All Comments on 'Elaine on the Run Ch. 04'

by beygaze1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 12 years ago
Great series!!!

You're a fantastic writer =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you!

I just finished the whole series in two days--between work. Thanks for an engaging, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fascinating!!!

Read your entire series - couldn't put it down!!! Keep it going for sure! How about some role switching for Elaine? She has a lot of payback coming her with her female tormentors & captors. Solid writing style and narrative descriptions therein.

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952over 11 years ago
Fantastic

Loved reading the series. Looking forward to your next submission.

kadiemonsterkadiemonsterover 11 years ago
Thank you

Everything about this story was great and I really enjoyed it. Will be waiting patiently for the next submission. :)

MGU67MGU67over 11 years ago
Thanks

Just read all your stories in one go. Amazing story line hope you have more stories to write :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

I came extreamly close to hateing you a few times. As a slave to be myself I wanted to kick and scream and punch somebody many times while reading Elaine on the run. I cried a few times both in anger and happiness. I was over welmed with joy when elaine was reunited with Roy. Never has a story put me thru so many emotions. Thank you for writimg it. I look forward to reading more of your works.

~Ians slave

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant work

Still think Sam actually showed more feeling for her than Roy .

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 10 years ago
If only

She could have gone with Amanda...

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Hooked

Oh, thank you, I am so hooked, I could read forever! You write well, the story develops fantastic and the combination of sex and Elaine's inner thoughts is, well, just great.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
a rough,tough never ending relay race of fuck after fuck!! ;))

a rough,tough never ending relay race of fucks where the woman was the object passed over from one tormentor to the next!! story matter in between tattered bits of a kind of gang war!! ;))rough fuck happy readers are gonna love this!! ;))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeygaze1@beygaze1
If you are new to Elaine, the order of the stories is: 1-When Elaine Met Amanda 2-Elaine at the Party (a prequel) 3-Taking Elaine (the traditional start to the story) 4-Elaine in Las Vegas 5-Elaine on the Run 6-Stealing Elaine 7-Owning Elaine 8-The Slaving World (takes place d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES