Educating Pam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

She turned around and stuck a finger up and said, "no, no, no!"

I laughed and said, "I was just inspecting it."

She turned around and looked at it again. I got into the shower. I washed up quickly, got out and dried off. I headed into the bedroom. She already had her panties and bra on. Her cotton panties, instead of being white or some light pastel color, were dark blue.

"That's a switch," I said, pointing to them.

She wiggled her ass a little and said, "I have a wild side, you just don't know about it!"

I just smiled and we both finished getting dressed in silence. Before we left the room, I pulled her into one last kiss.

While we were hugging, I whispered in her ear, "you are going to have a hell of story to tell Kathy tonight."

She laughed a little and said, "that's for sure."

Then she moved head back and I saw that she had serious look on her face. She looked me deeply in the eyes and in a very low and soft voice, "there is something I want to say to you, but I am afraid to say it."

I replied back just as softly, "I have a pretty good idea of what it is dear, and I am feeling it too."

She lightly kissed me on the lips. After a few long seconds, we let go of the hug. I opened the door and we walked outside. Of course, the neighbors were again leaving at the same time. The guy had already gotten into his truck.

Paula saw us come out and when we got close to our vehicles, she said with a big smile, "that was pretty wild today."

I looked at Pam and she was blushing and shaking her head slightly.

"Relax honey," Paula said as she got into her car, "I enjoyed it!"

She closed the door, started up and left. Pam was still blushing as she got into her car. Then I saw her smile as she drove off.

"I'll NEVER hear the end of this!" I thought as I drove off as well.

End Chapter 4

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers