Eladrin Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With great limberness the girl arches herself twisting Shanoas legs out of position pulling at her tied wrists above, stretching her shoulders and arms painfully. They to and fro, exchanging moans and grunts, each trying to overpower the other. Quina digs her nails into Shanoas' ass clawing at her pert, juicy buttocks. Shanoa tries in vain to find a way to retaliate, exhausted she finally loosens her vice like leg lock and pants heavily. Quina able to breathe properly again inhales deeply before collapsing herself onto Shanoas chest.

They lie panting and moaning and giggling for a few moments until Shanoa feels a rope tie around her ankle roughly. She peers over the wavy brown head of hair snuggled in her cleavage and sees Erevan, on his feet, smiling and rope in hand.

"I think you've worn each other enough for out for now don't you?" he smirks forcefully gripping Shanoas' other leg and with surprising strength overpowers her strong limb and lassos the rope around her second ankle. "There!" he says a little out of breath. Shanoa notices a bulge in his trousers running about a third of the way down his inner thigh.

Quina drags herself up to Shanoas face and kisses her sweetly, the Eladrin returns the kiss back lustfully. Quina shifts slightly before placing her middle finger upon Shanoas' bottom lip. It feels wet as she draws across her mouth slowly, extending her tongue Shanoa tastes the now familiar tang of Quinas' sex. Taking the digit into her mouth Shanoa sucks the juices from her skin, Quina slips out her finger and with another quick peck on the lips she slides off the bound beauty letting her nails trail behind.

Shanoa sighs a little and suddenly realises she cannot move her limbs at all. She raises her head and feels a rope now around her neck cut into her, Quina smirks from the end of the taking great pride in her work. Shanoa sees Erevan standing shirtless holding the small chain in one hand and his wooden cane in the other.

"Are you ready to begin?" he asks with a grin.

Thoughts of what might happen next start to speed through Shanoas' mind, her helpless situation starts to sink in as she recalls the pain those clamps in Erevans' hands caused her arm. She imagines them pinching at her nipples, his hands slapping and tweaking at her breasts. She catches herself staring at his torso, lean and toned and becomes aware that her sex is exposed to him for the first time. He talks a few steps towards Shanoa flexing the metal clamp between his fingers, she watches them open and close in his hand.

He sits on the bed next to her and runs the cool chain along her stomach, her cleavage and the underside of her breasts. She flinches as the tip the clamp grazes her nipple, waiting for the impending pain, a mixture of fear and excitement floods her senses. He nips at her teat with the flat plates of the clamp pulling at her nipple slightly making her take short, sharp breaths.

Placing the chain down on her taut stomach he takes her breasts in his soft warm hands and closes his eyes. His hand becomes cool on her flesh in an instant, then cold. He channels his arcana slowly, with great focus. Quina grins with an intimate knowledge of this spell from the end of the bed watching Shanoa quiver. With Erevans' hand becoming icy Shanoa tries to recoil, unsuccessfully. Her nipples stiffen more than she has ever felt before, her skin contracts from the change in temperature. Her soft pink areolas tightening, tiny goose bumps raise from her skin as the cold spreads across her chest and penetrates deep into her body. As she shudders Erevan releases his grip.

"That's what we need." He remarks. He picks the chain up from her stomach and places the clamps around her nipples, still holding them open. "Breathe in and then imagine the worst pain you can." he whispers to her. Shanoa takes a deep breath and closes her eyes.

"Keep breathing," he continues, "It will help you adjust to the sensations." He slowly releases the clamps, they press down on her teat, increasing in pressure steadily. Shanoa gasps, determined not to cry out. Erevan loosen the clamps again.

"We'll take it easy. Now breathe slowly." He says to reassure her. Shanoa feels the pain subside replaced by an unusual tingling deep in her nerves. The clamps start to close again, Shanoa focuses on her breathing, the pain overpowers the new tingling sensation and keeps building. She breathes in and holds it, waiting for the pain to peak, it doesn't.

"Exhale." Warns Erevan, "We're not there yet."

Shanoa opens one eye and looks at the clamps, her nipples are nearly flat and the pain reaches its apex. She exhales just as Erevan lets the clamps hang free from her breast. The pain is excruciating for a few seconds but as she continues to breathe it starts to lessen. Slowly the pain changes, morphing, her body reacts to the discomfort in a way Shanoa hasn't experienced before. A pleasurable tingling spread through her body making her groan slightly.

"There it is." Smiles Erevan as he starts to pull on her chains. She moans as the pain returns, the pleasure she feels competing for priority. Pulling further causes an explosion of conflicting sensations in her body.

"She likes that." Notes Quina looking between Shanoas' legs. Shanoa feels slightly giddy, the pain making her delirious. The pleasure ripples through her pussy making her juices overflow. Quina runs a finger along Shanoas' slit, inserting a finger slowly into her hot opening. Shanoa feels it enter her as Erevan continues to pull at her breasts, the finger reaches into her and strokes at her sensitive flesh.

Shanoa feels the searing pain combine with her building orgasm from Quina, her body shudders and twists, trying to find a balance between crying and moaning. Quina slips a second finger inside and begins to pump her hand. Erevan stands as her pulls at the chain her large breasts stretching out inches from her chest. Shanoa pants, clenching her walls around the fast moving fingers of the slave girl, her orgasm starting to peak.

A sudden white hot sting erupts on her skin, Erevan strikes her with his cane across both her upper thighs, barely missing her mound. Shanoa screams loudly the searing pain pushing her over the edge as she clamps her inner walls trapping Quinas' fingers. Her juices flow over the slave girls hand and her stomach cramps as her body racks with orgasm. The ropes cut into her skin as she tries to curl her body up against the pulses of pleasure.

Erevan grips Quina by the wrist stopping her movement. With a whisper in her ear Quina pouts and slips her fingers from Shanoas' cunt. She crawls from the bed and walks slowly to a high leather chair. She runs her tongue up her wrist and side of her hand then sucks on each of her fingers slowly staring at Shanoa lustfully. Her chest heaving, Shanoa purrs gently as she recovers from her orgasm.

The cane strikes again across Shanoas thighs, ripping her from her bliss with a piercing yelp. Another a whipping lash criss-crossing across her skin leaving stinging red lines in their wake. Shanoa cries out as the whipping becomes more forceful, 'Eden' starts to run through her mind as the searing pain rips through her body.

She bites her lip, her legs flinching, trying to pull away from the attack. Erevan becomes more focused aiming for the same line over and over. He starts to lose himself in his methodical pace, his strikes strong and accurate. Tears start to run down Shanoas' face as the relentless beating continues, determined not to give in she swallows hard and screams as loud as she can manage. The adrenaline pours through her veins, racing her heart and dulling her senses.

The pain persists but she knows she can take it, she clenches her fists making her knuckles whiten. Erevan steadies his cane and places his hand on to Shanoas raw purple thighs. The heat from her skin warms his still cold fingers and Shanoa winces at the change in temperature on her raw flesh. The pain subsides slightly replaced by a pulsing throb, Shanoa feels her legs ache and her pussy respond.

"Remember your breathing." Erevan says calmly, moping his glistening brow. His stomach is taut and his chest raises softly as he breathes. Returning to his pack he pulls out a black canvas bag with a draw string top. He stares at Shanoa with a deep gaze, his eyes bore through her making her shift uncomfortably. He opens the bag slowly his eyes unblinking, he tips it up and empties the contents onto the bed. Shanoa strains to look at the items between her legs, the rope around her neck cuts into her throat making her choke.

Erevan places the bag on Shanoas' stomach the rough canvas irritates her skin, reaching around her neck he unties her noose letting her breath a little easier. Grasping her hair roughly he forces her head up, sitting up pulls her arms against her rope bonds making her suck in air, drying her gritted teeth. He holds her in place pulling at her hair, the discomfort causes a tearing pain in her arms, neck, wrists and back.

She lets out a sob as her body strains against itself, she lifts her waist up trying to straighten her back a little to ease the pressure. Unable to take the pain for much long Shanoa closes her eyes and tries to slow her panting.

Erevan sweeps the black canvas bag from Shanoas' stomach and pulls it tightly over her head, drawing the strings around her throat. She feels the fabric close in on her face, opening her eyes she can barely see light through the thick fabric.

Her breath warms the material making the air inside hot and stuffy, the strings tighten cutting into her throat. Erevan releases his grip on her head letting her fall back flat on the bed. The dark confines of the canvas bag makes Shanoa slightly claustrophobic, with an inability to breathe fully her body sends panic signals to her brain.

Shanoa starts to thrash using up the limited air that can permeate the weave of the material. She feels her lungs burn as her brain becomes foggy, Erevan loosens the draws string and pulls the bottom of the bag away from her face. A burst of cool air brings her back from the brink of unconsciousness.

"Remember your breathing." Repeats Erevan frirmly as he adjusts the bag around her head fully again. Shanoa tries to relax this time breathing slowing and as deeply as she can. The heat of the bag and her diminished sense of sight and sound make her skin tingle. Hairs on her arm stand on end as she waits in the dark for Erevan to make his move. She doesn't have to wait long as he runs something cool and tasselled up between her thighs.

"Have you ever heard of a 'flogger'?" Erevan asks with a menacing calm to his voice.

Shanoa shakes her head inside the bag.

"Would you like me to describe it to you?" Erevan continues rolling the multiple strips of material up and down Shanoa. She nods this time. "It is a type of whip but not as long, instead of one sturdy piece of leather or rope it has a hundred tendrils, each one designed to strike at the end of your nerves and cause you pain."

Shanoa quivers slightly as she feels the dozens of leather strips weave along the contours of her chest, stomach, legs. She flinches as it raises from her body and slaps against the headboard above her with a thunderous clap. Shanoa listens carefully for any sign that Erevan is preparing to swing this new toy against her skin.

She tries to imagine what the impact will feel like, a hundred whips lashing in unison. The tension is too much to bare, Shanoa starts to pant again, just when she starts to focus on her breathing what feels like a thousand tiny needles pierce into her chest. Erevan picks the perfect moment to strike catching his captive audience off guard. Shanoa gasps for air unable to scream, a second lashing marks her breasts again, catching her pressed nipples.

A muffled and dizzy moan is all Shanoa can manage the lack of fresh oxygen makes her head spin. A pulse loud in her ears starts to spread through her body, moving down and meeting the throb of her breasts. A third whipping shot from the flogger this time hits slightly higher across her chest, catching her neck, tingling her nerves and making her groan deeply. The bag is lifted again to allow fresh air into her lungs briefly.

Erevan leaves the bag in place over her eyes, freeing her mouth to breathe for a time but still blinding her to his movements. More strikes with the whip across her neck leave red strips in her skin, small dots of her blood raise to the very surface.

Erevan places his hand on Shanoas' stomach his fingers pointing down to her groin. As he slowly walks his fingers down her body Shanoa begins to respond with soft groans. Just as he reaches the top of her pussy he removes his hand and whips the flogger across her thighs. A few strips of stinging material curve around her legs whipping her cunt, a whole new form of pleasurable pain ripples into her deep core. Erevan replaces his hand against her mound less than an inch away from her slit. He slips his fingers with agonizing slow pace into her throbbing folds.

Stroking her softly he puts her at ease grazing her clit with his fingertips one at a time making her jump. Another moan from Shanoa is interrupted by a yelp of pain as Erevan strikes with his whip once more, this time aiming for her cunt directly. Striking again Shanoa feels the connection on her sensitive lips, a need to moan and scream at the same time is cut short by another lash. Her clit burns and her opening widens needing to be fucked.

Erevan returns his pleasurable fingers to her sensitive nub, tweaking and pinching gently. Shanoa can't keep up with the mixed reactions her body is creating, her need to be fucked is overwhelming but Erevan is toying with her. Pulling the bag from her head the sudden light blinds her briefly. With a nod Erevan summons Quina to his side. They both begin to untie Shanoa from the bed, taking advantage of her being too exhausted to fight them off.

Erevan grips Shanoas' hair roughly and drags her up onto her knees. Quina moves onto the bed behind and hooks both of Shanoas' arms behind her back with a part of the rope. With expert skill she loops and weaves the rope around Shanoas' elbows and wrists, binding her arms tightly together behind her back. Once Quina is satisfied she pushes Shanoa onto her front and loops a second part of the rope through the gap between Shanoas' elbows. Erevan holds Shanoa down by her neck pressing her face into the bed smothering her into the soft quilt.

She struggles against his strength trying to turn her head to the side. Erevan lets go only to slap her face as she faces out to breathe. Quina ties the rope she holds around the Eladrins' ankles, pulling her feet together. Wrenching the rope Shanoa feels her legs and arms pulling together, her legs leaving the bed bending her back into an unnatural position. Her feet touch her wrists as Quina loops the last of the rope around the tied limbs securing them in place. Shanoa tries to look up at Erevan and receives another slap for her effort.

She sobs from the strike and the discomfort in her wrists and spine. Quina repositions herself at Shanoas' head, she spreads her legs out in front of Shanoa displaying her dripping wet pussy.

Erevan kneels on the bed behind her and swats at her round ass with his flogger, whipping it around with his arm it smacks against her juicy firm cheeks over and over, catching her legs and back without prejudice. Shanoa is distracted from the pain by Quina as she rubs herself inches away from her face. The scent of her arousal fills Shanoas' mind as she moans from Erevans' attention. Erevan pulls up on her ankles hooking her knees on his thighs.

Shanoas' head rocks forward towards the waiting pussy of the slave girl. Quina thrusts her hips forward grasping at the blonde hair of the student pulling her face into her cunt. Shanoa feels something behind her rub up and down the length of her own slit, something firm yet flexible, rigid and smooth. It slowly parts her lips and penetrates her opening, as she gasps her mouth locks around Quinas sex.

Erevan shifts forward slightly to better angle his stiff prick, pushing into the tight hot snatch of Shanoa it's all he can do not to explode right then. The sensation for Shanoa is incredible, the large wide cock splitting her lips wide filling her hole entirely, stretching her body in ways she has never felt before. Her tongue laps at Quinas' clitoris hungrily, drinking down the juices of her arousal. Erevan pushes in until he finds Shanoas' core and holds himself inside her for a moment, controlling his own urges.

Shanoa adjusts to the sensations in her body, Erevans' dick deep inside her snatch, her mouth pleasuring another girl. Her own pussy dripping wet and in need of a hard fuck, she rocks her hips clenching her walls around the shaft and bulging head. She pushes back down taking him further into her body, moaning into Quinas soaking cunt, making Quina moan in return.

Erevan thrusts deep into the hogtied blonde slapping at her ass with every insertion. Quina wraps her legs around Shanoas' head pressing thighs tightly against her ears, pulling her mouth in closer to her pussy. She grinds her hips rubbing her snatch up and down against the surprisingly adept tongue between her legs.

Shanoa feels another pulse through her body as her tongue probes the wet folds of Quina and her pussy stretches to accommodate Erevans' sizable shaft. Erevan picks up speed before Shanoa can adjust fully, she cries out from the burning in her groin pulled tight around the stiff rod inside her. Her back still arched unnaturally, her wrists and ankles tied together she can only lie in place as Erevan fucks her with a steady, powerful rhythm. Quina body starts to quiver from Shanoas' searching tongue as it enters her tight hole. Shanoa tastes the warm juices run over her taste buds, feeling them flow down her chin and neck dampening the bed sheet.

She starts to balance out the pain from the large cock pumping into her mercilessly as her orgasm takes shape, a wave of pleasure starts to ripple from deep within her cunt with each inward thrust.

"Oh shit..." Shanoa moans in ecstasy muffled by the soft wet flesh of the slave girl, "Oh fuck!"

She screams into Quinas body and Quina bucks against her mouth pulling at her own nipples tightly, her eyes screwed shut.

"You can't come until I say." Pants Erevan. "You need to ask my permission."

"I...can't hold it! Fu—uuu—ck." Cries out the hogtied blonde.

"You cannot finish." He warns whipping his flogger hard across the back of her legs. Shanoas' orgasm loses its momentum as the pain counteracts with the euphoric chemicals in her blood. She moans into Quina again as Quina rocks into an orgasm of her own. Her juices overflow just as she lifts her hips up high, soaking Shanoas' face with her sticky sweet nectar. She falls back onto the bed her legs still twitching around her lovers' neck as Shanoa tries to regain her momentum with Erevans' prick.

"I need to come now!" she gasps, her face slick and wet, her mouth fresh with the taste of Quinas' orgasm.

"Then beg me to let you." Erevan states as he picks up his previous tempo again.

"Uh... ooooh! Shit!" Shanoa wails as her body jolts with every thrust. "I need to... oh shit! I need to come now!"

"Beg me!" shouts Erevan lashing at her ass with his leather tendrils. "Scream for me to let you come."

"Fuck... oh fuck..." Shanoa can't hold it back much longer as Erevan continues to piston in and out of her throbbing cunt and crack his flogger over and over on her bare flesh. "Please can I come!?"

"I said beg me!" says Erevan pulling back on her hair contorting her body back on itself.

"PLEASE! Can I come!?" Shanoa cries, "Shit... oh fuuuuuck! I need to come... please let me! Can I come now MASTER?!"