All Comments on 'Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 03'

by beygaze1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice...

I am enjoying how Elaine is sinking deeper into slavery. I can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
too much

These series of stories are well written and fairly well edited. It isn't easy to write dialogue and the writer does it well.

Unfortunately there is the all too common mistake of being too over the top. As much as I want to get into the story I find myself rolling my eyes and shaking my head. Anyone with the most basic knowledge of scarring, tearing, and infection would know that after a couple of weeks of this treatment her pussy would be a mass of scar tissue and her sphincter would be ripped and stretched to the point where she would be unable to control her bowels. She would most likely be in a hospital with a raging infection, not to mention the mother of all UTIs.

It is a shame such a talented writer made this mistake. I know this fantasy but it is too unrealistic to be enjoyed.

beygaze1beygaze1about 10 years agoAuthor
re: too much

The overly dismissive answer would be just to say "it's fantasy and get over it." But that would be rude and insulting and misses a bigger point. One thing I have learned as both a consumer and producer of erotica is that everyone has their own kink. Everyone has a certain set of things they want in their smut. I have mine, my readers have theirs, which tend to overlap with mine, and the commenter has his/hers. People also have certain things which are instant turn-offs and can ruin the experience for them. A lot of erotica and porn does this for me, too. There has been more than one video/story that is 99% perfect for me, but that 1% can ruin it.

The commenter and I have overlap in things we look for, but have different turn-offs. I hit on one of those for this person. I wish him/her well and hope that he/she is able to find more of what they are after. Embrace your kink and keep looking!

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 9 years ago
Nice as ever

I am getting accustomed to the beautiful narrative. Elaine's experiences are written down so excitingly and her thoughts in the situations she is in are so nice to read. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To the person that said it's too much

There were moments that I thought "if this happened in real life..." but here's the deal. I don't do those thing bc I know what happens in real life. I live th real world, it's nice to be able to think about those things as If there were no consequences. That's why it's so good to have writers like this so they can feed my imagination the things that my brain can't come up with on it's own, and I can give my brain a break from all the reality, terrible truths and harsh "what ifs."

Thank you author for writing this series. I've read all you've put out and can't for more Hunter, Lida, Roy and Elaine, but especially Hunter he's my fave!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great. Once again you drive Elaine deep into sbmission. By expressing her love for Master she is not sinking physically into submission but also emotionally. He now owns her body and mind he only needs to claim her soul. Looking forward to how he handles Anna and JJ. Killing JJ seems to be in cards. However why not enslave Anna and make her serve beside Elaine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeygaze1@beygaze1
If you are new to Elaine, the order of the stories is: 1-When Elaine Met Amanda 2-Elaine at the Party (a prequel) 3-Taking Elaine (the traditional start to the story) 4-Elaine in Las Vegas 5-Elaine on the Run 6-Stealing Elaine 7-Owning Elaine 8-The Slaving World (takes place d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES