subject. After a bit, more chitchat, we signed off for the day.

Friday came around and we started up again with the same kind of banter back and forth. Finally I remembered, that I wanted to ask her about her little bathroom kink.

"So tell me," I started

She replied, "yes?"

I typed, "why the interest in pee play? It seems a little out of character for you?"

"You don't seem to mind!" she fired back.

I sent a smiley, then added, "I'm not complaining, just curious."

It got quiet at her end for a little bit.

I was about to type something else, when her reply came back, "I have two older brothers and a younger sister. We are all close in age."

"Okay," I sent back.

"The house that we lived in back then, had a big back yard and behind that was a wooded area, where we go play when we were young," she continued.

Then she wrote, "it was a pretty long distance back to the house to use the bathroom, so we would just pee out behind a tree. Of course the girls would try to peek at the boys while they were doing it and we knew they were doing the same to us. You know how little kids are!"

I sent a smiley back.

Continuing her story, she wrote," as we got older, this stopped. But one day when I was, I guess around 10 or 11, I was upstairs in the hallway and my oldest brother came running up to the bathroom really fast. He shut the door, but it didn't close right. I went over and peeked through the opening. I watched him pee and I remember thinking how big his pee pee had gotten."

I sent another smiley out.

Going on, she typed, "I didn't know anything about sex at that point. Mom hadn't given me the talk about such things, not that she told me a whole lot when she did. I got away from the door when he stopped so he wouldn't see me."

I said, "you must watch your husband take a piss."

She said, "only when he isn't looking. He gets really weird about me watching him do that."

I laughed and replied, "That explains a lot. Thank you."

It was her turn to send off a smiley.

"One more question," I sent back to her.

"I can hardly wait." was her comment back.

I sent a smiley, then asked, "did you ever pee your panties?"

"You would ask that!" she wrote then added, "One time, I must have been 7 or 8, we were playing hide and seek back on the woods. I was hiding and while I was waiting there, I had to go pee. I had on a summer dress. I was going to pull my panties down and squat down there, but then I thought I heard someone coming. So I waited, and waited, and then I couldn't hold back any longer, and I started peeing while I was standing there. My panties were soaked and it ran down my legs. I had on sandals. I was glad I wasn't wearing socks or shoes, because they would have been soaked as well."

I started to write something back, but she beat me to it, when she wrote, "I was really upset. But it felt funny good."

"Ha ha ha," I sent back.

"Satisfied?" she typed.

"Thank you," I said.

"Don't get any ideas!" she replied and sent a smiley.

The cotton panties she wore now weren't much different than the ones she would have worn as a child. I had a quick mental fantasy for a few seconds of her, standing in the shower stall while wearing a pair of them, and pissing through the crotch.

"I can hear that!" she wrote back since I was slow in replying.

"Some women get off doing that," I wrote and followed with a "kisssssssssssssss."

"Kisssssssssssssss," was her reply.

We finished the rest of our chat on a lighter note and then said our good byes for the weekend.

Monday rolled around and it was the start of another week. I got to the office early, fired up the PC and got online. I saw Pam come on ICQ a little earlier than usual.

After exchanging our usual kisses and good mornings, I asked, "how was your weekend?"

She said back, "it was okay. Nothing special. How was yours?"

I said, "same as always here. Did you get lucky?" and added a smiley at the end.

She replied back, "Nope!" and sent a smiley back.

I knew her husband never had sex with her when it was close to the time of her having her period, but I figured I would get the first shot in for the day.

"Good for you," I replied.

"It started on Sunday which was early. I thought it would come today," she said

I said, "it happens I guess," and added another smiley.

She sent a smiley back, then she asked, "are you sure you want to get together this week?"

I replied, "I really like being with you and I'm sure I can think of something fun to keep us busy."

"I have no doubt of that, probably something very naughty," she typed.

Before I could type a reply, she surprised me by asking, "maybe we can try anal sex?"

We had been doing some anal play but I hadn't really brought that subject yet. I got a big smile on my face along with an instant erection and replied, "if you want to try dear, I'd love to teach you."

She said, "I'm afraid it's going to hurt."

I said, "if it does, I will stop."

"I know. I trust you," came in from her.

I asked, "why the interest?"

There was a little hesitation, then she wrote, "After work on Friday night, I went out with my girlfriend Kathy. She is a nurse in my unit. We go out for a few drinks every couple of weeks. She is always talking about sex and the things she has done in bed. And yes, she is pretty wild! I haven't told her about us, but she knows about how boring my husband is in bed."

"Okay," I said back.

She continued, "She said her boyfriend was going to be waiting for her to get home. She said that she allowed him to fuck her ass once a month and tonight was the night. I said oh my God and got really embarrassed. She said she liked doing it, but she wanted to keep it a special treat, otherwise he would want it all the time."

"Smart girl," I said.

"It's really naughty, I know," she went on, "but I like how your finger feels in there, and when you kiss and lick it, and well, I guess I will never know till I try."

"True, I'll have to pick up some lube then," I said.

She said, "like K-Y jelly?"

I said, "yep, that works the best."

"I can get some from work. They use it all the time," she wrote.

"Fine with me," I said.

"It comes in little packs like ketchup," she wrote, "how many should I get?"

I wrote, "I know about the packs, 8 should be plenty."

She sent a smiley, then wrote, "I guess I'll need to wash my ass really good again."

I knew that after the first time that I had licked her asshole a little bit, that she started washing it out good with a soapy finger as she was in the shower getting ready to meet with me.

But I sent a smiley back and replied, "I'll be happy to take care of that dear."

She replied, "I know you would. Kissssssssssssss."

"Kissssssssssssss," I replied then added, "I have get going here, I have some work to do this morning,"

She said, "tomorrow, I'll be a little late getting online. I have a dentist appointment at 8:30."

"Not a problem dear," I wrote.

"Okay, have a nice day," she said.

"You too dear," I wrote back.

It took a few minutes before my hard-on subsided enough for me to be able to walk out the door. Finally it down and off I went for the day. But I knew this was going to be fun.

The next day she came on around 11:30.

"Sorry, things took longer than I expected," she wrote.

"At the dentist?" I asked.

"No, she said, "I had to do some shopping and you how that goes."

I sent a smiley back.

As I was starting to type a reply, she said, "I was talking with Kathy in the break room last night. We were the only ones in there."

"Okay," I said.

She said, "I told her I was thinking of trying anal sex. She asked what did my husband think about it and I told her it wasn't with him. She got wide eyed and said, "you devil, why didn't you tell me?" I said, well, you know."

I sent another smiley.

"She wanted to know everything, of course, but we didn't have a lot of time. I know the next time we go out for drinks, I'll have to read her chapter and verse!" was her next reply.

"Ha! ha! ha!" I sent back, "I'd love to be there listening in on that conversation."

Ignoring my last comment, she wrote back, "she said to have plenty of lube, and I said I knew about that. I said I was having my period and I always get a little constipated during that time. She said get one of those disposable enema's from the drug store so I did."

I replied, "you are going to be really clean!"

She said, "I was kind of embarrassed buying it at the drug store. I will have to wait until my husband leaves to use it, so if I'm a little late, that is why."

I said, "that is okay dear."

She wrote back, "and I will be wearing panties tomorrow".

"I kind of figured that you would", I said.

"Kathy gave me some tips, she said to relax and not to tighten up. She said if you knew what you were doing that it should feel good," she wrote, "and of course, she made me promise her to tell her all the details tomorrow night!"

"Of course," I wrote.

"You would like her," she wrote.

I said, "I'm sure I would, kissssssssssssssss!"

She typed, "Kissssssssssssss!" then added, "well I guess I should get ready for work. I have some laundry to finish and I need to get a shower yet."

"That's fine dear," I replied, "give it a good washing for me."

She typed, "I will! See you tomorrow."

I replied, "I can't wait!"

She got offline. I knew that tomorrow was going to be a lot of fun and that it couldn't happen soon enough.

The next day, I got to the motel around 9:30, paid for the room and moved my truck up in front of it. As I was getting out if it, but who should pull up, but the same older woman that was there the week before. She parked her Cadillac and got out.

I smiled at her and she said, "looks like we both got here early."

I said back, "yes, she said she might be a little late today."

"Mine too," she said, "I'm Paula" and extended her hand to shake, which I did.

I told her my name then said, "pleasure to meet you."

"I hope I wasn't too loud last week," she said with a smile.

I said back, "you were, but we didn't mind," then we both laughed.

She looked at her watch and said, "he will be here in a few minutes, so I should go get ready."

I said, "okay. Have great fuck!"

She smiled and said, "Oh I will. You too."

I smiled back and said, "you can be sure of that."

She went into the room and closed the door. Just then I saw Pam's car coming into the driveway of the motel. I waved and waited for her as she drove up.

She got out of her car and said, "did you just get here?"

I said, "yes, since you said you were going to be late."

Of course that was a little lie, but you know how that goes. We headed over to the door and I happened to glance over at the next room and saw Paula standing there looking out of the curtains and smiling at us. She moved up a little and I could see that her chest was bare, but I couldn't get good look at her tits.

I went in and closed and locked the door. Pam put her arms around, hugged me very tightly, and gave me a deep and long kiss.

When it finally broke, I looked her in the eye and said, "for someone about to get screwed in the ass for the first time, you sure are enthusiastic about it".

"You are damn so naughty!" she said, "but I love it and I really want to try it."

"Damn, I've unleashed a monster," I relied.

She said, "you have no idea," and kissed me again.

We broke the hug and she took off her coat. She was wearing her usual skirt and blouse with a slip underneath. I reached over and felt her ass and didn't feel any panties.

She said, "I decided not to wear them."

I said, "that's good," with a smile. "Did the enema do its job?"

She blushed and said, "oh yes! I am very, very, cleaned out."

I smiled and said, "I might want to check to make sure."

She said, "I sure you will."

We hugged again, then started slowly undressing each other. After we were both naked, I fingered her clit until she came while we were standing there. She let go with a loud scream of pleasure. I smiled thinking that Paula was listening next door. Then I heard the door to the next room being closed.

"They are late today," she said.

"I said, "the woman got here about the same time as I did, that's the boyfriend."

"Yeah, I saw her car there," she replied.

We started walking towards the bed. She grabbed her purse, pulled out a handful of K-Y packs and handed them to me. I put them on the nightstand and pulled down the bed covers. She got down on the bed, wiggled to the middle and laid on her side.

I said, "I'll be right back."

She got a look on her face that was combination of curiosity and suspicion. I smiled and walked into the bathroom and got hand towel off the rack to wipe my hands on later. Returning out in the room, I laid it on the nightstand along side of the pile of K-Y packs. Pam was watching me the whole time.

"I thought you were up to something sneaky," she said sarcastically.

I just laughed as I got into the bed. I got close to her and lay on my side facing her. We kissed and lightly played with each other for a while. Then she sat up, bent over and sucked my cock for a little bit. She lay down and I moved in between her legs. I started licking her clit. I felt her tense up a little.

"Don't I taste bad?" she asked.

I said, "no, not at all."

Her scent and taste were a little heavier than usual, but it wasn't bad by any stretch.

I reached up and grabbed a nipple in each hand and started working them good. Between that and my clit licking, she soon was coming again, and let out a long and loud scream of pleasure. I lay there, just lightly licking her for few more seconds. Then of course, I had to give a light tug on the Tampax string.

"Don't do that!" I heard her say rather loudly. I laughed and as I moved my body back a little I heard, "Men!"

Still laughing, I said, "turn over and get on your knees."

She did and I moved her knees as far apart, as they could go. She reached up and pulled a pillow under her chest. She wrapped her arms around it and laid her head on the end. I took a good long look at her virgin asshole.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked as she always did whenever I was staring at her cunt.

"Oh yes," I said, "very, very nice."

I looked at her and she was blushing a little. There is something special about a woman that still got embarrassed about displaying herself to me, despite having done it a number of times before. After a few long seconds, I leaned forward and ran my tongue down her ass crack and across her asshole.

"You are being naughty," she said almost in a whisper.

I continued my tongue travels up and down her ass crack, then I started licking her asshole. She started squirming. I pushed my tongue deeply into her ass. The squirming got more intense. I licked and tongued her ass for a while, then I reached up and started fingering her clit. That was all it took.

"FUCK!" she yelled, "FUCK FUCK FUCK" as the orgasm racked her body.

She flattened out on the bed and lay there shaking as the orgasm subsided. I rubbed my hands up and down her back until she calmed down. "Oh my God!" she moaned.

I said, "I guess you liked."

She looked at me and said, "that is so naughty but," and her voice trailed off, but then she finished with, "I KNOW they heard that one!"