Elaine on the Run Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine cringed against her door,‭ ‬as far away from J.J.‭ ‬as she could get.‭ ‬He had already raped her once and she knew he was not done with her yet.‭ ‬And he was going to give her to Sam,‭ ‬Sam had been brutal to her on the night at that Ranch and Roy had been there to offer protection,‭ ‬what would he do to her without Roy there‭? ‬She remembered choking on Sam's huge cock,‭ ‬or the feeling of it splitting her as he took her in the ass.‭ ‬It was almost too frightening to contemplate.‭ ‬Right now,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬she had to worry about J.J.‭; ‬he would frequently reach over and rub her leg,‭ ‬or grab her bare ass,‭ ‬she could feel the lust in his touch.

It was night when they stopped off of some two lane highway in the middle of nowhere.‭ ‬At first Elaine thought that it was an abandoned motel,‭ ‬it looked run down and disused,‭ ‬but she saw one light on in the office.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬did not say anything,‭ ‬but got out of the car and walked out.‭ ‬He fished a key out of his pocket and opened the door of the last room.‭ ‬He walked in,‭ ‬turned on the light and came back to the car for Elaine.‭ ‬He opened the door and grabbed her hair.

‭"You can fight if you want," he said softly to her, "but I'm gonna get what I want." He showed her a small black sap, and softly rubbed it on her cheek. "I'll just have to hurt you until you do what I want. Roy's gone, Hunter's gone, Anna gave you to me, there's no one to protect you or help you now. Why don't you just come along quietly, be a good slut, and get in the room."

Elaine climbed out of the car,‭ ‬J.J.‭'‬s hand still grabbing her hair.‭ ‬She thought about trying to run,‭ ‬or scream,‭ ‬but knew it would do no good.‭ ‬It was dark,‭ ‬she was barefoot wearing nothing but a shirt,‭ ‬she was cuffed and miles from anywhere.‭ ‬If she screamed,‭ ‬then what‭? ‬Maybe the clerk would come out and if J.J.‭ ‬didn't hurt him,‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬could just flash his badge.‭ ‬She knew what was going to happen in that room and she knew that there was no way to stop it.‭ ‬With tears of helpless rage streaming down her face,‭ ‬she walked through the door to be raped by a man she despised.

‭"Good little slut," J.J. cooed as he locked the door behind her.

Elaine looked around the room,‭ ‬it was basic.‭ ‬There was a queen sized bed,‭ ‬a dresser and a couple of chairs.‭ ‬An old black and white tv with rabbit ears sat on the dresser.‭ ‬None of the furnishings looked as if they had been changed since the‭ ‬1970s.‭ ‬It was clean,‭ ‬or reasonably so,‭ ‬at least there were no visible piles of dirt or garbage around so it was an improvement from J.J.‭'‬s trailer.‭ ‬She looked at J.J.‭ ‬with hate in her eyes as he circled her,‭ ‬looking her up and down.

‭"The shirt has to go," he muttered. He grabbed the collar of her shirt and ripped it down the front, then pulled out a knife and sliced the remains off her arms. "Much better." He put the knife away and began rubbing Elaine's small breasts. "That kraut Anna never would let me touch you or fuck you," he said as kept fondling her, "but she's not here to say no." He bent down and put his mouth on her right breast and starting sucking. His hands reached down and grabbed her ass, playing with it while he licked her nipple.

Despite herself,‭ ‬Elaine's body was responding.‭ ‬She had been so conditioned already as a slave,‭ ‬and by her own natural inclinations,‭ ‬to become aroused when anyone started touching her.‭ ‬She hated J.J.‭ ‬and she hated what he was going to do to her,‭ ‬but her body had a will of it's own and her pussy was getting wet,‭ ‬her nipples hard.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬switched to her other breast and roughly spread her butt cheeks,‭ ‬she knew he was going to violate her ass,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬there would be so stopping him.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬continued touching her and sucking her tits,‭ ‬and Elaine closed her eyes and tried to imagine someone else.

He pulled off her breasts and took a step back.‭ "‬On your knees,‭ ‬slut,‭" ‬he told her.‭ "‬And open your mouth,‭ ‬you're gonna suck my cock just like all the times you've done before.‭"

Elaine stood still.‭ ‬She was not going to make this easy for him.‭ ‬He might make her do things,‭ ‬but she was not going to do it willingly.

J.J.‭ ‬looked at her and smiled.‭ ‬Then,‭ ‬without warning,‭ ‬he punched her in the stomach.‭ ‬It surprised Elaine,‭ ‬it hurt and knocked the wind out of her.‭ ‬She fell to the ground,‭ ‬doubled over in pain,‭ ‬gasping for breath.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬stepped up to her and gave her a light kick in the ribs,‭ ‬his boot bruising her soft skin.‭ ‬While Elaine tried to recover from this he put his foot on her head and kept her pinned down.

‭"Listen, slut, and listen well," he growled. "I like hurting people. I don't have any sort of code of honor that keeps me from hurting women. I'm not a nice guy and I will do whatever it takes to get you to obey me. This, so far, has been nothing. I've done worse to people for cutting me off in traffic. You know what I want and you know I will hurt you until you do it." He took his foot off her head. "Now, get on your fucking knees, open your fucking mouth and start sucking my fucking cock."

Elaine struggled to her knees,‭ ‬with her hands still cuffed behind her it wasn't easy,‭ ‬but she did it.‭ ‬She looked up and saw J.J.‭ ‬smiling down at her,‭ ‬his cock out and in his hand.‭ ‬It disgusted her to do it,‭ ‬but she opened her mouth and took J.J.‭'‬s cock inside her.‭ ‬She began sucking it,‭ ‬sliding it into her throat,‭ ‬hoping this would keep him happy.‭ ‬She realized how little power she had,‭ ‬how J.J.‭ ‬could do anything to her and no one would help her.

‭"See, that's not so bad, is it, Elaine?" J.J. said to her. "Sure beats a kick to the ribs, doesn't it?"

He grabbed her head and forced his cock all the way into her mouth.‭ ‬She felt it push into her throat,‭ ‬gagging her and cutting off her air.‭ ‬Her nose was buried in his pubic hair,‭ ‬his balls were against her chin.‭ ‬He roughly fucked her face like this,‭ ‬pulling almost all the way out then quickly burying his cock back in her.‭ ‬She kept hoping he would cum and get this over with,‭ ‬but he didn't.‭ ‬Instead he pulled out and grinned evilly at her.

‭"Nice job so far, but now it's time to get fucked. Get your slut ass on the bed, lie on your side," he ordered her.

Lightheaded,‭ ‬Elaine climbed onto the old bed and readied herself for her next violation.‭ ‬She noticed the mattress was beaten down,‭ ‬not much firmness left in and the bedspread was threadbare.‭ ‬She was not sure why she thought of these details,‭ ‬but it was better than thinking about J.J.‭ ‬She lay on her side,‭ ‬away from him and waited.

J.J.‭ ‬lay down behind her.‭ ‬He ran his hand down her side,‭ ‬lingering on her hip,‭ ‬then down her thigh.‭ ‬He moved close to her,‭ ‬his body against hers.‭ ‬She felt his shirt against her bare back,‭ ‬his pants against her legs,‭ ‬his hairy stomach against her bound hands,‭ ‬his cock against her ass.‭ ‬Elaine was scared,‭ ‬breathing heavily,‭ ‬waiting for it to happen.‭ ‬She hoped she was aroused enough so it wouldn't hurt,‭ ‬but not aroused enough to cum.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬guided his cock between her legs,‭ ‬she wondered if he was going to fuck her pussy or her ass‭?

"Nice brand,‭" ‬he said,‭ ‬tracing the scar on her butt.‭ "‬Did your owner put that one you‭? ‬Did he mark you like an animal,‭ ‬an animal he could fuck anytime he wanted‭? ‬But that's what you like,‭ ‬isn't it slut‭? ‬If you weren't such an eager slut I wouldn't be doing this to you.‭ ‬But you are and I'm going to prove it.‭" ‬J.J.‭ ‬put his cock against her pussy lips and began forcing his way inside her.‭ ‬He slowly filled her and Elaine felt the zipper of his pants against the soft skin of her ass as he buried himself to the hilt.‭ "‬I'll tell you what,‭ ‬slut,‭" ‬he said softly to her ear,‭ "‬if you don't cum when I fuck you,‭ ‬I'll do you once more in the ass and we'll call it a night.‭ ‬There's no way I'm not fucking your hot ass.‭ ‬But if you do cum,‭" ‬he reached down and stroked her clit,‭ "‬then I'll know you're a slut who loves this and we'll do it all night.‭" ‬He slid in and out a few times slowly,‭ "‬I'm betting you're a slut.‭"

Elaine tried to think of anything that could distract her from what J.J.‭ ‬was doing to her.‭ ‬She thought about the garbage in his trailer,‭ ‬she tried to think about dead puppies or the inside of Port-a-Johns,‭ ‬anything unpleasant.‭ ‬But as much as she tried she could not escape where she was and she could not escape being a slave.‭ ‬As J.J.‭ ‬roughly fucked her,‭ ‬she felt the orgasm building.‭ ‬Each time one of the teeth from his zipper pinched her butt,‭ ‬she got a little closer.‭ ‬Each time he slammed his hard cock into her defenseless body,‭ ‬she was nearer.‭ ‬One of his hands firmly gripped her neck,‭ ‬holding her in place while he raped her.‭ ‬The other hand roamed,‭ ‬first grabbing her thigh,‭ ‬then reaching up to tug on her nipples.‭ ‬The pain in her breasts almost pushed her over the top,‭ ‬but still she fought it.‭ ‬She heard him breathing hard,‭ ‬moaning,‭ ‬he couldn't be much longer,‭ ‬could he‭? ‬She might be able to hold out,‭ ‬if only he would cum.‭ ‬Then,‭ ‬he reached down and found her clit.‭ ‬It only took him a couple of seconds of stroking it and Elaine lost control.‭ ‬The orgasm she had fought so hard to contain exploded into her.‭ ‬She cried out in pleasure and frustration,‭ ‬knowing she had lost.

‭"Yeah, cum for me, slut!" J.J. yelled triumphantly, hammering roughly into her. "All night, you little fucking slut! All fucking night!"

J.J.‭ ‬came,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬howling in triumph as he shot his load in Elaine's sopping cunt.‭ ‬He rammed as hard as he could into her,‭ ‬feeling the pleasure as he fired his cum into her helpless,‭ ‬bound body.‭ ‬He slowed and shoved deeply into her one last time.

‭"You are a great fuck, Elaine," he taunted her. "I almost regret having to turn you over to Sam." He tugged her breasts while tears streamed down her face. "You are such a hot little slut, I can see why Roy took you. But now that he's out of the picture, you're fair game for anyone."

Elaine stopped crying for a second and asked‭ "‬what do you mean‭ '‬out of the picture‭'?"

"Ha‭!" ‬he shouted,‭ "‬you don't know,‭ ‬do you‭? ‬Sam and Mark set up an ambush for them,‭ ‬it should be over by now.‭ ‬Roy,‭ ‬your sweet owner and rapist,‭ ‬is dead or prisoner.‭ ‬Someone else gets to rape your pretty little body now,‭ ‬and tonight it's me.‭ ‬Tomorrow,‭ ‬or whenever I get around to it,‭ ‬it will be Sam.‭ ‬I'd love to be able to watch what he does to you,‭ ‬see how he makes you suffer.‭ ‬If he ever gets tired of you,‭ ‬he'll sell you or give you to someone else.‭ ‬Your life is gonna be one dick after another,‭ ‬even you won't be able to take that much cock.‭"

Elaine started crying again.‭ ‬Being taken and raped by J.J.‭ ‬was one thing,‭ ‬but now the hope that Roy was going to come to her rescue was fading.‭ ‬She would belong to J.J.‭ ‬or Sam or whoever happened to have her at the moment.‭ ‬She was a toy,‭ ‬a plaything to be fucked and abused.‭ ‬No one would help her,‭ ‬no one would care about her.

‭"Yeah, that's right, slut," J.J. continued, "no one's gonna help you. If you're real nice," he pinched a nipple, "maybe I'll protect you until I sell you to Sam, make sure the only cock in you is mine."

J.J.‭'‬s cock softened and slid out of Elaine.‭ ‬He roughly grabbed one of her butt-cheeks then stood up,‭ ‬zipping up his pants.‭ "‬I think I'll go get that beer you were nice enough to get for me.‭ ‬Don't go anywhere,‭ ‬we've got a long night ahead of us.‭" ‬J.J.‭ ‬stepped out to the car then came back with the five remaining beers.‭ "‬Beer and a fuck,‭ ‬too bad you didn't pick up a pizza,‭ ‬too.‭" ‬J.J.‭ ‬took off her cuffs and sat down on one of the chairs.‭ "‬There's a cooler and groceries over there,‭" ‬J.J.‭ ‬pointed to the corner.‭ "‬Get off your ass and go make me a sandwich.‭" ‬Elaine started to stir,‭ ‬but didn't rise.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬kicked her leg,‭ "‬now.‭" ‬He said firmly.

Elaine was bewildered,‭ ‬she had no idea what was going to happen next except that J.J.‭ ‬was going to rape her again.‭ ‬Where would she be tomorrow,‭ ‬or next week‭? ‬All she wanted right now was a little time to get her bearings,‭ ‬but J.J.‭ ‬was not going to give her the chance.‭ ‬Maybe if she did what he wanted he wouldn't hurt her and she could think.‭ ‬She rose and found herself making a sandwich for the man who had just raped her.‭ ‬It was about what she expected:‭ ‬baloney,‭ ‬American cheese and yellow mustard on white bread.‭ ‬She made him two and brought them over,‭ ‬avoiding looking him in the eyes.

‭"Good job," he said, grabbing them from her. "You're going to behave, now aren't you? You're not going to give me an excuse to pop you again, are you?"

"I'll behave,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine said,‭ ‬staring at the ground.

‭"I know you will. Get on the bed, get on all fours, face that mirror," he pointed to a mirror on the dresser across from the bed. "Wait like that until I'm ready to do you again."

Elaine nodded and got on the bed,‭ ‬waiting to be violated again.‭ ‬She felt more helpless and degraded than she had anytime with Roy.‭ ‬For all that he had done to her,‭ ‬she was still drawn to him,‭ ‬she was still fascinated by him.‭ ‬All J.J.‭ ‬did was repulse her,‭ ‬but he had her now,‭ ‬he could do anything he wanted to her body.‭ ‬She lifted her head and looked in the mirror.‭ ‬She saw herself,‭ ‬tear stained cheeks,‭ ‬on all fours waiting for J.J.‭ ‬to violate her again.‭ ‬She could see J.J.‭ ‬eating the sandwiches she had made him,‭ ‬drinking the beer Roy had bought for her.‭ ‬He had a self satisfied smirk on his face and looked over at her frequently,‭ ‬anticipating what he was going to do to her next.

Elaine closed her eyes and tried to imagine being anywhere but here,‭ ‬she hoped he was wrong about Roy.‭ ‬She hoped Roy would come and rescue her from J.J.,‭ ‬take her back before Sam got his hands on her.‭ ‬But she knew that even if J.J.‭ ‬was lying or just plain wrong,‭ ‬Roy was still more than a thousand miles away.‭ ‬There was no help tonight,‭ ‬maybe she could get away on her own.‭ ‬There had been a bottle of vodka with the groceries,‭ ‬maybe she could get him drunk and slip out.‭ ‬She saw the keys on the table beside him,‭ ‬the handcuffs open next to them.‭ ‬That would be later.‭ ‬For now,‭ ‬she had to wait until he was done with her.

She saw J.J.‭ ‬finish the sandwiches,‭ ‬drink the last of the beer and light one of his cheap cigarettes.‭ ‬There would be a few more minutes.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬smoked his cigarette,‭ ‬blowing the smoke at Elaine,‭ ‬watching it curl over her beautiful flank.‭ ‬He took a last drag,‭ ‬crushed it out in the ashtray and stood up with a smile.‭ ‬He undressed,‭ ‬tossing his clothes negligently on the floor.‭ ‬Then he climbed on the bed behind her.

Elaine closed her eyes,‭ ‬readying herself for him.

‭"What a perfect ass," J.J. said as he stroked her cheeks. "This is going to be good." He roughly smacked one cheek then the other. "Lots of men have cum in that tight little ass, haven't they? Roy, Hunter, Mark, Sam, a few more at the party Leon? Faybio? How about Freddie Eel? I know Roy let Greg, now I get to." He bent down and kissed her butt then smacked each cheek again.

J.J.‭ ‬pushed his cock against her asshole.‭ ‬He pressed against it,‭ ‬meeting as much resistance as Elaine could offer.‭ ‬He grabbed her hips and pushed harder,‭ ‬her resistance gave way and he broke into her ass.‭ ‬He pushed in deeper,‭ ‬slowly.‭ ‬Elaine cried out,‭ ‬it hurt as he stretched her and filled her.‭ ‬He slid deeper and deeper until he was all the way in,‭ ‬his hips pressing against her perfect cheeks.

J.J.‭ ‬ran his hands up and down her sides.‭ "‬Oh yeah,‭" ‬he muttered,‭ "‬that's real nice.‭ ‬I've been waiting for this for a long time.‭ ‬We're gonna have some fun now.‭"

He began sliding back and forth slowly.‭ ‬It hurt,‭ ‬but Elaine knew he would start getting rough soon and then it would hurt much,‭ ‬much worse.

‭"You like taking it in the ass, don't you, Elaine?" J.J. said as he fucked her. "I know you do. You probably like to pretend that you don't, but I bet you're wet and eager right now." He reached a finger down to her wet pussy, "Yeah, I thought so. Well, you like it in the ass, you're gonna get it in the ass."

J.J.‭ ‬slammed hard into her and she yelled out in pain and frustration.‭ ‬Now he pounded roughly into her,‭ ‬painfully plundering her.‭ ‬It had hurt worse when Roy and Hunter had done her in the ass,‭ ‬but she had wanted them to do it to her.‭ ‬She hated J.J.‭ ‬and that made it worse.‭ ‬She opened her eyes and looked in the mirror.‭ ‬Tears streamed down her face,‭ ‬her lovely face was contorted by the pain and shame of this violation.‭ ‬Her whole body swayed back and forth in rhythm with J.J.‭'‬s thrusts‭; ‬her small,‭ ‬firm breasts bounced.‭ ‬She saw the look of sadistic joy in his eyes as he fucked her.‭ ‬He caught her gaze in the mirror,‭ ‬smiled and blew her a kiss.‭ ‬She closed them again and waited for him to finish.

It was hard and painful to the end,‭ ‬a mercy when he came.‭ ‬He rammed into her once or twice more then pulled out,‭ ‬the tip of his cock briefly catching on her battered asshole on the way out.

‭"Wow," he panted, "that was fun." He wiped his cock on her leg then flopped down in the chair. "Go pour me a drink, slut. Vodka, straight. Now." He kicked at her and Elaine stumbled to her feet, cum dripping from her pussy and ass now.

She pulled out the vodka and poured a large drink into a cheap,‭ ‬plastic cup from the motel.‭ ‬It was low grade vodka,‭ ‬it smelled like rubbing alcohol and made her nauseous.‭ ‬But if this was what he wanted,‭ ‬she would give it to him,‭ ‬she poured a little more,‭ ‬filling the cup.‭ ‬She brought it to him,‭ ‬trying to avoid his gaze,‭ ‬his eyebrows shot up at the size of it.

‭"Very nice, slut," he said appreciatively, "if you ever become a bartender I'll go to your bar. Of course, I'll bend you over it and fuck you after every round, too."

Elaine stared at the ground,‭ "‬J.J.,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬she said,‭ "‬I hurt.‭ ‬You really hurt me.‭"

"Thank you,‭" ‬he smiled,‭ "‬I did my best.‭"

"There are some pain pills in my shirt pocket,‭ ‬can I have one,‭ ‬please‭?" ‬Elaine asked.

J.J.‭ ‬smiled and reached for the remains of her shirt.‭ ‬He pulled out the prescription bottle and looked it over.‭ "‬Vicoden,‭ ‬eh‭? ‬These will be fun.‭" ‬He opened the bottle,‭ ‬swallowed three or four of them then put the bottle back in her shorts.‭ "‬I spent too much time hurting you to let some little pill make you feel better.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬go kneel on the floor until I'm ready for you again.‭" ‬He drained the cup in two swallows and smiled blearily.‭ ‬He stumbled to the bathroom,‭ ‬urinated noisily,‭ ‬and,‭ ‬judging from the sound,‭ ‬inaccurately.‭ ‬He staggered back to the chair,‭ ‬patting Elaine on the head and sat down.

‭" 'Nother," he said and tossed the cup at her.

Without a word,‭ ‬she stood and poured another full cup and brought it to him.‭ ‬Between the sandwiches,‭ ‬vodka and vicodens,‭ ‬Elaine hated to think what was going on in his stomach.‭ ‬He took the drink and drained half of it in one swallow.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to vomit in sympathy for him,‭ ‬she had no idea how he could do that.‭ ‬He sipped the rest of the vodka,‭ ‬never taking his eyes off Elaine as she knelt on the dirty floor.‭

Elaine stared at the floor,‭ ‬she hurt.‭ ‬She had been fucked a lot in the past few days and had never had a chance to recover.‭ ‬Was this what is was going to be like from now on‭? ‬She could not imagine Sam letting her have a day off,‭ ‬letting her slow down and think.‭ ‬Would every day bring more rough sex‭? ‬More painful use of her body‭?

"On the bed,‭" ‬J.J.‭ ‬said blearily.‭ "‬On yer back.‭ ‬Spread those sweet legs for me,‭ ‬slut.‭"

Elaine hoped that this would be the last time before he passed out and she climbed on the bed without a word.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬stood,‭ ‬stumbled,‭ ‬and fell back into the chair.‭ ‬He stood up again,‭ ‬knocking the empty cup and beer bottle onto the floor,‭ ‬and fell onto the bed.‭ ‬He crawled on top of her,‭ ‬his breath reeking of the cheap vodka.‭ ‬She felt his cock poking at her leg and he seemed to be having trouble getting it in her.