Elaine on the Run Ch. 01

Story Info
Things start to go wrong for Elaine.
14.2k words
4.65
66.3k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Part‭ ‬1-Things Fall Apart

Elaine Galway was a beautiful thirty year old woman.‭ ‬She stood about‭ ‬5‭'‬2‭" ‬tall with a slim build.‭ ‬Some would call it an Irish build with a flat stomach,‭ ‬small,‭ ‬firm breasts and long,‭ ‬slender legs.‭ ‬She had dark blonde hair that fell straight down to the middle of her back and a pretty face with full cheeks.‭ ‬Elaine had big,‭ ‬stunningly beautiful blue eyes that just seemed to draw your gaze and a glorious,‭ ‬shy smile.‭ ‬She had a wonderful body,‭ ‬silky thighs and shapely,‭ ‬if a bit thin,‭ ‬calves.‭ ‬She had finely sculpted shoulders and a neck that begged to be kissed and held.‭ ‬As if all this were not enough to make her desirable,‭ ‬she also possessed an exquisite ass,‭ ‬shapely and firm,‭ ‬that all men wanted.

Elaine awoke bound and naked.‭ ‬Freddie Eel was gone,‭ ‬she was all alone.‭ ‬She was also in pain.‭ ‬Her pussy and asshole were battered and abused,‭ ‬even her throat ached.‭ ‬Her legs and back still stung from Faybio whipping her with the belt.‭ ‬The men had done a number on her last night,‭ ‬how many times had she been fucked yesterday‭? ‬She closed her eyes and tried to remember all that had happened‭; ‬Roy,‭ ‬Greg,‭ ‬Leon,‭ ‬Faybio and Freddie‭; ‬again and again they had used her.‭ ‬It had been exhausting,‭ ‬painful,‭ ‬humiliating and exciting.

Elaine tried to roll into a position that did not hurt,‭ ‬but could not find one.‭ ‬She pulled on her wrists,‭ ‬trying to get free.‭ ‬She knew all the men were leaving in the morning,‭ ‬they were probably all gone by now.‭ ‬What if Anna was gone,‭ ‬too‭? ‬Who would free her‭? ‬Could she get free on her own‭? ‬At some point she would need to eat and drink.‭ ‬At some point sooner she would need to go to the bathroom.‭ ‬She tried to get her arms around front by sliding them under her legs.‭ ‬If she remembered correctly,‭ ‬these cuffs latched but did not lock.‭ ‬She slid her arms down and got them to her ankles.‭ ‬She was a little stiff and not as flexible as she normally was‭; ‬a rough night of sex had taken its toll.‭ ‬She was about to get her arms around front when she heard a discouraging click and her arms could move no more.‭ ‬Somehow,‭ ‬she had managed to hook one of the wrists to one of the ankles and now she was even more stuck.

Elaine started to panic.‭ ‬She pulled and kicked.‭ ‬She tried to go back with her arms but could tell that whatever had latched had latched securely.‭ ‬These bonds were meant to hold a woman in place and that was exactly what they were doing now.‭ ‬She tried one massive attempt to kick out,‭ ‬to maybe break one of the loops or at least stretch them enough to slip out.‭ ‬All she succeeded in doing was to fall off the bed with a loud crash.

She landed on her shoulder‭; ‬from the feel of it she would probably have a bruise or two to go with all of her other aches and pains.‭ ‬She started to cry out of frustration.‭ ‬Why hadn't Freddie untied her‭? ‬She knew the answer to that:‭ ‬because he was a sadistic bastard who probably got a kick out of imagining her struggling to get free.‭ ‬Looking under the bed she could see the door to the room open and Anna's feet framed in the doorway.‭ ‬Elaine had never been so glad to see her keeper before.

‭"Slave?" Anna called out from the door. "Is that you?"

"Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine called out from the floor.‭ "‬I fell off the bed.‭ ‬I need help,‭ ‬please,‭ ‬ma'am.‭ ‬I'm all tied up.‭"

Anna snorted.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬you would be.‭" ‬She walked over to the side of the bed where Elaine lay on the floor.‭ ‬When she saw the predicament Elaine was in,‭ ‬Anna started laughing uncontrollably.‭ "‬And how,‭ ‬my pretty little slave,‭ ‬did you manage to do this‭?"

Elaine tried to explain,‭ ‬but realized that Anna really didn't want an answer.‭ ‬The tall German woman laughed for another minute then bent down and with a few quick motions unhooked Elaine's cuffs.‭ ‬As Elaine stood Anna took off the cuffs and collar,‭ ‬leaving Elaine completely naked.

‭"Another rough night, slave?" Anna said as she looked Elaine up and down.

‭"Yes, ma'am," Elaine answered.

‭"Go to your room," Anna told her, "get some rest and get cleaned up. If you are needed, I'll send for you later."

"Thank you,‭ ‬ma'am‭" ‬and Elaine gratefully climbed up to her room.‭ ‬She made herself take a bath before resting.‭ ‬A shower would have been too painful on her abused body,‭ ‬but a cool bath felt wonderful.‭ ‬She was surprised how quickly the red marks from Faybio whipping her with the belt were fading.‭ ‬There were a few where he had really hit her hard that would linger for a few days,‭ ‬but most were already fading away.‭ ‬The skin was still tender,‭ ‬but it looked okay.‭ ‬She washed her hair‭; ‬Freddie had left a couple of globs of cum in her hair that were difficult to get out,‭ ‬but she managed to get it clean.

On the verge of falling asleep standing up,‭ ‬she ate a quick snack and crawled into bed,‭ ‬grateful to be alone and resting.‭ ‬It had been a rough couple of days,‭ ‬she thought and fell into a deep sleep.

It was dark outside when Elaine woke up.‭ ‬She still ached from the night before,‭ ‬but was already feeling better.‭ ‬It seemed her body was getting used to this sort of thing.‭ ‬She had no idea what time it was and spent a few minutes reliving the previous night,‭ ‬thinking of how it felt to be forced to please all those men.‭ ‬She stretched,‭ ‬got out of bed and went to the bathroom.‭

Elaine decided she was not ready to face the world yet.‭ ‬Maybe she could do some reading or just sit and veg out until she was needed.‭ ‬She climbed back in bed and turned on the light on her nightstand when she realized she was not alone in her room.

Anna sat on a chair facing Elaine's bed.‭ ‬She was sipping on a glass of white wine and twirling a collar in her other hand.‭ ‬Elaine relaxed a little,‭ ‬Anna with a collar for her was not uncommon,‭ ‬but there was something different.‭ ‬Anna was wearing a white,‭ ‬silk robe,‭ ‬tightly belted at the waist.‭ ‬Elaine could see her firm calves and black painted toe nails beneath the bottom hem of the robe.‭ ‬There was a predatory air about Anna that made Elaine very nervous.

‭"Put this on, Elaine," Anna told her. Anna rarely used her name, mostly she just called her "slave". Elaine put the collar on, never taking her eyes from Anna. She remembered yesterday in the kitchen, when Anna had kissed her and fingered her. She was very aware that there was no one else in the house except for her and Anna. "Stand up," Anna commanded.

‭"Yes, ma'am," Elaine said and obeyed. "Anna, please don't do this," Elaine pleaded.

‭"Surely you have realized how little weight your wishes carry, slave," Anna said, looking Elaine up and down. She reached a hand out and touched Elaine's thigh, softly stroking the soft inside of Elaine's leg. Anna rose from her seat and stood next to the nervous slave. "You are a perfect slave, Elaine. I have thoroughly enjoyed paddling your wonderful bottom. It was been an absolute joy watching you get fucked by so many men in so many ways. I could only resist so long, you know. And now, since this will be our last night together, I decided I wanted to experience you, too."

She leaned down and kissed Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine tried to push the older woman away,‭ ‬but Anna grabbed her by the collar and held her in place.‭ "‬You can fight if you want,‭" ‬she said to Elaine.‭ "‬But both you and I know that I can and will overpower you and make you do what I want.‭" ‬She took a half step back,‭ ‬but kept a grip on Elaine's collar.‭ "‬Open my robe.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine said in surrender.‭ ‬She fumbled with the knot on the tie but got it undone.‭ ‬The robe fell open.‭ ‬Anna had a nice body,‭ ‬Elaine thought as she looked down.‭ ‬She was fit and firm,‭ ‬with smooth,‭ ‬pale skin.‭ ‬Anna was tall,‭ ‬about‭ ‬5‭'‬9‭" ‬or so,‭ ‬with pale blond hair normally worn up,‭ ‬but tonight it fell down to her shoulders.‭ ‬Anna was not a beautiful woman,‭ ‬but she was attractive in a stern way.‭ ‬Handsome or statuesque would be two words Elaine would use for her.‭ ‬With her hair down and wearing only a robe,‭ ‬she seemed a little softer and less severe than usual.‭ ‬Elaine knew she was trying to rationalize some good side to what was going to happen to her.‭ ‬This was the same woman who had taken a perverse pleasure in paddling Elaine's butt every chance she got.‭ ‬The same woman who made her take J.J.‭'‬s cock in her mouth and swallow his cum,‭ ‬the same woman who had that sick little pervert spank her.

‭"That's right, little slave," Anna purred, as if reading her mind. "You must now please your keeper. And if you displease me tonight, it will be much more than a paddling." Anna kissed Elaine again, invading Elaine's mouth, her tongue finding Elaine's and caressing it. Anna kept a firm grip on Elaine's collar, holding her in place while she attacked the younger woman's mouth. No where else did they touch, only collar and mouth, but Elaine felt completely conquered by the older woman, completely subject to her will. She surrendered and dropped her arms to her side; submission seemed so easy to her now.

‭"You are a willow, my love," Anna said as she broke the kiss. "You bend, but you do not break. You will submit to me, like you have submitted to all the others. You will do as we say and let us do to you as you like. You will give me all that I ask for and do enough not to be punished, but you hold on to that little core inside you that believes you are still your own, that you maintain some small bit of control. Roy has let you keep that, he is too young to see it is foolish and he is better breaking you completely before you cause problems. He likes your spirit as well as your cunt." She kissed Elaine again.

‭"I have made some attempt at breaking you, but paddling can only go so far. Your owner denied me the chance to do my worst to you. You should thank him when you see him again. Stasi was gone by the time I came of age, but there were still those willing to pass on their techniques," Anna locked eyes with the frightened slave. "You are a soft, middle class, white American. You have no real idea of the evil that men and women can do. If you truly understood that, there is no way you would have signed your life away to anyone. I understand it and if you do not obey me tonight I will share my knowledge with you."

Elaine looked deep into Anna's eyes and knew that there was more there than she ever wanted to know.‭ ‬She knew that Anna had no value for her life and well being,‭ ‬that she was just another disposable person,‭ ‬a woman who let herself get into the wrong situation and had no power to get out.‭ ‬She could get hurt tonight,‭ ‬lose more than she was willing to lose.

‭"I will obey, ma'am," Elaine whispered.

‭"Tonight, you call me 'Mistress'," she kissed Elaine again, feeling the meekness of her captive. "You are the willow and tonight you will be bent severely." Elaine knew there was no escape from Anna until she was finished. "Put your arms around me, slave, stroke my back and bottom."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine slid her hands inside Anna's open robe and onto her back.‭ ‬For the first time she had her hands on the woman who had been so rough and cruel with her.‭ ‬Anna continued her assault on Elaine's mouth while the slave ran her hands from Anna's shoulders down to her butt.‭ ‬Anna had a taut back and a flat,‭ ‬athletic ass.‭ ‬Even as Anna kissed her,‭ ‬Elaine found her hands drawn back to Anna's butt.

‭"Kiss my neck," Anna commanded. "Keep your right hand on my bottom; I like it there, slave; and fondle my breasts with your left."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine answered.‭ ‬She had to think for a second and get her hands in the right places before beginning to kiss Anna's long neck.‭ ‬Her tormentor let go of Elaine's collar and wrapped her arms around the lithe body of Elaine.‭

Elaine found it hard to concentrate on so many things,‭ ‬she was aroused by her own submission and her thinking was cloudy.‭ ‬She kept her right hand on Anna's left butt cheek,‭ ‬holding it firmly.‭ ‬Her left hand found Anna's breasts.‭ ‬They were full,‭ ‬bigger than Elaine's but only showed a slight hint of age in with a barley noticeable droop.‭ ‬Anna kept good care of herself,‭ ‬Elaine noted once again.‭ ‬Elaine wondered how they would feel in her mouth,‭ ‬but knew she would find out soon enough.‭ ‬She kept most of her attention on kissing Anna's neck.‭ ‬The blonde tilted her head to the side and took one hand off Elaine long enough to brush her hair out of the way.‭ ‬Elaine nibbled,‭ ‬licked and kissed her way from Anna's shoulder to her ear.‭ ‬She enjoyed kissing,‭ ‬the feel of skin on her lips and tongue and Anna had a clean,‭ ‬pleasant taste and smell to her.

‭"Very good, slave," Anna whispered, "you are obeying well."

Anna tilted her head back and Elaine kissed the front of her throat,‭ ‬lingering beneath her chin then kissing along the underside of Anna's jaw.‭ ‬Anna moaned slightly and breathed heavily as she enjoyed the small slave's efforts.

‭"Stop," Anna said. "Turn around, hands behind your back."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine obeyed,‭ ‬knowing she was going to be bound again.‭ ‬Anna took the silk tie from her robe and wrapped it around Elaine's wrists.‭ ‬She tied them securely,‭ ‬but left about two feet hanging from each end.‭ ‬She had more plans for those later.‭ ‬Anna took Elaine by the collar again and pulled her head down slightly so her face was level with Anna's breasts.‭ ‬Elaine opened her mouth and took one of Anna's nipples in,‭ ‬but when she did Anna jerked back on her collar.

‭"Lick," she said sternly, "do not suck. Start with the tip of your tongue and lick around my nipple, do not touch the top until I tell you."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine did as ordered and licked circles around Anna's erect nipple,‭ ‬first clockwise,‭ ‬then counterclockwise.‭ ‬She stayed on the side,‭ ‬caressing the edge of the hard bud with her tongue.‭ ‬Anna pulled her head to the other breast and Elaine repeated the process.‭ ‬Elaine was scared,‭ ‬but getting incredibly aroused.‭ ‬She did not like Anna,‭ ‬her time with this powerful woman had been one minor humiliation after another.‭ ‬Within minutes of meeting Anna,‭ ‬Anna had had Elaine bent over and paddled red.‭ ‬In spite of that,‭ ‬or maybe because of that,‭ ‬Elaine found having to serve Anna intoxicatingly arousing.

‭"You are good at obeying, good at offering yourself to please others," Anna said. "I wonder how it felt having Freddie's huge penis in your ass and how much that pain turned you on. Now, the flat of your tongue, lick the whole nipple."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine now brought her tongue across Anna's already wet nipple,‭ ‬lapping like a kitten lapping up milk.‭ ‬Anna let Elaine lick her nipple then moved her head to the other breast so the beautiful slave could do the same with the other.

‭"Stop," Anna commanded. Elaine stood back up and Anna stepped over to her bag. She brought out two nipple clamps connected by a chain. "Do you know what these are, slave?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine answered,‭ "‬they are nipple clamps.‭"

"Has your owner ever used them on you‭?"

"No,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine answered.

‭"Has anyone?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine licked her lips,‭ ‬these would hurt,‭ "‬Amanda did.‭"

"Good,‭ ‬then no explanation is needed,‭" ‬Anna caressed Elaine's breasts,‭ ‬teasing the nipples erect.‭ "‬You have such lovely breasts,‭ ‬Elaine.‭ ‬I bet they are very sensitive.‭" ‬She snapped one on‭ ‬Elaine's right nipple and Elaine yipped in pain.‭ "‬I guess they are.‭" ‬She snapped on the other one and gave the chain a tug and Elaine bent forward to lessen the pain.‭

"Come,‭" ‬Anna said and led Elaine around the room by the chain.‭ ‬Elaine followed,‭ ‬her hands bound behind her back keeping her off balance.‭ ‬Anna led her though the bedroom,‭ ‬the small living room and kitchen.‭ ‬All the while Anna kept enough tension on them to hurt and made an occasional quick change of direction that Elaine did not anticipate and a sharper pain would shoot though Elaine's small body.‭ ‬Anna pulled Elaine down to her knees and made her walk on her knees across the kitchen then yanked her back to her feet as they ended up back in the bedroom.

‭"On your knees, slave," Anna said and let go of the chain. Elaine knelt, grateful to have some of the pain on her nipples relieved, and looked up at Anna, waiting for what was coming next. Anna stepped over to her and touched her face. "You really are lovely, Elaine," Anna complimented the servile younger woman. "You should have found yourself some rich older man and gotten married. But then, if you did, you would never know this, would you?"

"No,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine said.

Anna took the loose ends of her robe tie and tied Elaine's wrists to her ankles.‭ ‬Elaine tugged on them,‭ ‬now she could not even stand or walk,‭ ‬she was stuck on her knees in front of this dominating woman.‭ ‬Anna opened her robe and draped the sides across Elaine's head while pushing Elaine's face against her crotch.‭ "‬Please me,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Anna ordered.‭

Elaine opened her mouth and began licking Anna's wet slit.‭ ‬She performed oral sex on Anna because Anna told her to,‭ ‬because she was afraid of Anna and because she was a slave and this was what she was born to do.‭ ‬Elaine knew that she was as wet as Anna,‭ ‬that she craved being dominated and used like this.‭ ‬Elaine did her best,‭ ‬using everything Amanda had taught her and what she had learned from Kristy.‭ ‬She slid her tongue inside Anna and lapped up her juices,‭ ‬she kissed her thighs,‭ ‬but always returned to Anna's pleasure bud.‭ ‬Hidden inside the tent of Anna's robe,‭ ‬Elaine pleased her keeper,‭ ‬Elaine did as she was told.‭ ‬Her efforts were rewarded when Anna moaned softly and came,‭ ‬her taut body tensing up,‭ ‬her fingers clenching in Elaine's hair.

‭"Nicely done, slave," Anna complimented after she finished and held Elaine's head against her thigh. Elaine swallowed and stretched her jaw, she had one of Anna's pubes in her mouth but no way to get it out. "We'll do more of that later. For now, though, I am going to use something else on you." Anna slid out of her robe and draped it carefully on the bed. She opened up her bag on the nightstand and pulled out a strap-on dildo, adjusting the fit as she stood in front of Elaine. Elaine stared helpless at the tall, German woman. The strap-on was about eight inches long, light and ridged to look like a real cock. She was afraid of what Anna would do to her with it and she tried to pull free of her bonds again.

‭"Oh no, little slave," Anna said, stroking the fake cock with one hand while the other slid into Elaine's hair. "You are not going anywhere until I am finished with you. Now, start licking this cock." She pulled on Elaine's hair until Elaine's mouth was against the plastic strap-on. Obeying Anna, she began to lick it from base to tip. Elaine knew that Anna was getting no physical satisfaction from this, that the only satisfaction Anna could be getting was from Elaine submitting to her.

‭"Now, open your mouth and start sucking," Anna commanded and forced the shaft into Elaine's already tired mouth. "I'm going to fuck your face just like all those men have." Elaine gagged as Anna forced her way into Elaine's throat. Quickly, Elaine was reminded of the difference between being fucked with a strap-on versus getting fucked with a real cock. With a real cock the pleasure was in the friction, the sliding in and out. With a strap-on it was the grinding, the pleasure of the pad rubbing against Anna's clit. Anna rammed the dildo down Elaine's throat then ground onto it while Elaine gagged and choked. She would pull out long enough so Elaine could suck in a few quick breaths then ram it back in and grind some more. It was agony for Elaine, she could barely breathe, her throat hurt and her jaw ached but she had no choice, she had to take it.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers