Eladrin Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." Erevan grunts deeply. He pumps faster, his cock a blur, Shanoa needs no further help as she lets her body take over. She screams with the ecstasy only a truly possessing orgasm can bring, over and over the waves of pleasure tear through her nerves, her senses overwhelmed she clenches every muscle in her body, her arms and legs strain at their bonds trying to pulls apart. Erevan keeps fucking her with manic intent. Shanoa feels the crest of the wave rise again washing over her body as Erevan suddenly pulls out of her dripping cunt.

He grasps her roughly around the neck, spinning her around to face him. With no warning her forces his slickened shaft into her mouth and deep into her throat, Shanoa chokes on his cock, her airway blocked. Erevan pulls out just enough for Shanoa to gulp down some air before he rams back down her neck. He fucks her mouth making Shanoas eyes water and her lungs burn in protest. Her head starts to swim in fog as she struggles to take in enough oxygen between vigorous thrusts. She feels a tongue lapping at her tender folds as Quina begins to return the favour of her orgasm in kind.

A soft tongue licks up her slit and a mouth sucks on her clit with desperate wanting. Erevan continues his relentless fucking of Shanoa's soft full lips, with a groan Shanoa feels his shaft engorge before a throbbing pulse sends jets of semen into her mouth. Erevan pulls out and continues to ejaculate his seed across the lips and face of the beautiful blonde slut he has trained. The sensation finishes off her second orgasm shutting her body down from over stimulation.

She collapses on the bed exhausted as Quina slides up next to her and kisses her deeply. Their tongues mix Erevans' and each other's juices together into a final passionate kiss. Quinas' tongue finds the stray semen on the blondes face lapping it from her skin hungrily. One last tender touch of their lips and she leaves the bed to stand at Erevans' side

Erevan is already dressing and gathering his items. Quina steps back into her brown leather dress and Erevan covers her with the blanket she arrived in. With a slash of his knife he cuts the tie between Shanoas wrists and ankles letting her limbs fall flat on the bed.

"We shall continue the lesson next week." He announces walking to the door. With a rap of his knuckles the door opens revealing a rather shocked looking guard. He glances at Erevan and the slender legs sticking out from the blanket as they pass, then looks into the room to see Shanoa purring on the bed a wide smile on her face.

"Until next week." She sighs drifting off to sleep.