Eladrin Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanoa glances at the now naked girl and tries to focus on her eyes, Quina stretches her arms above her head pushing out her chest expanding her small breasts and pointed nipples trying to make the Eladrin drink her in. Shanoa watches the brunette lean and twirl and bend, her stomach is toned but her ass flatter than her own she notes. A small triangle of black hair is neatly trimmed above her smoothly waxed vagina. Shanoas' stare lingers a little on her pussy, being the first she has seen other than her own and her briefly the one belonging to her mistresses from the academy. Her mind travelled back to that fateful encounter over two decades ago.

"Shanoa?" echoes Erevans voice somewhere in the back of her mind. She comes out of her daydream and finds herself still staring at the body of Quina now lying on the large four poster bed. "Are you with me? This is the basics of what a slave girl does. If you watch what I do and think you might enjoy it then you can... try it for yourself." He gulps as he speaks looking to Quina spread out on the bed. He kneels beside the young girl and skilfully ties a knot around her ankle with one end of the rope, looping it around the bed post nearest and then the same around the second post at the base before measuring up to Quinas other leg. He dips back into his pack and pulls out a sharp knife, with a sawing motion her cuts through the rope and ties the freshly made end around her other ankle.

Quina moves her legs around slightly to see how much freedom she has, Shanoa notes that although she has a few inches of give she certainly would not be able to close her legs. Erevan performs the same steps to Quinas arms pulling them up and looping the rope around the top two poles of the bed. Quina is no longer in a position to move, resist or escape thinks Shanoa watching intently. Just in case this wasn't enough restriction Erevan takes the remaining few feet of rope and loops one end around Shanoa headboard and the other end is loosely knotted around Quinas' neck.

"Now you see?" he asks turning to Shanoa. "She has no way of moving more than an inch or so. This is actually quite lax bondage, usually the rope would be tied much tighter, cutting into the skin and more rope would be used around the body, the breasts and the legs. As this is your first lesson I thought we would take it slowly."

Erevan reaches into his large pack again this time pulling out two identical thin chains with two wide metal clamps at each end of both. He tosses one to Shanoa to inspect, she places the clamp on her finger and winces at the pressure it causes. Erevan leans over Quina and with his free hand smacks her breast making her wince but she remains silent. Erevan hits her breast again, this time he follows up by pinching at her nipple, tweaking and pulling it. Shanoa watches the slow deliberate pace Erevan uses, carefully following the facial expressions of Quina.

Erevan strikes the reddening breast with his palm once more and pulls the nipple out an inch from where it should be. Releasing it Shanoa watches the nipple harden, remaining further out than it normally should. Eravan takes the first clamp between his fingers prying apart its smooth flat jaws. Moving it around Quinas' teat he gently released his grasp leaving the metal plates clamped down on her breast. Quina and Shanoa both wince in unison, Quina then groans slightly catching Shanoa by surprise.

Erevan is already turning his attention to the other breast, slapping and tweaking her nipple into shape before the second clamp is fixed in position. Quina inhales sharply this time and then smiles. Shanoa leans forward on her stool enthralled by this unexpected response to what must be considerable discomfort. Taking the chain in her hand she places the clamp of the bare skin of her forearm and nearly yelps.

Removing the clamp immediately Shanoa looks back at the nearly flattened nipples of Quina. Determined not to be out done by a slave girl Shanoa places the clamp back on her arm, this time slowly releasing the grips allowing the pressure to build steadily. She closes her eyes but gingerly lets go of the clamp entirely, her tender flesh pinned in place.

As she adjusts to the pain it becomes more bearable, after a few moments it becomes a discomfort and a few moments later again Shanoa feels something akin to pleasure move through her body. A warm tingling runs up her arm as she pulls gently on the clamp she realises in time with Erevan as he pulls on Quinas' chain. Stretching her small breasts out towards him. Quina moans, Shanoa stops her testing with the clamps and gives her full attention to that moan. It was a moan she recognised, the same type of moan that Lady Taliahan emitted when she was whipped over and over. A moan that Shanoa had once mistook for a cry for help. She saw now the eyes of Quina shut tight and a small smile appear on her lips.

Erevan releases the chain and extracts a thin wooden cane from his rolled up blanket. Quina quivers with anticipation and bites her lip. Shanoa realises she has been absently stroking the top of her own breasts above the cut of her gown. Her nipples are hard and she feels an unmistakeable warmth growing between her legs.

"This is an important part of what a slave girl does that most women do not." Advises Erevan. "If what I'm about to do doesn't arouse you in the slightest then we shouldn't continue."

"Continue!" bursts Shanoa raising a brow from Erevan and a wide smile from Quina. "I mean... please go on."

Erevan smirks before turning to Quina. He quickly whips the cane across her thighs. Shanoa jumps in shock as the wooden bar strikes on Quinas dark flesh. The slave girl however purrs softly, giggling. Another crack across her fleshy legs ripples the skin, making Quina moan quietly. Shanoa starts to squirm on her stool watching Erevan leave red stripes across Quinas body, she twitches with each stroke and crosses her legs tightly. Staring at her teacher Shanoa feels herself drawn closer to her bed, she rises from her stool and approaches Erevan slowly. Looking over his shoulder she catches Quinas eye, the pleasure on the slave girls' face is clear. Shanoa glances at Erevan and sees the desire on his face, she feels a pang of jealously.

"Is it my turn yet?" Shanoa whispers without thinking. Erevan freezes mid swing, his mouth wide open.

"Y...your turn?" he croaks, "You asked me to show you a slave girl so I brought Quina to you."

"I didn't want you to show me on a slave girl," Shanoa coos. "I wanted you to 'show' me, how can I know if I like it if I don't feel it?"

"I don't know if that's appropriate." Mumbles Erevan. Shanoa slides her body between Erevan and the bed. She pouts, her violet eyes gleam in the sunlight from the open balcony doors. Moving her body against his she places her lips next to his ear, her hot breath caressing his skin.

"So you haven't been imagining me lying there this whole time?" she breathes to him almost silently. Leaning back to measure his reaction she bites her lower lip for added effect. Erevan shifts uncomfortably, his eyes transfixed on the beautiful pouting red lips of Shanoa.

"I would love to watch that." Interrupts Quina swaying her glistening olive skin breasts gently, raising her hips from the bed, her pelvis rolling and her arousal obvious to see. Erevan looks between the two women and sighs deeply.

"If you need me to stop just say 'Eden' and I shall stop immediately." He warns. "Are you sure you're ready to try this?"

Shanoa nods her head and smiles, feeling the heat between her thighs, her own arousal has been building for some time. Watching another girl wasn't what she needed right now, she spins on her heels and decides to put on a little show for Erevan.

"Could you help with my robes?" She teases, weakly attempting to reach the string ties at the back. Erevan drops the cane on the bed and with trembling hands struggles with the tight bow. Shanoas' sparkling violet eyes meet the deep pools of brown that belong to Quina and they both share a wicked smile. Quina seemingly reads Shanoas' mind and nods. As Erevan finally releases the knot and loosens the fabric Shanoa turns her head to the side.

"Thank you kind sir." Her voice becoming more confident gains a seductively husky quality. "Now could you...?" she moves her arms out to the side slightly and like a tailors' mannequin stays perfectly still.

"Oh!" Erevan sputters catching on. He slides his fingertips under the shoulders of the crimson gown and moves the fabric from her skin. It drops slightly down her body still loosely held across her chest. Erevan reaches under Shanoas arms, his hands slip across the top of her robes gently touching the top of her breasts. Shanoa groans softly as Erevan tugs the dress down her body releasing her ample bosom, the cool air caressing her stiffening nipples.

He follows the dress down her body kneeling as he exposes the soft curve of her back, his hands roaming across her slim toned stomach and narrow waist. The dress stops at Shanoas' hips, Erevan marvels at the lines her figure draws, full and curvaceous but compact and taut, he had not seen an ass quite as perfect as this one before, certainly not on a body to match and the face of a goddess. She was the perfect woman Erevan thought to himself.

"Are you ok back there?" giggles Quina from the bed. Shanoa mouths for her to hush, enjoying the attention. Erevan gulps hard and then tugs at the gown, pulling it over its final barrier. He stares mesmerised at her rear barely covered by loose laced under garments. Her legs are soft, supple and boast perfect porcelain skin. With a small shake of her hips Shanoa steps from the heap of ruby red fabric beneath her, hooking her thumbs into her underwear she starts to take them down. Legs perfectly straight, bending at the waist she pushes her behind out slightly stopping only inches from Erevans' gawping face.

Her excitement grows as the fabric exposes her completely smooth pussy, she knows that Erevan will be staring and she watches Quinas' expression to see if it's having the desired effect. Erevan inhales her sweet musky scent, he feels his prick stiffen in his slacks. His hands begin to travel back up her calves, with a swift movement she grips him by the wrists and pulls him towards her. He loses balance slightly as she pulls, his face rests against her warm cheek. Shanoa can feel his breath on her cunt, hot and fast. 'Good he's panting already' she thinks to herself with a smirk arching her back slightly and steps forward towards the bed.

Erevan falls forward as his support leaves him, staring up and the impossibly long legs of his former student. Shanoa glances back at her tutor and begins to loosen the bonds around Quinas' ankles. Erevan pulls himself up to see the happenings on the bed more clearly. Shanoa runs a hand up the slave girls thighs, grabbing her hips she pulls herself up until her face is level with Quinas' now soaked pussy. Shanoa breathes in deeply and smells a tangy yet familiar scent.

Quinas legs now free slide gently up the blonde Eladrins' side. Continuing up Quinas' body she brushes her lip delicately across the nipple pinched in the clamp. With great care she twixt the metal between her teeth and releases the first teat. Quina groans at the tender touch of Shanoas body on hers, their legs entwined she pushes her leg up between the Eladrins thighs.

Shanoa feels the warm skin pressed against her hot snatch and pushes against it slightly rubbing her slit along the supple flesh. Taking the second clamp between her teeth she makes no attempt to release the grip before she pulls. Quina cries in pain, making Shanoa drop the clamp in shock.

"Do it again." Mouths Quina reassuringly keeping up Shanoas aura of control for Erevan. Shanoa relaxes and pulls on the clamp with her teeth once more.

"Harder!" screams Quina as her nipple stretches out further and further. The clamp gives and Quinas' breast springs back to her chest, her nipple swollen and red, still slightly flattened. Quina groans deeply her eyes fixed on Shanoas' full lips. Shanoa drops the chain from her mouth and moves up to meet Quina face to face. Quina tries to move their lips closer but the rope around her neck stops her lifting her head any further.

Judging the maximum distance Quina can reach Shanoa looks to makes sure Erevan is still watching closely. He is still knelt on the floor upon Shanoas' robes, transfixed on the two gorgeous women entangled on the bed. Shanoa returns her attention to the panting, straining Quina, resting her arms either side of slave girls' head she lies her body down atop her. Their stomachs touch and their breasts press together.

"Do you think this is working on him?" whispers Shanoa into Quinas ear.

"It is working on me, so I hope so." Breathes Quina in reply. Shanoa smiles and begins to move her mouth slowly in front of Quinas parted lips. She feels the girls' tongue flicking out, trying to touch her lips. Slowly she slides her hand up Quinas arm and loosens the rope on her wrist, Quina wriggles her hand free only to be caught and pinned down to the bed by Shanoa.

The blonde Eladrin performs the same excruciatingly slow journey up Quinas other arm, releasing the rope only to pin her to the bed on the other side. Pushing herself up Shanoa holds the slave girl down, straddling her waist. Quina squirms underneath her captor trying to gain some advantage.

"He can't tie you up if I'm in the way." She grins. Shanoa moves both Quinas' arms above her head and traps them both by the wrist with one hand, with her free hand she unties the final rope around the girls' neck. As soon as it is loose Quina springs into action.

With one deft move she swings Shanoa over and rolls herself through. Before Shanoa can react the positions are reversed, Quinas' strong arms holding Shanoa by the wrists pinning her to the bed, her body flat along her own. Quinas' face is close enough to Shanoas for her to count the brown freckles on her olive cheeks and small nose.

"Now it is your turn." Quina breathes, Shanoa can feel her words touch her lips. Quina edges closer gauging the sexy blondes' reaction to her advances, ever so slightly their lips brush against one another. Shanoa feels the warm touch of Quinas' mouth against hers and she stops her struggle to free her arms. She parts her lips as the tiniest of sighs is released, this is all the information Quina needs as she presses her lips gently against Shanoas'. Quinas' kiss is tender, almost fragile, her lip quivers as they part and she smiles broadly seeing Shanoa has closed her eyes. With another quick look to Erevans' captive stare she turns back to Shanoa.

"That certainly worked for him." She whispers sweetly.

"Mmmm, me too." Shanoa moans softly, she opens her eyes slightly in shock at what she had just said. "Will you hurry and tie me up already?" she hisses.

"You have to struggle a little." Advises Quina still too quietly for Erevan to hear, "It's no fun otherwise." She adds with another wicked grin. Shanoa nods and attempts to free her arms again. Quina slides up the Eladrins body, straddling her chest to gain more of an advantage. Moving further up Quina starts to pin down Shanoas' arm with her knee, firmly pressing down on her bicep. Her other leg moves up to shift her centre of gravity, making it nearly impossible for Shanoa to move her arm.

In this position, near straddling the blondes head, Quinas', now wet, pussy is on full display to Shanoa just beneath her. Shanoas mouth is inches away from the girls highly aroused slit, she takes in the soft folds of her pink skin, the scent musky and sweet, her entrance parted and inviting. Quina confident she has the soon to be Princess trapped under her knee releases her grip on the wrist and takes the other arm in both hands. Forcing it upwards she grabs the end of her former bonds and ties the rope around Shanoas wrist.

Determined to not give up without a fight Shanoa, in an act of exhilarating spontaneity, runs her tongue along Quinas cunt. She had tasted her own juices before and always liked the sticky flavour of her own orgasm but this was different, this was someone else, a slave girl no less. She licks her lips savouring the new tangier notes to her juices. Her stunt has the desired effect on Quina, she buckles instantly, her leg straightens and releases Shanoas arm. Quina moans deeply and slips back down the luscious body beneath her bringing her face back level with her new favourite noble.

"That was mean!" she hisses. Shanoa sticks out her tongue playfully, Quina pounces on it sucking it into her mouth. Their lips meet once more this time Quinas enthusiasm takes over. They kiss deeply, tongues swirling together, saliva mixing, teeth roughly biting at lips causing both participants to moan into each other. Shanoa feels a bizarre sensation in the pit of her stomach, a deep yearning from within her body. She needs to cum, and soon.

A fire is lit in Quinas deep brown eyes, with an animalistic growl she grasps Shanoas free arm and ties it tightly with the rope making the blonde wince. With another swift attack she pulls the knot on the first arm tighter as well, Shanoa pulls her arms again but finds she cannot move them at all, let alone a few inches. Quina sits up and, straddling Shanoas' chest, admires her work.

Her finger trails along Shanoas' cheek and her neck. She circles softly stroking the Eladrins chest, her long nails graze the top of her breasts and teases close to her stiff nipples. Shanoa closes her eyes, focusing on the slave girls' touch and the tightly bound ropes digging into her wrist, she begins to moan softly to herself.

Quina, bending forward, slips downwards rubbing her body against Shanoa, making as much skin contact as she can. Her breast caresses Shanoas' cheek, her small stiff nipple stopping at the corner of her open mouth. Shanoa stays perfectly still her chest heaving with her breath, Quina traces the line of Shanoas' lips with her teat.

Dipping her body slightly her breast enters the Eladrins mouth. Shanoa moves the tip of her tongue to meet her breast, flicking at the stiff nipple and clamping her lips down to suck gently. Quina runs her hands through Shanoas hair and pulls her head up further to take in more of her breast. Shanoa opens her eyes, as they glean with mischief, and bites down on the teat between her teeth. Quina screams once more but makes no effort to pull away, her thighs squeeze at Shanoas' hips, her nails dig into the nape of her neck.

Releasing her bite on Quina makes the slave girl moan loudly as she continues her path down Shanoas body.

"You'll be so happy you did that." Quina jokes as her head passes down to the blondes' chest. Shanoa starts to squirm slightly as Quina moves her mouth hungrily to her large, firm breasts. With a lunge Quina buries her face into her cleavage kissing down between her breasts, trailing down Shanoas' stomach with her tongue. She circles her navel and runs her nails across the hard nipples roughly making Shanoa shudder. Shanoas' legs, still unbound cross at the ankles, her thighs tight together. Quina places a hand on each of Shanoas' knees, slowly and forcefully she tries to pry them apart. Shanoa resists, toying with the brunette girl.

Realising Shanoa will be unable stop her if she can tie her ankles to the bed she starts to focus on one leg, stretching it out. Digging her nails into Shanoas' thigh causes an involuntary flinch, making her leg straighten. However Shanoas' legs are strong and toned from years of riding, she locks herself around Quinas' midriff and hooks her ankles behind her back. Now it's the slave girls turn to struggle as Shanoa squeezes her thighs together with impressive power making it difficult for Quina to breath.