Electrical Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to hurt Kayla. I can't help what I feel; I feel a connection with her. I've never felt this way before, not with anybody. I can't explain it." Jess said. Becky looked into Jess's eyes and knew that she was being honest; she could see it in her eyes that this woman truly cared for her sister. Just then Becky got paged to the nurses' station and left the room. As Becky walked out the door she walked into Kayla, who just stood there and stared at her.

"How much of that did you hear?" Becky asked her sister.

"I heard everything." Kayla replied frowning at her.

"I'm only looking out for you; I don't want to see you get hurt again." Becky says.

"I know you are, and thank you for that." Kayla said with a half- smile.

"But I just don't know though Beck, I feel drawn to her I can't explain it. I feel as though we're supposed to be together." She says.

"I think the feeling is mutual." Becky replies as she walks away.

Kayla takes a deep breath before entering Jess's room. As soon as Jess sees her, her face lit up with a sweet smile across her lips. When Kayla saw her all she wanted to do was to feel her lips against her own.

"Hey, how are you feeling today?" Kayla asked.

"Actually I feel better, thanks to your sister" Jess replies with a sly smile. Kayla laughs and Jess looks at her and says, "You heard that conversation didn't you?"

Kayla looked into her beautiful blue eyes and said, "Yes, I did." With that response Jess blushes knowing that Kayla knew how she felt, but she also knew that Kayla felt the same way.

Kayla took a few steps until she was standing right next to Jess. She slowly leaned down searching for her lips. When their lips met they both felt that electricity. Jess's hand went to Kayla's neck, caressing her soft skin, adding fuel to the fire. Kayla's tongue gained access into Jess's mouth, gently massaging the inside. They broke free after they heard some yelling coming from the room next door. Both women looked at each other, blushing.

Kayla took a step away from Jess and said, "I'm sorry I can't stay, I have to go to the pub to fill in for one of the waitresses."

"You work at a pub?" She asked Kayla with a puzzled look on her face.

"I own it actually, it was my parents, my uncle took it over and when he passed away he left it to me and Becky. We fill in when people can't make it, but Becky has a full schedule so I'm usually the one filling in. One of the waitresses has the flu and I can't find anyone else to cover for her. " She explained.

"What if you get a call, I mean doesn't being the Sheriff take up all of your time?" Jess inquired.

"Well the perks about owning the place is that I can leave whenever I need to." She answered back.

After a few minutes Kayla apologized for having to leave so hastily. She once again kissed Jess, this time it was much more passionate. Jess instantly responded, dueling her tongue with Kayla's. She let her hands run up Kayla's arms, stopping at the base of her neck, pulling her closer. Kayla's neck was sensitive to the touch and it made her wet to feel Jess caressing there. Their lips were mashing together as their kiss deepened, both of them sucking on each other's tongues. Suddenly Kayla broke the kiss.

"We need to stop now or I won't be able to control myself." Kayla says looking into Jess's eyes. Jess wanted to protest but then she remembered what Becky told her about Kayla being hurt.

"I gotta go; I'll be back as soon as I can." Kayla said with a smile. She kissed Jess on the cheek and turned and walked out the door with a satisfied grin on her face.

12