Elaine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even in the low light the cameras were good enough for me to see Elaine blush.

"No, no progress on that front." She said in a shy, little voice.

"That's a shame." Said Terry. "You're missing out on a lot of fun."

Elaine giggled a little. "That's exactly what a friend said to me recently."

"Well she's right." He said. "Besides, you obviously have a healthy libido!"

She giggled again, "I thought we weren't going to mention that!" She gently scolded him.

"It's perfectly natural. In fact, at your age, I'd be surprised if you weren't thinking about sex a lot. When I was eighteen it was pretty much all I thought about."

"Me too!" Added Roger.

"It's not that I don't want to but I just don't ever meet any boys. My school is all girls and my hobby is ballet – not a lot of boys in either place."

"The world is full of men who would kill to get near a beautiful girl like you." Said Terry, "You could throw a stone from here and hit any number of them."

"Well, two at least." Said Roger with a dirty little laugh.

"I'm serious," Said Terry, "I bet if you just drop a few hints you'd have horny men lining up."

Elaine giggled again. "That's pretty much what my friend said too."

"She sounds like a very wise friend, what else did she say you should do?"

Elaine hesitated but then said, "She told me to find a nice, understanding, experienced older man and let him....guide me."

"Have his wicked way with you, you mean!" Said Terry and all three laughed.

"Pretty much, yeah!" Said Elaine. "She says she's being doing exactly that for ages and loves every second of it."

"You must introduce us!" Said Roger and they all laughed again.

"She lives in the States so you would have a long way to go just to have sex."

"You'd be surprised what an old man would do to be with a beautiful young women. They aren't many girls who are into older men and I'm sure she doesn't have trouble getting them into bed!"

"No, by the sounds of it, she could be doing it non-stop if she wanted to.....which is pretty much what she does!" They all laughed again.

"Well my advice is to do what everyone else your age does – put on some sexy underwear and a tight little black dress, get yourself down to a nightclub and get yourself laid!" Said Terry.

Elaine giggled at his lewd words.

"You are so naughty, Uncle Terry. Besides, you know my mum would never allow me to have a dress like that."

"Hmmm, she is a bit straight laced, isn't she?"

"Conservative in more ways than one." She joked and they all laughed.

"I have recently bought some sexy underwear though, but I'm keeping it well hidden."

"Really?" Said Terry sitting forward. "What's it like?"

"Black and lacy." She answered.

"Mmmmm, sounds nice." He said. "Going to show us then?"

"What?" She said, a little shocked. "You want to see my underwear?"

"Sorry if that shocks you Elaine." He said gently. "Roger and I are old men and don't get to have much fun these days."

"You can say that again." Said Roger a bit mournfully.

"Come on." Terry said in a pleading tone. "Give a couple of old dudes a little thrill."

She looked at him for a while through her drunken and slightly drugged eyes until finally she smiled and said, "Ok, I'll go and get them and you can have a look."

"With you in them of course!" Said Terry.

This time Elaine really was shocked. "You want me to put it on and show you!?"

"Of course. It's not sexy underwear unless there's a sexy girl wearing it!"

"No way." She said. "You're my Uncle and that's so wrong."

Terry laughed. "I'm not actually your Uncle, only your distant cousin, and besides what does it matter. Roger and I only want to have a look at you modelling it."

"But that's so naughty and perverted." She said.

"No it isn't." He said winningly. "And even if it is we're just having a bit of fun. We've got red blood in our veins and you're an incredibly sexy young women."

Elaine looked a bit confused, was she actually considering it? In my hotel room my cock was a red hot rod of flesh as I pumped it furiously willing her to agree to Terry's request. Cruel43 must have been thinking the same thing.

"This is the crunch point, Nigel! What will she do, be a good girl or a naughty little slut?"

Back at the house I could see Elaine was still looking undecided.

"Well I suppose if I just gave you a quick peek it won't hurt. At least then you could tell me what you thought."

"Exactly." Terry said, smiling broadly. "We'll look you over carefully and then give you the benefit of our years of experience." He stood up and gently pulled her out of her chair. "Now get yourself upstairs and changed and let's see what's what."

Reluctantly Elaine let herself be pulled upright and then slowly walked out of the lounge. I saw from the other cameras as she slowly climbed the stairs and entered her room. Just then the cameras in her bedroom cut off.

"Let's tease ourselves, shall we?" Said Cruel43. "Wait for the big reveal later on."

I waited with my heart pounding and my dick in my hand as I watched Terry and Roger look at each other and smile smugly.

"I can't believe she let you talk her into this." Said Roger in an incredulous whisper.

"I know. I really thought she was going to baulk at it but with a gentle little prod..." He didn't finish his sentence.

Roger looked up at him, his face a little red. "I know I'd like to give her a little prod!"

Terry laughed quietly at Roger's dirty joke but then said, "Now, Roger, we've got to play this really carefully. We don't want to startle the little filly, we need to break her in gently. Ok?" Roger nodded enthusiastically. "Follow my lead and this could lead to something very, very interesting."

"Ok, but it's going to be hard to keep my hands off the little tramp. I am hornier than hell." Said Roger.

"Me too, but we've got to play it cool, we've got to..." Terry broke off mid-sentence, "I think I hear her coming. Remember, follow my lead."

Both men sat back in the settee and tried unsuccessfully to look a bit bored.

On the laptop I saw Elaine slowly coming down the stairs wearing her dressing gown. When she reached the lounge door she hesitated, obviously reconsidering what she was doing. She looked back up the stairs and, for a second, I thought she was going to run back to her bedroom. But, after what seemed like ages, Elaine finally pushed open the door to the lounge. Both men turned to look at her standing in the doorway, still too nervous to enter.

"Well come on in then, girl." Said Terry in a kindly voice. "Come and give us a twirl."

Elaine seemed reassured and giggled a little as she walked over to them. Even in the low light of the one or two lamps they had on in the lounge I could see how the material of her dressing gown clung to her slim young body. She stood in front of them both as they sat on the settee.

"Just a quick look, OK?" She said.

"Of course." Said Terry reassuringly. "Just a quick spin and then we'll give you our considered opinions."

I saw her take a deep breath and then take hold of the gown. She slowly pulled it apart until it slipped off her bare shoulders. She held it like that for a second, her naked shoulders beautiful in the low light, before finally letting it fall to the ground.