Educating Pam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed as I got off the bed and went to the bathroom, I rinsed my mouth out a little and wiped my face off. I knew she was very clean there, but it was something that I always did.

She was still lying on her belly when I came back to the bedroom.

As I got back on the bed I said, "when you are ready, get on your knees again."

She did, this time spreading her knees, without my asking. I told her to lower her ass down as close to the bed as it could go, which she did. I reached over and grabbed a few of packs of K-Y and the towel. Opening one, I dribbled it on her waiting asshole.

She wiggled her ass a little and said, "that's cold!"

I said, "it will warm up."

I took my time lubing her. First one finger. Then another pack of K-Y and then with two fingers. She was breathing heavy and rolling her hips around slightly as I stretched her.

Finally, I pulled them out and asked her, "are you ready dear?"

"I guess so," was her shaky reply.

I knelt behind her and moved around until I found the right angle to enter her. I squirted another pack of K-Y on my cock, smoothed it around, then took another one and squirted it on top of her asshole. I wiped my hands on the towel, got into position, and placed my cock right on top of her asshole. I started pushing in just a little.

I said, "when you feel me start going in, push down like you are taking a shit."

She weakly said, "okay".

I started slowly pushing the head of my cock into her ass. As I felt her ass opening up a little, I slowly pushed until the head of my cock was fully inside.

I heard her exclaim, "oh, Oh!"

I said, "just relax and push down again."

I could feel her sphincter open up again and I moved in another inch.

"Oh, oh" again came from her lips.

I asked, "does it hurt?"

She whimpered, "a little."

I said, "do you want me to stop?"

After a few seconds she said, "no."

I said, "just relax. I won't move for a little while."

So we held still like that for a minute or so. Of course, the tightness of her slightly twitching asshole, wrapped around the most sensitive part of my cock, was driving me wild. Had I waited much longer, I would have cum without even moving.

Finally I asked, "okay?"

She said weakly, "okay."

I slowly slid in deeper. Her breathing got a little heavier. I was in her ass about 2 inches at that point. I slid it back a little and started screwing her very slowly, going a little deeper with each stoke.

She moaned, "oh my God that feels so good!"

I slowly screwed her ass for a minute or so, then I picked up the pace a little. I felt her squeezing me with her sphincter. She was moaning louder and longer, then I felt her tense up.

"I'm cuming, I'm cuming, oh my God am I cuming!" she yelled, as her first anal orgasm ripped it's way through her body.

She was shaking all over. I kept screwing her at the same speed and damn if she didn't come again almost immediately, with the same kinds of yelling and screaming. I slowed down and let her catch her breath.

Through the panting, she asked, "did you cum?"

"Not yet", I said

She said, "do it!"

I didn't need any more encouragement in that department, so I started moving faster and faster. Another orgasm started to overtake her and then I came. Squirt after squirt of hot cum flew into her ass. The throbbing of my cock in her ass sent her immediately off on another and just as powerful climax.

"FUCK!" she roared, as she shook and bucked her ass against my cock.

After the waves of pleasure had subsided, she started moaning, "Oh my God, oh my God."

I bent over and laid on top of her and kissed her back and neck.

Whispering in her ear, "I guess you will have a good story to tell Kathy."

"Oh God," she just moaned.

I leaned back and slid my now soft cock out of her ass. As I got off the bed and said, "I'm going to wash up. Just stay like that and relax."

"I'm not going anywhere," she said weakly.

I went to the bathroom and washed my cock and balls off. I had to piss but I figured I'd save that. I rinsed the washcloth out that I had used, and soaped it up a little. I brought it back to the bed along with another hand towel. I sat down behind her ass. There was a little of my sperm dribbling out and running down. I washed and dried her asshole, then I bent over and kissed it.

I got up and she stretched her legs out and rolled on her side. She moved the pillow up out of the way and I lay down beside her. She didn't say anything for a couple of minutes. She just lay there looking at me. Finally she reached out and pulled me into a kiss.

She said, "that was unbelievable."

I smiled and said, "not too bad for a beginner."

She blushed and replied, "I guess I deserved that remark!"

I said, "you might be a little sore tomorrow."

She said, "it was worth it."

"I'm glad," I replied.

She got that funny look on her face when she was thinking something that she felt was naughty and said, "I have to pee pee."

I laughed and said, "yes, so do I."

"And I should change this Tampax," she said, blushing a little.

"It's probably soaked with pussy juice," I said with smile.

"Men!" she said and got off the bed.

Walking over to the table that her purse was resting on, she opened it up and fished around until she found what she was looking for. I had rolled off the bed as she was digging in there. She tried to hide it in her hand, as we walked to the bathroom.

"I have seen them before, you know," I said with smile.

"Men!," she said again and then added, "I guess you are going to watch me put it in."

"Of course," I replied with a smile.

She just shook her head. By that time we were in the bathroom. She put the Tampax down on the top of the toilet.

She turned around and asked in a matter of fact tone of voice, "shower or toilet, today?"

I said, "what ever you want."

"That's a switch!" she quipped back.

She walked over to the shower stall and pulled the curtain open.

She stood there for a second, turned around and said, "hold on a second."

She walked over to toilet and sat down. She reached between her legs and she pulled the Tampax out. After she flushed the toilet, she stood up quickly, bent over a little and placed her one hand between her legs on her cunt. Then she shuffled back into the shower. I started laughing.

"Shut up and get in!" she said.

"Bossy," I remarked as I got in.

She said with a smile, "I'm on the rag. I have a right to be!"

We both laughed. She was all the back against the shower wall with her legs spread. I reached over and slid my hand under her cunt.

"You are going to get all messy," she said in that little girl like voice she sometimes used.

I started playing with her cunt lips a little and then placed my thumb on her clit. After about a minute of this, I felt her push a little and the piss started flowing into my hand and then splashed out the sides. She pissed for a really long time. It finally stopped, then she let out a couple more quick spurts.

I said, "You really had to go."

She blushed a little. I moved my hand off of her cunt. I figured it was a little bloody, but I didn't bother to look. I moved in closer and she took my cock in her hand. It wasn't a few seconds before I cut loose with my own stream of piss. As she did the last time we were there, she aimed it first at her pubes, and then down through her cunt.

I kissed her as she was doing this and I heard her say, though the kiss, "naughty, naughty, naughty."

When I was finished, she rolled my piss soaked cock in her hand for a few minutes.

The bathroom walls reverberated with the sound of, "harder, harder, harder!" coming from the next room.

"They are at it again," she said with a smile.

"They sure as hell didn't come here to watch TV!" I shot back.

Then, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" rang out through the walls

She laughed. I moved out of the shower and got the water running. It was cold to start and she was getting splashed a little with it.

She made a few, "oo, oo, oo," noises as the cold water hit her. Finally it warmed up and I rinsed my hand off, then let her shower.

"Get the soap, please," she said, which I was already on my way to do.

I came back with it and washed her lower body off with it. First her pubes and then her cunt. There was a little bloody flow on my hand when I pulled out, but I just rinsed it off. I reached out with my other hand and spun her around. Then I washed her ass.

I stuck a soapy finger into her recently fucked asshole and wiggled it around a little.

"It feels bigger," turning her head back to me with a little smile.

"I wonder why?, I replied.

"Somebody stuck his dick in there, that is why, silly!" she said with a giggle.

I laughed and finished washing around in there. I placed the soap on the shelf of the shower. I went over to get her a towel as she finished rinsing.

"Get me some toilet paper, please," I heard from the shower.

I dried my one hand with the towel and pulled a few sheets off.

She must have been watching because she said "A bunch!"

So I rolled off a bit more and folded it up nicely. I grabbed the towel and walked back over to the shower.

She was already standing at the shower door. She reached out and dried her hands on the towel quickly. She grabbed the toilet paper from my hand, shoved it up into her crotch, then without taking the towel, she did this funny little trot to the toilet keeping her legs kind of closed so the toilet paper wouldn't fall out. I laughed as she turned around and plopped her wet ass on the toilet seat.

"Men!" she said with a smile.

I watched as she inserted the Tampax and then wiped a few times with toilet paper.

She hadn't been looking at me while she did this, but then she looked up and said with a sneer, "did you enjoy the show?"

I smiled but I didn't say anything. I turned and walked back to the shower and got in. I heard the toilet flush, then she got off and walked over and got in the shower. Without a word she stood in the doorway, and taking the soap, she washed my cock off.

When she was satisfied that it was clean, she said, "turn around."

I could hear her soaping her hands again and then felt one slide under my ass. She started washing my ball sack off with her hand. After a little while she stopped, then I felt the bar of soap slide up and down my ass crack a few times. She soaped her hands again, and I felt her slide a finger down my ass crack to the top of my asshole, which she then she pushed in. That wasn't much of a surprise, as she had done this before. The real surprise came, when she slid that finger out, then I felt her pushing against my asshole again, this time with two fingers. She pushed and wiggled them in. Giggling a little, she laid the bar of soap on the shelf. She reached around and grabbed my still soft cock with her other soapy hand. She started fucking my asshole slowly with her fingers. With the same rhythm, she started stroking my cock, which after a few seconds of this, started to get hard again.

"Ummmmm," she said as she felt it stiffen, and whispered in my ear, "he likes this."

There wasn't a whole lot to be said under the circumstances, and I just responded with a "yes."

After a minute or so of this, she whispered, "I don't want to waste it," and stuck her tongue in my ear.

She let go of my cock and took her time sliding her fingers out of my ass hole. I turned around and she had this big ear to ear grin. Picking up the soap again, she washed and rinsed her hands off.

She turned around to get out of the shower stall, and said, "I'll be waiting," and wiggled her ass at me.

Reaching out quickly before she got out of range, I landed a wet and very hard slap on her ass.

"Ouch!" she yelled, heading quickly to retrieve her towel and scooted out of the bathroom just as fast.

I stuck my head out of the shower and said, "they heard that!"

From the bedroom I heard her yell, "bastard!"

"They heard that too!" I yelled back.

I laughed hard as I rinsed off. That was first time she had ever called me that. I got out and dried off in the bathroom. I walked into in the bedroom and she was standing here, slightly twisted and looking at the four red finger marks I had left on her ass.

She looked up and sternly said, "look what you did to me!"

"Awh," I said, "poor baby."

She whimpered a little and said, "yes."

I got behind her and said, "I guess I will have to kiss it and make it all better."

"You are damn right, you will!" she said taking that stern tone of voice again.

I reached around to her front, lightly stroked her pubes, them moved my hands up and played with her breasts a little.

"Ummmm," eased out of her mouth.

I let go of her breasts and moved my hands to her sides. I slid them up and down a couple of times, then I bore in and started tickling her sides.

"No! No! No!" she cried out as she wiggled to get away.

She turned around, faced me and shook her finger in my face, and said sternly. "None of that!"

I just smiled. She frowned a little, climbed back on the bed and laid down on her side. I joined her there and we started kissing. She reached down and started stroking my cock again to get it hard. I slid a finger down through her slightly damn pubic hair, until I reached her clit, which I started softly rubbing. She moved her ass to the side and opened her legs a little wider. After minute or so of this, I sat up. She let go of my cock and rolled on her back, thinking that I was going to eat her again. But I had other ideas. I quickly swung my leg over her body with my face looking at her feet and sat on her stomach.

"What?" she exclaimed.

I reached out, grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs straight up in the air. Before she could say a word, I moved my hands down a little and started tickling the soles of her feet with my index fingers.

"FUCK!," she screamed, then "NO! NO!, NO!," then "STOP!"

Which of course I completely ignored. She was hitting my back with her fists.

"YOU!," breath, "ARE!, breath, "SO!" breath, "MEAN!" she yelled about as loud as she could.

I'm sure they were wondering what was going on in the next room but I kept up my tickling for another 20 seconds, which must have felt like hours to her. I stopped and slowly eased her legs back down on the bed.

In between her heavy breaths, which weren't be helped by the fact that I was sitting on her stomach, I heard what sounded like growls. I leaned forward and got up on my knees. She must have thought I was going back for more, because she tensed up and stretched her legs straight out, closed them tightly, and then crossed her ankles for good measure. I laughed a little, then crawled back over her arms until my cock was directly over her face. Which wasn't the smartest thing to do under the circumstances, because she moved her head up and lightly bit the head of my cock.

"That ain't nice!" I said.

She shot back, "look who is talking!" then bit me again.

I said "if you leave teeth marks," letting my voice trail off without finishing the sentence.

"Hmmph!" she said, but then she moved her one hand up and took a hold of my cock.

She started licking and sucking on the head.

Stopped for a second, she said, "better?"

I said, "Much better," and she went back to sucking my cock.

I reached out with one hand and worked a finger down into her tightly clamped cunt. She opened her legs up and I reached and pulled them up. She stopped sucking, but when I leaned over and licked my way through her pubes to her clit, she started again. She reached up with her other hand and played with my balls for while. Then she moved a finger up and started playing with my asshole. Taking a cue from her, I moved one down to her asshole as well. We played like that for a good five minutes or so. Then she started sucking me faster.

Feeling I was getting close to the edge, I said, "I'm going to cum soon."

She stopped for a second, licked around the head of my cock, and asked in what I called her little girl voice, "and where would you like to shoot your cum?" and started sucking again.

"Mouth or ass," I said, "where ever you want it dear."

Again pulling off my cock and licking it a little, she said, "decisions, decisions."

After a few seconds, she said, "I want it in my ass again."

As much as I loved her blowjobs, I wasn't going to turn down that request. I pulled my face off of her clit and my finger out of her ass. We got untangled, and as I reached to the nightstand for the rest of the K-Y, she got on her knees.

"No," I said, "get on your back.

She flipped back over. I had grabbed a pillow from the top of the bed when I was getting the K-Y. Since we had done a regular fuck in this position before, she knew what I doing and lifted her ass up off the bed. Folding the pillow in half. I slid under her ass far enough that my balls weren't going to be banging in to it. She raised her legs up and held them up high with her hands. As I had done before, I opened the K-Y packs and lubed her asshole and them my cock. I looked around and found the hand towel from before, and wiped my hands off. Getting in position, I slowly eased the head of my cock in.

"Oh!, she exclaimed a little.

"Are you okay"," I asked.

She nodded and said, "keep going."

I slid my cock in until I was about two and a half inches deep inside her. By then, my cock was ready to explode.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I'm going to cum."

I slid out a little, pushed back in the same distance as I had been before.

"Do it!", she said, and clamped her ass muscle tightly around my cock.

My cock throbbed hard and the first shot of cum went flying out. She had my cock so tightly grabbed with her ass, that I could barely move. The next shot came out and then the third just as hard. She was breathing hard, from the feeling of my cock blasting into her ass channel. But she still gripped me tightly. I reached around with my hand, placed my thumb on her clit, and started rubbing it hard. All of a sudden her breaths got sharper and faster and she started shaking.

"FUCK!" she screamed as the orgasm hit her like a truck, "FUCK! FUCK!"

I kept up the pressure on her clit and another one rocked her to the very depths of her soul. I let up and we just laid there for about a minute.

When her breathing slowed finally slowed down to something close to normal, she relaxed her grip on my cock, wiggled her ass a little, and asked, "need a push?"

She pushed a little like she was taking a shit, but now released from the death grip of her ass muscle, my very soft cock slid out easily. Since I wasn't in very deeply to begin with, a stream of sperm followed it out of her ass as well.

Feeling the sperm slide down her ass crack, she gave a little wiggle, and said, "oh, that feels so good."

I laughed as I moved up along side of her. She let her legs down at the same time and slid the pillow up from under her ass. She rolled on her side facing me. We wrapped are arms around each other and started to kiss.

There are kisses and then there are kisses. This was one of those extra special ones that neither of us wanted to end.

When it did, she looked over at the clock and said, "I guess we have to wash off again."

"Ladies first," was my reply.

She got off the bed and headed into the bathroom. She stopped for a moment at the door, turned and looked at her purse, but then just went in. Her Tampax must be getting full again, I thought. Despite it's presence there, I knew she would have let loose with her usual heavy flow of pussy juice during our time of fun. I heard the shower running then a minute later the toilet flush.

As always, after a few minutes, I heard, "next!"

I got up and went in the bathroom. She was drying her pubes off with the towel. I looked her ass cheek where I had slapped her earlier. The bathroom was a lot brighter than the bedroom because of having frosted glass windows with no curtains. The finger marks were pretty well faded at that point. She sensed that I was looking at her ass.