EJAX-472: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"Hey Barney, watch this!"

He looked down just in time to watch spurt after spurt of creamy ejaculate splash into Rebecca's hand. She laughed hysterically after each burst, turning her hand around to allow the sperm to coat her fingers and palm, and watched with glee as the goo dripped from her hand in huge globs. She was behaving like a woman possessed. Bonnie, not one to be outdone, quickly moved her own hands next to Rebecca's and watched as Barney's incredible cock shot out load after load of cum, decorating her hand like he was frosting a cake. Cheryl and Maria were overtaken with laughter as they watched Bonnie and Rebecca join their hands together and then pull them apart, marveling at the sticky stands of cum that clung stubbornly to their fingers, playing with each successive load as if it were glue.

"We're getting soaked!" Bonnie screeched between blasts.

Rebecca was laughing so hard that she couldn't even reply. Taking her hand that had just been covered in cum, she placed it on Barney's cock and used the fresh sperm as lubricating fluid to coax even more ejaculations out of him. The expression on Bonnie's face at seeing Rebecca's little stunt was priceless. She actually stopped masturbating Barney to admire Rebecca's marvelous handiwork, leaning back on her heels to watch in utter fascination as Rebecca's beautifully manicured hands relentlessly forced the cum from his cock. It seemed that with every upstroke, Barney would ejaculate, causing Rebecca to pull on him increasingly harder each time her hands moved from base to tip. The other girls looked on in rapturous disbelief at the seemingly endless series of climaxes that had reduced the stage to a veritable ocean of sperm. One errant ejaculation even hit one of the camera women who had misjudged her distance and came in too close to the monstrous, out of control penis.

Then Bonnie did something that made Rebecca and the girls squeal. She lowered her mouth onto Rebecca's cum-covered hands and started licking the sperm off her fingers, even taking two of her fingers in her mouth, to Rebecca's great astonishment. She then stuck her tongue out in front of the spurting cock, letting the creamy jets fly one after another into her open mouth, the cum splashing against her teeth and lips, and finally dribbling down her chin in huge globs onto the floor below. Knowing she wasn't fond of the taste of sperm, I wondered why she did this. But the look on her face expressed such absolute bliss that I could only surmise that she was driven to do what she did out of reckless abandon and pure unadulterated lust. Whatever the reason was, I just stood there as if hypnotized, completely enthralled by the unbelievable sight.

Finally, after Rebecca's hands had extracted several more sticky strings of cum out of him, Barney's great prick was finally and utterly drained. Lynette and her assistants quickly grabbed the weakened black man and helped him off the stage to a deafening roar of applause. Rebecca, Bonnie, and the girls acknowledged the audience and then followed suit, quickly disappearing into the adjoining room, their hands and clothing all saturated with sperm. I was left alone on the stage amidst an audience of women who could do nothing but shout the praises of Christiana Swensen and her miracle drug.

After several minutes went by, I finally managed to calm the audience down enough to make my closing speech. By that time, Bonnie, Rebecca, Maria, and Cheryl had joined me on the stage, their clothes still bearing traces of Barney's creamy emissions.

"Thank you, ladies, thank you. For the past seven years I have worked long and hard to make the dream of EJAX-472 a reality. Judging by what we have witnessed here today, I think it is safe to say that the drug has surpassed everyone's expectations, including my own. There are still more tests to be done, more refinements to be made, but the efficacy of the drug cannot be denied. You have seen this for yourself. At this time I would like to thank all the test subjects for their participation. I think they all put on a fine performance, didn't they?" The crowd applauded enthusiastically. "I would also like to thank all the women in the audience who graciously volunteered to participate in this experiment—I owe all of you a debt of gratitude. I would especially like to thank my staff for their tireless efforts and good will in making this experiment a success. And last but not least, I would like to thank my sister, Bonnie, who showed me how to give a good handjob!"

The entire crowd erupted with laughter at my unexpected remark.

"Not so quick on that upstroke, sis," Bonnie said into the microphone.

The audience laughed even harder this time. Bonnie, Rebecca, Maria, and Cheryl smiled radiantly as the joke sank in. They began to congratulate me, each in turn, even as the applause began to ebb.

"Just to let you know," I said to the audience, " a follow-up study will be conducted several months from now to see how the test subjects are responding. The results of the study will be made available soon thereafter. The videotape of today's experiment will also be made available in about a week if anyone is interested."

Another round of cheers greeted me.

"Thank you all once again for helping to make EJAX-472 a success. Good-day!"

I felt a sense of overpowering elation as the entire audience stood up to applaud me. Even after I, and my sister and staff, had left the stage and were weaving our way through the maze of corridors, the applause followed, a wonderful reminder of our victory. As we made our way to my office, I thought of the six men whose lives had been changed today as a result of my drug. Even Luis, the arrogant little jerk who tried to ruin my experiment, would now face a future where he would no longer have to live in fear of his sexuality. I don't know if he appreciated, or even cared, that I had helped him. It didn't matter. He had helped me to prove my theory, and my theory was correct.

The five of us finally assembled in my office where a bottle of chilled champagne lay waiting on the desk. I hurriedly opened the bottle and poured out the beverage into five glasses and passed them around. After we toasted our newfound success, we managed to finally calm down a little and it was then that Bonnie asked me for a favor.

"Sis, do you think you could spare a little of your precious EJAX stuff for me?"

"Bonnie..." I said, trying to avoid the issue.

"Now sis, I helped you out. You have to return the favor."

"What on earth do you want with it?"

"It's for Philip. I want to give him some. Just a little dose, that's all."

I looked at her warily. "I don't know."

"Please," she begged. Just a little. One tablet can't hurt him. Come on, sis!"

"What harm can it do, Christiana?" Rebecca said. "Give it to her."

Maria and Cheryl agreed.

After what she had done for me today, I didn't have the heart to refuse her. One tablet could do no damage, and it might even provide her husband with a more potent orgasm, which I knew she wanted for him. I took one tablet from a bottle inside my purse and handed it to her.

"Oh, alright...but just one. Have him take it about 6 hours before you have sex. Then sit back and watch the fireworks."

"You'll be watching too," she said overjoyed. "As will all of you," she added, smiling mischievously at Rebecca and the two girls.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"It's my birthday next week, sis. And although Philip doesn't know it yet, he's going to be putting on quite a performance for all of us." She held the tiny tablet between her fingers, studying the volatile pink drug with interest. "Yup," a "gushing" performance!" she said, breaking out in a fit of laughter.

Once more I found myself playing right into Bonnie's decadent hands. But the girls just laughed, and soon I was laughing too. After all, it might prove interesting to see what effect the drug had on a normal man. And Philip was kind of cute.

"To my sister," Bonnie said, "and to EJAX-472!"

The girls raised their glasses to me in a toast. I was already looking forward to next week.

The first few days following the experiment, I decided to stay at home and enjoy some much needed rest, informing my staff that I was not to be disturbed under any circumstances until I called in. I was exhausted—both mentally and physically—and I needed time to rejuvenate myself far away from the Clinic and the events of the past few days. The only person I had talked to during that interim was my sister Bonnie. She had called me the day after the experiment complaining that she had lost the EJAX-472 pill I had given her. After much debate, I decided to give her another pill to replace the one she had lost. She drove to my house that very same day to claim her prize and reminded me not to be late for her birthday party, which was to be held at her estate in two days. Assuring her that I would be there, she kissed me and thanked me profusely for the potent little virility supplement I had dropped into her eager little hands.

I called my office only once to speak with Rebecca, but she had little to report other than that the videotape of the experiment had been edited and was now ready for viewing. I found it strange that there were no immediate repercussions from the resultant tests, so singular in nature, and could not imagine then that the misleading silence was only the calm before the storm: a storm that was to erupt with such volatility that it would turn the city of Stockholm into a hotbed of media frenzy and make the results of my test known throughout the world.

On the day of Bonnie's birthday I had taken a nap in mid-afternoon and didn't awaken until well past 4:00 PM. I quickly showered and dressed and drove to her house in a little over an hour. As I drove up the long, winding driveway of the estate, I noticed that there were so many cars that some of the overflow vehicles had to be parked on the lawn. And behind the house, only 50 yards from the south entrance, I noticed a helicopter had been parked on the expanse of lawn abutting a colonnade fence in the center of the surrounding garden. The insignia on the door suggested that it belonged to one of Sweden's high-ranking government officials.

From inside my car I could hear a raucous din emitting from within the confines of the palatial estate. I knew Bonnie had many friends, but judging by the amount of cars parked on her property, it seemed as if half of Stockholm's inhabitants were now being entertained by my flagrant sister. She had been known for throwing lavish parties, but the constant barrage of laughter and shouting told me that this particular event had to be one of her most outlandish.

An attendant parked my car on the lawn, and as I walked back to the front of the house my ears were greeted with immense howls of laughter that rose and swelled like waves pounding upon the shore. The sound was reminiscent of the hysterical reactions of the all-female audience that had so recently attended my experiment at the Clinic. I was curious to find out what the source of all this hysteria might be. Two male attendants standing on either side of the front door entrance asked me for my name. After checking their list, they opened the door and one of them escorted me into the foyer.

"They're all in the east wing, miss," he said.

"Thank you," I replied. "I know where it is."

I walked through the parlor and living room toward the source of the commotion, each step bring me closer to the incessant tumult. I found it odd that no one was to be seen in any of the rooms I passed through, but I judged that whatever source of entertainment Bonnie had chosen to inflict upon her unsuspecting guests had to be so spectacular in nature as to preclude anyone from leaving the east wing.

As I passed through the large dining hall, I saw several more attendants standing by the door leading into the wing. This part of the house was actually an immense, enclosed patio with walls that could be adjusted so that they could be removed entirely from their supporting foundations, allowing the entire eastern façade of the house to open out onto the surrounding lawn and gardens. The attendants were all standing in front of the French doors with their backs toward me, so my view of the room was almost completely obstructed. They seemed to be amazed at the sights they were witnessing from inside the room and didn't notice me until I was almost upon them. I tapped one of the men on the shoulder.

"Excuse me," I said, having to raise my voice over the noise.

An attractive man in his early twenties turned to face me. "Yes, miss?"

"I'm the birthday girl's sister. Would you mind?"

The attendant opened the door and I was instantly greeted with a deafening roar of laughter that actually hit me like a physical blow. As I walked into the room, I scanned the entire area and immediately noticed that everyone there was a woman. Not one man in sight! Women of all ages were sitting, standing, kneeling...assuming any position just so long as they could get an unobstructed view of what was being depicted on an enormous white screen on the far end of the room. From my vantage point, I could not entirely see the source of their amusement, and had to jockey my way through the rollicking crowd to get a glimpse of the entertainment.

End of Chapter 2

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers