All Comments on 'Either is Not the Only Choice'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 193 Comments
TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

THIS is a real story...realistic, and full of love, caring, and how to build a relationship. It is also a roadmap for how parents should raise the next generation, by preparing them for Real Life!!

Not many people could go for 42+ years like that; and to the comment about "why does there have to be death to move on", I say that death IS part of our life stories...it happens. We deal with it and move on, knowing God takes care of us in the end, He is in control, if we accept Him and His Son, Jesus Christ!!

And, yes, Five**5**Stars...I also believe this to be one of the BEST stories I have ever read!!

jvm79jvm79over 1 year ago

Awesome, kept me interested and flowed wonderfully

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the most beautiful stories I’ve ever read anywhere, not just on Literotica. Five Stars. I wish I could give it fifty.

ukrainianukrainianabout 2 years ago

WOW.......more Live and understanding in this story than sex. I need to find more of your work. Thank you.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

great story my only complaint why does someone always have to die let life go on like the wind through the trees .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic Story

You, as usual, have done a masterful job. Please keep up the good work - KEEP WRITING! THIS WAS INSPIRING AND STIMULATING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

When rating this story, I mistakenly hit #1 because I couldn’t see through the tears. It’s definitely a 5. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story teller

Thank you!!

steeltiger01steeltiger01about 5 years ago

A powerful and beautiful tale. Thank you.

sparkle8sparkle8over 6 years ago
Stunning

This is a stunning and powerful story full of much more than just sex, although the sex is great, particularly since it is tied to love.

bocahalbocahalover 6 years ago

Ditto on a wonderful story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super

Really enjoyed the story. Too bad society turns its back to being able to love and live with more than one person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for a wonderful story. 5 stars.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
A great story

This story deserves the overwhelming positive comments it has received. Clearly, this story is fantasy because we can all wish that life was like that but the reality is that most people would feel threatened by such an arrangement and not be so accepting - more to the pity. Still, that doesn't take anything away from the story which I have rated as 5*.

I am not going to rave about this as being the best story ever as I have read another of this authors stories that was equally good and there are more to read. Also, there are some other very good stories from other authors out there if you can find them amongst a lot of dross. Having said that - it is still a damn good story that I was pleased to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truth and honesty is best

I have to say , as a new reader on this site I've read a lot of adventures , of character's that love and have been loved , this story has touched me deeply the title attracted me ,was intreged by it reading it brought feeling's of the characters and the situations of the connected web ,that drew them close together , the ending was supurb . I'm 65 male an cried it touched me so much , wonderful

jaycoxjaycoxalmost 9 years ago
outstanding

If only polyamory were so easy to try in reality! The relationships within a group can sour so quickly once jealousy occurs .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Warms the Heart

I loved the characters more and more throughout the story. Would that people could and would treat each other with such honor and integrity. Happiness and joy would follow.

MORTMAINMORTMAINabout 10 years ago
A Beautiful Tale Of True Love.

It Really Is A Beautiful Story. It's Stories Like This That Makes Me Ask My Self,

Does True Love Still Exist In Their Various Different Forms? I Am Yet To Find Out. But With Modern Society's Standards, I Sometimes Doubt That I'll Ever Find Out. Though I Am Yet To Lose Hope.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Lucky bastard.

I know it is awkward for non-Australians to handle this but in my country the deepest congratulation you can offer is 'bastard' with a suitable adjective such as lucky, good looking, or similar. Weird but that is how we old hands do it.

I envy the hell out of Nick with two gorgeous lovers. I could be so lucky !

Sir Scipio I also envy the hell out of your ability to give us such a wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL STORY AND SO FULL OF LOVE

amazing that his mother was able to teach him how to love a woman and that both her and Hans taught him how to care....then him taking both girls virginity was just so loving and the fact they were able to convince the girls parents that they loved each other....just a wonderful story....I always think that mothers should show their sons how to love and respect a woman and teach then how to make love by showing them how and fathers should do the same to daughters....loved it a lovely story about love and tenderness....

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
Nice work!!!

Story forcing the thought-provoking.. Excellent developed pedagogical and educational material (and guide) for the basis of sex - and not only for sex!

The author has a vast knowledge and experience. Smart leads the reader through the last phase of ripening (maturation), giving as on a tray basic and essential knowledge, needed for a young man to sexual initiation - in order, to become a man.

Lisa469Lisa469about 11 years ago
The way it should be

I have retread this story several times, I do wish family's where still like this. For me the main characters in this storie are the ones that understand true love. Parents should be able to take a hands on approach to teach kids how to, better than them fumbling around and having it go bad.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesover 11 years ago
Oh Boy!

I absolutely loved this.

A love story from an author who understands what real love is all about.

Not too sure about the tsunami of secretions, but perhaps that means I am not doing it right. As my school report used to say, I "Must try harder".

Thank you, I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my first coment

usually i never comment on any story but this story made me do it

its a marvelous story i really like it or should i say i love it

thanks to share it with us

jag628jag628over 11 years ago
One of the best

This by far is a story that rates as one of the best, well written, great story, and it captures your heart.

Love to see you do more

Jag628

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

it is one of the most beautiful mix of love n passion i have ever read...

waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TOO GOOD!

I CANT BELIEVE IT ENDED IT TOOK ME TWO DAYS TO READ IT AND I WAS AMAZED AT YOUR WRITING SKILLS!

greybeard851greybeard851over 11 years ago
Beautiful, Just Beautiful!

That was one wonderful story be it fact or fiction. There really isn't much more I can add that hasn't already been said. I will admit my eyes were NOT dry at the end.

Keep up the good work,

Greybeard

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What the fuck

Damn it this story is so hot and well written. It is 10 out of 5 stars. Whoever has such great writing skills please tell me. But this is totally the best hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written.

Damn. Now this is what I call a damn good story teller. The entire story was based on emotions, both good and bad. The sound advise metered out by the adults was given with genuine feeling.

Hell! I haven't enjoyed a good read for some time.

Thanks a Bunch.

Len

deep_veloursdeep_veloursalmost 12 years ago
Something else. And sounds so true it just might be.

I want to thank you for this story.

Either you have the ability to think up and tell a story that sounds incredibly realistic... or you experienced it yourself. Or again, someone close to you experienced it.

Whatever is true, I think I will remember this.

mosemosealmost 12 years ago
I was touched

I enjoyed this story very much. Very well written story, great and meaningful thoughts. The story line flowed and was very believable, no supermen or over endowed women needed.

The author should be very proud, nicely done.

MangoSoftMangoSoftalmost 12 years ago
Story of Beautiful Love

I cannot express what a joy and privilege it hasbeen to read thus story. I have always been a polyfidelist but the reaction and backlash I know I would endure has kept me silent. Thank you for giving it a voice. Please write more stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
meravigliosa storia

per avere un mondo migliore, dovremmo tutti pensare cosi

NormCastleNormCastlealmost 12 years ago
WOW

WOW oh WOW...the absolute most touching beautifully written story I have ever read....thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So human

As one who supports polyfidelity I can't tell you how much I appreciated this story. Polyfidelity is a difficult life that receives probably as much ridicule from those involved in polyamory and swinging as from the monogamy only/heterosexuality only/missionary position in the dark types. I would really appreciate more stories written from this point of view and want to personally thank the author for their loving, humane piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Demon loved this

This is the most outstaning adult story I've ever read.Thanks to the writer.Thank you so much.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
dynamite

this story is quite the diamond in the rough and the writing style was different but still great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

This story touched me in many ways. A lot of lessons learned and I'm going to take a lot of Inga's advice. Great read

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
Odd writing style

This is a very, very odd writing style making me think the author is not American, or English. It is a well written story, just different. I wanted a more erotic story with much more description, but that is not here. I managed all six pages, but I had to stop and wonder just what is what with the author. I'm not downing the author, the story just read strange to me. A very good effort and obviously worked well for many.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
....

The feels....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great read

this story was well presented. I feel that, if the adult content were modified that this would be a great "mainstream" short story suitable for a wide audience. Thank you

adanac51adanac51almost 12 years ago
Thank you!!

Thank you for this beautiful story... Nicely written and very pleasant to read.

RevlemmonRevlemmonalmost 12 years ago
Wow!!

This is one the greatest stories I have ever read and I have been reading for over 15 years. The passion that was shared, excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

WOW !! A believeable story with real people who care for each other and show it unashamedly to the world. Well written and readable !

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
5 stars

Need i say more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
none better

Yes, the best submission I have read, bar none... erotic,,, not pornographic... and I really felt for the young man, as he was going through his problems. And I wanted to be Hans...

Great writing.

JeffWode69JeffWode69about 12 years ago
Brilliant

The best story I've read on Literotica bar none. As others have said, it doesn't matter if it is genuinely true or not - just the fact that it could be is enough. Extremely well written - thank you for sharing it with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

This is the absolute best story I've read to date. Well written, excellent grammer, and an all-around good read.

Sexy and first, and I got an erection, then it stayed sexy but full of life's funny moments, a couple of sentences made me laugh, and a couple made me leak. from the eyes.

I loved this story, it you've another waiting, please don't hesitate, to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Real Choice

Whether this story is true or only half-true, this is the way we should all live. This really a love story, well written and very emotional. It is sad that toward the end that Andrea died of cancer, yet she still lives among them.

MhoramIIIMhoramIIIabout 12 years ago
Thanks..

Great story... Whether true or not, it did move me. 'Course I would have liked to have read a bit more about your relationship with Hans... :-p

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
Almost speechless

Scorpio, I will read anything of yours, anytime.

This has to be the single most compelling story I've read. Certainly on Lit, possibly ever.

If the real world could be so... open, accepting, the world would be a far better face.

I had a similar experience to the person who commented their face was leaking.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 12 years ago
Good story

My face is leaking.

psp0910psp0910about 12 years ago
Beautiful

one who reads erotica should never miss this kind of story. . This was thoughtful and tender and loving. Great work. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic

loved this story if there is some truth or not more people should feel like this, simply the way things should be

Jenna SuxxitJenna Suxxitover 12 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful story. If there is even a grain of truth to it, you have led a very blessed life. In either event I believe you have a beautiful soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great, Positive, Uplifting

This is the kind of story every young person should experience. Most outstanding feature is the respect shown to everyone. Something that we all need to practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good.

This was an outstanding story. Well written and very enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hats off to you

Never before would I have the patience to read six pages without stopping. I am happy to see the happy-ending and

I think most readers share my view

TruGentMuldunTruGentMuldunover 12 years ago
Thank You

With this story I learned what an amazing is supposed to look like. Though there is sex in the story and the story is about sex, it's the story that carries the sex not the sex carrying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Really great story. Loving, respectful relationships are my favourites and you wrote this so well.

Wonderful work.

cheri8

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!

What a fine story, simply amazing. I (like all) have read many, many stories here and don't think I've read one better. I was on my way to (hopefully) read more of your stories, but for the first time ever, I had to stop and comment on how impressively good this one is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Slow but sensual.

The appeal of this story is that it is so slow and sensual, unlike most sex stories. Add some taboo, some real emotion, and we have a winner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Awesome, just totally awesome. loved the warmth, the caring, the tenderness of it all. Perfect. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A wonderful love story!

I have been reading erotic stories for years.

This story is far and above my favorite!

I've posted it to my favorites so I can read it again, many times.

This is an incredibly touching, beautiful piece of erotic writing!

I agree with many other comments here: this is nowhere near the usual bump and grind story.

It's not about the usual ludicrous presumption of many writers here that the girls are getting hot and wet, or getting off on being raped or abused.

This story is about true respect and cherishing deep long term friendships and true love!

I've learned so much about open mindedness, about other peoples views and their choices of ways they live their lives. About living life for true love and not judging others lives, no matter how different they live them out, from our own!

I thank you so much, for so many reasons, for part 1 of this incredibly touching, so well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great read

had a similar time in my life, with the same delima. i loved them both, they were sisters, both knew every thing about the other and it too was their idea for the three of US to be together. sadly where we lived it was not possible. though sex was great, it was so,so much about the LOVE. so i hope for you that this was a true story. miss u m&m........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Supremely Impressed

I am, as i mentioned before, supremely impressed... well done

nikkisnikkisover 13 years ago
Unexpected!

This isn't the kind of story I expected on this site. I was pleasantly surprised. I actually had tears in my eyes at the end. A very nice mix of sex and love. A mature piece of work. Thank you.

Duckydan49Duckydan49almost 14 years ago
BRAVO

Well Pete,

Once again you show a glimpse into a world with more love and less war. This is a very touching story. I'm sure they had their "hard times" we all do. If you would reflect on if there was ever any jealousy among the family. That is one of the hard ones when I try to be family with more than one.

Duckydan49@yahoo.com

lovebobbylovebobbyalmost 14 years ago
Incredible, Incredible, Incredible

This was an incredible story, I wish my life was like this. Nick was a lucky man to have had the oportunity to love two woman all his life. I do not know if this was a true story but is sure seemed like it was. I wish I could write like you if it wasn't. but the dates appear to give the impression it was. I read a lot of the comments and agree this was excellent. ANY Comments that were negitive just tell that the individual does not know anything about writing or story lines. I also agree this should be made into a HBO movie. I am about to read the sequel and I am sure it will be as good as this one was. I will comment. Thank you for being such a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Storyteller

There are writers and there are story tellers.

This gripped from start to finish and can be read and read again. it is original and authentic, a really great read!

ADGE

budhaubudhauover 14 years ago
A 'must read'

Scorpio strikes/stings the reader, 'gently,tenderly,caringly and lovingly' to ecstacy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Man this story Roxxx

Man ur story is the best I ever read, a combination of romance, love and passion. Where do u got such skill man u rock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing!

This story was beautiful! I absolutely loved it. I couldn't stop reading it. Deffinately the best story I have ever read on this website!! Loved it<3

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Still great the second time

I read this story a couple months ago, along with the follow-on stories. I bookmarked it because I enjoyed it so much. It was still great the second time around. There's so much more to this story than sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow.

this is an amazing story, very beautiful, and very arousing. excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just....

...absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very intense story

this story was very interesting it greatly altered my midset on what love really was and could be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Almost

This was in the incest/taboo cat. Where was the incest and what was the taboo? I thought it was a great story and it got me going a couple times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thorough and exciting!

I have to say this story really captured me from the very beginning and kept me right til the end. I love the forbidden love aspect and how the characters were so naive without the story being only about sex; it actually had a storyline! Wonderful! I also loved how you finished the story with such an ending so the reader is not left to wonder what happens next; it had a great conclusion! Looking forward to more from Scorpio44 and will be sure to read this one again in the future! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Uncommonly well written

A moving story. One of the best -- no, the best story I've read on this website. It twisted and turned and I enjoyed how it turned out. Sorry, but I couldn't rate it any better than 100.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW

I couldn't stop reading the story...It was just..."wow". One of the best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a very good short story

this is literature, not just a pump em up. Fleshed out it could be extraordinary, as the author covers a lot of ground.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful is the only way to desribe this story.

DanisdamanDanisdamanabout 15 years ago
Too good to be

I loved this story but it was wierd, i felt like i was in this story... Really emotional and descriptive...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This was a beautiful story

This is a fine piece of writing and has me wondering if this was a real event or fiction although I remember that time period and the conventions of the time. However, it was very loving and life affirming. It didn't go the way that I would have ever to expected it to go. I would have liked to have met Inga and Hans. I would have liked to meet all the people involved to have them share their experiences. I like the idea of alternative "marriage" relationships as long they are loving. This was quite a story.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Never thought.

Never thought that when I started to read this story that I would feel like I do right now, as I dry my eyes and think there are probably real people like this in this great big wonderful world of ours.! Thanks, such a powerful story and wishing the whole world could learn from this story. "One" of the best on Lit. JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely Incredible, A Must Read

You deserve a standing ovation for the creation of a time past when love could truly remain pure betwen three young people. The story flows excelently and I commend you on your masterful telling of a beautiful romance. I thank you and I look forward to reading any future material you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful story on having multiple wives

Loved it all, prefered the way he didn't bring any ass fucking, not every male into it especially a family man, i didn't miss that at all, what i missed was having Ingra few more times, she deserved it. Will certainly read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best one i've read.

Title says it all. Will definately be bookmarking this page and cumming back for plenty more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Choice

Beautiful storytelling..Thanks so much

humminbeanhumminbeanover 15 years ago
Charming, loving, and very hot

That's a rare combination - really hot, but genuinely affectionate, the kind I like. I'll be coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Inspiring

This story made me horny at first, but then I just felt like crying it was so amazing. Thank You.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Both & And -- All About Loving

This is a MAGNIFICENT story! That such youngsters, men and women, can learn so sweetly (not to mention with HOT-HOT sex of all varieties) to love deeply and generously, with tears when appropriate but also laughter based on the joy of the Other, all gives hope for the wonders of contentment to be realized in any person's life; the final section is excellent on this point. Some will object to the kinky premises of the tale, but I LOVE THIS SAGA OF LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb, sublime..

A beautifull read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wise

Well, there's just one word I can think of to characterize this story: wise. It has been labeled "erotic", but that isn't the essence. This is what they usually label "high" literature as it gives a powerful message about life.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very good!

This was a very good story and showed the grat loving and caring that some men truly show to women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Touching and Loving

The Story is beautiful. It has some really good term. I Learned lot from it. I felt really close to characters.This is really the True Erotica Story.Keep Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
100% Life & Love

EXCELLENT ... EXCELLENT ... EXCELLENT ...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous